Ethir Parka Villai

Por thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... Mais

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 40

526 27 3
Por thelonesomedove12

"Neenga yeppo vandhinga?", Malar asks Ayira's parents.

"Dho ippo dhan, Yenna Malar yeppadi irruka? Andha office le innum employee ah dhan vela seiriya", Savitha(Ayira's mom) asks in a condescending tone.

"Amma", Ayira says outraged.

Malar smirks, "Actually aunty nan andha company oda CEO"

Arjun gives Anirudh a surprised glance and Anirudh snickers and nods.

Savitha Aunty gasps, "oh apdiya"

Kumar whispers to his wife to shut up and not embarrass herself further.

"Ayira, nanga yedhuku vanthirukom na, unakku mapla pathirikom.",Kumar uncle says.

Ayira's fury rises as she glares at her parents ready to launch into am argument. Arjun holds her back when her mother speaks again.

"Adhu yaaru ma, un boyfriend ah?", Savitha asks again itching to embarrass Malar.

Anirudh who was standing in the corner quiely steps front making the older couple stare in shock.

"Aunty uncle, na Anirudh. Malar oda boyfriend. Adhu Arjun Ayira oda boyfriend.", Anirudh says.

"So, you see I have someone I love. Na neenga pakura mappillai ah paka koodha matten. Apdiye na arrange marriage pannalum, neenga pakura mappillai ah sathiyama kalyana pannika maaten. Yaaru neenga yennaku? Chinna vaiyasu le irunthu yen kooda irunthu yenna valathingala? Apdiye dhane vitutu ponninga. Unga savagasame venam nu dhan na thaniye yen veetule irruken. Neenga sudden ah vandha yedum maara poradhu ille.", Ayira says not even feeling bad for talking to her parents like this.

She had lost all the love she had for them, when they continuously hurt her by leaving her alone. Now all that was left was anger. She hated that they can just pop back into her life and instruct her to do something.

"Nanga un nalladiku dhana ma solrom", Savitha says trying to be emotional.

Ayira rolls her eyes, "Romba nadikadha ma", making Anirudh, Malar and Arjun control their laugh.

"Neenge yenniku yennaku nalladhu, pannirkinga. Nee panna ore oru good thing, yenna padikla vechadhu. Avlo dhan. Ippo kelamburingala.Naangalam veliya ponom.", Ayira says.

"Ama unga relationship lam pathi matha avangaluku theriyuma? Illa secret ah?", Savitha asks with a cruel twinkle in her eye.

Ayira and Malar exchange worried glances, but Anirudh and Arjun laugh.

"Aunty, ungalala proof illame yethum panna mudiyadu. Idhukunu both of us have a PR team also.", Arjun says.

" Adhu maatum ille, neenge yedhavidhu information sonninga, we'll hit you with a defamation suit. Aprom indha vaiyasana kalathula court jail nu ponuma?", Anirudh asks.

Savitha's face turns white, as her husband glares at her.

"Aunty uncle neenga kelambura time vandhiduchu", Malar smiles sweetly.

The elder people glare at Ayira and Malar before walking out with their head held high.

Ayira sits on the sofa, sighing.

Arjun sits beside her massaging her shoulders as he slowly talks to her and comforts her.

"Veliya poradhe, cancel pannikalama?", Anirudh asks.

Ayira shakes her head, "Yennala cancel panna venam-"

"Apo veetle ye yedhavidhu panlama?", Malar suggests.

They agree and decide to watch a movie.

Malar drags Anirudh to the kitchen, "Va, we'll make popcorn."

Anirudh jumps up to sit on the counter while, Malar opens the cupboard to take out the popcorn bags.

Malar walks to the microwave next to Anirudh before placing the popcorn bags inside and adjusting the timer.

"Yen apdi paakura?", Malar asks as she fiddles with the microwave.

"Yen na paaka koodhadha?", Anirudh smiles pulling her to stand between his legs

Malar smiles as he hugs her loosely, she leans on his chest waiting for the popcorn timer.

"Ayira didn't grow up with her parents?", Anirudh asks quietly.

Malar shook her head, "Ava Amma appa yeppa pathalum work nu sollitu they go abroad. We met in school and apdiye best friend ah ayitom. You can say she grew up with my family."

"I don't think ava yendha korai oda irruka nu. Your family gave her the love she deserved. Ippo Arjun um irukkan.", Anirudh says thoughtfully.

"Paaru da, nee kooda sila vaati nalla dhan pesure", Malar teases.

Anirudh glares at her, "Po di."

Malar laughs, "That was a compliment."

"Oh really?", Anirudh asks pulling her closer.

"Dei vidu da, we are not alone.", Malar says.

"Avanga rendu perum vara maatanga and you know it. Avangala itha pannikittu irrupanga.", Anirudh grins, as Malar laughs.

She stops laughing when she notices how close they were, she could feel his breath fanning on her face. If she moves even a little front, their lips would touch. Malar closes her eyes tightly, for the want of doing something.

Anirudh smiles slightly at the beautiful flush on her face, he leans forward kissing her cheek, almost dangerously close to her mouth, before moving back.

Malar blinks her eyes open in shock,"Whaa"

"Yenna?", Anirudh smirks at her.

She glares at him slapping his arm. Geez, such a tease.

"Na yenna panna, nee dhana sonne cheeks mattum dhan. Yen? Edhavidhu expect panniya?", Anirudh asks with raised eyebrows.

"Hmph, po da", Malar whines.

"Seri seri kochikathe-", Anirudh says hugging her. Their moment in interrupted when they hear the ding of the microwave.

"Popcorn ready", Malar grins before opening the microwave and carefully taking out the bag of popcorn.

She empties the bag into a huge bowl, before saying, "Va polam"

They walk out to see, Arjun and Ayira cuddling on the couch.

"Popcorn", Malar declares happily.

Ayira pushes Arjun away before both the girls sit on the couch excitedly scrolling through Netflix.

Arjun gives Anirudh a look, as both of them sigh before sitting next to their respective girlfriends.

Malar and Ayira choose a horror movie to watch.

"Idha namba innum pakkale le?", Ayira asks.

"Illa, recent a vandhadhu nu nenaikuren. Neenga rendu perum pappingale?", Malar asks Anirudh and Arjun.

"A-ah ok p-podu", Anirudh says as Arjun nods grinning at Anirudh's reaction.

The movie starts, and Malar and Ayira are immediately interested in the movie. Anirudh sighs before snuggling close to Malar. Malar's hand automatically goes around his shoulder.

Anirudh's hand cover his eyes, as he continues watching. In especially scary scenes, he would hold Malar's hand in a death grip.

"Baby, bayama?", Malar asks amused as she whispers to Anirudh.

Anirudh glares at her, " Patha yepdi therithu?"

Malar laughs silently before hugging him tighter, "Seri seri, hold on to me if you are scared."

Anirudh huffs, but does as she says.

"I bet your ego is suffering right now", Malar smirks at Anirudh.

Anirudh pinches her, "You are enjoying this too much, irru di unna vechikuren."

Malar grins before turning her attention back to the TV.

"Irundhalum, romba over di neenga", Ayira mumbles to Malar, making her blush.

"Shut up", Malar grumbles.

***

Heyyyyyyyy

We have gotten about 3.3k views for this book and I gotta say it would be impossible without all of you guys. So thanks a lot for the views and votes❤️❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.5K 726 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
21.8K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...
49.8K 3.8K 84
Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh tied the knot with Saritha and his twins...
15.3K 833 44
I slapped him on his face before he complete his words,"Porikiya da nee?", Tears falling down my eyes. Suddenly he pulled my hand harshly and shouted...