OUTERBANKS SEASON4

By Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... More

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two

460 14 20
By Millyboo92

Hey Guys! New part! Ok... there was supposed to be smut in this chapter- it got to long so it will be in the next one! Hope I did ok with the chapter, had a few things on this week as well so did what I could? Anyway, hope it turned out ok, and hope you guys are all well and all enjoy the new part! Once again I will go through it tomorrow to check for mistakes.

Chapter song: Satisfy My Soul (Kaya 40Mix) by Bob Marley & The Wailers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day two on Rafe's yacht)

Rafe pulls tight at the last line, finished tying up the yacht to a dock in the Bahamas after arriving off one of the islands... they had needed to make a quick stop first- refill the yacht. He jumps down from the lower deck to the cabin below, pacing with hesitation outside its front, bringing his hands up to his hips. He pauses, crossing his arms, bringing one up to rub at his chin as he thinks.

His eyes come up and flicker to her door. He takes in a deep breath before strolling over.

He clears his throat, making sure his tone is low.

"Ki." Rafe sounds from the other side of the door, taking a step closer and leaning over toward the door- seeing if he could make out any sound- hear her movement in the berth. His ear comes to the door.

He is met with silence. Again.

He had expected it... she hadn't been responding since she'd locked herself in...

Well- he well knew he deserved it...

He groans, resting his head lightly onto the door... he needed to talk to her properly and this door wasn't helping...

The gnawing feeling in his gut could possibly subside a little if he could really just hear her say something once.

"I know you won't talk to me. I'm trying Ki..." he takes a moment, takes in a breath, and tenses, sliding his rigid hands into his pockets... "I-I I hurt you- and I'm sorry. I really am."

His jaw clenches- wishing he could just hear her voice for once... it was really messing with his head how she wouldn't reply to anything he said or asked.

He was supposed to be different- he reminds himself. He was supposed to be kind and... gentle with Ki... get her to like him... because she is kind.. caring towards others... gentle- a-and soft-hearted... and- god, soft like her skin felt incredibly soft around his hands... shit- yeah- he shouldn't really go there but his mind couldn''t get over what happened- he couldn't stop thinking about how warm she was- or how delicate her wrists were, how he could feel her pulse full under his touch- fuck- no- he can't go there- he really can't... he can't help how his pulse wants to race on those thoughts.

He had to focus now on how he would fix what he'd done...

He was supposed to take care of her- be at his best... but, god, could she infuriate him sometimes- trying to take what was rightfully his- turning things upside down on him suddenly... he really had tried to keep his cool..

He was supposed to be patient- but he turned heavy on her..

Fuck- what did he do?... he was sorry- he really was... he regrets what he did... he knows he can lose control sometimes and he really wished he never had...

He knows she deserves more... and that he deserved this pure deafening silence that she was giving him...

"Ki- I promise l will get us to Barbados, ok?" Rafe states with certainty... a way he could get her to be on his side again...? get her to talk to him... hope he could gain her trust?... they were all a far cry away from what he wanted but he could try.. "We just have to make a quick stop- make a quick refill- we won't be long... alright?..." He pauses to see if she'll answer, closing his eyes as he waits... "I-I'll bring back a couple of things too- like, some clothes for you- or whatever... anything you'd like?"

He waits again to see if she will answer- but as he sort of knew- nothing.

"Ok, fine- that's fine." he mumbles out, mostly to himself. "I-I won't be long. A-and also, there is some food outside your door. You should probably really eat something."

He taps the wall lightly beside him before pushing himself off, and turns to leave.

He then swivels back quickly, and glares at the door. "Oh- and by the way- I locked the cockpit s-so- you can't enter it- you can't take the boat- if that's what's on your mind... Just letting you know that. S-so just... don't even think about trying anything."

This time he really does turn and leave... and Ki slowly emerges from behind the door.

Ki had been laying out on his bed- legs and arms spread out wide- bored... listening out for when he leaves.

She hops off the bed- opens the door slightly- creaking it open and then snatching the plate from off the ground that he'd left for her.

She locks herself back in- jumps back onto the bed, crossing her legs, taking it all down within a few seconds, moaning with pleasure as the food melts down to fill her stomach.

She'd been beyond hungry by this point.

She hadn't come out of the tiny room on the off chance she'd run into Rafe... she hadn't wanted to catch a glimpse of his satisfied look if he'd find her wandering out- making herself at home again... so she hadn't moved... not even to grab herself some food- as torturous as it had been, feeling bored and claustrophobic in this tiny little room for hours- she'd rather suffer than have to see Rafe satisfied again after all the shit he'd done... she'd only left once to use the restroom and shower really quick- in and out- without a problem- without him even noticing.

The sandwich he'd made her was good though... it was probably only her hunger playing with her- but it was so damn good she was considering putting her dignity last and asking him if he could make her another one...

O-or... or maybe while he'd been gone- she would wander up to the gallery and smuggle food back down to her room and lock herself back in... just until they'd reach Barbados, after which she'd be free of Rafe...

...only three more days to go...

But as she considers the idea... she also wonders if she'll ever want to come back to the tiny room once the fresh air hits her face and the sun touches her skin... the berth was starting to feel tight, and very small, stuffy and the claustrophobia was starting to hit her hard- having been stuck inside for quite a long while...

She creaks the door slightly open, when she hears no movement- she is out.

She walks out slowly- the clean air gracing her face, sun tingling her skin- she closes her eyes, letting the fresh air fill her lungs.

She opens her eyes again, looking around for any sign of Rafe when she spots him a distance away out on the boardwalk chatting to another man... using his charms to possibly get what he wants.

Rafe's gaze returns casually to the yacht and stops when he sees her...

They narrow and his brows dip and he watches her curiously for a short while, before his gaze drops away again... he seems to consider wandering back, but he turns,and wanders in a different direction instead.

It's not long before Ki finds herself sitting in the gallery seating area, eating something else... watching the busy scene happening around the dock area- fishermen and the sea gulls, movement of people- some dressed like they could be tourists.

She sinks further into her seat, letting the sun warm her skin. She'd sit there for a while taking in the glorious sun and melting away at the heat touching her face- the sight of cloudless perfect blue skies- melting away all her worries... she hadn't realized how fast the time went by.

When she spots Rafe returning, two bags hugged under his arm, other arm using his hand to put something back into his pocket, she begins to retreat back down- but she's not ready... she's struggling once she reaches the cabin...

Rafe steps back on... places his things down, and begins to untie the lines... he looks over at Ki- trying to appear casual, squinting his eyes at her with a faint smile.

She tenses against the frame of the cabin's wall.

He strides over to the line closest to her, lowers onto a knee, and begins to untie it. He passes a quick worried look over at her- noticing how tight she appeared. His eyes dart over her, before looking away again.

"You ok?"

Her lips tighten watching him, hating the fact that he got to see her like this... that he could potentially get to have the upper hand if she can't get back into the berth. She nods.

"I'm fine." she breaths.

"Did you eat?"

"Yeah... the food was great." she replies rigidly leaning up against the wall, like going back was starting to bring on an unprecedented amount of panic. He'd finished undoing the line and exhaled.

"Ok." He says, looking away- pinching the bridge of his nose- squeezing his eyes shut- frustrated as he thinks. He gets to his feet and wanders over to her. "I- I want to help Ki, that's all I want-" he clears his throat, then suddenly changes the trajectory of where his conversation was going to be-"...I bought you something."

"Thanks?" she replies, eyes wide- gazing at him confused... whilst still considering if she could retreat back to the small room.

"Some clothes a-and and a book-" he points out- but that's not what he really wants to point out. He lowers himself onto a step, so his height is slightly lowered to hers. "Y-you know- Ki... you don't have to go back in there. I said I'm sorry- I meant it..." he hangs his head briefly, then looks back up. "I-I do some stupid shit sometimes- w-when I get mad- I don't mean to, but my mind can get fuck up sometimes, you know?... I'm not trying to make t-this as some kind of excuse, ok? But I'm not trying to be the bad guy here."

She cringes at him, then scoffs, looking away.

He looks away briefly, licking the inside of his bottom lip as he thinks. "I got rid of the coke- if that means anything... I got rid of it, alright?"

Her eyes came up to meet his- surprised... she searches them to see if he were telling her the truth. Her brows wrinkle at him, pausing her gaze on him.

She clears her throat- plays with her hands.

"W-what book?" she questions, trying to change the subject.

"Umm... some book about the island- I don't know- it had turtles on it... I was in a hurry- I didn't read the cover."

She purse her lips with a smile, and nods.

"Ok..." she replies softly.

It's the smallest of smiles but it's the first one he'd recieved from her in a while. "A-and thank you for the clothes- you shouldn't have done that... b-but yeah- I do need some. "

He nods stiffly, eyes glued to her smile.

"I'll be back." He says picking up to his feet.

He returns moments later with two bags, handing one over to her.

She snorts peering into the first bag.

"You bought me pajamas?"

He arches a brow at her, proudly... locking his hands behind his back.

"Thanks?" her tone surprised and achingly sweet.

She then pulls out a next item- a small satin lacy red top... he watches her carefully- his brows quirk up to her reaction... it was possibly a little too small and a little low on the bust- but it had a small picture of a baby turtle smoking a joint on the top right hand corner- so maybe she'd like it... her eyes come up to him and she notices a cocky smile spreading on his face, glee in his eyes. Her brows wrinkle at him. "Really?"

He snatches it off from her hand holding back his urge to laugh - "What? You're always going on about saving the turtles and how they're endangered and shit, Ki-" his brow dipped on her, but his smile still there... " besides- I'm pretty sure you'd fit in it." he teases.

She rolls her eyes at him.

"Well this turtle is smoking a joint." she scoffs amusedly, but can't help the wide smile that pulls on her face. "And it's the size of a freakin bib." she jokes.

He shrugs, cocky smile still there.

She pulls out another piece of clothing- a light cotton dress with spagetti straps- a pretty floral pattern on the clingy bust with a white flowing skirt- much more casual but pretty.

All the tension begins to seep away from their interaction.

She finds herself holding the casual dress out, gazing at it for far too long.. she puts up a finger asking for him to wait.

"Wait- I might actually try this on... hold on, ok?" she says, and she can't hold back her grin.

"Your not going to see the others-" Rafe tries, but it's too late, and she's already disappeared into the small room, and closed the door behind her. Rafe wanders back up onto the deck- out to finish untying the yacht and get them ready to sail out.

She was kind of desperate to pull off her dirty shorts and top, in exchange for anything else that would be clean and new. She tugs on her new dress after pulling off her old clothes... when she notices her phone flashing. Her heart skips- then almost stops. She swoops it up into her hand and off the bed- realizing she'd finally received the reception she had been wanting before...

...ten messages from JJ...

She sits at the beds' edge...

Her eyes dim... sadden with each message she reads... message after message from JJ... they all weren't nice... in fact- they were so mean she feels her eyes well up... and she begins to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.8K 55
"You can't put your life in danger for me" he yelled and tried to walk away from me. I couldn't let him get hurt. I had to help him, I don't get why...
2.2K 43 6
Topper and Rafe fanfiction (requested) Sarah had always been the 'kook princess' but Kathrine was the Kook Queen. Everyone on the rich side of the is...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...
1.4K 35 13
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲ...