ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

נכתב על ידי janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... עוד

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Announcement 👂👂👂

CHAPTER 5

230 11 10
נכתב על ידי janiceeee3333

Adam

Rain is now 3 months pregnant. His morning sickness had gotten worse , the doctor said it's normal for omegas especially males but I'm a little too worried. He cannot eat anything else except vegetables and due to that I too have stopped eating meat . What if the smell makes him sick? . Everytime we go to get his checkup I can't help but feel happy looking at the four pups in his tummy .

I usually stay awake till 2pm because now Rain's cramps in his calves have gotten more worse , he wakes up screaming at midnight saying his legs are in pain. I have tired the methods doctor recommend to soothe his pain but it doesn't get any less .

I walked out of my bedroom, pinching the temple of my nose . I opened the freezer and took out my bottle of water . I was drinking the water when I heard sobs from Rain's room . I put the bottle back in the freezer and went to take a look . I opened his door quietly and turned on the light .

He turned around shocked. His cheeks were soaked with tears , nose red and runny . He sniffle and wiped his tears .

I walked over to him and took a seat .

" Is it your leg ?" I asked caressing his calves from underneath the comforter.

" No . I'm fine" he said his voice quivering

I moved closer to him and wiped the corner of his eyes .

" Then what's this ?" I asked . He looked at me for a second and then started crying again . I pulled him into a hug . I suppose this is what they called mood swings.

//////

" You okay " I asked . Rain nodded his head . He was sitting on my lap , his arms around my neck and legs around my waist .

" I'm sorry " he said sniffling

" Why ?"

" I woke you up "

" Well I was technically awake already "

" Adam .."

" Yes ?"

" What if my children grow up and start to hate me ?"

" No they won't "

" How do you know ?"

" Because you'll be thier mother . And you would never raise a child who could hate anyone "

" But what of they do ? What if they blame me for leaving Arden and taking away their father ? What if they say that I wasn't I good mother ? What if they say that they wish I never gave birth to them? Wh-" I sealed his lips with mine .

The kiss continued for a few seconds and I pulled away .

"Rain you are going to be the best mother . And your children will be proud of you. I'm proud of you. You're a strong person and you're going to be a strong mother as well . Nobody can be perfect in raising kids at first but they learn. And I'm here with you Rain, if you make a mistake I'll correct you. You don't have to carry all these harsh feelings all by yourself, share them with me . Together we will improve little by little" Rain's eyes filled with tears. I panicked." Did I say something wrong ? " I asked .

" I dirtied your shirt " he said

I looked over at my shirt it was wet .

" It's okay Rain " I wiped his tears and kissed his eyes which by now must be in pain. " Now go to sleep you need rest " I said .

Rain got off my lap and layed down . I tucked him in his comforter and turned around to leave as I was about to turn off the light when Rain called for me .

" Adam " I turned around.

" Yes "

" Why are you so kind to me ?"

" Don't you know the answer already?"

His eyes widened and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

" Thought so " I smirked and turned off the light .

Rain

That stupid guy. Telling me to sleep after what he said. Who the hell could sleep after hearing what he said . I'm so embarrassed, why do I have to keep doing embarrassing things only when he is around.

I shut my eyes and then a image of him smirking flashed in my memories. I shot up .

" I don't think I'll be getting any sleep today " I mumbled.

///////

I woke up when I felt a light tug on my blanket. I opened my eyes and saw a dog . Wait ... A DOG?!

" Adammm!!!!!!" I yelled.

I heard loud footsteps approaching my room . Adam entered shocked .

" Oh lilly...go you're not allowed here !" He shooed the black dog away .

" What is going on ?" I asked sitting up .

" Well my sister will be going on a trip with her family so they need us to keep their dog . I couldn't keep her outside since she is a house dog and my grandma is allergic to dogs" Adam explained.

" Thank goodness...for a second I thought you were the dog " I instantly regretted what I said . I looked at Adam whose mouth was open. " No I mean you keep following me around like a dog . AlthoughIknowyouareawolfwhichyouarebutyousometimeshavethisimaginarydogears,youknowwhatnevermindimsorry" I rumbled and I heard Adam chuckle .

" I suppose I should show you my wolf form soon " he said . I was so embarrassed.

" Sorry" I said .

" Come-on now it's almost time for lunch "

" Lunch?!"

" Yes you slept through the morning "

My tummy rumbled .

" I guess my kids are hungry " Adam said .

He walked out the room and I was completely confused. Did he just say his kids ?

After having my bath and stuff I walked towards the kitchen and saw that Adam had prepared pizza for me . He turned around .

" Don't worry it's pure veg " he said

" Thanks " I smiled at him .

" I want hot chocolate " I said looking over his shoulder to see what he was doing .

" Okay my princess " I giggled happily and went to the living room.

Arden brought over the food and I quickly dug in .

" You don't have to go to work ?" I asked

" I took a family leave " he replied sipping his glass of juice .

" Ohhhh . Wait. Family leave.!?" I looked at him .

" Yeah . Today is your check up , it's scheduled for 4pm " did he even pay attention to what I asked ?

" No you said 'family leave '"

He looked at me .

" And so ?"

" Well ... family.... is a bit too "

" Are you not my family "

" I ... I don't know " I said looking down . I hoped he wouldn't get angry .

" Rain . I love you "

" What ?"

" You already knew Rain. Stop pretending you didn't "

" But-"

" Rain I'm not forcing you . I just want you to know that I love you and will always be with you , even if you say you don't love me I'll still be by your side "

I don't deserve him . He is too sweet, he deserves someone better than me . No I can't be greedy . Yes , let's not be greedy.

" You can be greedy Rain " I looked at Arden .

" How-" he stood up and walked to me.

" Only a fool wouldn't understand what that pained look on your face means . You think you are good at hiding your emotions but I can see them through your face ." I wish I could hide under a rock and never come out .

" Stop looking at me " I said blinking away my tears .

" And why shouldn't I ?" He asked .

" Sttopp" I pushed him .

" Hmm?" He kneeled down to take a clear look at my face .

" Stop it's embarrassing " I said blocking his eyes . He grabbed my hands and moved them . Now I had nothing to hide my face with .

"Is my little baby crying?" He said .

" I'm not " I said instantly.

" Then are your eyes sweating?"

" Yes " I replied.

Adam laughed at me and kissed my forehead.

" My little crybaby "

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.1K 23
It's an omegaverse werewolves story of Theerapanayakul family young couple PhayuRain and PrapaiSky with their interaction as enemies to falling in lo...
5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
30.8K 1.3K 14
When Tee, a young omega, took a shortcut into the dark forest to get to the nearby village, he didn't expect he would end up in the clutches of a men...
786K 37K 38
WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new version of A Warrior and His Omega. ******** O...