I'm the one for you | Charles...

By ariastoryy8

,,You can't keep appearing here just for me." "And why is that?" he asked with his devious smile. "I have a b... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]

[9]

545 8 0
By ariastoryy8

A week passed by and they haven't stopped talking. Sometimes they went out for a walk or to grab a coffee and sometimes they went to each other's house. They grew very close to each other. Despite Carly's recent break up, she couldn't deny that there was definitely something going on between her and the ferarri boy.

Carly's diary:

15th of August

Dear diary, my life has completely changed since the last time we had talked. I finally managed to broke up with Sebastian and since then I haven't seen or heard from him. I must admit I'm a bit scared, I'm not really sure, what he is capable of. However the more important part I want to talk about today is someone else. Yes that annoying ferrari driver, how I described him last time. Actually he was the one, who helped me with the break up and all the consequences of it. We spend kinda a lot of time together now...he is nice, really nice. He calls me often just to ask, how my day was or how I'm feeling. I can't believe he really won the game he was playing and got me on a date. But I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it quite a lot. I enjoy his presence...However I'm also scared to like someone again, even though he is so gentle with me....
Well I guess I have to think about it more, goodnight<3

The sun rose up and the shine got into Carly's room through the blinds, she forgot to close the blinds last night. She carefully rubbed her eyes and opened them to look on the morning sky. It was a sunny day, which made her excited and relaxed. She slid into her fluffy shoes and ran downstairs to make herself a breakfast.

Carly's story:

*@charlesleclerc replied to your story

chat:
even more beautiful you💐

thank you🤭

Is there a chance you could
have a breakfast with
me right now?😼

I don't know🤪Will you survive,
if I say no?

Definitely no

Okay then🙄, when and where?

Your cafeteria? I'll pick you
up in 15 minutes.

Looking forward to it☀️

💋❤️

............

Carly got ready and as Charles promised, he was there right on time. They entered her favourite place and sat down to make an order.

"What can I get you lovebirds?" asked familiar voice the two silently sitting people. "Malia! how are you!? long time no see." said Carly standing up to hug her amazing friend. "Nothing much, working and working. When are you coming back?" she asked the brunette girl, who was looking at her. "Next week." Carly smiled and so did Malia. "And what about you young man?" Malia also asked Charles. "Better than ever." he replied with his eyes on the beautiful girl, he was out with. Carly blushed immediately as she noticed his gaze. "I see that." Mal slightly laughed watching her bestfriend slowly falling for the ferrari driver.

They ordered some meal and also coffee. Charles' eyes were on the girl in front of him, he really admired her and was prepared to make the next move.

"So, I was thinking." Charles spoke to the girl. "You were?" Carly raised her eyebrows and subtly laughed. The boy smirked while rolling his eyes. "Let me finish." he said looking into her eyes. She remained silent and merely focused on what he has to say. "Next week I'm flying to Maranello to meet up with the team and start preparing. I was wondering, if maybe you would like to come with me for a few days."
he said and gave his crush an innocent smile. He looked so adorable. "I'd love to. However I have to come back to work remember?" she said, making his smile slightly fade. "But I can come for the weekend, let's say from friday to sunday?" She blushed at the boy's happy face made by her answer. "Deal." he said, while they were shyly smiling at each other.

Carly's story:

"Are you for real? I picked it up once since we've been here." said Charles offended by Carly's story. "Sure, liar." the girl said rolling her eyes at him. He frowned at her and after like 2 minutes he put it down.

Charles' story:

"Haha you're so funny, now I feel sad that I have to go." said Carly standing up from her chair. "What? Really?" the boy asked confused as she decided out of nowhere. "Yep you funny guy." she said collecting all her stuff from the table. "Wait wait wait, are you actually mad at me Carla?" he laughed while standing up too. "Did you just call me Carla?! Yes now I am mad." she said heading to the cash desk to pay.

"Allow me." said the boy gently moving her away and putting his card to the cash register. Carly rolled her eyes and headed out of the building. Charles caught up with her quickly  putting his arms around her shoulders. "Don't be mad at me." he grinned. "Too late." she said and kept walking without looking at him.

He stepped in front of her making her finally stop. "Get out of my way." she looked frowned at him, but couldn't hide her smile after seeing his innocent and perfect eyes. "Knew it." he smiled looking into her eyes. "Knew what?" Carly gazed at him questioningly. "That you can't be mad at me and that you like me." he smirked proudly. "I what? Haha no definitely no." she laughed at him even tho she knew he was right. Carly tried to pass by him, but he caught her hand pulling her very close to him. "Deny it then." he whispered without breaking the eye contact. "I just did." she said hopelessly. "Then why are you so nervous?" he asked slowly moving her even closer.

"I hate you." she whispered. "No you don't." he laughed confidently. "I should." she slightly laughed too. "See you on friday beautiful?" he asked and took one small step back. "Probably." the brunette nodded. "I'll miss you." he winked at her while walking away from her, but still facing her. "Bye Charles." she said turning away to walk back home.

When they were pretty much far apart, she turned around and her eyes still caught him. "Charles?" she shouted at him, hoping he'll hear her. He did. The ferrari driver stopped and looked at her as a sign he is listening. "Be careful on the track." she smiled. He wanted to ran up to her and kiss her so badly in that moment. He realised he actually loves her, but he wanted to wait for more special occasion. "For you angel!" he yelled back.

When Carly got home she fell on her couch staring at the ceiling. She felt it too....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 7.2K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
489K 9.2K 71
Lyla Andre-Accardi had gone through her 23 years of life developing a irrational fear of love - getting married, having children, spending the rest o...
64.8K 1K 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
902K 13.3K 43
"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night Just call my name, I'm yours to tame" _______________________________________________ "Come w...