ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

Por janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... Más

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Announcement 👂👂👂

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •

524 17 10
Por janiceeee3333

Summary of what happened in part one:

Rain

After being abandoned by his drunkard father , Rain took dwelling in the pack house where with him were countless omegas who were rejected by their family . He went through countless bullying for being the only one who they considered hadn't bloomed . A omega who had already reached 18 years of age and hadn't had his heat was counted as a useless omega . The mindset of those around him changed the way Rain looked at himself. Now he saw himself as nothing but a disgusting creature with countless ugly scars

At a fortunate day Rain who was beaten up by his worst bully was found by Arden. He knew he was his mate from the start , but ofcourse being the packs next ruling alpha in line he couldn't possibly reveal it to a person who had started to hate alphas . So keeping his identity a secret Arden started meeting Rain secretly. They would spend hours talking to each other . Arden didn't reveal his face until the day of the get together where his mother the packs Luna had announced him as the packs next alpha in charge.

Rain who was panicked by the fact that his mate was one of the royals was given another shock by his mate . Arden announced Rain's name claiming he'll be running the pack by his side . In panic Rain rushed out of the party . As Arden followed him he admitted that what he did was wrong and begged for Rain's forgiveness.

After that night Arden was loaded with his alpha duties , barely having time to sleep let alone meet his omega . On the other side Rain who was now officially known as the ' alpha stealing whore' was tormented more by Jael. Jael was a alpha who loved torturing Rain but not with the intention of badly hurting him . The day after the get together Rain was stopped Midway on his way to his favourite place the stream.

Jael struck Rain with a bucket which caused Rain's forehead to bleed . Shocked Jael kneeled by Rain to check if he was okay but the hand he extended to help was swatted away by Rain. Rain stood up and rushed outside the pack house and went to the packs border where his previous house was . After spending sometime glancing through the photos of his parents Rain headed towards the nearest pharmacy to buy the things he needed to treat his forehead.

At the pharmacys counter Rain realized he didn't have money to purchase the things he had planned on buying. Just when he was about to leave a unknown man spoke behind him offering to pay in his stead . The man later introduced himself as Jordan. During the time the two spent at the park near the pharmacy Rain realized that maybe there were other alphas out there who saw omegas as normal humans and not some baby machine.

Arden who had finally been able to make time for Rain decided to meet him at the pack house . That night the only thing that echoed in Rain's small room was thier moans and the sound of their skin slapping. Arden who had gotten up earlier than Rain decided to tidy Rain's room then leave but as he was about to leave he was greeted by a knock on Rain's door . Arden opened the door and was shocked to see a alpha wanting to see his omega in the middle of the night .

The two broke into a fight. Arden then suggested Rain to move into the Mansion where he was currently residing. Rain ofcourse saw no problem in that and the next day he moved . After two months in the mansion Rain noticed a change in his mate's behavior. Arden had stopped coming to meet Rain. He then found out from his maids that Jason the omega from his pack house who bullied him for being ugly ( which he is not) was also moving into the mansion the next week and apparently Arden had decided to marry him . Rain believed that all of those were rumors but his that believe was broken when he saw Jason the next week , moving into the mansion, Rain felt his world shake and soon enough he fainted on the door of the mansion.

After waking up he was informed that he was nearing his heat . Which had made Rain happy since the time where he could bond with Arden was near . He was invited to have dinner with Arden Jason and the Luna the same night . Rain had a funny feeling but he decided to ignore it and proceed with having dinner with the three . But halfway through the dinner the door of the dining room Burst open revealing Jordan. Apparently Jordan was Arden's half brother and was elder then him .

Halfway through the talk with Jordan Rain felt a shock of pleasure as he felt something drip down his ass . At that moment he knew he had entered his heat period. But despite being disoriented Rain had noticed how Arden didn't wish to be near him and the very feeling broke his heart . From that night till five days he spent his heat with a alpha . Bit it was only after waking up he found out that he spent his heat with Jordan.

Two months later ,on Rain's birthday, Evan Rain's best friend, decided to take Rain out for a hotpot party. But Rain who liked meat was shocked to find it's smell and taste repulsive. After the second bite of the meat he couldn't control the urge to vomit . As he rushed to the men's washroom his realization hit him . He asked Evan to bring him a pregnancy test and hoped that what he thought would be wrong but it was true . Rain was pregnant.

Guilty by the fact that he got pregnant with another man's child Rain went to Arden and confessed that he was leaving the mansion. Upon questioning for the reason Rain poured out his heart and expressed the sadness he felt upon being here . Arden was shocked but happy because the man that rain actually spent his heat was with him . But he couldn't reveal it to him . Arden pretended to be cold hearted and claimed that whatever Rain and he had in the past was just a moment of inflactuation . He told Rain to stay in the mansion as Jordans mate and not his .

It turns out that Arden's pack was in a grave danger because Arden's step mother  had planned on killing Arden and destroying the pack . After dealing with his mother Arden decided that it was time to confess everything. And when he dis he was shocked to hear what Rain said .

( I'm sorry of the summary was like a essay but I thought that those who hadn't read part one would have difficulty catching up . Anyways enjoy the story further•••••)

Present time:::

Rain

" Arden stop" I pushed him and went inside the room and sat down on my bed . He followed me in and kneeled infront of me .

" Rain . Please I know I was wrong but I had my reasons" he said putting his head on my lap . I scoffed and pushed his head away .

" Reasons? Like what ? Your pack was in danger so you decided to hurt my feelings by keeping me in a place which made me feel like I was in hell ?" I said . He opened his mouth but I stopped him .
" It's not always about your pack Arden. Did you ever think about me ? Have you ever thought about the pain I went through? You were so busy that you did not even bother to look behind and see the mess you made " I stood up .
" You bought the person who made my life hell into this place and you didn't let me leave either . Everyday Arden . Every day I looked at you both stuck to each other like glue"

I turned around and faced him .

" How would you feel if I started to get close to another alpha saying that it was to protect my baby or you ?" I saw his face become pale . It hurt to see him like this but he had to face it .

"........"

" See ? You are speechless" I said . He looked at me desperately.

" But our baby -"

" No Arden. My baby, I made it clear that even if you are his biological dad you have no right to claim him as yours , not after what you made me go through. How can I expect a man who can't take care of his mate , to take care of a child " he looked down .

" Arden. I ... even if I forgave you , I would still hurt from inside. The fear of rejection would always be in my heart and mind " I spoke calmly.

Arden looked up and tears flowed from his sad eyes . My own filled with tears .

" So what ... what are you going to do ?" He asked 

" I asked Jordan to help me look for a cheap place for rent . I'll be moving soon . Maybe next week . I also got recruited for tutoring kids at a preschool"

" I don't want you to go " he said sobbing

" And I don't want to stay. I don't want to feel hurt everytime I see your face , or go into the room in which you and Jason slept , you gave my place to someone else Arden" I said .

" I promise I'll be a good father. Please Rain, just give me one chance. I don't want to be alone anymore " I felt sorry for him .

" We need to stay apart Arden. maybe then you'll realize how much I meant to you "

Just then Jordan bust into my room . He looked at Arden and analyzed the situation. He glanced at me and I nodded my head .

" Uh ...the owner asked of it was okay that you could share your place . His grandson is coming from another pack so he needs to give him a place . Ofcourse you'll split bills n rent "

I walked away from Arden and went towards Jordan.

" Can I go check the apartment now ?" I asked wanting to escape from Arden before I break down infront of him .

Jordan nodded and I quickly rushed out my room . I ran towards the exit of the mansion and as soon as I reached the outside I fell on my knees and sobbed . It was over ,me and him .

Arden

" Rai-" I was about to run after Rain but Jordan stopped me

" That's enough Arden. There's a limit to everything and maybe you crossed it " he pushed me back .

" This is my relationship Jordan. Why don't you just leave and statisfy your sick fetishes?" I said trying to get past him ..

" Arden . At least I would never treat my mate the way you did " he remained silent.

" I told you to stop . But you didn't listen. Stop being selfish Arden , please think about Rain too . It's about time you start acting mature enough ' Jordan with that left .

I had thought at some point maybe this would happen. But I was also sure that Rain would stay by my side . I don't understand what I have done wrong , was trying to protect my pack a mistake? Or was trying to protect Rain?

-_-_-_-_-_

Rain

" Jordan what I did ...was it right ?" I asked as Jordan and I drove to the place where I was going to move in .

" Rain , do you still love him ? Like you used to before ? Does seeing his face bring you happiness? " He asked . I sat in silence, I was ashamed but all the answers to his questions were no . I did love him , but not like before and seeing his face just made me heart ache with pain .

How funny is it that once you think life is going good something happens and there you go , your life is yet again fucked up . I caressed my belly and leaned back on the passenger seat closing my eyes , letting the cool air hit my face .

" Rain we're here " Jordan said as I felt him shaking me . I open my eyes and squinted them because of the sudden light . " I'll go talk to the landlord, you can come whenever you're ready" Jordan stepped out the car .

I buried my face in my palms , my head was throbbing badly. I sat in the car for a couple of minutes before going in the landlord's apartment.

"Excuse me " I said as I entered their house . I walked in the passage which opened to the living room . A old couple were seat infront of Jordan . they looked up at me and gave a heart warming smile . I bowed to them . I went and sat next to Jordan .

" This is Rain" he said ."this is Mr . Ayln and his wife Mr. Ferdy " I greeted them with a silent hello .

" Rain , I hope you do not mind sharing your apartment with my grandson " Mr. Ferdy said

" Oh no . Infact I'll be happy to have someone around " I replied

" Well then I hope you'll like  his company. lets go upstairs . Your apartment is the second flat " Mr. Ayln said as he stood up .

" I have check the place , it's living room is small but the bedroom and kitchen are big , the view from above is also great , the bathroom and washroom is combined " Jordan said as we walked up the stairs beside the owners house .

-------

" Wow " I said completely shocked looking at the scene infront of me . The balcony of my bedroom had such a great view. I could see the oceans blue color from it .

" Amazing right ?" He asked .

" Beautiful" I awed.

This book is dedicated to saiigay & unicorn_glow thanks for your honest reviews. It really helped me and I hope you like this sequel. And also to 03yeon&Beansuniverse,Cheche7XD&ShelleyHodge thnks for your support

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 5.4K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
31.3K 1.9K 67
A story of a vampire who fall in love with a innocent human does the destiny really wants to collide both worlds or they want something else from bot...
64.2K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
8.2K 203 9
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (1/8/24) "Call me love. Not Alpha." "But Alpha." "Love." "But love, I am scared." *** Who would have thought that Edmun Harlen's...