wolves โ€ข jj maybank

Por luvstarkey_

๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ... Mรกs

act 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18

1.7

926 26 5
Por luvstarkey_

_

"okay, so what do we do?" Belle whispered slipping her boots back on watching Rafe looking out the windows.

"pretend we're fighting. he's gonna have to come in to stop it." he turned around facing her.

"good plan." she stood up fixing her clothes, "by the way, quick question."

"what?"

"what the hell happened to your hair?" she asked, Rafe rolled his eyes running his hands over his face.

"really Bells? that's your question?" he asked.

Belle shrugged grabbing the vase on the dresser, "sorry for being curious."

"it's been hot. there now can we try to get out of here?" he looked at her, Belle grinned throwing the vase at the wall.

"get the hell away from me!" she screamed, Rafe just looked at her and smiled.

"i'm done with this shit, Belle!" Rafe yelled throwing a chair across the room.

"no! help! help!" Belle threw another vase at the door running to the bathroom dropping everything jumping into the bathtub.

Rafe followed her into the bathroom hiding behind the door while Belle laid back resting her foot out and shut her eyes.

"hey, you two! what'd you do?" the guard asked waiting a few seconds for an answer until the two heard the door unlock.

the footsteps came closer to the bathroom where Belle laid in the tub, the guard slowly approached the bathroom when Rafe slammed the door onto the guard punching him. Belle jumped up grabbing the weapon from the ground aiming it at the man on the floor.

"don't move!"

"huge mistake. you'll regret this." the guard says.

"hey, gimme the phone." Rafe grabbed the phone from the guards pocket.

Belle moved to the bed jumping onto the nightstand pulling the curtain down, "here, tie him up."

"don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe tied the man grabbing the key from his pocket leaving the room, Belle followed close behind him as he shut and locked the door.

"this way. come on." Rafe whispered leading Belle to the stairs.

"since when did you get so fast, shit man." Belle whispered keeping up with Rafe.

"wait, wait." she grabbed his arm pulling him to her.

"what?"

"take this and give me the phone." Rafe looked at her hand as she passed him the gun.

"why?"

"i don't wanna hold it. give me the phone."

"okay. give me the gun." Rafe grabbed the gun handing the phone to Belle, "you ready?"

nodding her head Belle stayed close to Rafe reaching the first floor immediately seeing a guard out by the door.

"shit. okay, this way, this way, this way." Rafe tapped Belle's arm going a different way, just as Belle was about to follow she turned the other way to the room where all the treasure was snapping a picture of one of the treasures sending it to herself.

"Bells, what are you doing? let's go! come on!" Rafe tells dark haired girl.

"give me a second." she whispered waiting for the email to send.

when the email was sent Belle ran over to Rafe catching up with him where the two went outside looking over a fence spotting a truck.

"follow me, i got an idea." Belle says running off making her way towards the truck with Rafe close behind her.

Belle jumped onto the back grabbing the grate jumping over, catching her breath she looked in front seeing a man in the back of the truck also.

"Rafe-"

right as Rafe jumped in he also spotted the man in the vehicle who started fighting. Rafe immediately fought back making Belle crawl in a corner with wide eyes watching the two.

"Rafe!"

Rafe then threw the man off the truck leaving Belle in complete shock.

__

hiding under a tarp in the back of the truck with Rafe, Belle felt the truck slowly come to a stop and voices surrounded the two until it got silent. when the silence passed Belle and Rafe looked at each other removing the tarp and sat up.

"i told you we just had to work together." Rafe says checking his surroundings, "all right. listen, i'm heading out to my boat, okay? i can give you a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. one thing though. look at me, Bells."

Belle rested her head back looking at Rafe, "i know your friends are on the island and my sister. i'm not helping them. all right? i can't trust them, okay? i'll give you a ride out, not them. okay?"

"that was a lot of okays. all i want is to go home, Rafe." Belle stared at him.

"you know i never thought of you as a Pogue." Rafe looked at the dark haired girl.

"what did you think of me as?" Belle fixed her hair sitting up even more.

"i've always liked you, B. you know that. since we met, i always knew you had a bit of Kook in you." he chuckled, Belle furrowed her brows watching him.

once they had reached the docks the two jumped off the vehicle carefully looking around and reached the boat. Belle stayed on the dock watching Rafe take his shoes off and get into his boat. hesitating to follow him Belle was trying to come up with a plan to get the boat to herself so she can reunite with her friends.

"okay, we should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia, no problem." Rafe says untying some rope, "hey, get in the boat."

"you're not gonna pull anything if i get in?" Belle asked.

"no, i'm not gonna pull anything, okay? since when have i done you dirty?" Rafe looked at her.

"do you want a list or something?"

"i'm trying to do you a solid here. you really wanna be back there with Singh right now, or do you wanna be somewhere safe? can you please help me with the bowline?" Rafe asked her.

"you gotta pinky promise." she said, Rafe furrowed his brows in confusion.

"what?"

"pinky promise me right now you're not gonna pull anything. i take those promises very seriously." the dark haired girl held out her pinky as Rafe rolled his eyes walking over to her linking his pinky with hers.

"i promise."

with that, Belle kicked off her boots removing her socks shoving them in her shoes climbing onto the boat heading to the bowline while Rafe went off in another direction. kneeling down Belle looked at the rope waiting a bit until she turned her head checking in on Rafe who was starting up the boat.

"hey, i can't get it."

"what?"

"i need some help!"

"goddamn, do i have to do everything?" Rafe complained making his way over to her.

"i heard that." Belle stood up nudging him.

she watched Rafe untie the rope tossing it away as he turned around facing her. Belle took a step towards him wrapping her arms around his shoulders pulling him into a hug.

"you good, Bells?" Rafe asked gently patting her back making her nod.

"yeah, just wanted to thank you. for getting me here," she smiled pulling away looking at him, "also sorry."

"sorry?" Rafe asked.

with that Belle pushed him off the boat running to the wheel starting it up starting to drive away.

"Belle! hey! where are you going?"

"i gotta help my friends!" she yelled out not looking back.

"you don't know what you're doing! hey! shit! i'll find you, Belle! i'll find you! you're gonna regret this shit. Belle! you're done!"

Belle sighed in relief driving away hoping her friends would be okay.

"sorry not sorry, Rafe." she mumbled to herself.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

76.4K 2.6K 25
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ | outer banks "I live in a Taylor Swift's world" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, the only thing Eden Winslow knows she has reall...
579K 11.3K 68
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
614K 9.6K 78
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ...
62.5K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...