TWD Smut

Por Emo_Dino_nugget

you read the title Más

Carl x Reader
Glenn x Reader
Carl x male!Reader
Carl x Reader
Rick x Reader
Daryl x Reader
Maggie x Reader x Glenn
REQUESTS AND RULES (PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT)
Carl x Reader
My First Ever Carl x Male!Reader Rewritten!
HOW TO CONTACT/SUPPORT ME
First Ever Carl x Reader Rewritten!
Very Important Note (Please Read)
First Ever Daryl x Reader Rewritten!

Rick x Reader

11K 77 56
Por Emo_Dino_nugget

[Pretend Lori's been dead okay 💀]

It's been about three months since Lori's death. I was there for Judith's birth and I can remember Lori's screams like it only happened two seconds ago. I tried to distract Rick from this dark chapter, but I ended up stopping myself, not wanting to look like I was into Rick and that I was just trying to get in his pants.

I do like Rick. He's attractive both by looks and personality. Lori was hella lucky. I was always so jealous, but I wouldn't let it show. I respect boundaries, even when they hurt. I've know Lori all my life. She was like a sister to me. Hell, I met Rick because I was the secretary of the sheriff's station him and Shane worked at. We went on a double date, Shane was more into Lori, obviously but at least Rick was treated good, by a wonderful woman like Lori, and was blessed with an angel of a son.

But, no matter how bad I felt on the inside, it was always Rick's feelings and family first. Not mine. No matter how much I loved him. I couldn't do anything about it.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I continued to load the car for a run Rick planned to do himself. I finished up and closed the trunk before starting up the engine. I heard footsteps crunch on the gravel behind me, making me turn around to face Rick. "Y/n, I want you to come with me. I'd like to have you as company." He said softly. "You don't have to come if you don't want to. Just thought we needed to talk about something important." He added. I slowly nodded, feeling a slight blush burn onto my face. "Sure. I'll come with. Lemme just get ready real fast." I say, earning a nod from the man.

After both physically and mentally preparing myself, I exited the prison, ruffling Carl's hair on the way out, and making my way towards the car. I got into the passenger seat, as Rick was in the driver's seat, patiently waiting for me. I sat down and got situated, putting on my seat belt, making sure it doesn't get tangled in my weaponry belt, getting comfortable on the cushioned seat. Rick turned the car from park to drive, resting his hand on the middle console. We were silent until I spoke up. "So, you said there was something important you wanted to talk to me about?" Rick turned down the music playing from the stereo before speaking. "Yeah." He said, glancing at me. "Well, I'm all ears." I giggled.

Rick took a deep breath, "You've been distant since... Lori's... y'know. I just wanted to know if you were alright. You two were always inseparable." He let out a laugh, "Hell, you spent more time with Lori all the years we were married." I let out a soft chuckle. "I didn't want to stress you out more. I mean, your wife passed away, your daughter doesn't have a proper mother, you're the leader, it's just, I didn't want to get in the way like I always have been." I explained, looking out the window, trying to distract myself from the memory of my best friend's death.

"What do you mean by 'in the way'?" He asked, glancing at me. I sighed softly. "Just-- Just forget about it." I say softly, blinking away the tears that filled my eyes. It was more of letting my feelings get in the way. I felt a gentle hand place itself on mine. I glanced at Rick who was holding my hand. "If you mean that you felt as if you were bothering me, you weren't. It's always nice to have someone like you by my side." He said, glancing at me again before turning back to the road.

We were silent the rest of the way, Rick refused to let go of my hand the whole time. He would tighten his grip slightly if I moved my hand even the tiniest bit. I blushed deeply every time he tightened his grip. When we arrived at the place, it was a small cabin. It looked really cozy, honestly. We made our way in, tapping the door frame for walkers. Nothing came at us, so we headed in, closing the door behind us. "I'll check down here, you check upstairs." Rick whispered, earning a nod from me. I walked up to see a small bedroom. It was untouched, but a little dusty. I went through the drawers, finding medicine, bandaids, hand cream, a small hand gun, and... condoms... lovely.

I slipped all of those items into my duffle bag, making my way to the dresser and going through the clothes. I found some things that Carl, Carol, Beth, and maybe Glenn might like. I heard footsteps come up behind me, making me glance over my shoulder. Rick came up, looking around the room, at the curtains, pictures on the walls. I choked on my own saliva when I accidentally pulled out fluffy handcuffs. Rick looked over and softly chuckled. "Didn't think you'd be into that kinda thing." Rick joked, but soon realized I actually was into it. I blushed and slowly slid them back into the drawer, about to close it when Rick stopped me. He pressed his chest to my back, his hand on my wrist. "Rick?" I asked softly, my heart racing. "Shh..." He hushed, pressing a gentle kiss to my shoulder. Rick stopped, waiting for any sign of discomfort, but didn't. He pressed another kiss to the side of my neck, making my breath hitch slightly, making me tilt my head a little to give him more access. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I placed my hands on his as he kissed up and down my neck slowly before he suddenly bit down, making me softly moan in pleasure. Rick stopped at the noise making me tense up and pull away, turning to face him. "Sorry! I-- I'm-- It's just--" Rick shut me up with a gentle kiss to my lips. I slowly kissed back, placing my hands on his chest. He suddenly lifted me up onto the dresser, stepping between my legs and placing his hands on my hips.

Without even thinking, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling me endlessly closer to him, as my hands lost themselves in his hair. The kiss got rougher with every second that passed by, making me want him more and more. He pulled away breathlessly, his gentle light blue eyes replaced by dark, lustful orbs, glaring down into my soul. Rick picked me up and carried me to the bed where he laid me down, pulling back slightly to take off his sheriff's top. My eyes immediately landed on the scar on his lower right abdomen. Where he had been shot. I sat up, placing a kiss on the scar, making Rick's body tremble slightly. I looked up at him, his eyes still intense with lust, but now full of love.

Rick looked down at me, a shy smile on his face. I kissed my way back up to his lips, feeling him lean back to pull me into his lap to straddle his hips as we kissed passionately. I took his hands and placed them on my chest, above the buttons of my flannel. Rick got the hint and started to unbutton my shirt skillfully as I dragged my hands up and down his abs slowly, getting lower and lower until my hands were above his belt. He pulled away from the kiss to pull off my flannel, exposing my bare chest. I just now realized that I was forgot to put a bra on today. Fuck.

I looked away, embarrassed, feeling my face heat up. Rick then leaned down to kiss my chest, making me jump slightly, causing my breasts to bounce in his face. He slowly bit down on my nipple as one of his hands played with the other. I whimpered in pleasure, my hands darting to his hair, pulling him closer to me. After a while, he kissed his way back to my lips. He took my hands and placed them back onto his belt as he moved to kiss my neck. Getting the memo, I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling down the zipper. When I finished pulling down the zipper, he pushed me onto my back, slipping off his jeans revealing a tent in his boxers, before he moved to remove my leggings. We were now only left in our undergarments, nearly fully exposed to each other.

Rick went back to his jeans, pulling out his handcuffs, taking my hands and handcuffing them to the headboard. I bit my lip as I heard the clicks of the handcuffs. Rick went to the nightstands to look for condoms. "In my duffle bag... they had some... I took them just in case." I panted, making Rick smile and grab the condoms before stripping us of our final pieces of clothing and slipping on the condom. He positioned himself to my entrance, slowly pushing in, making us both gasp in pleasure. I pulled against the handcuffs, but there was no avail. When his hips touched mine, I realized how big he was, and how much he stretched me. It hurt like hell. "R-Rick! I-It... hurts.." I whispered softly, making the man above me lean down and gently kiss my lips, his hands placed themselves on my hips, massaging them to get my body to relax.

After a few moments, the pain turned into pleasure, making me whimper and thrust my hips against him, making him moan softly. He took the hint and began to slowly thrust. I fought against the handcuffs, making my wrists hurt, but the pain made it more pleasurable. "Fuck... Rick! Ahh!" I moaned softly as he rocked his hips against mine. He was slow, but rough at the same time. A few minutes pass and we released at the same time. He pulled out and threw out his condom and came back, unlocking the handcuffs and setting them back into his weaponry belt. My wrists had red rings around them, they were kinda swollen too. Rick took my forearms and placed little kisses to each of my wrists. I hissed in pain as he did so, but giggled at the gentle affection.

We got dressed and grabbed our stuff before going back to the prison. On the way home, Rick placed a hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down as he drove. I giggled at this, making him look at me with a soft smile before turning back to the road. When we pulled up, Carl hugged Rick tightly. "Hey, dad!" He said cheerfully. I had a slight limp because of... Rick and I's fun time if ya know what I'm sayin'.

I limped over to grab his bag, when Carl stopped me. "Are you okay? You're limping." Carl said, concern filling his voice. I heard Rick stiffle a laugh, making me turn red. "Tripped. That's all." I say softly, patting the young boy's shoulder before quickly limping off.

After I put the stuff away, I went to my cell to lay down. As soon as I closed the privacy curtain, I was slammed against the wall and lips instantly connected to mine. I let out a surprised giggle, knowing that it was Rick. I kissed back, cupping his face with my hands. He pulled away with a laugh. "Round two?"

(1941 WORDS)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
888K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
610K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...