[13]

When the sun came up, Carly and Charles were still in the bed him having his arms wrapped around her. However Joris's call woke them both up. Charles reached for his phone and picked it up. Carly watched him sit up and talk to his bestfriend. When he hung up, he ran his fingers through his hair and turned his head to look at her. "Morning my love." he smiled and lay back down pulling her into his embrace. "I like, how that sounds." she blushed and softly yawned. "No no, time to get up." he laughed and sat up again. "Hmmm" she groaned and turned away from him covering herself with duvet. "You'll miss the race." he grinned and went into the bathroom. Carly slowly got up too and called the hotel service to order some breakfast.

When Charles walked out of the bathroom after his shower and everything, Carly was just eating her croissant and drinking her morning coffee. "I got you some breakfast." She smiled and he looked at her with admiration. "You're an angel!" He said sitting down to eat his food too.

Charles left earlier and Carly had some time to chill before leaving for the race. Her and Isa were talking through instagram planning what they will do before the race starts.

Joris picked her up again at 2pm and they headed to the track. Carly was now officially a wag in the paddock, but nobody knew yet, so she was calm.

"You look absolutely fantastic!" A familiar voice was heard somewhere near her, when she was walking towards the ferrari garage. Carly turned around to look for the person and her eyes met with Lando's. "Hi and thank you." she smiled and he walked up to her to hug her. "How are you feeling?" She asked seeing that he is a bit nervous. "Well stressed a bit like always, but excited like always!" He smiled. "Are you heading to the ferrari?" He asked and she nodded. "Well cheer for me again today, cause you're definitely my lucky charm." he winked at her and she blushed a bit. "I will keep my fingers crossed for you." she said and Lando took her hand landing a small charming kiss on it. "See you later." He said and left her. Carly stood there looking his way for a second, before continuing her way to the red garage.

"Here you are!" Isa hugged her enthusiastically. "I couldn't wait." Carly smiled at her new friend. They both decided to get something to drink and then go back to garage. After a few minutes they were back, ready to support the ferrari boys. "Carly!" Charles smiled from ear to ear, when his eyes fell on the tiny brunette girl. "Hi." She blushed as he walked toward her. He gently kissed her like three times putting his arms around her to keep her closer. When they pulled away Carlos and Isa were just standing there without words to say. "What?" Charles asked confused. "You didn't bother to tell us the news?!" Isa asked happily freaking out. "It was unexpected." Carly laughed and looked at Charles, who just nodded. "Well it's not like they didn't look like a couple before." he said and they all laughed.

When it was time for the boys to get into the cars, the girls went back on the balcony to watch.

"Sooo how did he ask?!!" Isa asked hitting Carly in a shoulder. "Ouch Isa! Asked what?" Carly tried to hide her blushing. "You to be his girl of course?!" Isa rolled her eyes. "He didn't really asked, we had a small fight and he kissed me to prove me that he is in love with me, i guess, and somehow it just happened." Carly smiled and shrugged. "Uh he should do better." Isa laughed looked at Carly. "I'm happy now, so we'll see what he can do more." She winked at Is and they both continued watching.

Charles was incredible and ferrari did a great job. He won the race and all fans went absolutely crazy! "Oh my god! Charles won!!" Carly shouted and hugged Isa enthusiastically. "He deserves it! He drove extremely well!" She agreed and hold her friend tightly. They both went down to see Charles and Carlos, who got P3. Both girls stood behind the barriers watching both red cars park on their marks and the drivers getting out. Charles pointed at the sky to remember his dad, Jules and Anthoine and then ran to hug the team. He took off his helmet and jumped on them, while they were hitting him in the back proudly. Carlos did the same before noticing the two girls. He walked up to them and kissed Isa, before pulling them both into a hug.

Charles looked around and noticed Carlos with the girls. He looked at Carly and couldn't hide the smile. She came down to congratulate him in front of the media, even tho she is a bit scared. He ran up to the group, but only looked at her. "Hey! I'm so proud of you!" Carly smiled and opened her arms to hug him. "I love you." He whispered, but a bit louder so she could hear him and gently pressed his lips against hers.