Florseren

By walnutfloch

Floch Forster mysteriously turns into a horse, only to discover that his destiny is to now prove his love to... More

Chapter 1: A Wish Upon A Horse
Chapter 2: To Horse or Not to Horse, That Is The Question
Chapter 3: Flochlicking In The Pastures
Chapter 4: Exile
Chapter 5: Horse Savior
Chapter 7: DiscovErenIng The Mermaids
Chapter 8: A Fish Come True
Chapter 9: Half-Florse, Half-Mermaid
Chapter 10: Flocubine
Chapter 11: The Smut Chapter
Chapter 12: Horse Hayven
Chapter 13: Winneying Over Love
BONUS CHAPTER: Flony, Baby

Chapter 6: Floch's Devious Idea

30 1 1
By walnutfloch

"Oh man! How am I going to pull off this devious idea?!" Floch said out loud.

"Uh, what exactly is your 'devious idea'?"

"Well you see, I transformed into a horse by wishing that I'd become a horse. I whispered this wish out loud to a group of horses, so maybe if you can whisper your wish to a group of mermaids, you'll become a mermaid!"

"Oh sick. Bet." Eren replied.

"Eren, looks like me and you need to go mermaid hunting." Floch said, deviously. "Let's ride, partner!"

And with that, Eren tried to hop onto Florse's back. It took about four tries and a stepstool, but after success, they rode off, deviously.

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 476K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
4.1M 199K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...