𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋

By popsxnats

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡... More

W E L C O M E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
* C H R I S T M A S S P E C I A L *
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

C H A P T E R F I V E

721 12 15
By popsxnats

Knox

We arrived at the tattoo shop. The guys and I usually come here maybe three times a month? What can I say, tattoos are addicting. My arms are filled with them, I have a few tiny tattoos on my torso, and I have two on my back. They all tell a different story. Some are dark, some are good. They're like painted pictures of memories you'd never forget as life goes by.

I watch Valerie's eyes light up as she gets excited over every tattoo she sees. It was adorable. You can tell she's never got a tattoo before nor has been to a place like this.

I walked up to her lightly nudging her shoulder so she'd know I was there. "You want one?" I ask. I don't know why but being here for her first tattoo excites me. At the same time I don't want to corrupt her but fuck watching her break rules, have some fun, and actually smile, really smile, so brightly is so fucking hot. It's even hotter knowing I'm the one making her smile.

"I don't know. I still have to think of a design and where to put it." She continued to look at the designs. "Do you know which tattoo you're going to get?" She asks.

I thought of it for a bit.

"Why don't you pick one for me," I tease. Her eyes widen and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. I like the way my words make her shy.

"Really? Are you sure? What if I pick something girly?" She asked so many questions back to back and I chuckled. Even if she picked something girly I'd still get it.

"Just pick one. I'll be fine with anything." I reassure her.

She started going around looking at each tattoo thoroughly and carefully. At least I know she's taking this very seriously.

"You didn't even let me pick out your last tattoo." Alex crossed his arms looking at me. I knew exactly what he was trying to hint at.

"People change." I shrugged.

"Yeah they do." He raised an eyebrow and gave a half smile. "It's a nice change. You're getting nicer."

"Fuck off." I chuckle. "I've always been nice."

Alex gives me a questioning look while he tries to hold back a laugh. Fuck him, I can be nice if I want to. Sure I guess I have been an asshole for years. That's what happens when life decides to fuck you over badly. I shouldn't think about that right now though. I want today to be good since she's here.

"I found a tattoo for you! Now if you hate it then you can gladly say no. Here you go." Valerie comes in between Alex and I and hands me a tattoo sheet. The tattoo was the King of Spades card with roses on the bottom right corner and flames on the top left corner. It was the kind of tattoo I would get too. I can't help but smirk while looking at it.

"I thought you would like this tattoo because it represents you in your group." She was right. The guys and I came up with the whole card idea because of how much we played cards when we were younger. I took the King and called it my own.

"King takes all." I whispered the saying I always used to say when I was younger. Valerie looked confused but didn't pry any further. It was fine with me because I'd rather tell her the story later than now.

"Oh and the roses resemble your beauty," she looks down, hiding her blush, "And the fire resembles your warmth."

Her words made my heart skip a beat. I felt all gushy, becoming happy because of things she said. This is how I know I'm stuck on her, as I always have been. I don't want any saving from her either. I want to be stuck on her and only her.

"Blossom, are you calling me attractive?" I lift her head with a finger so I can look at her. She turned even more red and was trying to get words out. Before she could, Jace walks out and interrupts everything. Again.

"Booyah! Feast your eyes on this hot ass tattoo." Jace points to his shoulder. It was barbed wire around his biceps with flowers growing out of it. Clever idea and I'm sure I even know the story behind it. It's not my story to tell however.

"That looks so cool!" Valerie compliments his tattoo. A hint of jealousy rises up in my blood. I know she doesn't like him and he doesn't like her, but Jace's horny ass loves to flirt. He better keep his mouth shut for tonight though.

I look towards Alex and see him staring directly at me with a playful look. He probably is thinking about how he caught me in my jealousy moment again. His smartass.

"Don't even." I warned him.

Alex shook his head and started to chuckle. At this moment I don't care if my jealousy shows, maybe it will get Jace to stop fucking with me.

"Knox you're up." The tattoo artist pats his chair. I hand him the tattoo Valerie picked out and his eyebrow raises.

"Cute choice."

"Thanks."

~.~

The tattoo was finally finished. A smile forms across my face as I scan the tattoo. Not trying to be biased but this might've been one of the best tattoos I've got.

"I don't know Jace, I think my tattoo is better than yours." I say as I get off the chair.

"Bullshit let me see."

I show my arm and everyone is in awe. Valerie seemed the most happy, which is what I was aiming for. Mission accomplished.

"Agh whatever you can have this win." Jace admits in defeat. I was going to give a cocky response back until I got distracted by little fingers touching my arm. Her touch sent electric waves around my body, getting me excited.

"Is this okay?" She asks.

It was more than okay. I didn't want her to take off her fingers ever. I wanted to be touched by her and her only, so I nodded my head yes. She looked mesmerized by the tattoo. She couldn't take her eyes off it and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Well would you look at the time! I suddenly have tutoring and Alex has to study. Sadly we have to go but I hope the two of you have a fun night for us." Jace walked out giving me a sly smile while Alex followed doing the same. Someone has to give them oscars or something for how they just lied their ass off.

"Bye, see you guys tomorrow!" Valerie waved in their direction.

Her stomach started to rumble and I raised an eyebrow. "Want to get something to eat?" She looked embarrassed when I asked her.

Lately that has been happening a lot. I caught onto it quickly. The first time she said she forgot to eat and looked embarrassed as if I caught her doing something she's not supposed to. The second time was at the diner where she seemed too embarrassed to eat what she actually wanted. The third time is now. It's becoming a pattern I should watch out for. I don't know if I'm overthinking this but it is clear that she is anxious about eating with others. Maybe she thinks we'll think less of her for eating normally.

If that's the case I refuse to let it go on.

"I won't judge you if you want to eat you know. Actually I'm starving myself. I could eat an entire diner." She laughed at my comment and got less tense. There we go.

"I am pretty hungry. Can we get some burgers?"

Oh yeah she's definitely hot for that. I like her even more now.

"Hell yeah we can. Let's go, I know a place." I take her hand in mine and lead the way.

I took her to a food truck that has seating and the best burgers of course. She didn't judge either. She seemed way happier here than she would have been at a fancy restaurant.

It occurred to me that making her happy is my new favorite thing. Do you ever just like someone else's happiness instead of your own? I do.

We started to eat. Her first bite she closed her eyes and made a mmm sound. So fucking cute. She stuffed her mouth more and more and my thoughts took a dark turn with that image. The thought of stuffing her mouth with something else lingered in my head.

Fuck, she's my guilty pleasure and she doesn't even know it yet.

We both finished our burgers and started to walk around. We talked and laughed. We asked basic questions about each other to get to know each other better. I already knew the basic questions but I figured it was better to ask so I wouldn't seem weird for being overly observant and interested in her.

I just can't get enough of her.

Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite flower is cherry blossoms. Her favorite drink is hot chocolate, the s'mores flavor to be exact. Her favorite animals are red pandas. Her favorite season is spring. Last but not least, her favorite book genres are romance and fantasy. I asked so much more and learned so much more. I mesmerized everything, carving it all in my brain so I would never forget anything that she likes.

Before I never cared for a girl's favorites. I would go to Jace's parties and sleep with a few girls here and there. Nothing was ever intimate and I made sure to tell them I didn't want anything serious so there wasn't any miscommunication. It was just a fuck and nothing more. When the whole crush on Valerie started I was in denial a lot. I slept with girls to get over her thinking it would work.

It never worked.

Thinking about all of this just makes me realize that being something serious doesn't seem so bad.

It was my turn to start answering questions. When she asked I was completely honest to my best of knowledge. They were simple questions that no one really asked me before, other than Alex and Jace. No one really cared before about my favorite hobbies, colors, movies, and more. She did.

She kept asking and asking until one question made her stop and blush.

"So um, I've heard rumors and you don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable."

"It's fine, ask away."

"I heard all you used to do was screw girls and play with their heads to get what you want. They wouldn't get mad at you because you are good at what you do, if you get what I'm saying. Is that true?" She blushed more as she explained.

I should probably get mad at the "playing with their heads" part but I was too distracted with my eyes on her.

"I've never played with anyone's head. I told each and every one of them that I never wanted anything serious. They all said they were fine with that." It was the truth and she listened and believed me. "As for the other part, why do you want to know?" I smirked.

"No reason, I just wanted to know."

"Maybe you're just going to have to find out for yourself." I broke the distance between us and she didn't back away. She broke eye contact trying to avoid my eyes but I wasn't going to have that. I raised my hand to her chin and lifted her head.

Fuck, her pretty eyes. I just want to lose myself in them forever.

I moved my hand to rest on her cheek and my other hand slipped on her waist.

"Is this okay?" I ask. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with this. She nodded her head yes in reply.

"Words. I need words."

"Yes." She answered.

The world stopped, sounds stopped, everything stopped. It was just me and her and our intense eye contact between each other. We were only a few inches away from each other but I wanted so desperately to break those few inches, but I didn't.

I'm hesitating. Does she really want what might happen?

I kept my eyes on her still debating if I should go for it or not. Back then I wouldn't hesitate when it was some random girl but it's different now. She isn't some random girl.

She looked at me with a pleading look.

Fuck. She shouldn't do that, not now, not when I want her. She's turning me into a mess without realizing it. She has so much power with just a simple look.

I breathed in and out while caressing her cheek. Such smooth skin.

"Fuck it," I growled.

I lowered my mouth on hers like there was no tomorrow. I devoured her mouth as if she was my last meal and I was starved. She returned my kiss the same way and I couldn't be more happier. We were both so starving for each other.

I was so wrong for her but the kiss felt so right.

I removed my hand from her cheek and gripped a small amount of her hair instead. Our lips are still connected and both of our breathings are getting heavier by the second. I didn't even care how long it had been since I kissed her. Time stopped as I got lost in her, it was as if there was no other importance in the world. Just her.

I slid my other hand from her waist to her ass, gripping it as we continued to kiss. She moaned in my mouth liking it and my dick twitched to her moan. I want her so bad.

I break the kiss. "Fuck baby, you don't know what you just started. I need to know you're fine with what's about to happen. If you're not I'll stop. Say the words." I made sure I was clear enough. I'll continue or stop on her terms.

She stayed quiet for a few minutes so I removed my hand from her ass just in case. She probably isn't ready or wasn't comfortable enough going farther. I was fine with that, whatever she wants she'll get.

I released the grip on her hair and backed up slowly giving her space, until she stopped me.

"I don't want you to stop. Please." She takes my hand, puts it back on her ass, and squeezes my hand so it would squeeze a chunk of her ass.

Fuck that was hot.

"Oh you really don't know what you started." I smiled devilishly.

I sneak both my hands under her ass and lift her up. She releases a short, laughing scream and wraps her legs around my waist. I'm starting to love the sounds coming from her mouth. My head is imagining all the sounds I could make her release by pleasure. I'm tempted to hear more.

I carry her to the nearest bench that's covered by bushes. I may want the world to know at this moment and so forth that she's mine but I don't want them to see anything else. I sit her down on top of me and start kissing her again. The kiss was different from our first one. It was rough and filled with more needs and wants. She wanted me just as badly as I wanted her.

My fingers roamed up her thighs slowly until it reached the outside of her panties. I've never really liked our school uniforms until now, the skirt was coming in handy. I broke our kiss so I could watch her squirm over my touch.

I move her panties to the side and rub my fingers against her pussy. She was so fucking wet already, just for me. I slid a finger inside of her and she moaned.

"Look at you. Such a fucking mess for me," I say in a low, husky voice. I move my fingers in and out of her watching her reactions and burning it into my memory. She went to close her eyes so I stopped.

"What? No Knox please." She pleaded.

"Keep your eyes open and on me and I'll continue." I demanded. She shook her head in obedience and I continued. Her face reddened as she kept eye contact with me. I couldn't hold back my smile.

"You're so fucking hot baby. Such a good fucking girl too." Her face lit up when I called her that. Looks like someone likes to be praised. I have all the praise she wants. I'll make sure she hears all of it, ever fucking word.

She tried to hide her moans as she bit her lip, but I gripped her hair and tugged it as a way of telling her to stop that. She released her lip and started to whimper with heavy breathing.

She's close.

"I'm close. Please don't stop." She begged.

I never knew how much begging turned me on until now. Just hearing her beg gets me going and just might make me finish here and now. I've never finished just by hearing girls' moans and begging, but like I said she's different.

As I finger fuck her she starts to grind her hips, riding my fingers. I watched her grow some confidence and take some control in the moment. That was fine by me, she could do whatever she wanted with me, my fingers, my everything.

I was getting lost into her every second until an annoying sound started.

My phone was ringing.

Whoever is calling me must have a death wish. Right now is not the right time.

"Keep riding my fingers Blossom. Don't stop." She hums in agreement. I took out my phone with my other hand and read the screen. It was my sister.

Shit.

My sister rarely calls but whenever she does it's really important. I think we all learned our lesson when it came to ignoring calls too, the hard way in fact.

I sigh.

"Don't hate me for this Blossom." I take out my fingers from inside her.

"No Knox! I was so close." She whimpered.

"I know baby, I know. I'm sorry but I have to take this. It's important." She understood but I knew she might be frustrated now. Shit I am too. My evil ass sister has bad timing.

"I'll make it up to you." I kiss her forehead then release her from my lap. I walked somewhere quiet. This better be important or I swear I will soon be an only child.

I answered the phone.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Dang what's with you?" If only she knew what she just interrupted.

"Nothing. What do you want, Adeline?" My patience was running low.

"Full first name and everything. Wow I must've interrupted something good." She laughs. "I just wanted to say, SURPRISE! I'm back bitch, and I need you to come pick me up."

Other times I would be happy that she's back but right now wasn't the best time. She's lucky she's my sister or not I would leave her ass there.

"Just send me your location. I'm coming. Be safe."

"You too big bro!"

I hang up the phone and walk back to where Valerie was. I felt bad for how I left her and now I feel even more bad for having to cut this short. I put on an apologetic face hoping she won't get mad at me.

"Bad news?" She asks.

"Not really. My sister is back but she needs me to come pick her up. She has bad timing. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She got up and readjusted herself. "It was getting late anyways so I should probably head home." She smiles awkwardly.

Shit, I hope she doesn't think I'm just using her. She is not someone I just want to do stuff with and then ditch. She's more than that to me.

An idea popped into my head.

I grabbed her face by the sides and dipped my lips onto hers. This kiss was more slow and gentle.

"Think of this as a promise that I'll make it up to you baby." I whisper against her lips. A small smile formed on her lips. There's my girl.

"Come one I'll drop you off home first." I reached my hand out and she placed hers within mine. We continued to talk as we walked and it all felt right. I know I'm not the best for her but I'll be willing to change. I'll become better for her.

For now I'm just glad she's not mad at me. If she was my sister would have seen what these hands are really made of. Not really, but ahh that sisterly and brotherly bond.

~.~

I've dropped off Val and now I'm waiting for my annoying sister. Funny how life changes in the matter of seconds.

"Where the fuck is she?" I check my phone and of course she's late. Always was.

"Big bro! Over here!"

My eyes widened at the sight of multiple luggage on the floor. There was luggage everywhere! Did she bring her whole house with her?!

"Addie what the fuck."

"What? A girl must always be overprepared." She joked. I roll my eyes at her comment.

"Get in the car. I already know I'm going to be the one carrying all of this shit." I start carrying some of the luggage.

"Thank big bro! Love you." She yelled out as she hopped into the car.

"Yeah yeah love you too."

This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3632 words

So that happened🧍🏻‍♀️. LISTEN don't hate me y'all heehee :). Anywho...

Any theories??

Any questions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 11 13
He was new and wasn't out to look for friends. He wanted to make enemies. Having transferred school's several times he was fed up Finding friends wa...
2.2K 6 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
930 29 27
1.3K 33 23
random