LOST ONES.

By iloveenii_

โTHEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.โž - BOOK 1 More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
book 2.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.

4.6K 217 147
By iloveenii_

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 3:33PM

"This pollen kicking my ass." I said to myself before putting eyedrops in my eye.

"Are you coming inside or what?" My babymomma, Sienna, questioned over the phone and I sighed.

I sucked my teeth ready to get this over with. She texted me earlier saying that she wanted to talk to me about something. I felt and knew it was bullshit, but still decidded to hear her out.

Groaning, I got out the car and used my key I had to her house to let myself inside. Stepping inside, you could hear the sound of kids playing around.

I closed and locked the door before going upstairs to see my 2 kids, Kendall and Kennedy playing with their dolls. When they spotted me, the both of them dropped their toys and began running over to me.

I scooped the both of them up and began planting kisses on them.

"Daddy! We missed you so much." Kendall stated.

"I missed y'all. Why you looking like that?" I asked glaring at Kennedy.

"Mommy said you don't want us anymore." Kennedy said with tears forming in her eyes. I sucked ny teeth putting the both of them down and going into Sienna's room 'cause she had me fucked up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I raised a brow.

"You just gone burst into my room. I could have been naked, Lil."

"Ion really give a fuck, Sienna. Don't be telling my kids that I don't want them."

"I mean let's be for real. Do you really want that? You went 3 weeks without seeing them. Didn't answer the phone when they called on their iPads so do you really want them? I didn't take you as the type to be this baby daddy but it's like every since you been with that bitch, you completely just forgot about your kids."

"Watch your mouth when you referring to her."

"And that's the only thing you seemed to get out of what I just said? Khalil, bye."

"That don't mean you tell my kids I don't want them. What the hell is wrong with you, bruh. I told you why Ian come for them 3 weeks. I was dealing with something."

"Dealing with that bitch and she clearly more important than your own kids! I have shit to do, Khalil. Did you know I had to bring my kids to work with me for 3 weeks? Huh? But you don't care! I had to pick them up from daycare 'cause every time I called you, you didn't answer."

I didn't say anything.

"Yeah you might not have said you didn't want them but your actions did! And that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Since it already feels like I'm in this alone, I'm getting complete custody over them."

"Girl, I'll kill you."

"Khalil, bye. I really don't give a fuck about your empty ass threats. Until you show me that you want them back then you can get them. Until then have fun doing whatever you was doing with that trick ass bitch."

"Why she gotta be a bitch? She ain't do shit to you."

"I said what I said, Khalil."

"Let me make it up to you." I came closer to her and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed back snaking her tongue inside my mouth. She fell for this shit every time. She never stood on her word. "Lemme fuck you."

"Mm, okay. Let me get a condom." She stated going into the bathroom. I closed the door and pulled my pants down. When she came back she was pointing a gun at me. "Get the fuck out my house, Khalil. I said every word I meant."

"You for real?" I asked shocked.

"I'm dead ass. What? You thought I was going to fuck you and then I forget about everything? No! I'm done. Get out!"

"You not taking my kids away from me." I pulled my pants up.

She laughed bumping my shoulder as she walked past to leave out the room. I followed behind her and she picked up Kennedy. "You see these tears?! It's because of you. Yeah I shouldn't have told her that you didn't want her but regardless in this small head of hers, she was already thinking like that. You're apart of their happiness, Khalil! And with you doing this to them hurts them, but you don't care. I do and that's why I'm getting full custody of them."

I kissed both of the girls on their forehead and left out. For those 3 weeks that I didn't get them or answer their calls, I was trying to get Ximena back. I was wrong for putting her as my priority when my kids come first. And I thought maybe if I had sex with Sienna she'd forget and let me get another chance.

Only this time she was serious and fasure standing on her word which she didn't usually do. So, this took me by surprise and somehow that made me want her even more.

I had an attraction for her and Ximena. I didn't know who I wanted. It was like with Sienna, she was another version of me- acted just like me. I guess with Ximena being older and her being on her shit made me like her. Ion know it was too much.

✘✘✘

𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚄𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 6:09PM

"Why you not talking to your sister?" My momma asked whipping something up in the kitchen like she always did.

"She told you that?"

"No, but I can feel the tension in the house. What's going on?" She stopped what she was doing to look at me. "And don't say nothing because like I stated, I definitely feel the tension."

"Momma let's be for real."

"Talik Demetrius Hill, get to talking."

".... Ion even know to be honest. I guess 'cause she just embarrassing as hell. To know that she done all that shit and she's my sister."

"And I get that, but she's changing for the better. She's going to therapy, talk to her."

"You can't force me to talk to her. I'll talk to her on my own time. Why you always tryna play therapy with somebody?" I frowned my face up.

"I don't, I'm just always giving out advice." She shrugged. "How's everything with you and Tori?"

"We good."

"I don't be seeing her no more."

"That's 'cause she made up with everybody and they be hanging with each other." I shrugged getting a water bottle out the fridge.

"Mm, well have you thought about anything to do besides being in the streets?"

My momma ain't support me being in streets but I understood why.

"I still don't know why you chose to live that lifestyle when people who don't have a choice would love to be brought up like this. You came from family with money, Talik and you chose the streets. Ontop of that you got hella talent. You could be a fucking Chef and you in the streets when that gets you no where in life. You either end up 6 feet deep or in jail."

"I know, momma."

"When are you actually gone listen to what I say?"

"I'm taking in everything you telling me. I been thinking about being a Chef for real."

"So, what's stopping you?"

"None really. It just ain't easy leaving the streets."

"Mm. How's Duke?"

I eyed her and started drinking my water.

"You know what. I don't understand y'all. I feel like Duke and Prada drama ain't got shit to do with y'all! Duke is still your damn friend. Check on that boy!" She yelled and I flinched a lil. She had me scared.

"I been stopped fucking with Duke since he started doing my sister dirty. Ian finna check on that nigga, if anything he got what was coming to him. Ain't nobody tell him to put his hands on Milan. Anybody could tell Prada don't play 'bout that girl."

"Well you ain't lying about that part." She twisted her lips to the side. "I can see he really cares about that girl. I love that for him because he's happy."

"Fasho, if I told you Santori was pregnant how would you react?"

She squinted her eyes at me. "I mean yay I get a grandbaby, but are y'all even prepared?"

"I'm just asking 'cause I want a baby."

"And does she want one?" She began fixing the plates.

"Ian really communicated on that yet."

"Mm, well you need to talk to her and see. You hungry?"

"Yeah, fasho."

"You talked to your daddy?"

"Really could've just said dad or pops. Fuck is a daddy? I get called that shit."

"Be serious, Lik."

"Yeah I talked to that man. Have you? Oh you wondering why he ain't text or call you back?" I laughed hard as hell.

✘✘✘

𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 7:46PM

I looked at my hair in the mirror and nodded. I had been tryna get my hair done for a minute now, but everybody I done tried to go to wanted to charge a lot and I wasn't fuckin' with it. Luckily, Talia came through and only charged $50.

"Preciate you." I said giving her $80 instead.

"You welcome." She smiled putting her things she used for my head in her bag. "Are you going to take me home?"

"I could, it don't matter." I shrugged. Ian want her taking a uber or none so I'll just take her home. I waited till she got her things then got in my whip leaving. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, I haven't ate since yesterday."

"Shit why not? Wassup witchu?"

"Nothing, really. I just don't be in the mood to eat." She put her seatbelt on and averted her eyes to me. "You need to put your seatbelt on too."

"I'm straight. How you doing?"

"I'm doing good. I been going to therapy and stuff and it's really helpful. What about you?"

"That's good you doing good and I been alright."

"Yeah. Can I ask you a question?"

"Wassup?"

"How's Duke doing?" She started fidgeting with her hands and I grabbed her hands so she could stop.

"Yeen gotta be nervous to ask that question. I get it, Talia. Youn wanna talk to him 'cause of how bad he did you and shit, but regardless you cared and loved him. Knowing that he almost died made you feel a way and you just wanna know if he's okay. It ain't nothing wrong with that. He doing alright though. Ion think Prada intention was to kill him. He just want that nigga to suffer."

"What did he do again?"

"From what I hear, he grabbed Milan aggressively and left a mark and shit on her arm. Prada seen it and went off."

"...oh. I'm glad someone did something. He use to hit on me and stuff, he always made me cover it up with makeup." She told me and I looked over at her.

"Why you just now saying something?"

"He told me not to say anything, Honor. I didn't and he threatened if I did. Who was I going to tell anyways?"

"Talik, shit me."

"I didn't want anything happening to your friend group."

I just eyed her as I pulled into Wendys. I got us both a 4 for 4 with Hi-C Fruit Punch. I parked and began eating the food.

"All that shit don't matter, Talia. If a nigga putting his hands on you, you needed speak the fuck up. Fuck allat threatening shit, that nigga wasn't gone do shit to you. He all talk and ain't 'bout shit. You rather think about our so called friend group than yourself. That's stupid as fuck." I explained to her and she nodded. "I need for you to understand where I'm coming from. You come first not nobody else. Your happiness comes first."

"I understand. Thank you, Honor. You might be my new therapist. You be speaking all wise and shit."

"The quiet ones be better."

"I guess so." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Thank you for the food."

"Ain't shit. What you got going on tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Lemme take you out."

She looked at me then out the window.

I had took a liking into Talia. Ion know, it was something about her. Duke definitely screwed up with Talia. Nigga did her dirty in so many ways and honestly I'll treat her better. She ain't deserve all that.

"Alright, where?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Don't you think it's wrong though?"

"Ion fuck with Duke."

"You use to. Ain't that's like apart of the whole loyalty shit?"

"Ion fuck with Duke."

"Mm, are you even cool with the rest of them?"

"Ion really talk to nobody anymore." I shrugged. Everybody kind of just went their own way and it wasn't no pressure for real.

"Right... are you really innocent?"

"Just 'cause I'm quiet don't mean I'm innocent. I've been to jail atleast 3 times and I been to rehab."

"Damn, I wouldn't even have thought of you to be like that."

I shrugged. "I had my reasons."

Mm, well you can take me out."

✘✘✘

𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙴𝙽 𝚇𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚂
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:37PM

"Can I get a fucking nurse in here?!" I yelled out loud. They was playing on my top for real and they was pissing me off. I pressed that lil buttom about a good 100 times and ain't nobody came in here.

"Why are you yelling?" Zahara rolled her eyes coming into the room.

"Y'all hear that shit going off." I bucked at her and she faked jumped. "Why the fuck is you ignoring the shit?"

"Duke you don't even want shit for real."

"Can you grab that water?" I pointed to it and she rolled her eyes throwing it at me. "Now when I tell them folks on you don't say shit."

"Boy don't nobody give a fuck about you. You literally did all that over fucking water?"

"My throat was parched." I cleared my throat looking her up and down. She looked good. "Why you be avoiding me?"

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Answer the question, Zahara."

"Nigga who the fuck wouldn't avoid you with your stupid ass. You literally a dumb ass pussy ass all talk not 'bout it at all ass bitch."

I blinked. "Where all this shit come from?"

"I'm not answering that. You being stupid as fuck right now."

"Aight."

"I'm 'bout to leave if there is anything else just press the damn button."

"Let me ask you something."

"What?" She turned around giving me attitude.

"You pregnant?"

"No."

"Don't play with me right now. Are you pregnant?"

"Yeah but I don't know if the baby is yours." She shrugged.

"Fuck you mean you don't know if the baby is mine. So, you been fucking around with other niggas when you was with me? Man you a cheating ass bitch."

"Damien I really don't give a fuck, okay? And if anything I really hope the baby isn't yours."

"You was cheating on me?"

"No, this was before you. And don't fix your mouth to call me out my name bitch. If anybody a cheating ass bitch it's you. Lame ass nigga. Like you really be talking so much shit, literally threatening folks, even threatened Milan."

"Mannnnnnnn, here we go with this shit. Why you bringing up ha' name? Ian even mean to touch the girl all aggressive."

"Boy, what the fuck ever. You shouldn't even had thought about doing it anyways. You got what was coming to you and honestly I wish you died."

"Ion give a fuck. Ion need you or anybody else. All y'all folks come into my life and leave me just like my people did. I just want somebody who gone be my ride or die."

"Well it ain't gone be me." She laughed.

"Ion give a fuck. Fuck you, Prada, everybody."

"Okay, Damien."

"Okay, the fuck."

She left out the room and I began throwing air punches. I was so heated right now. If the baby was mine I would have to be on my shit. I always talked about how a baby could mature me in a way.

a/n;

yall like it? i was tired of continuously writing abt milan and prada.

who pov did yall enjoy the most?

don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 8.9K 71
He is the king of arrogance. She is a bold girl and a beauty with a brain. He wants everything to be under his control. She is a girl who can be cont...
93.6K 2.4K 29
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐?
11.6K 754 15
shenwei has been taking care of yunlan since he was a little kid.....he loved him too much as a brother..... but what if yunlan doesn't return his br...
366K 12.9K 42
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !