Skinwalker - Completed

By Andrea_Arcana

Rylie Scott took up archaeology as an honour for her father - a former archaeologist shunned by the very comm... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

73 0 0
By Andrea_Arcana

"Hey."

Rylie looked up from what she was writing when Lina came into the library. She was now back in the pack and decided to transfer into the nearby university. Her mother and grandmother didn't want her to transfer but since she was a werewolf now, she can't live in a city knowing that she'll lost control in any moment because of the Lobo form.

"Hi, Lina."

Lina looked at her notes and sighed. "You are still poring over that book?"

Rylie looked at the book she was reading and smiled. It was one of the journals her father did for the Light Moon Pack. It was made into a book by Alpha Gab and she didn't know that her father did some extensive research in the witches magic and the werewolf's blood.

"I guess there's no harm in trying to find solutions."

Lina pursed her lips. "I am finding ways to remove the Lobo form. If they can merge it with the wolf inside the realm of the werewolf's mind. I think we could also separate it."

"Thanks for the hard work, Lina."

Rylie smiled, but then Kelly's face appeared on her mind and her smile faltered. Kelly was the one who taught her about the Lobo form. The tall woman also sacrificed herself. If only she could be on time then maybe---maybe she was able to save Kelly from Nora's hands.

Lina squeezed her shoulders. "We promised the whole supernatural community that we won't do something drastic that could effect our existence. We are slowly rebuilding everything and you can count on that, Ry."

There were still times that Rylie would wake up in the middle of the night and hear the screams of battle. The blood and cries of werewolves and witches. The death on her hands but it slowly decreased as time passes by.

"By the way did you um...consumate the mating?"

Rylie immediately felt heat creeped up her face. Aly and her didn't really think about it because they are keeping Jesseth in their small cabin. The noise could wake up a child and she's not really sure if their mating will not consist of screams and broken furnitures.

It was hard getting closer and snuggling to Aly at night with dirty thoughts running to her mind too. There was this one time that Aly was hugging her from the back and it took everything in her not to turn around and kissed Aly and make love to her right then and there. Aly's breath was fanning the side of her ears and its turning her on.

Lina's eyes widens. "You haven't?!"

The witch also put a hand to her mouth then shook her head.

Rylie bit her lip. "How can we do that when Jesseth could be hearing our ruckus?"

Lina smiled naughtily at her. "I'll babysit Jesseth for today. You two should go for it. It's the full moon tonight. You have slipped so many full moons. Don't screw this one."

After saying that Lina immediately ran out of the library and went out. Rylie also stood up and followed the witch outside. She shook her head when she saw Lina went to their small cabin.

Her smile immediately lit up when she saw Aly with Jesseth. Aly was carrying Jesseth in her arms when Lina came into view and snatched their child away.

"I'll take care of the kid." Lina briefly glanced at her before a grin appeared on her lips. "It's long been overdue. Toodles!"

Jesseth, surprisingly didn't cry even when Lina was happily trudging out of the pack's location.

Aly looked at her with her mouth hanging open.

Rylie leaned on the doorway and her lips tugged up in a corner. Aly looked so lost and it was so cute. She looked at the sigil's entrance before looking back at Rylie, mouthing.

"When will she bring back, Jesseth?"

Mate.....We will mate tonight!

I know....

She bit her lip when Aly's eyes widened. The realization must have settled in. Rylie nodded her head when Aly's eyes suddenly became fiery.

---------------

Rylie cracked her neck from side to side. Then she looked at the clock. It was already 8 pm. She was still here in the library looking at the books at reading. But her body is already being heated. It was scorching heat but she was able to tamper it down because the full moon is not yet ready to came out in the open.

Mate.....

Rylie felt a burning desire started to creep up inside her body. When she looked out of the window. The full moon is already out as the clouds disperse in the sky. The howling of the wolf can be heard all around them.

Before Rylie could stand up from where she was.

The door burst open and Aly stood there panting.

The tension and heat appeared in between them and Aly slammed the door closed. In a blur, Rylie was pinned down on the table, the books scattering from the impact and the table was shaken. If she was an ordinary woman, she'll surely get a fracture but their healing abilities was able to brace her muscles for the impact.

Aly was panting and sniffing her hair. It was so loud and so sensual that Rylie can fee her southern regions started to get wet.

She closed her eyes tightly. The sensation of burning inside her body was turning into a scorching lava.

"Rylie.... I want you so much it's driving me crazy."

Aly closed her eyes tightly and Rylie caressed Aly's face. Aly is one of the gentlest woman she knew but seeing her lose her control like this is turning her on big time. They had been waiting long enough. It's time that they consummate the mating.

"Ravish me...I want your marks on me tonight. My Beta----"

Aly opened her eyes and searched her eyes. "A-Are you sure? I'll be gentle as far as I control it. I love you so much, Rylie."

"And I love you too." Rylie leaned in to capture Aly's lips and the burst of taste started exploding inside her mouth. It was sweet and fragrant like a cotton candy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 13.5K 87
In the Supernatural world lies the Werewolf world. And in the Werewolf world lie packs. Natalia was the omega of her pack with the blood of an alpha...
108 26 30
Book 2 of the Karizma series. Ryleigh Karizma is a descendant from the most powerful bloodline of witches that had existed, the Karizmas. Known for t...
478 6 20
"The sun and the moon will meet in the sky, two hearts beating as one, a union that will defy, the laws of man and wolf. A child of power and strengt...
32.9K 992 12
Alyssa Black grew up having to overhear the arguments between her father and his brother. No matter how much she tried to block it out, they would al...