𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

143 17 44
By strawberry1d

You were awake sooner than Ha-Ni and Anais. You swiftly take a hot shower and dress in beautiful shorts with your two-piece swimsuit beneath. You had your hair up in a high ponytail, eager to relax and enjoy a relaxed Sunday at the resort's main pool after you'll first stop by their restaurant for an early breakfast.

You smirk as you think about the two females who would wake up with splitting headaches after a night of binge-drinking alcoholic beverages. You took two aspirins and two glasses of water and set them beside their side tables. Anais and Ha-Ni were still sleeping quietly.

You quickly brewed espresso and sat on the veranda, admiring the peaceful ocean and enjoying the cool morning breeze.

As you sat reminiscing about your life, it turned into an unanticipated whirlpool. You are terrified of allowing your thoughts to wander to the taboo topic, which has kept you awake all night.

Jessica went for the kill even though you knew in your heart that she was merely doing it to keep her guy from straying. Will he go ahead and marry Jessica? With a little anguish flashing through your heart, you could only sigh deeply. What on earth are you thinking? He told you he still loves Jessica, so why is he still physically drawn to you? Isn't that a sign that a future marriage would be a disaster if he is as drawn to you as you are to him?

Because of your emotional attachment to Hosoek, you will be unable to move on. He is "it"' for you--you've never felt hopeless for a guy like him. You love him with all your heart, and even though he is a complete idiot for not recognizing your emotions for him, you will let him go so that he may be happy with the woman he loves.

You'll never get in the way of their love, no matter how much it hurts your heart. If he has to marry Jessica and live a happy and fulfilling life, Seoul will be the loneliest place for you. You'd rather go than pursue a future married guy and live in agony over the possibility of never having him.

You could seduce him if you wanted to, but you're not that sort of girl; if you were Anais, she would have waged a full-fledged love war. But you would rather not fight a lost battle.

When the females awoke, they were moaning and groaning. You may just quietly chuckle. Anais was flinging profanities in French, which would have Ha-Ni obtains holy water and forces her to drink it.

"Oh, my flipping head!"Anais screamed angrily. She dragged herself out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to refresh after drinking the medication.

"Good morning, bestie," you exclaimed joyfully.

"Gosh, don't be so loud! My head is killing me---" she said from the bathroom.

You merely smiled as you gazed at a yawning Ha-Ni next to you. "How do you feel, cuz?" you tease as she stands next to you with a glass of water.

"Morning Noemie," she rolled her eyes and smiled at you. "In the heat of battle, I feel like a ragdoll."

"You should've opted for mocktails, but you wanted to experience life." you chuckle.

Ha-Ni wrinkled her nose."True. However, I've learned my lesson."

"Go shower, we're spending the day at the main pool," you tell her. When Ha-Ni and Anais noticed one other, they exchanged boisterous welcomes. They were both ready and dressed in their swimsuits after a few minutes. Ha-Ni wore a sarong around her waist and a black tank top over her pink swimsuit, while Anais wore a lovely summery dress. She was wearing a lovely floral design two-piece swimsuit. Yours is navy blue.

When you were finished and prepared to depart for breakfast by the pool.

Your golf cart arrived, and the three of you set out for a relaxing day at the pool. After a light breakfast, you settle onto a lounge chair and relax with your sunglasses, taking in the mid-morning sun. Anais bought the suntan lotion.

You were lying in the center of Anis and Ha-Ni, who were drinking mock cocktail fruity drinks and watched the guests enjoy the pool.

Anais asked, "Are you all right, bestie? You appear to be sad."Her brows wrinkled behind the large sunhat.

You smiled and shook your head, saying, "I'm fine. It's just that I'm not sure what to feel."

"What do you mean?" Ha-Ni said, perplexed. "What happened to put you in this attitude this morning?"

"It's just that I feel sad that Hoseok is engaged to Jessica," you inhaled deeply as you ate some of the delicious fruit pieces on a platter. You told them about Adrienne's text messages.

"What!"Ha-Ni nearly choked on her pineapple drink. She was startled.

"What do you mean?" Anais exclaimed with amazement.

"Is he going to marry that rude girl who looked at you with daggers? Oh my. I'm so sorry, cuz."She had a sad expression on her face.

"Don't be. He was never mine, to begin with. How can you get over heartbreak? I'd never felt such a shattered heart before. I want to move on, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. How? I have a constant dull ache in my heart," you said, teary-eyed.

"I can understand the crushing feelings," Ha-Ni says quietly. "After learning about Bangchan, I was filled with rage and frustration. Every day, I wept, and despair enveloped me. I was terrified that I would love him for the rest of my life. I had insomnia and lost interest in all my hobbies and people. Nothing made sense. When depression got hold of me, I wanted to end my life---"

"After that wedding debacle and the annulment of the marriage...I found positive distractions," Anais said, pulling a face and turning her body to face you."With me, I began dating cuter men. Not to be serious, but to divert my attention away from ordering a hitman on Tobi. I had illicit intentions for that fool. So forget about Mr. Jung and Jessica and focus entirely on yourself. Listen to music, read a book, or go for a walk or jog to unwind. When we get home, we can go to the movies for some plastic therapy. I still need some cute clothes and gosh more shoes.." she chuckles.

"I'll do that," you chuckle. "I need to go to work when I get in Gangnam-Gu to check out the new Cartier shop, but I could run into the couple and I'm not ready to see them." you sigh heavily. You're not looking forward to bumping into Hoseok and Jessica.

She'll be smug and proud of herself. You're hoping Hoseok didn't tell her about you two. That girl is a passive-aggressive enviousness that could explode unexpectedly.

"Just keep your head up and do your business," Anais grimaced. "You've done nothing wrong. Just falling for the right man at the wrong time. Prove to him that you'll be over him in no time."

"I'm not that brave, Anais," you said softly. "My love for him will blaze without shame from my eyes for all to see, and chemistry will explode every time we meet. I'm afraid that once I give in, I won't be able to leave his life as easily."

"He seemed to like you too," Ha-Ni sighed. "That first day you nearly destroyed his sports car, he was enamoured with you."She squeals in her fist. She would never forget that day. How Noemie irritated and fought with the CEO. Even when he came to get her at home, the moments they had were entertaining. She had a feeling they'd fall in love. Nobody could forget Noemie after meeting her; she was captivating and gorgeous.

Anais smiled and patted your arm to soothe you, stating, "Let him tell you that he is engaged, and if that is the case...then sleep with him one last time."

Ha-Ni was astounded by Anais's nonchalant demeanor as you laughed in surprise, "Oh my goodness! Anais. What kind of advice is that? She should keep away from him". Ha-Ni exclaimed, bewildered.

"Well....it's good advice," Anais smirks. "It's like saying farewell to them."

"Please Anais," you snicker as you shake your head." I'm doing my best to be an okay girl. Don't let me think that's a good idea."

"You want him then," Anais smirked, wagging her brows. Why not fight for him? At least if you lose to Jessica, you can claim you fought for love---" She teasingly bit her lip as she noticed how your eyes narrowed.

"Well...I'll be the sweet angel on her right shoulder," Ha-Ni sighed. "Noemie, don't do that. You'll be in greater agony."

"Well, I can be the red little devil on your left shoulder and I say...give Jessica a good fight," Anais muttered." Seduce him, then you'll know you're done."

"Oh, my goodness. You are confusing me. I'll just stick with my gut...unless I know for sure they're not together, which I doubt. He still loves her guys, and I'm not going to complicate his life. Let him enjoy his life with the woman he chose, who is not me. I'll get over it...soon," you responded as you jumped up from your lounger and sensed that the conversation was ended.

"I'm going for a few laps...who wants to join me?" As you placed your glasses next to your fruit and drink serving, you removed your shorts and top.

Anais rose to her feet and sighed, "I'll join you...come too Ha-Ni, you need to get rid of some of those flabby jacks on your thighs."

"WHAT!" exclaimed Ha-Ni." I don't have flabby jacks. Oh, Anais. You're so wicked."

"But intriguing! "She grinned as she sprinted by you and leaped into the pool. splashing the two of you with big droplets of pool water. You yell joyously as you sprint to the water, followed by Ha-ni.

The day showed up to brighten as you all ate lunch and drank more at the pool. You snapped a lot of selfies when Anias was posting hers on Instagram. You and Ha-Ni only send to your families and chose a cute photo of the three of you from Saturday's dinner as your profile picture.

It was nearly 7 p.m. when you returned to your water villa. Your ribs and steaks with chips and salads were delivered to your villa. You were laughing and teasing as you packed your luggage for the next day's return to Seoul.

>>>>

Early the next morning.

You were up fairly early when the two carts arrived to pick you up since you bought more stuff at the stalls and mall.

The boat transported you to the MANTRA Airfield, and you boarded the seaplane with satisfaction, bidding goodbye to an idyllic weekend in paradise.

When you arrived at Incheon International Airport, it was around 1 p.m. Your mother arrived to pick you up in a rented SUV, which shocked you because she despises driving alone.

She was overjoyed when you all gathered in your aunts' lounge to hear about your island vacation. Your family was thrilled when you showered them with presents and adorable mementos.

Ha-Ni's mother thanked you when she witnessed the change in her daughter's demeanor. She was happier than she had ever been.

Your mother informed you that Gervais took them out to lunch on Sunday afternoon. Ha-Ni's parents, as well as your mother. To properly apologize for what happened eight years ago that ruined your entire lives.

The entire family went to a high-end Korean BBQ restaurant that Ms. Jung suggested to your mother. You appreciate the company of others and have never been happier to have such a great family where there is peace and entertainment.

Gervais phoned and made plans to see you for lunch the next day. He will meet you at the Cartier retail store in Gangnam-gu. He and Ha-Ni would go on their long-awaited date that evening. You miss Gervais and are grateful that he cleared the air with your family, especially if he was sincere about dating Ha-Ni.

The next morning, you stood with apprehension hoping not to run across the "new" engaged couple. You'll keep yourself busy in the background. Adrienne and Pierre can meet the VIP customers. You'll be in the office.

. In the background, you'll keep yourself busy. Adrienne and Pierre are willing to meet with VIP clients. You'll be working at the office.

Ha-Ni and Anais will work at the restaurant and assist your aunt. Your mother is going shopping with her best friend.

Ha-Ni was concerned when she noticed you sitting alone in the lounge while the rest of the family was still sleeping. She got up early to prepare her parents a hot drink in the morning. You were sitting there debating if it was a good idea to go to work today.

The exhibition has been set up and the stores have been established. Can't you just spend the day at home? But Pierre insisted that you come in and look at the new designs in the shop, as well as about a certain client who wants a customized necklace and bracelet, and you already knew who she was...Jessica.

"You'll be fine, cuz," Ha-Ni said as she hugged you from behind." Just keep it straight and professional till you arrive home e.Ok."

"Yeah, I don't think I want to go to the white luncheon on Wednesday," you exhaled deeply. "Seeing the happy couple together is going to crush my heart, Ha-Ni."

"Then don't go. Ok. Stay at home and watch movies. There are fresh series on Netflix and even cable," she reassures you.

"Thank you; I'll do exactly that. Let me depart. I requested an Uber, and I believe it is waiting for me."You rise and put your cup in the dishwasher, take your little light blue designer purse, and greet your cuz who was preparing tea with a lovely smile." Goodbye and have a wonderful day at the restaurant---"

As she greeted you, Ha-Ni grinned and waggled her brows at your lovely mini-suit. She could just stare at your high-end fashion taste, you're gorgeous. Because of your fashion sense, you are destined for a high-class lifestyle.

You just laughed and strolled out the door.

The shop is located in Seoul's fashion district. The fancy boutiques in the nearby districts astounded you. You may have noticed Louis Vittone and Calvin Klein brands across the street, as well as several charming beauty shops and quirky coffee shops.

When you entered the shop, you were taken aback by the exquisite shop fittings, which were almost as extravagant as the PARIS branch.

This store sold handbags and designer fragrances.

There were three exceedingly well-dressed store workers serving some customers, and based on their appearance, they seemed to be very wealthy. When the door guard smirks at your pleased smile, you return the smile.

Adriene arrived all perky and delighted to see you."Bonsoir, bienvenue, ce week-end a été très chargé pour nous. Pouvez-vous imaginer combien de ventes nous avons réalisées avec des célébrités coréennes avant même le début de l'Exposition? »Oh, Noemie, welcome back.This weekend had been really hectic for us. Can you image how many sales we made with Korean celebrities before the Exhibition even started?"You merely grinned as she hooked her arms around you and brought you to the back offices through a concealed stairway.

You took an interest in the guest areas where sweet treats are offered while they wait. Pierre smiled brightly as he sat with an elderly couple and showed them brochures of his custom-designed timepieces.

You and Adriene walked inside the office/workshop space, exclaiming, « Wow, Cette boutique est si cool, Adri. » Wow, this shop is so cool, Adri."

Adriene's sapphire blue eyes twinkled, "« Je sais. Nous offrons des espaces de conseil privés où les clients VIP qui souhaitent acquérir des dessins personnalisés peuvent s'asseoir. Les espaces d'atelier sont fantastiques. Chaque concepteur dispose de son propre espace d'atelier, complet avec un design personnalisé sur le mur.I know. We offer private consulting spaces where VIP customers who want to acquire customized designs can sit. The workshop areas are fantastic. Each item designer has their own workshop area, complete with a personalized design on the wall."

Your eyes sparkled as you ascended the porcelain stairs to the offices, "C'est un supermarché... »It's so upmarket..."

Adreinne smirked, "Vous avez dû voir les bureaux.Total art décor. Les designers d'intérieur de Cartier ont fait un travail exceptionnel. En tant que concepteurs supérieurs, vous et Pierre disposez de votre propre studio de conception et d'un espace de bureau. Mr. Louis Cartier semble vouloir que vous soyez le visage de Cartier en Corée ainsi que le MD de ces magasins de détail..."You had to see the offices.Total art decor. Cartier's interior designers performed an outstanding job. As senior designers, you and Pierre have your own design studio and office space. Mr. Louis Cartier appears to want you to be the face of Cartier in Korea as well as the MD of these retail outlets..."

You stagger on your feet as you stare at her, confounded, "Dis quoi! Il est Mr. Louis veut que je travaille à Séoul? »Say what! Does Mr. Louis want me to work in Seoul?"What the hell, you didn't even know about it.

« Oh oui, "Oh yes," Adrienne said with a smile." Sur la base de vos capacités organisationnelles et de votre talent, il considérait le marché comme lucratif. Le magasin est populaire parmi les célébrités kdrama et kpop. Pierre va également déménager à Séoul, et je viendrai ici deux fois par mandat pour travailler, et si je obtiens le poste de concepteur principal à Paris, je pourrais venir ici pour aider à la branche Coex-Mall. Séoul est magnifique. »Based on your organizational abilities and flair, he regarded the market as lucrative. The store is popular among kdrama and kpop celebrities. Pierre will also relocate to Seoul, and I will come here twice a term to work, and if I get the senior designer position in Paris, I may come here to help at the Coex-Mall branch. Seoul is wonderful."

You took a long breath in, and the news sent shivers down your spine. You will never be able to get rid of the "couple" because Jessica loves both Cartier and the Jungs as well as the Bangtan Elites. She'll be sure to hire your services so she can be smug about getting her guy. You wrinkle your brow in anxiety.

Adrienne only grinned "Tu le mérites Noemi. Vous travaillez très dur, vous êtes franco-coréen et vous parlez couramment le français et le coréen. Vous êtes le meilleur candidat pour ce poste. Mr. Loius a déjà informé Pierre que trois jeunes designers, Théo, Elliot et Lyam, travailleront sous votre direction. Ils sont diplômés d'une des principales institutions de design du pays. Et tous les assistants seront des filles coréennes. »You deserve it, Noemie. You work extremely hard, are French-Korean, and speak French and Korean fluently. You are the finest candidate for this position. Mr. Loius has already notified Pierre that three young designers, Théo, Elliot, and Lyam, will work under your direction. They are graduates of one of the country's leading design institutions. And all of the assistants will be Korean girls"

You simply shook your head. This is massive news. You will have people working under you. What a challenge for you.

You were astounded as she opened the glass panel glass in gold and white. Your work area is there. You have a little entrance room where your executive secretary will sit, as well as a lovely small waiting area with a velvet nectarine-colored sofa. You smirked as you spotted your office on the third floor. The second story has the staff conference rooms and workshop facilities, while the ground floor is the retail store.

"C'est incroyable. Alors, quand vas-tu partir? »It's incredible. So, when are you going to leave?"You inquired, as she waved to the elderly designer in the corner. You were on your way to the shop, which was bustling with activity. VIPs squander money like it's water.

""Oh, nous allons le lundi de la semaine prochaine et j'espère que M. Louis m'enverra ici pour travailler avec vous. Je vais te manquer énormément et tu es une source d'inspiration pour moi. Et je voudrais avoir une relation romantique ici. »Oh, we're going on Monday next week, and I'm hoping Mr Louis will send me here to work with you. I'm going to miss you terribly, and you're an inspiration to me. And I'd want to have a romantic relationship here." she whined with a pout.

You snort loudly, "Koreaboo much!" she smirked and shoved your shoulder. You will begin to personalize your workspace the next day. Right now, you must become acquainted with the systems, and tomorrow, you must visit the Coex-mall store.

Check your e-mail. Mr. Louis said he sent you the new offer over the weekend, and I told him you're having a well-deserved vacation in paradise," she continued.

"Merci beaucoup, ma fille. Demain, je finirai mes papiers. Je me sens un peu fatigué aujourd'hui. Adrienne, tu as fait un excellent travail. Thank you very much, girl. I'll complete some paperwork tomorrow. I'm feeling a little fatigued today. Adriene, you did an excellent job."You congratulate her. She was overjoyed at your compliment.

Pierre and a lovely assistant were on job. The charismatic Pierre had the VIP clients enamored, and he was flirting with the elderly females. You simply grin and hope they buy a lot of jewelry.

You acquaint the new employees. You go through the booklets and check that everything of the jewelry in the glass displays is priced accurately. When you saw an unexpected couple enter the store, your heart almost halted.

You were considering fleeing but it was too late since one VIP customer, a lovely "chairlady" sort of lady, required your assistance with one of the diamond dress rings.

Your heart was beating, but you kept your gaze fixed on the VIP client, who was captivated by your French accent. Unbeknownst to you, a specific lady was staring at you with concealed resentment and loathing while your eyes were smiling deep into the woman's beautiful eyes.

An over-charming Pierre escorted the " object of your obsession" to the VIP seatings while he was still on the phone. He looked smoking hot which rendered you breathless.

Hoseok is unaware of the beauty behind the counter aiding the elderly lady, but Jessica was beaming as she spoke with Adrienne.

One of their assistants was serving drinks to their customers. Hoseok sat on the green velvet sofa, earnestly conversing on the phone as Jessica chatted candidly with Adriene, but her focus was discreetly on you, who deliberately disregarded that particular client.

Adrienne smiled with her French charm, "Would you like to see our latest bracelets?m Unfortunately, because this is a new workshop, we need to order the Peridot stones, however, if you can submit your information, I can contact Cartier Paris for their ranges. Certain products are limited to a maximum of five. That is our high prize range, starting at six figures."

Jessica bellowed as she examined the case containing multiple gorgeous diamond rings set in beautiful stones, Those are dress rings in your favorite peridot birthstone. You can browse these as you choose. These begin at $65 000.

Adriene was radiant when Jessica's gaze fell on one of the exquisite ring sets. She smirked as she motioned for Adriene to hand her one. She smugly slipped it on her ring finger, and several of the VIPs stared in admiration as Jessica lifted her perfectly manicured nails, allowing the light to fall on the flawless angles of the ring.

She smirked as she noticed Noémie's eyes widen.

Jessica smirked as she quietly asked Adrienne. looking smugly at the stoic Noémie, "Can you place my name on this one? I love the magnificent olive lime green stone. Hoseok like the color green as well."

"Wow...this ring comes in a set. I can provide it to you for a reasonable cost. The earrings and necklace are around $85 000, but we can offer you the entire set for $120 000." Adrienne beamed as she couldn't wait for the big sale. A custom design would cost the couple several million dollars, but the lady needs it immediately.

Hoseoks' eyes widen for the first time when he notices Noémie. Her exquisite beauty captivated him. She seemed elegant and composed as she assisted Ms. Yi, chair lady and editor of Dazed Korea fashion magazine. He was surprised to see most of Seoul's creme de la creme at the store this morning. But his gaze was drawn exclusively to the lovely girl who makes his heart skip a beat.

He yearned to talk to her, but he knows she purposefully avoided him and Jessica. Jessica desired jewelry for the Friday Exhibition event. Jessica is determined to win him back even though their relationship is clearly on the rocks. He just smirk and let her be. But he's done. But he will not disrespect her by openly pursuing the woman he desires. He intended to offer Jessica a lovely parting present, but after she's gone, he'll take away all privileges on his black card. He is not going to pay for these ring set of hers.

She appeared to be having a good time conversing with the blonde French girl. When his gaze briefly met Noemies, she simply nodded solemnly and returned her focus to her customer. He merely smirks, knowing she wanted to get away from him. Her entire demeanor screams uneasiness, and she seemed very out of place with them there. He is aware that he succeeded.

He knows he made things difficult for her, yet he observes her with a deep knowing smirk. Gosh she is the word "sexy as hell"

You may hide Noems...but I'll catch you, He thought. He is surprised that Jessica was so gracious in front of Noémie.

When Adriene went on to make the transaction, Jessica looked around with furrowed eyebrows until her gaze fell on Noémie, who had just finished with the chair lady who had purchased a piece of very expensive jewelry for more than $23 000.

You kept your face down as you closed the velvet case from which you had extracted the bracelet.

Jessica came in front of you with a malicious scowl on her lips, "Good to see you Ms. Seo." she purred with her heavy American accent speaking in her high pitch-Korean voice.

You glanced up and greeted her with a polished "fake smile" and a bow, "Good to see you, Ms. Lee Jessica..."

Jessica chuckled, but there was a flicker in her eyes; she blinked and leaned closer, whispering, "Sorry baby...you lose. He is mine and will remain mine. Despite how you entertained him underneath the silk sheets, he knows where he belongs...with me, so take your heart off from my fiance....understood! I might fail to send your wedding invitation in the future." Her pearly white teeth shine. She resembles a fake smiley emoji from the animated movie.

She straightened up again and smiled brightly with her fake grin as she turned to face Hoseok, who was on the phone with another business colleague. She blows him a kiss as he smirks and dismisses it while remaining on the phone. He was surprised that she and Noémie could communicate so comfortably, knowing that he was with a French girl.

You merely gulped a little but you could feel a burning sensation behind your eyelids. You hope they would just leave since you don't have the confidence to be unpleasant to a client right now, and she knows it.

You've just breathed and smiled your most endearing grin. Raising your chin and saying calmly, "Well, understood, Ms. Lee, and congratulations if there will be a wedding in the future. I'm delighted I could assist him with distressing after such a blood-draining hiatus. I'd be there to help at any time, and he enjoyed my...presence. Excuse me...I have an important customer to assist---" You nodded slightly as you noticed how she gasped at your small mock regarding their stupid hiatus.

You turn, and you can feel the irritation in your emotions rising, and you realize you need to get some fresh air. You hastily excuse yourself and move Adriene to one side.

"« Je vais chercher de l'air frais. Il y avait trop d'excitation pour moi. Si Gervais vient, dites-lui simplement de m'attendre ; je reviendrai bientôt. Je voulais également vérifier les sacs Louis Vittone. »I'm going for some fresh air. There was just too much excitement for me. If Gervais comes, just tell him to wait for me; I'll be back shortly. I actually also wanted to check on the Louis Vittone bags," you smirk at her, but she can see the odd expression in your eyes as you hastily grab your little light blue purse and dash out the glass doors after bowing to your doorman.

Jessica was staring at you with deep furrowed brows and narrowed eyes, noticing your model-like physique. Envy and intense jealousy began to stain her inner being as she realized Hoseok would pursue this exquisite beauty unless she ensured they didn't meet unnecessarily. She notice how his eyes follow her out even if it was unreadable.

She is not going to let him end their relationship that easily. She loves him and knows he loves her; all she needs is a little buttering up. He'll forget about his lingering feelings for Noémie because she was a cheap distraction. Andre is just a pastime when she gets too lonely in the USA, but now that Hoseok truly broke up with her she wants him back with vigor.

He is going to cave to her once more, just as he did at university. Adrienne handed her her lovely custom-made Cartier leather gift bags, and she smiled. She and Hoseok nodded and thanked the assistants and a very delighted Adrienne before leaving the jewelry store to eat lunch at a classy place.

You breathed a sigh of relief as you hurried quickly to the nearest park and sat down on a wooden bench attempting to control your frantic breath. You wanted to cry just thinking about losing the attractive CEO.

Thank God you didn't disrespect or lose your cool with Jessica. What a toxic girl.

You sat, thinking about what Jessica had said. What a cynical young lady. Why trying attempting to torture me? She's already secured her man.

You then received a notification.

As you read the text, your lips pressed tightly together.

Hoseok: Noémie You looked stunning today. What are you trying to do to me? I'm hoping to see you at the white luncheon. Please, I need to talk to you, and don't think that running away from me will keep me at bay.

Your eyes widen...what! What is this Imbecile doing to tempt you like this? He's an engaged guy, gosh, but when you think of Jessica's insults, you get a determined look in your eyes.

If she wants to fight, you'll give her the finest one she's ever had.

You: As you insist, Hoseok. See my RSVP as accepted.😉

You exhale with a deep breath.

A/n Noémie and Jessica stepped into the 'ring of love.'

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoyed this lengthy chapter.

1. Who gave better advice, Han-Ni or Anais?

2. Will Noémie only aggravate Jessica further?

3. Do you have any ideas for what Jessica could do to keep Noémie at bay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
7.7K 491 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
211K 6.1K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...