STATE OF GRACE. beta squad

Oleh cherryspiess

"best friends can kiss, right?" "totally!" IN WHICH... mikey howard doesn't seem to understand why she gets... Lebih Banyak

CAST
001. lie detectors hurt!
002. best duo is...
004. king kenny lives up to his name
005. everyone hates mikey
006. beards and 1 million subs are not the same thing
007. marcie and mike or sharky and mikey?
008. brother louis and clown cars
009. testy westys
010. i dont need a ride!
011. mikey crys to taylor swift a lot
012. brows vs wax
013. pasta at 3 am hits different
014. ๏ฟผ surviving a broken nail, oh and the outback
015. dont put mikey on laughing gas, noted.
016. eggs and jam definitely dont go well together
017. party, party, party
018. how to cook 101
019. almost
020. sick of me?
021. popcorn for the movie and the drama
022. stabs are a no
023. planes and bikini tops
024. late night swimming
025. peaches or cherries?
026. where you go, i go
027. surprises arent always fun
028. this light
029. secrets out
030. big dumb mistakes
031. locked in
032. letters ill never send
033. drunk?
034. too much fights

003. i cant handle spice

7.1K 135 34
Oleh cherryspiess

"TODAY ON BETA SQUAD IS LAST TO EAT HOT WINGS!" sharky screams as all of them sat on a round table.

"let's go!" they all scream, except for mikey.

the group turns to her.

"why are you upset?" aj asks the girl who had her chin resting on her hands.

"you lot are weird- why are you cheering?" she snarled at them all.

"because we're doing a video." sharky looks at her.

"piss off." she groaned feeling her stomach hurt already at the spice.

"that's enough," niko points at her.

they explain the rules.

mikey now sat in the room being interviewed.

"how can you handle spice?"

she looks at them with a stink eye.

"i can't handle spice at all," the girl informed.

"when we were young me and chunkz, sharky, and darkest did that spicy noodle challenge, and im very sure it properly damaged my taste buds cause my mouth just gets numb." her hands stay on her lip explaining it like it was traumatic.

"i know sharkys gonna say i'm being dramatic in his interview." the blonde said looking at james.

"did he?" mikey asks seeing the man nod with laughter.

"yeah, he's a douche."

the camera goes back to the table.

a man walks into the studio with a platter of wings staring at them all with a weird look.

"why are you staring at her like that?" sharky asks with a small smirk watching the man stare at mikey.

"cause i feel like it," he answered hoarsely.

chunkz and mikey laugh.

they all put gloves on and then grab a wing each.

"gimme that wing, gimme that wing." aj starts singing.

"It's called the howler monkey." mikey reads.

"that's because we're gonna be howling." she cracks the joke.

"that was honestly sad." niko informed the girl.

the camera cuts.

"three two one."

they had all taken a bite out of the wing.

"what kind of first round is this?" chunkz looks around at the spice.

"whoever is behind this you guys have lost your mind." niko calls out while aj looks to the floor and kenny looking like swallowing was difficult.

"it gets worse than this?" michelle asks feeling her mouth begin to numb.

someone nods behind the scenes.

"go to hell." the girl groans

making her lean her forehead on sharkys shoulder causing the boy to inch a little closer to her.

"that's mad." kenny laughs.

chunkz doing what he does when stressed: singing.

after a while aj speaks up,

"give it up for everybody we've passed round one!" he yells with a clap of his hands making the rest do so too.

the camera cuts.

round two.

"alright it's time for the first question." aj holds his card up.

"how many bananas can you eat in thirty seconds?"

they start with Kenny.

"one."

then chunkz.

"pass."

then sharky.

"i can't do two- fine two." he took the risk while everyone ohs at him.

"fine three!" mikey slams her hands on the table making everyone gasp as well.

"pass." niko scoffs.

"i can do pass." aj smiles at the lens.

"so that means mikey has to eat four bananas?" chunkz asks with hope in his eyes.

then the same man who gave them looks walks over with a bunch of bananas in his arms setting them down in front of her.

"calm, that's fine that's calm." the girl looks down at the food wincing at it.

"she don't even like bananas." aj laughs.

"they make her sick man." sharky giggles at her.

mikey howard wasn't listening her mind was filling with ways to eat the bananas.

"alright it's time for mikey to eat three bananas in thirty seconds." aj explains.

mikey looks around worriedly.

"ay she's looking around for help." chunkz laughs right in her face making the girl hit him under the table then the boy wasn't laughing as much.

"but listen right, give me a minute." her hands go in the air with a scream making them chuckle at her once again.

"there's a bunch of nonces out there-" she was cut off when everyone on the table burst into cackles some grabbing onto the table with wheezes and aj already on the floor.

"but i'm right!" she decided to laugh too.

sharky begins to speak

"what she means is none of you nonces make it look like she's eating a coc-"

the camera cuts.

"three."

"two."

"one!"

and with that, the girl grabs the first banana breaking it in half, and shoving one in the left cheek and the other in the right one.

"rah you see the way she munched that." chunkz smacks the table.

"come on now." sharky tugged on a strand of her hair.

the girl swallows the food and then shortly grabs the other banana having the same tactic.

"she might actually win this." kenny starts saying in worry.

"ten seconds!"

the last banana stared at her while she was still swallowing the other one.

and without even breaking it up she had shoved it in her mouth with a look of disgust.

"five! four! three! two! and one!"

she had finished it all.

"honestly I'm not even upset that was very impressive." chunkz widens his eyes at the girl as do the others clapping for her.

"good job young gal." chunkz placed his hand on her shoulder making the blonde give him a glare with her heavy breathing then making him retreat his hand carefully.

the camera cuts and the boys had wings in front of them with mikey watching with a smirk and water in her hands.

they of course had their mouth almost bleeding and mikey's ears almost bleeding too at their screams.

the next challenge was about some boxing thing, mikey didn't even want to understand since she just passed it quickly.

kenny taking seven punches to the gut from rak-su.

"why do you do that?" mikey asked annoyed when kenny passed his challenge so they all had to eat a wing.

"i can't." she smells the wing and her nose literally burning.

"my nose hairs are burning off." aj grunts.

all took a bite, except kenny.

"that's not bad, it's a tang- oh my days!" she was up on her feet dropping the wing to the napkin.

chunkz rocks back and forth while she starts doing jumping jacks.

niko threw his head back and screamed while sharky and aj sat quietly in pain.

"that's not normal." she points out.

"no that's poison." her voice comes out sick.

"right how about you don't jump then you'll be out of the challenge." sharky tugs on her shirt to sit back down on the chair.

"how is this round two!" niko screams loudly.

"i'm gonna get a hole in my stomach." the girl brings her legs up to her chest.

the camera cuts and the man comes in with more wings this time absolutely drenched in sauce.

"how many youtubers can you name in 30 seconds?"

mikey passed when sharky said he could name 23.

niko said 30.

"alright go!"

"king kenny tv, chunkz, sharky, mikey, niko, ndl, moreaj, aj, beta squad, sidemen, behzinga, ksi, jidon, jidonpremuim, eer vikkstar, minimenter, minimenterclips, mm7games, uhhh ahh more sidemen-" the boy was lost he couldn't count anymore.

"five! four! three two! one!" the time was up and they were all cheering— except for niko.

niko took a bite, wheezing, and his mouth seemed to burn too much.

"how many football teams can you name in 30 seconds."

mikey passed straight away.

aj did it, he ended up loosing, and surprise surprise he ended up almost having a spice overload.

the camera cuts.

round three.

they bring out more wings.

"this one's juicy you know." mikey holds it up as it drips sauce.

without waiting the girl had taken a bite.

"ay she's gone already." aj says pointing to the girl.

they then all took bites.

"oh this is a bad one." she licks her lips in pain.

her eyes almost tearing up.

"she's crying." chunkz yells barely as his mouth burned too.

"i knew she was gonna cry." sharky laughed in heavy wheezes handing her a tissue.

"right go! next round!" niko screams to them in pain.

the camera cuts.

round 4.

everyone in the group had now their very own platter with five wings, seeing if anyone was to tap out.

"three two one!"

all launched.

mikey barely let it touch her lips at the third-degree burn it was causing her.

she couldn't even hear the others yell at each other or curse at the wing her ears were ringing.

and thank god her mouth turned numb.

she finally couldn't taste or feel the spice on her tongue.

"someone check up on michelle obama." aj cocks his head at the girl sitting there eating while staring at the table.

everyone around her laughs loudly at the sight of the extremely hurt-looking girl.

"her mouth gone numb." sharky took a guess.

mikey nods at him with water coming out of her eyes.

"look at them tears mate." chunkz points with his pinky.

her mouth stood open as it hurt too much to close.

the second wings turn.

"rah, my stomach is acting- ah!" mikey screams holding her throat.

"i can't!" the tears and crying made her nose run.

aj speed walking in circles around their table.

"someone tap out please." mikey begs to lay her head on sharkys lifeless arm.

it was the third wings turn now.

chunkz passes the group with salvia running down his mouth and then on whoever it lands on.

"oi stop my hair," she screams jumping from her seat.

chunkz then tapped out making everyone cheer then stop suddenly at the way he spits up the milk.

round five.

there were five cups of milk in the middle.

everyone grabbing one.

"that's mine." before she could take it sharky snatched the cup from the other end.

"what the hell." she turned to the man with a blank face.

"that's rude i called it first." she scoffed at him.

"but i took it." he told.

the look on her face was priceless.

"yeah but i called for it," she repeats.

"yeah but i took it." he repeated.

"you're really doing my head in sharky." mikey groaned at him, crossing her arms.

"fine."

and with that he handed her, her cup back and took the other one.

"thank you." she took it back tickling his side.

they all took a glad sip at the milk.

"i got the spicy one." kenny mumbles holding his mouth.

the others cheer their milk while kenny sat in pain. 

next round sharky had ended up getting the infused milk.

"come on." he was on his last sip.

but before he could swallow it he spits it out and vomit had come out of his mouth.

"he threw up." kenny, chunkz, and niko backed away and aj and mikey help him.

"here." she grabs the bucket from aj and places him to throw up in.

he grabs the bucket without a second thought throwing up even more.

mikey winces her face slowly rubbing his back for comfort.

everyone started screaming.

"this man is throwing up his entire arsehole." mikey comments.

making sharky look at her.

"which is fine, i love that honestly." she stares quickly making him crack a smile.

sharky was out.

the camera cuts.

and now they were playing jenga with new wings in front of them.

niko, aj, and kenny had pulled out theirs and it was mikey's turn.

"goodbye niko." she mumbles pulling hers out.

then it repeats.

once it was her time once again.

"almost there com-" the girl was cut off when the blocks had fallen on the table.

all the boys cheered with happiness and she sat there with utter fear in her eyes.

"no!" she screams in a high pitch.

"enjoy three Mike." niko smirks.

her first bite was taken.

"oh no that's horrible." she covers her mouth in pain.

"i'm not even taking a piss that's horrible." the blonde girl holds onto the table with gasps.

"drink milk." chunkz advised watching her wheeze and cough.

"how off one bite, what's this vid man." kenny gasps in shock.

"why? why? why?" niko asks again and again.

they all watch the girl standing and leaning on the chair with drool covering her mouth.

"no i can't do this." she reached over.

"oh!" all yell staring at her.

she had reached for the milk and in a second it was gulped down.

"It's been a long day." she gasps.

"oi wallahi it's been a long day!" her hands go on the air making the red chuckle.

but slowly the girl looked at them and reached the glass to her lips.

"no!" the boys who were out all scream.

mikey lets out a huff of comfort when the coolness of it breezed her mouth.

she was out of course.

"mikey come here i'm very proud of you." sharky holds his hands out as the girl walks over.

suddenly being put in a headlock and the chicken wing in front of her.

"no, please! stop sharky!" she begs loudly.

the camera cuts.

aj had also tapped out.

it was niko and kenny in the finale.

it was a tough and tension-filled game.

but the two had both won.

it was the end the group had all said the outro while the winners couldn't even speak.

"play the trailer."

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
hi guysss hope u enjoyed

pls lmk when u want me to start writing the irl chapsss

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.7K 127 20
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24
40.7K 378 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!
14.5K 192 18
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษดแด‡ษชแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด…แดษชแด› ษชแด› ,, ษดษชแด‹แด แด€ษดแด… แด€แด˜ส€ษชสŸ แดแด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด›สŸส สœษชแด› ษชแด› แด๊œฐ๊œฐ. ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด€สŸแดแด๊œฑแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ...
6.2K 193 11
ใ€Œ"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ"ใ€ If the...