[9]

A week passed by and they haven't stopped talking. Sometimes they went out for a walk or to grab a coffee and sometimes they went to each other's house. They grew very close to each other. Despite Carly's recent break up, she couldn't deny that there was definitely something going on between her and the ferarri boy.

Carly's diary:

15th of August

Dear diary, my life has completely changed since the last time we had talked. I finally managed to broke up with Sebastian and since then I haven't seen or heard from him. I must admit I'm a bit scared, I'm not really sure, what he is capable of. However the more important part I want to talk about today is someone else. Yes that annoying ferrari driver, how I described him last time. Actually he was the one, who helped me with the break up and all the consequences of it. We spend kinda a lot of time together now...he is nice, really nice. He calls me often just to ask, how my day was or how I'm feeling. I can't believe he really won the game he was playing and got me on a date. But I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it quite a lot. I enjoy his presence...However I'm also scared to like someone again, even though he is so gentle with me....
Well I guess I have to think about it more, goodnight<3

The sun rose up and the shine got into Carly's room through the blinds, she forgot to close the blinds last night. She carefully rubbed her eyes and opened them to look on the morning sky. It was a sunny day, which made her excited and relaxed. She slid into her fluffy shoes and ran downstairs to make herself a breakfast.

Carly's story:

*@charlesleclerc replied to your story

chat:
even more beautiful you💐

thank you🤭

Is there a chance you could
have a breakfast with
me right now?😼

I don't know🤪Will you survive,
if I say no?

Definitely no

Okay then🙄, when and where?

Your cafeteria? I'll pick you
up in 15 minutes.

Looking forward to it☀️

💋❤️

............

Carly got ready and as Charles promised, he was there right on time. They entered her favourite place and sat down to make an order.