Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared 🔞
Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework 🔞
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten 🔞/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl 🔞
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞 / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield 🔞
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine 🔞
Part 56: Yours 🔞
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu

571 33 1
By ImKyuned

Babes.
Not much to say here 😂
Enjoy it.. 🥰

~*~

Part 7: Doll 🔞

Anya spreads her legs and pulls Shownu closer. "I'm all yours, Shownu..." she breathes. "Do whatever you want with me!"

His eyes turn dark with lust and he cups her face, letting his lips collide with hers again. She moans, her breath trembling as he moves closer and grinds his hard crotch against her slip.

He makes her lean back, pushing the contract off the table with a simple move and lowers his head to her body. Shownu's perfect lips wander over her cheek and jawline to her neck and she clings to him as he begins to nibble it softly.

His hands wrap around her and he pulls her back up, his hands gliding under her robe, freeing her shoulder, and he brushes kisses over her skin.

Her mind clouded with lust, she pulls his head back up and kisses him again, letting her tongue dance with his, while he rips the soft fabric from her body.

A giant smirk decorating his face, he leans back and Anya feels his eyes scanning her nudity.
"Gosh..." he breathes, his eyes fixed on her boobs.

He lets his thumbs glide over her hard nipples. She closes her eyes and moans softly. Shownu's lips connect to her neck again and he carefully makes her lean back on the table. He cups her boobs, plays with them, teasing her nipples with soft bites, and she arches her body, her soaking center against his, moaning as he grinds his hardness against her.

Considering the fact that he just said he doesn't have much time, he's taking up a lot of it for the foreplay—and she definitely won't complain!

His lips and fingers still connected to her boob, his free hand wanders down her body. And before Anya can drown in anticipation, his fingers slip into her panties.

A deep moan escapes her throat as his warm fingers glide through her wetness.

Smirking, he lifts his head and looks at her.
"So... wet..." Without taking his eyes off of her, he pulls his fingers out again. "Taste yourself!"

So horny, so damn turned on by him, she sucks his fingers greedily.

They're salty, they taste like her.

Impatiently she pulls his fingers out of her mouth, sits up and grabs his shirt. She yanks it off and swallows at the sight of him.

Her breath trembles as she lets her fingertips glide over his broad chest, his strong shoulders, his arms, seeing goosebumps covering them.

"Shownu," she breathes and looks into his eyes. "Shownu, I need you to fuck me hard! Now!"

With a low chuckle, he grabs her chin and kisses her while she seizes his belt, rips it open, and lowers his pants. It takes effort to pull it down fully with the huge bulge in his boxers, and when she finally manages to, she smirks up to him before her hand glides into them.

Shownu groans, cups her face again, and kisses her passionately while his hard dick glides through her hand before she pumps it slowly.

"Fuck!" he gasps against her lips and makes her lean back again.

Anya has no idea what she expected to come next but suddenly he rips down her panties and buries his face deep between her legs. Her eyes fly wide open as her moans fill the air.

He's eating her out!
He's actually eating her out!

"Shit!" Anya gasps. One of his hands pushing her hips down, his forearm on the table. His broad muscles are so visible, showing by the effort. His free hand softly plays with her sensitive center as his tongue glides through her.

"Shownu!" A deep groan escapes her.

Smirking, he lifts his head. "Like it?"

"Love it!" so eager to feel more of him, she lays her hand on the back of his head. "But you... fuck! You don't have to do this..."

"But I want to! Use me, doll!" he hums and the smacking sound of him feasting on her fills the room. "I'm your toy!"

These words almost numb her. She pushes his face closer to her soaking core before moving her pelvis in a rhythm that drives her crazy. Shownu obeys, lets his tongue curl through her, lets her use him.

Gasping and whining, she tries to hold on tight on the table while this dude licks her into another dimension.

There's this knot in her stomach she hasn't felt in so damn long unless she did it herself. Her breath begins to hitch and her legs quiver under his movements.

Shownu chuckles against her center, the vibration of it only heightens the pleasure before licking her quicker.

"Fuck! Shownu!" She whines as the knot in her stomach bursts open, and her orgasm rushes over her like a tidal wave.

He doesn't stop. He keeps on eating her out, keeps on pleasuring her and she bends and whines and whimpers under his actions.

He made her cum.
He really did it!

"Stop!" Anya gasps and opens her eyes.

Shownu smirks at her before letting his tongue glide through her folds one last time. Again she cries out his name.

With a wicked grin on his face, he crawls over her, and kisses her hungrily.

"Breathe, doll!" he whispers and she tries everything to inhale and exhale at a normal pace. "I still have a few moments..." He smirks and she chuckles, out of breath.

"Oh, I hope so! Definitely won't let you go before you've fucked me!"

Again they kiss while her fingertips slip into his boxers and rip them down.

"Want me?" he whispers into her ear and nibbles it softly while grinding his hard dick against her. "Want me to fuck you, doll?"

"Yes!" Her voice filled with neediness and desperation. "Yes, baby, please!"

Shownu continues smirking as he lifts her with ease. She feels him close to her entry and almost loses her senses.

With his lips connected to hers, he lowers her body and his hard, pulsating length dives into her. Their moans of pleasure and effort fill the air.

"Fuck!" he breathes against her neck, one hand on the back of her head, the other arm wrapped around her waist.
Moaning, Anya clings to him, her arms around his shoulders, her legs around his hips.

"I'll give you a moment. Get used to me..."

"Don't have to!" she gasps and moves her body impatiently. "Please fuck me!"

Shownu chuckles again and begins to move. He thrusts himself into her so hard, so deep and so quick.

Unable to make a sound, her eyes roll with pleasure. It takes her a few of his hard thrusts before she's able to - scream - out his name while holding tight onto him.

Her eyes fly open and fall directly on the mirror in front of her.

Fuck!

The way his broad shoulders are so flexed by the effort of holding her. How gigantic his back looks with her body clinging to his. And how sexy his ass is while thrusting his pulsating length into her over and over again.

Watching men fucking her is something great, watching Shownu fucking her one of the best things she's ever seen.

The view of both of them makes her moan even louder and she digs her nails into his shoulder, sucks and nibbles its skin roughly.

Shownu groans into her neck before he stops and carefully lowers her body on the table.

For a long moment, he kisses her before their eyes lock again.

"You feel amazing!" he chuckles and she lifts her hands, lets her fingertips glide over his cheeks.

"You too!"

Again his lips crush on hers and he pounds into her again. So much quicker and harder than before and Anya goes crazy underneath him. She feels him grabbing her boobs with one hand, sucking them while digging the fingertips of his other hand into her thigh as he holds her close so he won't fuck her off the table.

Whimpering, she digs her nails into his perfect back, bends and shifts her body underneath him, so eager to feel more of him. She loves the noises that come out of him. It sounds so damn hot!

Screaming she rips her eyes open as this warm feeling suddenly returns.

"You're making me cum again!" she whines and bites into his lip, both of their faces damp, covered in sweat and each other's breath. "Please don't stop! Don't stop!"

Shownu nods, out of breath, keeps up his steady thrusts while kissing her wildly. He lets his tongue play roughly with hers. She sees the effort in his face, the sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Oh fuck!" he suddenly gasps as he seems to feel how close she is. "Cum, doll! Cum all over my dick!"

His words give her the rest. Moaning, she grabs his arms, feels his mouth sucking her neck passionately while the second orgasm rolls over her. This time it hits her even harder, even longer, and her moans turn into whimpering screams.

With her orgasm still in control of her, she feels Shownu's movements become sloppier.

"Cum into me, Shownu!" she whines, out of breath. "Please... Fill me up!"

He moves even quicker, even harder before he growls deeply and she feels him cuming.

"Fuck... oh fuck!"

They both look down their bodies, watch him thrusting into her slower, his cum dripping out of her while Shownu groans with every drop that comes out of him.

"Keep it up!" she gasps while supporting herself on her elbows.

Panting, he takes his dick into his hand, lets it glide her folds, and makes sure to spread his juices all over her sensitive parts before shoving it back into her, making the both of them moan softly again.

A few more times he repeats this until his dick fully softens.

"Shit!" Shownu pants and chuckles. "Fuck, that was awesome!"

Gently, he pulls her closer and kisses her lingering.

Smiling and so satisfied, Anya leans against his broad chest, letting her fingertips glide over it while they both come fully down from their highs.

"I have to go, doll!" His voice as soft as a mild summer night. Smiling, she lifts her head and nods before she kisses him again.

"Thank you for this... seriously, Shownu. That was awesome!"

Chuckling, he cups her cheeks. "Was my damn pleasure!"

With these words, he pulls his boxers and pants back up and passes her her panties, smirking, while she collects her robe from the ground.

"But you can't go back to your sister empty-handed now, Shownu" she muses and he lifts his head.

"Oh, I'm not leaving empty-handed!"

Smiling, he points at a bite mark on his shoulder, and they both laugh.

Giggling, she slips off the table, walks over to the counter and grabs an album of hers. Thanks to the meet and greet she had before the show, she has a few left.

"What's your sister's name?"

She opens the marker she'd used to sign the albums earlier.

"It's Saebyeok!"

"That's a beautiful name!"

While signing the album, she feels Shownu's hands laying around her waist from behind, his lips kissing her neck. "I need an album too.." he coos into her ear. "I'm a fan now..."

Again they both giggle and Anya kisses his cheek before taking another album from the counter.

"By any chance..." he says and grabs his shirt from the floor. "Can we meet again when you're in town again?"

Her heart grows heavy. For the first time, she actually feels bad for all this.

"Maybe..." she says, a smile decorating her face. "If I'm in town again within the next year... we can meet... I'd love to actually!"

Shownu tilts his head. "Within the next year?"

Oh, fuck!

She takes a deep breath. "Thinking about a break after..."

"Oh..." he says, pulls his shirt over his head, and walks up to her again. "That's great. You deserve that break!"

Smiling, he grabs her marker and writes his number into one of the leftover albums.

Again he kisses her while they exchange the albums. "Hope this will make up for making her wait..."

"It will!" he smiles at her. "Goodbye, doll! And thanks again..."

"Thank you too, Shownu!"

One last time he kisses her before walking out of the room. She watches him leave, sighing.

For the first time she realizes that all the bad sex had its good sides: Anya never felt bad after. Shownu fucked her phenomenally. He was so sweet and gentle...

She knows she has to free herself from these thoughts. It's either them or her! Everyone would sacrifice strangers to save their own life. Humans are selfish.

"Don't feel bad, babygirl..." Kyun soft purr caresses her senses. He lays his hand around her waist from behind, pulling her to his body. "I'll take good care of him in hell..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
177 73 9
"You don't belong here." "What?" --- "This is loaded with bullets which cause instant death. If the worst happens and you're life is in danger becaus...
171 17 3
Kihyun was one of the best hunters of his age, fighting demons was natural to him and he excelled at everything he did. Until one day a mission goes...
64.4K 4.3K 56
Changkyun doesn't want to go to the stupid party. Jooheon's only wish is to spend the night with his best friend and have some fun. They both have th...