Zero Hero || MHA ||

Par Nightbigail

βπ™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 πš‘πšŠπš›πš πš”πš—πš˜πšŒπš” πš•πš’πšπšŽ.❞ Rin is always running into trouble, whether that's being flung off... Plus

0. Onishi Rin: Origins
1. Fast and Furious
2. A New Foe Has Appeared
3. Life Preservers
4. Hotdog Hostage
5. A+ Thrills
6. Hero Musuem Event
7. The Sing Off
8. Song Showdown
9. Crimson Eclipse
10. The Breakfast Club
11. That's What Heroes Do
13. Odd Future
14. Date, Start!
15. Let Me Hear
16. Stimulate
17. The Hero Festival
18. Panic! At the Festival
19. Rising Rampage
20. Shattered Power
21. Anguish of the Quirkless
22. Three Secrets
23. Rescue in Motion!
24. The Darkest Light
25. Awakening
26. Because You're My Hero
27. Gone Hero
28. Strike Back
29. Ignite
30. Polaris
31. Jet Set Run
32. Something To Protect

12. Boy from the Train

171 14 10
Par Nightbigail

Why is it so freaking hot?

        Reaching up to my forehead, I wiped the sweat off. I immediately regretted doing so upon feeling the sticky wetness. It also didn't do much, since my arm was equally as sweaty; the sweat on my arm was practically sticking to my face. It just made me feel grosser.

        Mom had a parcel waiting at the next town over, but she didn't want to go since it was scorching out. So what did she do? She sent me out instead to go sizzle in the sun. Although I slathered on at least half the container of sunscreen and wore a cap, I could feel my skin burning.

        "It's only May... It shouldn't be this hot..." I mumbled bitterly. I stopped at the crosswalk, waiting for the light to turn green.

        It also didn't help that it was Saturday afternoon. There was a ton of people out, more than usual. All the body heat radiating off of everyone made me hotter and more sweaty.

        The light turned and everyone began to walk across the street. As I did, I noticed a lone girl. She looked like a kindergartner, around four or five. She wore a bright yellow sunhat with a polka-dotted strapped dress. Around her shoulders was a small bag that had the face of a white bunny. Upon taking a closer look, I saw that it was the neighbor's kid. The events of the weekend I took her to the beach replayed in my head. Remembering it all, I shuddered

        "Uh, what are you doing?" I asked her.

        Himawari peered up at me. Her eyes lit up. "Rin!" she exclaimed happily. "I missed you! I told Mommy and Daddy that I want you to take me to the beach again, but they said I could never see you again."

        Her parents were not happy with me once they found out about the mess we got in. They hated my guts now. They don't talk to me or my family anymore either. I'm willing to take the blame for losing track of her, but it wasn't my fault that a tentacle man decided to pop out of nowhere.

        For some reason, I didn't notice the tall figure that was standing right next to her until now. I gazed over to see that there was a boy. He wore a casual, light blue button-up shirt with dark jean shorts. He stared at me through his red and white bangs with his brown and turquoise eyes. There was a scar around the turquoise one. Flickering my eyes back to his hair, it reminded me of peppermint.

        Wait... Brown and turquoise eyes? A scar? Red and white hair? It's that guy from the train! The guy from the train that all the girls stalk, the guy who saw me have a bag of stolen money, the guy who saved me, the guy who...I groped.

        I quickly grabbed her small hands and led her across the street. Partly because the light was going to turn back and partly because I wanted to get away from that guy. Once we crossed, I asked her again why she was out here.

        "I'm buying Mommy a birthday cake! A chocolate cake!" she said to me. "Daddy's at work while Mommy's taking a nap. Daddy is too busy to get Mommy a cake, so that's why I'm gonna get it!"

        Himawari turned to Peppermint Hair, who had followed us and was standing there stiffly. "Todoroki is gonna help me buy a cake."

        Why is he staring at me so much? I bet he remembers me. He totally remembers me. I'm the perverted thief from the train.

        "...Do you know where the cake shop is?" he said to me.

        Oh, never mind. He was looking at me because he needed directions. Maybe he forgot who I was.

        I told him I knew where it was and offered to take them there. It was on the way to the station anyway. Hearing that, Himawari let out a happy cheer. "Yay! Rin is gonna come too!"

        "Um, yep. I guess I'm coming too..." I mumbled. I glanced at Peppermint Hair and introduced myself. He did the same. Turning ahead, I beckoned the two to follow me. We began walking to our destination.

        It was uncomfortable. Not only because it was hot out, but because we were walking in silence. Well, Himawari was happily humming to herself but Todoroki and I didn't say a thing. It just got even worse as time went by. I decided to break the ice and speak. Or the heat since there's no ice? Whatever.

        "So... How do you know Himawari?" I asked.

        "...We just met."

        "Oh. Okay."

        Overhearing our conversation, Himawari jumped in. "Hey, Todoroki! One time, Rin took me to the beach to go swimming, but then a scary octopus came! Me and Rin needed help, so heroes came! It was a bit scary, but I felt better that Rin was there with me," she said. "Hey, hey! Did you know that Rin is super strong?"

        "No, I didn't," Todoroki replied.

        I asked what she was talking about, but she continued showering me in praises.

        "Yeah! Rin is super strong and brave!" she exclaimed. "That whole time, she didn't scream or cry at all!"

        "U-um, I think that's enough..." I suggested.

        "It seems like someone is getting a bit flustered," a familiar voice said.

        I looked ahead to see Mrs. Gin. She wore a big, floppy sunhat with a blue ribbon on the top. She wore a white, floral cami with ankle-length blue jeans. Over her eyes, was sunglasses. As usual, she had expensive jewelry. In her arms were shopping bags. On each side of her were huge men wearing all black. I'm assuming they were her bodyguards.

        "Oh. It's you," I said, pointing at her.

        "Yes, of course, it is," she retorted. Bringing her perfectly manicured nails up to her eyes, she pulled her sunglasses down to exposed her eyes. They scanned Himawari and over to Todoroki, stopping on him. "Oh my. You should be honored to hear this from an esteemed woman like me, young man, but you are quite the looker."

         Hearing that, a perplexed expression crossed his face. "Why wouldn't be a looker? I have eyes."

        I gazed at him in disbelief. He seriously didn't understand that remark, did he? With features like that, shouldn't he know how to take a compliment?

       She let out a snort. "Unfortunately, your common sense is lacking..." She turned to me with a small frown. "Onishi-dearie, you ought to teach your boyfriend a bit more."

        "Wait what? Uh, this guy? He's not my boyfriend," I quickly said. "We literally just met seven minutes ago."

        Well technically, that was a lie. He's always sitting next to me on the train, but we've never interacted. Except for that one time when he saw the money in my backpack, and I accidentally groped him.

        She let out a gasp. "Oh! You did what?" she said with bulging eyes. I swore I saw a hint of mischief in them.

        Shoot, I forgot she could read my mind! I shouldn't have said that. Erm, thought that.

        Grabbing Himawari's hand, I told her that we had to go. Giving her a quick bow, I scurried away with Himawari as Todoroki trailed behind.

        "Rin, who was that pretty lady? Was that your friend?" Himawari innocently asked as we marched away.

        "Um...something like that."

        "You're friends with Gin Co.'s wife?" Todoroki asked.

        I told him that it was a bit complicated. I explained the taxi situation to him and how we were both in the car, and then the hostage situation at Gin Co. He didn't do anything except stare at me blankly. It probably sounded crazy for a normal person but for me, it was nothing new. I was always running into trouble.

        I halted to a stop upon seeing that there was a large crowd in front of us. Civilians were peering at the scene with interest, while police cars surrounded the area. Since they were blocking the entire sidewalk, we had to go around them. Luckily traffic was stopped due to whatever happened, so we were able to go on the street without worrying about getting hit by a truck. I made sure to grab Himawari's hand though; I didn't want her wandering off again.

        Himawari squealed in joy that I was holding her hand. Turning to Todoroki, she grabbed his hand. "I want to hold Todoroki's hand too!"

        I glanced at him to see what he would do. He looked a bit uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything otherwise. With that, we crossed the street. As we did, I was able to get a better look at what was happening. There was a car wreck: two cars, a blue sedan, and a black van. It didn't look like anyone was inside. The only people I saw were two men getting pushed into a cop car and two familiar vigilantes trying to flee from the scene. Though, they didn't really do a good job of sneaking away.

        "Cereal is not soup," Masterbaiter loudly said to his companion. "For it to be considered a soup, the broth has to be boiled."

        "Ding dong! You're wrong," Static remarked. "The definition of a soup is basically a liquid dish that is typically made by boiling meat, fish, or some other ingredient."

        "That's what I said, smart-one."

        She held her finger out making him halt to a stop. "I said typically which means not all the time. Cereal is not boiled but it's still considered soup because it's a liquid dish made out of some kind of ingredient."

        Masterbaiter pushed her finger out of the way and scoffed. "Cereal is eaten cold. Soup is eaten hot. What kind of soup is eaten cold?"

        "Gazpacho. It's a Spanish dish."

        "You've got to be kidding me."

        Himawari tugged on my shorts and asked why they were fighting. I told her that it was nothing. I beckoned Himawari and Todoroki to follow me. While we walked away, I could hear their voices echoing through the street.

        "Cereal is not soup!"

        "Cereal is soup! Soup can be eaten cold!"

        "Nobody eats soup cold!"

        "Spaniards do!"

        "Who cares about what Spaniards do?!"

        "Me, bitch!"

        "You don't know a goddamn thing!" Masterbaiter hollered. With the swing of his rod, his line wraps around her ankles making her trip. She fell backward on the cement.

        "What are you talking about? You're upsetti spaghetti that I'm right!" she cried, pointing at him in rage. "Cereal is soup!"

        He leaned down to her, pulling her up by her collar. "Cereal is not fucking soup!" he screamed.

        I hurriedly walked by trying to avoid being noticed by the two, but Masterbaiter noticed me. Before I could escape, he sprinted over within 0.3 seconds stopping us in our tracks.

        "Hey! Is cereal a soup?"

        "Uh, what?"

        "Is cereal a soup?!"

        Why am I getting dragged into this? I'm just an innocent bystander.

        "I think that cereal isn't soup," Todoroki chimed.

        Is he actually taking part in this debate?

         Hearing that, Masterbaiter turned to Static in triumph. "Her boyfriend said that cereal isn't soup, idiot!"

         Wait, what? Did he just call him my boyfriend? I told him that he wasn't my boyfriend when I got cut off again.

        "Hold it!" Static shouted, pointing at him. "He said, I think so. It wasn't a yes. So I'm telling you, cereal is soup."

        He pulled out his fishing rod from his back in fury. "Cereal is not soup, you fucking dumbass!"

        Hearing his vulgar insult, Static's eyes lit up in fury. "Cereal is sou--"

        "No, it's fucking not!"

        She stepped toward her angry companion her face growing hot. "Yes it is!" she exclaimed.

        "Um, guys, you do know that an entire crowd is watching you, right? And there's a kid too," I informed. However, my voice was drowned out since Masterbaiter and Static started flat-out screaming at each other. In the distance, I saw that a group of cops was making their way to them. If they don't quit arguing, they're gonna get arrested! Unless...

       "Um, cereal is not soup."

       The two of them stopped. They both focused their attention on me. I scratched my cheek awkwardly. "Cereal is not soup. Uh, soup is always created with blended ingredients, right? For example...tomato soup. It's created by blending and boiling tomatoes with water. Even Gazpacho is made of blended ingredients. Then...cereal cannot be soup because there are no blended ingredients."

        It was silent for a moment. The two vigilantes just stared at me with open mouths. From the corner of my eye, I saw Todoroki rubbing his chin thoughtfully. He was fully invested in this conversation, and I wasn't sure how to feel about that.

       Masterbaiter turned to his companion triumphantly. "Dumbass, I told you. Cereal is not soup. I have two people who agree with me!"

        Static gritted her teeth. Holding her hand up, she gave him a hard slap. It was so hard that it created a mini air force. I felt it from a couple of feet away, that's how powerful it was.

       "Oh, that's it!" Masterbaiter shouted, his right cheek stiff from the effects of her Quirk and bright red. He grabbed her shirt. "I'm going to kick your ass!"

        "I'd like to see you try!"

         Static pressed her palm on the arm that was holding her, and his arm went limp. She gave him a good kick to the torso. Stumbling back, Masterbaiter regained his footing and pulled his fishing rod out. He swung his fishing lure around, and Static gracefully dodged it. They continued to fight as the three of us watched. I thought by taking a side, it'll end the argument and they'd notice the police. I just made things worse. I let out a defeated sigh.

        "It's over!" Static shouted, dodging the lure. She began sprinting at her opponent. "You're going to the shadow realm, bozo!"

         "Try me! I'll fucking drag you down with me!" Masterbaiter hollered, swinging his rod back.

        "Hey, what's going on here?" a voice suddenly piped.

        Standing in-between them was Mitsume. Seeing him make his appearance, they tried to stop but ended up crashing into each other.

        "Uh, when did you get here? You popped out of nowhere," I asked, pointing at finger at him.

        Mitsume laughed. "Me? I was here all along. Y'know, I listened to the whole soup debate. Yup, I totally did!" He started tapping his chin. "Cereal is a funky case, isn't it? It's not soup, sorry Static, but putting it into its own box doesn't sound right either. No ingredients are being boiled or blended, and there's milk and oats. Guess what else has milk and oats?"

        A large grin spread onto his face. He held a finger up. "Oatmeal! So in that case, cereal is actually oatmeal!"

        All was quiet. The two vigilantes sat on the ground, staring at him in disbelief. And just like that, everything erupted.

        "What kind of dogshit take is that?!" Masterbaiter asked, grabbing Mitsume by the collar. Meanwhile, Static was behind the blond shaking his shoulders.

        "No! That's just wrong! Just totally wrong!" she exclaimed.

        Mitsume cackled at their shock. Untangling himself from their clutches, he said, "Whoops, look at the time! I gotta go pick up my copy of Animal Crossing at the game store~!" He turned to me and gave me a peace-sign. "See ya Rin, and Rin's little friend, and Rin's boyfriend~!"

        "He's not my boyfriend," I repeated.

        He didn't hear me per usual and began leaving.

        "Oh, no you don't! We have something to discuss here, bub," Static called, marching after him.

        Masterbaiter was following close behind. "I'm not 'bouta take that stupidass answer! Get over here!"

        The blond giggled as he skipped down the street while the other two continued to yell at him. We watched as their figures and voices grew fainter. Once they were completely gone, Himawari turned to me.

        "Were those your friends too?"

        I darted my eyes. "Uh, something like that...And don't ever say what they said, alright? Your mom and dad won't be too happy if they heard you saying those things."

        Since the whole street was closed off, we had to take another route, so we went through the city park. As expected, it was packed with people. There were people out on picnics, walking and taking runs, and a lot of children playing. As we walked down the trail, I noticed that Himawari was beginning to lag behind.

        I asked her if she wanted to take a break, but she just shook her head. "No... I want..to keep...going..."

        "Uh, I don't think so," I said, pulling her over to a nearby bench. I forced her to sit down. "You should probably sit down for a bit. We've been walking for a while," I suggested. "Um, if you want, I can go grab some popsicles."

        Hearing that, her dreary eyes lit up. She bounced excitedly. "Popsicle! Popsicle! I want the strawberry one!" she exclaimed.

       I asked our peppermint-haired companion if he wanted one, but he shook his head. He was probably only being polite by declining, but I should have enough spare change to get him one too. Giving him a shrug, I walked toward the nearest ice cream station. Spotting one a few trees down, I marched over and I pulled out my coin purse.

         "Can I get a strawberry popsicle, a honeydew popsicle, and a coconut popsicle?"

        "Certainly, my dear civilian!" The vendor chirped. "That'll be 900 yen!"

        Pulling out a few bills and coins, I handed them over to the vendor. However, I stopped upon seeing that I was face-to-face with a certain strawberry vigilante.

         "Huh? Strawberry Shades? What are you doing here?" I asked. I scanned him up and down. He was wearing a white and light-blue apron over his hero costume. He even was still wearing his strawberry hat.

        "I'm helping the community, that's what!" Reaching into the freezer, he pulled out three popsicles and handed them over.

        "Not to sound rude to anything, but aren't you supposed to be out battling villains and saving people?" I said taking them from his hands.

        "Well, of course!" he replied. "But heroes must remember to help out with little things, such as running an ice cream stall." He held his hands out to the sky like a pastor giving a sermon. "Sometimes, we heroes focus too much on the getting on the big action that we forget to help with the minor inconveniences. Being a hero is about helping everyone, whether their life needs to be saved from a villain or whether a person needs someone to take over their job for a day."

        "...Wow. I, uh, didn't expect someone like you to be so...humble," I said.

        Hearing that, he gasped dramatically. He held his chest as if my words stabbed him. "Wh-what?! But the hero Strawberry Shades is always humble to his core! Hmph! It does not matter!" Folding his arms, he turned his back to me. "Now hurry back to your boyfriend and leave me be!"

        "He's not my boyfriend," I muttered. "Wait, how'd you know that I was out with a guy?"

        A cheeky grin spread across his lips. "Hehe! That's a secret!"

        He must've seen us walking on the trail at some point. Either way, I didn't ask any further questions and left the strawberry vigilante to his duties.

        Announcing my return, I handed the strawberry popsicle to Himawari. Letting out a delighted squeal, she ripped the wrapper open like a hungry animal and took a giant bite. Her face turned blue, and she grimaced.

        "B-brain freeze!"

        I let out a small chuckle and took a seat next to her. While she enjoyed her icy treat, I turned to Todoroki. Todoroki wasn't sitting next to her anymore. He was standing next to the nearby tree with his back turned against us. He was on the phone. I caught a glimpse of his face, and he looked a bit upset. Whoever he was speaking to didn't make him too happy.

        Without warning, he pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up and glanced at me. Darting my eyes away from him, I looked back to Himawari. Then shuffling over, he sat down next to me.

        "Oh. You're back," I stiffly remarked, peering at him. "I saw that you were on the phone. Was it your mom?"

        Immediately upon saying that, his eyes glazed over and his body went stiff.

        Crap, I think I made him uncomfortable! Or upset. Maybe both.

        "No..."

        Wait a minute... What if he doesn't have a mom? I've done it now. I made everything worse, didn't I? If I wasn't already sweating, I began to.

        I'm not sure if Todoroki could tell that I was worried that I offended him or not, but he added that he was talking with his dad. Relief washed over me knowing that I didn't say anything wrong. However, he still looked on edge even mentioning his dad, and I began to wonder if he had issues with him.

        "Th-that reminds me," I nervously said, trying to steer the conversation away from him. "That...uh, that parents can get pretty scary when you don't pick up the phone. I know my dad does. He grounded me once because I answered the phone with yeah instead of hello."

        Todoroki gave me that unwavering stare of his, not helping me relieve the heavy air between us.

        "A-anyway," I said holding the two popsicles out to him. "I know you said you didn't want one but...I got one for you. There's honeydew and coconut."

        He didn't say anything, and his eyes scanned the icy treats at my fingertips. After a moment of thinking, he said he wanted the honeydew one, so I handed it to him. We ate in silence for a minute or two, before he spoke.

         "Onishi is your name, right?"

        "Um, yeah," I said, sucking on the popsicle. It felt really refreshing on my tongue. It was like an oasis in a desert.

        "Oh. I see," he remarked. "That day when we were on the train..."

        I nearly choked on my popsicle. My eyes frantically darted at him. Oh crap, this is bad! He definitely remembers that I touched his crotch. I should just leave right now before I screw it up even further. Actually, I should probably say sorry.

        "U-uh about that, I didn't mean to touch your...er, crot--"

        "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to unfreeze you," he interrupted.

        Oh, thank god he didn't bring that up. I mentally sighed in relief. I told him that it was okay.

        Himawari had already wolfed down her popsicle. Because of that, she had nothing to cool herself down with. Sweat began to appear on her forehead, as she wiped it away with her arm.

       I asked her if she wanted the rest of mine, but she shook her head. She told me that her mom only lets her eat one popsicle a day. I

        What an obedient kid...well, besides the fact she walked out of the house without her parent's permission.

        "Himawari... Come sit next to me," Todoroki quietly said.

        He scooted over so there was enough space between me and him. Himawari sat down in between us. She curiously gazed up at him as he extended his right arm out. Frost began to appear from his fingertips that slowly extended up to his elbow. I felt cold air emit from his arm. Seeing him use his Quirk, she almost bounced out of her seat from excitement. Her eyes were glowing and a look of awe was plastered on her face.

        "Wowie! That's so cool!" she exclaimed. She leaned toward him letting out a relaxed sigh.

        That's right; wasn't his Quirk ice-based? Lucky us, we got a walking freezer traveling with us! Although, I wish he would've told us sooner before I got sweaty...

        After finishing our popsicles, we continued walking to the cake shop. With that extra dose of sugar, Himawari was back on her feet in an instant. She was practically bouncing around while she skipped through the crowds of people. Todoroki and I were having a hard time keeping up with her. Because of that, my body was drenched with sweat again. We were also able to reach the cake shop in no time but...

        "Um... Sorry, Himawari..." I stiffly said, staring at the chalkboard sign on the door. "I didn't know that the store was closed today..."

        Himawari's previously happy eyes were now full of tears. Seeing that, I began to panic a bit. "H-hey, it's okay!" I said trying to sound optimistic. "I'm sure your dad went to buy a cake anyway!"

        She sadly shook her head. "D-daddy is working... H-he's too busy to get M-mommy a cake..."

        Yep. I'm out of ideas. I looked at Todoroki for some help. He seemed to get the cue. Kneeling down to her, he gave her an awkward head pat. That only made her burst into tears. Burying her face into his chest, she wailed. A few people walking by noticed us, and I tried my best to ignore them.

        "H-hey, don't cry..." I pathetically reassured. "If you tell your mom that you went out today to buy her a cake, I'm sure that'll make her very happy."

        Himawari peeked up from Todoroki's shirt. "R-really?" She sniffed.

        "Y-yeah! What really matters more is the thought," I said. "Just knowing that you went out of your way to come out when it's very hot to get a cake for her birthday all by yourself is enough to make her happy."

        Pulling away from Todoroki's shirt, she wiped away her tears. "O-okay..." she croaked.

        Todoroki stood back up. His chest was soaked with snot and tears. However, he paid no mind to it. His icy eyes began to melt a bit as he spoke to her. "Himawari..." he said quietly. "Your mother...would be very happy you did this to her. I'm sure loves you very much. I...I wish I had the courage to do th--"

        His voice was cut off by the sounds of a woman calling out to Himawari. Turning to the right, I saw her mom running over to us. She must've immediately left when she noticed that her kid disappeared, because she was still wearing house slippers. She wore frantic eyes and her shirt drenched with sweat, along with her hair being a mess. Rushing over, she pulled her into a hug.

        "Mommy! You're here!" Himawari happily said.

        "Why would you run off without telling me?! Don't you ever do that!" Her mom scolded. Upon seeing the serious look on her face, Himawari's eyes watered.

        "I-I-I w-went to get a chocolate cake for your...your...b-birthday... I wanted...wanted...to sur-surprise you."

        Her eyes became a Niagara Falls as she bawled. "Rin and Todoroki said you'd be happy that I went to buy a cake! Th-they said that the-the thought counts!" she blubbered.

        Her mom's eyes softened. She pulled her daughter into a tight hug, stroking her back. "Shh... It's okay. Mommy was just worried that you went outside alone. I'm sorry that I yelled at you."

        Himawari sniffed. "I-I wasn't alone. Rin and Todoroki was with me."

        Her mom gazed up at us. First, she looked at Todoroki with no problem but when it got to me, her eyes hardened a bit. I guess she was still upset over that whole octopus villain incident.

        "I, uh..." I began, when she cut me off.

        "It's fine," she snapped. Standing up, she pulled Himawari to her side. "I still do not think you should go near my daughter, but today is an exception," she said coldly. "I'll let you and your boyfriend off the hook."

        She turned around to leave. However before she could pull away, Himawari untangled from her grasped and ran over to us. She held her arms out and gave both of us a hug. Then pulling away, she gave us a wave and scurried back to her mom. I waved back and the two of them left.

        Wait, did she just call him my boyfriend? Why do people keep assuming that? Is it because he has a nice face?

        I turned to Todoroki and told him that I needed to get going. He said that he needed to get back home. With an awkward "goodbye", we parted ways... Well, not really. Although we said we were both heading to different places, he started walking the same way I was going. As we stopped by the streetlight again, I peeked over at him and as expected, he was staring at me.

        Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe the way back home is this way. However even as the light turned and we walked across, he continued heading in the same direction. It was growing increasingly awkward, so I finally asked him what route he takes to go home.

        "I take the subway home."

        "...Oh. That's interesting," I mumbled. "I'm going to the subway station to catch the train..."

        Maybe it was because my skin had gotten burnt to a crisp or I was sweating like a pig (maybe it was both), but I began to feel a cool air come from my left shoulder. When I turned around, I saw that his arm had frost forming on it. I couldn't help but lean in a bit closer to him. It was scorching out, and I've been sizzling in the sun for way too long.

        For once, I'm glad that I ended up next to this guy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xᴛʀᴀ

○ ʀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
○ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏᴜᴛɪɴɢ, ʀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ.
○ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀʙᴀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴅ "ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ, ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...
195 7 8
strelitzia flowers ⋆qฺ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...
33.1K 1.1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
41.9K 1.7K 32
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...