Love is in the air

By sangeetav

This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and dif... More

Prologue
Character sketch
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 10
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(last part)
New story

Part 13

2.1K 127 4
By sangeetav

After the shyam's truth and confessing their feelings arnav and khushi were sitting on bench in a garden cuddling, talking about how to reveal the truth about shyam to di.

"Di trust shyam and worship him like a God. I don't know how to say about shyam to di"arnav said.

" Arnavji we should tell the truth to di about shyam's true face. We shouldn't keep her in dark"said khushi.

"But khushi di will be heartbroken when she learns the truth about shyam. She can't able to take that betrayal"

"I know arnavji but di should know the truth. For permanent happiness di should tolerate temporary pain. Then only she can able to move on from that snake arnavji" Khushi explain.

"When we reveal the truth to family about shyam" Asked khushi .

"When we get more solid evidence, that day we will tell the family until then we should sow seeds of doubts about snake to di. When di will get suspicious about shyam then it make her to believe us" Said arnav.

"Ok leave all that tell me about yourselves" Said arnav.

"What's there to tell you. You know every thing about me"

"I mean do you had any boyfriend when you are studying in college"

"What.... I don't had any boyfriend. You are my first love and boyfriend" after some time"arnavji do you had any girlfriend when you are studying abroad "she asked with low voice with curiosity praying for 'no' answer

Seeing her curiosity he smirked and said" Not girlfriend but girlfriends. I had lots of girlfriend like Annie, Sofia, rose, haritha and some more whose name I forget "he said seeing her reaction.

Khushi hearing so many girlfriends name of arnav widen her eyes and mouth. Seeing her reaction arnav started to laugh. Seeing his laugh khushi realize that he his teasing her telling her lie. She held his shirt napel and said with warning voice" Mr raizada dare you take any other girls name then I will not spare you. You are mine only mine"saying she kissed his lips shocking him. This is the first time khushi is initiating the kiss. Arnav know this is the power of jealousy and possessiveness

After that they started to talk with each other spending some romantic time as they have lots of work to do tomorrow because they will not get enough time to spend with each other.

Next day

In rm evening all are sitting in living room including khushi who came to spend some time with raizada. Arnav was working in his room.

Shyam was also present there and gawking at khushi shamelessly sitting beside anjali. Khushi feels uncomfortable under his ugly gaze.

Payal seeing shyam staring at her sister became angry and want to smack on his face but kept quit as all are present in Hall.

Akash and aman were also seething in angry seeing that snake ogling at khushi openly because arnav told them about shyam being the paying guest of gupta.

Payal seeing khushi uncomfortable said"dadi mamiji  I will bring juice and snacks to you all. Khushi will you come and help me"

Khushi waiting for chance to escape from that snake gaze immediately said"of course jiji I will help you"and went with payal to kitchen and sighed in relief and said "thanks jiji for helping me from that dirty frog"

"No need to thanks me. You .
are my baby sister and it's my duty to help you when you are in any situation khushi " Said payal cupping khushi's cheeks affectionly .

After that they started to prepare snacks and juice and went to hall . All started to have their snacks when mami said"khushi can you take the snacks to arnav bitwa's room. You know na he is so busy to come down and have snacks"

All except shyam smile inwardly knowing mami intentionally send khushi to arnav's room.

"Ok mamiji" saying that she went to arnav's room. Shyam groan in disappointed as she once again went from his eye. He was seeing upstairs waiting for khushi to come"

Arnav's room

Arnav physical present in room but his mind is roaming around khushi's thoughts. He smiles remembering yesterday event, shyam's true face, their confession and their romantic moment. This was the sence welcomed to khushi when she enters his room.

She cleared her throat gaining arnav's attention and said "downstairs all are thinking that  you are busy but here you are smiling to yourself and lost in some other world" she said with a smirk.

Arnav sees her standing in front of him with a tray of snacks and juice. He takes the tray and juice from khushi and kept on tea table and pulls her on his lap making khushi shock by his sudden act.

Arnav nuzzling his cheeks with hers and said"you know in which world I am lost"khushi nodded no"I am lost in a world where one beautiful and sexy girl hugging and kissing me"

Khushi was shocked to hear this and her face became red in anger and sitting on his lap only started to hit him with her tiny fists "you bad singh raizada, in front of your fiance you are talking about some other girl kissing and hugging you. You is that girl show me. I will not leave her. I will pull her hairs and I will.... " She was cut off by arnav.

" Baby Calm down calm down my baby I just telling you truth only remember yesterday event where you hug and kissed me"he said with a smirk.

Khushi realize that he was telling about her only when she kissed and hugged him. She blushes. Her face and neck became red giving competition to tomato and looks down at his shirt buttons in shyness.

"You want me to remove my shirt" he asked making khushi looking at him confusingly "means you are showing so much interest on my shirt so asked you if you want my shirt" without waiting for her reaction he started to unbutton his upper 2 buttons. When he was removing his 3rd button khushi hold his hands stopping him.

"Arnavji please stop teasing me" Saying she hugged him but jolted back when she feels his bare chest. She immediately closed her eyes seeing his bare chest. Arnav smiles at her shy nature and hugs her placing her head on his shoulder. Khushi slowly placed her hesitate hand on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

They stayed like that in each other arms cuddling.

It's been one hour khushi gone to arnav's room but still not came down.All except shyam knows why she still not came thinking that they are spending time with each other. Shyam don't know why khushi still not came. He was eagerly waiting for khushi but still she not came.

Shyam in mind"why khushi still not came. Is there something brewing  between them. But they always fight with each other like a tom and Jerry. What khushi is doing in arnav's room"

He takes the juice which he still not drink and intentionally spilled on his shirt and said"oo.. no... Rani sahiba accidentally I spilled juice on me. I will go to my room and change my shirt"he went from there without waiting for her reaction.

He slowly came to arnav's room and peeked inside.He was shocked to see khushi sitting on arnav's lap and hugging him and arnav also hugging her caressing her hairs. He can't believe his eyes. When did it happen. How arnav and khushi came close to each other. Are they in relationship. But when? Lots of questions are running in his mind seeing the sence in front of him.

Arnav who was hugging khushi turns her face towards him facing him and lightly peaked her lips. Seeing her red cheecks as a reaction to his kiss he locked his lips with her and started to kiss her passinately and she responding to him after some time oblivious to the eyes which was seeing them with red angry eyes fisting his hands.

"How dare you khushi to pushing me from your life and having affair with arnav. I will not leave both of you.You are mine...only mine and I will make you mine before killing arnav" Shyam said with gritting his teeth.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

I know this story not went up to your expectation. Sorry guys this is my first story I am writing for the first time so I don't know how to write story. I am writing whatever came in my mind.

Sorry if you don't like this story. You may comment me if you don't like my story or not interested to continue to read this story.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
376K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
21.7K 1.1K 21
Two idiots find love in arranged marriage. That's it. That's the story. Adaption of my story- Unexpected love into IPKKND universe.
8.5K 734 8
Arnav & Khushi meet in a different environment & How Arnav falls in love with Khushi. It's a light romantic Story.