Zhanyi Xianwang Oneshots

By Isabella_shiningsun

Oneshots. Irregular updates. No smut. May contain mpreg. More

Never Alone.
Never Alone 2
Never Alone 3
Save you
Never Late
Never late 2
Never Late 3
Never Late 4
Free of Charge 1
Free of Charge 2
Free of Charge 3

Never late 5

520 32 8
By Isabella_shiningsun

This was supposed to be a one shot😅

As Haikuan and Zhan discussed earlier that week, they had come to watch a movie. They had reached the theatre on time so there was no interaction prior to the movie. During the interval, Ayuan wanted popcorn. So Zhan went to buy some. While Yibo stayed behind with Ayuan. Cheng and Haikuan also got out to go to the washroom.

Meanwhile in the theatre, Ayuan was getting restless. He was a kid. And he didn't like sitting still for so long. He wanted to play around. Yibo didn't wanted to let him, as it was a busy place, but he was fussing a lot so he let him down from his lap. But he specifically instructed him to not go out of the theatre and to not make much noise. Ayuan nodded and ran from his aisle to the screen. Yibo followed him with his eyes making sure he didn't fall or get lost. Ayuan was merely fascinated with the screen showing his favourite characters and wanted to see for himself the magic behind it. So, he ran towards it. But after staring it for some time and and running his hand on it, he was bored and decided to go back to Yibo. He ran back the same way he reached there. However, the interval time was almost over and people were returning to their seats. Ayuan in his rush to reach Yibo collided with a couple who were carrying popcorn and drinks to their seat. As a result the popcorn fell and the couple were now drenched in their favourite drink. Understandably the couple were furious. Ayuan was on the floor among the pocorns. Seeing the reason of their misfortune, the couple were evidently angry. Yibo ran from his seat as soon as he saw the accident.

When the couple saw the adult responsible for the kid, they didn't control their mouths from running. They started spewing insults about bad parenting and irresponsible behaviour. Yibo was silent except for the occasional sorry. But one snide remark from the couple about Ayuan was enough to change Yibo's whole demeanor, and soon enough the fight had escalated. And the theatre witnessed as they screamed accusations at each other.

On the other hand, Haikuan and Zhan were returning back after buying popcorn and an ice cream for Ayuan. They were silent until Haikuan started, " Thank you, Zhan. "

Zhan was clearly confused at this. Though Haikuan was his brother in law, they didn't exactly have a loving relationship. They just didn't dislike each other. Apart from that all the trouble Zhan had given him as his psychiatrist, thank you was the last thing he expected.

Haikuan having read his expression continued, " My brother, though he shows himself to be strong and angry all the time, he is not like that in reality. I remember, he wouldn't go anywhere without me, not even to school. Then his boyfriend came. Though Yibo became a little distanced from me, he was still the same shy and anxious person. But then his boyfriend abandoned him and our parents left him too. He was all alone. I know that he was really scared, but still he kept going. As much as I wanted to be there for him, I didn't wanted to force anything on him. But I never understood why he would refuse to keep any contact with me, until now. We talked. During the dinner. He told me how mom and dad had filled his mind about him being incapable of doing anything on his own and about always being dependent on me and disturbing my life in the process. He also told me, how you helped him realise that their words doesn't matter. That he didn't need to prove anything."

Zhan was flustered. Though Haikuan's words were heartfelt, Zhan never did well with compliments. Zhan wanted to say how much Yibo himself had changed him. The whole reason he went for therapy was because of his short temper. However with Yibo and Ayuan he has become a lot more patient. However he wouldn't need to say that. Haikuan and Cheng were about to witness the change in Zhan's behaviour with their own eyes.

They were getting back to the theatre. Zhan was about to reply to Haikuan. However, they were distracted by a commotion. Haikuan and Zhan both ran to the middle of the crowd when they noticed Cheng holding back a furious Yibo. Upon reaching them, Zhan immediately asked Yibo what happened. The couple on the other hand were still furious and were held back by people around. After getting a brief account of the happening from Yibo, Zhan turned towards them. Though Cheng reached them before Zhan and Haikuan, he also did not have a clear idea of what had transpired. He was busy trying to handle Ayuan at first who was crying hysterically by that time. However as soon as Cheng came and took hold of Ayuan, Yibo had basically broken down on them. The couple were really young and just as hot blooded as him.

Seeing Zhan turn towards them, Haikuan and Cheng grew a bit nervous. They did not want to escalate the fight any more. However, contrary to their expectations and much to their surprise, Zhan spoke in a calm manner.

" Let's all just calm down. Why do we need to make a big fuss about such a simple matter. Ayuan is a kid, and he made a mistake. If you want I can compensate for your loss." His tone turned a bit firmer at the end, " It would be better if we could all get back to the movie. "
The boy wanted to rebuke and create a bigger ruckus, however the manager at the sight of Zhan stepped in to stop the matter. They had stayed back as the boy was wealthy enough and they wanted to avoid unnecessary trouble. But they knew Zhan was much more trouble.

The boy at the request from the managers and the people around them decided to let the matter be for now. However before turning back he pointed at them and said, "You don't know who you have messed with today. You will pay for this. "

Yibo hearing this was about to retaliate, when Zhan held him back by the waist. Zhan turned towards the boy and just said, " FINE. "
Yibo remained silent because he respected Zhan. Soon the crowd dispersed away. Zhan loosened the hold on Yibo. Yibo looked at him and asked, " How could he threaten us? He is a small kid, he was being a spoilt brat, you know Zhan, I didn't even- "

Zhan cut off Yibo saying, " It's ok Yibo, I will handle it. Don't worry. "

Zhan silenced Yibo's worry and took him back to their seat, Haikuan and Cheng were perplexed. They got out of their stupor when the movie started playing. Cheng had Ayuan in their hand. They silently walked back to their seat.

The movie night ended. But nobody spoke much. They just went their own ways.

Zhan was driving the car with Yibo beside him. Ayuan was asleep on his lap. Yibo was visibly upset. Noticing this Zhan spoke,
" Come on Yibo, leave it. They were really young people. They are not mature enough. "

" Yes, but Yuan is way younger than them. Shouldn't they understand that. They cannot be that immature. And he had the audacity to threaten us. Can you believe it. "

" Yeah, you know I have to deal with such people on a daily basis. So I have got used to it now. Don't worry babe, just trust me. He will get what is due for him. Plus you don't really look good when you are angry. You really need to work on that. "

" Hm....."

After a few seconds Yibo replayed what Zhan just said,
" What! What did you just say?
I will let you know that I look really hot while angry. You need to get your eyes checked. Hmph."

Zhan laughed at that.
They stopped by a ice cream shop before they got home. Yibo put Ayuan on his bed. He and Zhan then enjoyed a bowl of ice cream before retiring for bed.

Haikuan and Cheng reached home, they got changed and ready for bed. Before sleeping, Haikuan spoke, " Can you believe it, Zhan was so calm today. He didn't even raise his voice. "

" Yeah, even I was shocked. Looks like Yibo is a good influence on him. "

"Yes. Yes he is. He even held Yibo back. And Yibo actually listened to him. "

" He is changed."

Both of slept with a smile on their face and their hearts a little lighter.

On the next Zhan reached his office a little late. Yibo forgot to set his alarm by mistake, that led to a cascade of events which led to him being late. On his table were a bunch of letters. Among the official letters one envelope was nameless. He opened the envelope. It was a complaint letter. He called his juniors to know who kept the letter on his table when such cases are supposed to be handled by them. He got that it was delivered to them, and according to their request they kept it on his table, since the person giving the complaint was the son of a high profile businessman.
Zhan just nodded and asked them to call the complainant. After the junior left his office, he smirked.

After few kilometres far, a young boy got called to the police station. He arose jubilantly and went to the police station in high spirits. After reaching the police station, he was led to a office. The office was empty. He was asked to take a seat and wait for the occupant to come. He sat on the chair, completely relaxed, waiting for the drama to unfold, unbeknownst of the tragedy that awaited him.

The nameplate on the table read,
' Xiao Zhan '

____________________

I know that I am a 'bit' late.
Sorry for the delay.
However I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
I trying to write a story right now. But I just can't get the plots right. I fo have sketch of how I want it to be, but when I write a chapter it turns out to a completely different direction. I am kind of confused right now. But I do hope to complete the story and be able to publish it. 🤞🤞

Ps:
I have not read through the chapter, so if you find any mistakes be free to point it out to me.🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.1K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
56.8K 706 16
The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots.
5K 138 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes
1.8K 115 9
I've hardly read any one shots of them here so i decided to post some myself. If you have specific requests then leave it in the comments. Enjoy! Top...