𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ | Billy Hargrove

By stAsteria

"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
Epilogue

twenty-seven

2.4K 64 66
By stAsteria

y/n

"Billy is so fucking hot, but that Munson guy has something, don't you think?" Carol asked while deep in thought.

"Please stop." I said which made Carol laugh,

"Oh come on." She snickered

"I heard you're not going to the party?" She asked

"Yeah sorry about that." I replied

"All good, no worries." She smiled.

We had mathematics and Carol and I tried our hardest to answer the questions, the only thing we learned was that we had to study more for the test.

The day seemed to go normal for once, this was until break time, as usual.

"You're still going to the party right?" Tommy asked Billy

"Of course." Billy replied while he made eye contact with me. His eyes shot above my head, someone was standing behind me.

"Wanna join our table and talk about the campaign?" Eddie asked.

I was interested to know what the rest was planning so I stood up but Billy did the same thing. It was silent for a few seconds because no one knew what was going on.

"Well let's go." He said

"Only Y/N." Eddie scoffed as he grabbed my arm.

"Can't do." Billy said unbothered.

Billy was already walking to the other table, I had never seen Tommy so confused before.

Defeated Eddie walked with me, Billy was standing and waiting for me to sit down. Eddie put some of his stuff away so I could sit down next to him. As I was about to sit down I got shoved the other way.

"I'll sit here." Billy said smiling

Eddie was giving him the most dirty looks while the rest of the table looked very confused. I couldn't blame them, I had no idea what was going on either.

Everyone was uncomfortable and the only one that seemed unbothered was Billy.

"Don't let me stop you all, please continue." He said confidently

"Don't forget Y/N, come earlier to help me set up." Eddie said which made Billy roll his eyes.

"I'll pick you up." Eddie continued

"I'll meet you after the campaign." Billy stated.

No one else said a thing, it was a battle between the two of them to see who could piss off the other more.

I had to do something.

"So Vecna has an Armor Class of 23 if I'm correct?" I asked to anyone that was willing to respond.

"Yeah he does." Dustin sighed

"You have a potion making kit right Lucas?" I asked

"Yes, why?" He replied

The group seemed less tensed when the conversation finally started, 

"We have to make advantage potions to even have a chance of hitting him." I said

"Good idea!" Dustin yelled,

I was ignoring both Billy and Eddie, they were the only ones not joining the conversation since they were too busy pissing each other off.

I felt Billy's arm go around my shoulder, I turned over to look at him and he just smirked. I was not going to participate in this, I shook his arm off and went on with the conversation. My action made Eddie smirk this time.

"They are being so stupid." Will whispered which made me laugh.

"They are." I snickered

The guys and I had made a plan to defeat Vecna so I stood up to go back to Carol. The second I stood up both Billy and Eddie joined me.

"Oh my fucking god." I mumbled

"No." I said, both looked at me confused.

"Leave me alone, both of you." I continued.

"But-." Eddie tried but I walked away leaving both of them.

I scanned over the room and saw Steve sitting with Robin, Nancy and Jonathan. I turned back to look at the table and saw Billy shaking his head. He must've known my idea, too bad that I did not care.

I walked over to them and sat down happily. I could finish my lunch without being bothered by anyone, and this was almost a first.

"You should totally ask out Vicky." Steve spoke with his mouth full of food.

Robin and Steve were having a full debate about this topic and I decided to not participate in it.

"What do you think Y/N?" Robin asked all of a sudden.

"Oh, Uh, I think do it?" I said, unsure what the question was.

"SEE?" Steve yelled out.

I was able to finish my food before the bell rang and I didn't have to worry about Billy or Eddie since I only shared the next class with Carol.

"You're going to miss out!" Carol had said for the 5th time already.

"I thought you were okay with me not going?" I asked

"I am, but Billy's going to be a bitch." She whined.

"He's been complaining to Tommy about your D&D campaign and Tommy has been complaining to me." She cried out

"And I can't take it anymore." She pleaded

Carol slept peacefully throughout the lesson while I tried to make notes, I hated myself for choosing French as a subject.

The day had already ended and to my surprise Eddie was waiting for me by the door,

"Can we talk?" He asked,

"Sure." I replied, thinking it must be about the campaign.

He took me to the back of the school and we sat down on a bench, I quickly realized the topic was more serious by the look on his face.

"So you and Billy are dating again?" He asked me

"What? No?" I replied surprised

"Good." He scoffed

"Why are you even worried about that?" I asked, why was everyone so interested in my love life.

"Because he's an absolute asshole?" Eddie stated immediately.

"And he does not deserve you, at all." He said, now standing up.

"You don't have to worry about that." I said while I watched Eddie walk around the table in circles.

"I know that." He shrugged, "But I do." He said

"And you don't realize what a huge fucking piece of shit he is." He spat out.

"Eddie you do-." I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"He's not going to make you happy, I promise." He said as he got closer

"He's always going to hurt you." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I stayed silent for while he sat down next to me,

"I promise you, I can make you happy Y/N. He said while he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

My eyes widened when I saw what he was about to do, he leaned in and grabbed my chin. 

His lips landed on mine and I sat there in shock, "I am the better option Y/N." he whispered.

I almost closed my eyes and melted in to the kiss but I stopped myself, I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"You're both trying to make a decision for me that I don't want to make." I sighed

"It's not a hard choice, be happy with me or ruin your life with him." He laughed

Did he really think any of this was funny.

"Eddie don't. I said as I stood up,

"Okay that was my bad, sorry." He mumbled

"Anything else?" I asked annoyed, I saw that he wanted to say something.

"Come watch me and my band sometime, I'd love for you to hear me play." He said.

Could he really not have started the conversation with that?

I was walking away from Eddie but he followed me back to the parking lot, he even followed me to where Billy was standing.

I felt two big arms embrace me while I was turned to Billy, who was not happy.

"See you tonight Y/N." Eddie winked

Billy who was about to pop a vein pulled me out of Eddie's embrace,

"Get your fucking hands away from her." He spat out.

Billy looked at me for a second and I saw him staring at my lips, he leaned in but I was quick enough to stop him.

"STOP TRYING TO PISS EACH OTHER OFF." I yelled

"IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE WITH THIS I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE TO PISS THE BOTH OF YOU OFF." I continued.

Both of them scoffed,

"I'm fucking serious, I'll go with Steve." I said, I knew Steve would be delighted to see these two mad.

"Get in the fucking car." Billy mumbled as he opened the door. He didn't follow, he waited with Eddie.

Billy

I walked away from the car and waited for Munson to follow me, I didn't want her to hear us. 

Munson was quick to follow, I finished my cigarette before I began to talk to him.

"Leave her the fuck alone." I scoffed,

"Could say the same to you." He laughed

"Can't you like go to one of your other girls?" He asked

"Listen to me Munson, I will always choose her." I said as I stepped closer to him

"I'm not going to let you ruin my happiness because you think it's fun." I continued.

"I have as much interest in her as you Hargrove, if she doesn't see how fucking awful you are I'll show her myself." He spat out before walking away.

I looked back at the car and I could see her watching us from the rearview mirror.

She had a strange effect on me, she comforted me with just one glance, no one else had ever done this before. With just one look at her I could feel my anger and exhaustion melt away for the time being.

There was no way I would let Munson take her from me, she belonged with me now, whether she knew this yet or not. It was what was meant to be.

y/n

I expected Billy to complain about Munson but he stayed quiet during the ride,

"You excited for the party?" I asked

"Hm what?" He said as he turned to look at me surprised.

"The party?" I repeated

"Oh uh yeah definitely." He smirked

"I'll meet you after the party at my place." He winked, it was obvious what he meant with this.

"I'll have to see what time I finish, just enjoy your party and don't worry about me." I smiled but Billy did not seem satisfied.

Eddie

I was a man of my word and I had promised Hargrove to do everything in my power to break them apart. I would try a few more times to get Y/N to choose me, if this didn't work I'd have to change my way of fixing this problem.

Hargrove thought he had a fucking claim to her, well he didn't.

The only thing that had to go right was Y/N not finding out about any of this, if she didn't see that Hargrove would hurt her again I'd have to show her myself.

And when this happened I would be the first to comfort her.

------------------------------

Oehh it's all going to start going down soon, hope you all are excited.

What did you think of this chapter? (kind of a filler I think)

Don't forget to press the star, it helps my story grow<3

Leave a comment! I love reading them!

I'm going to be dedicating a few chapters to some people that have helped me with my story, I am truly thankful for all the help and support<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 63
( TW/CW for this one since it's Billy : abuse, mentions of abuse, drug use, alcohol use, adult themes. ) ( Based at the start of S2 but doesn't follo...
91.8K 2.3K 68
People use many words to describe Madison Byers: sarcastic, smart, stubborn, quiet, caring, but most of all protective. She has protected everyone in...
2.1K 59 26
It was the summer before college. Cassie always swore that she was too broken to ever be loved after the emotional rollercoaster that life had taken...
She's mine By Fiction_addict

Mystery / Thriller

13.6K 359 63
When the new boy Billy Hargrove came to town something about him fascinated me. Maybe it was that my cousin forbid me to even talk to him or maybe it...