Another Collector

By PandoraMoonier

KARMA saw how everyone was stealing FATE's fgod Errors and how it was making her more mad then anything else... More

CHAPTER 2 šŸ’š The Archivists Mission
CHAPTER 3 šŸ’š The Boiling Isles
CHAPTER 4 šŸ’š A Day On The Isles
CHAPTER 5 šŸ’š Falsely Convicted
CHAPTER 6 šŸ’š The Lost And Found
CHAPTER 7 šŸ’š The Star's Apprentice
CHAPTER 8 šŸ’š Luz Creates Light
CHAPTER 9 šŸ’š The Covention
CHAPTER 10 šŸ’š The Duel

CHAPTER 1 šŸ’š Destroyer To Conserver

2.6K 69 31
By PandoraMoonier

Sorry, I just love making Crossovers and can't stop thinking of ideas 😅
I couldn't help but think after the Owl House finale came out.
Should I just make a book for all the crossover ideas I get at this rate?

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Trails of vibrantly coloured star dust ran across the vast black emptiness of outerspace spiraling around firey white and gold stars which littered the eternal black. A figure levitated in a particularly bright area, blue stardust clung to the sleeves of their long dark grey cloak covered by white specks resembling stars which the figure never took off for whatever reason. They were an abnormally large person with a body type similar to that of a human, they had pale purple skin with a yellow stripe split down their face and body separating it from the firey orange left side.

This was a collector, a starborne species that seemed to be near omnipotent with a single shared mission among most of their members: the documentation of the world as time goes on and the preservation of everything living thing the world has to offer in its current state be that a good one or a bad one. Many Collectors didn't have proper names but rather took vague aliases for their jobs and this Collector used the Alias 'The Observer' to refer to themself.

The Observer was in a particularly bad mood, they'd been told they needed to teach the new kid who formed a few years ago but they kept running off and never payed attention to anything making it hard to even teach them what their species were. Luckily he'd managed to get out by giving the kid a picture book to look at about their job so hopefully when he comes back later this kid will finally be able to learn something for once. The quicker that thing who refused to stand still for longer then three seconds learnt how to do their job the quicker he'd be able to focus on an actual important task.

He had been surveying the area since apparently there was a new planet they hadn't seen prior by this area and from what The Observer could see that was definitely true. He was about to turn back but felt something odd a bit to his right, he paused for a moment but glided over to the source of the weird feeling quickly realising just what that feeling was. There was a large purple star double the size of the others around it swelling with energy. This star was going to collapse soon.

The Observer cursed and spun around intending to get as far away as possible but was unable to and stopped when the force of the supernova knocked him off course. He quickly tried to get back up but stopped, There wasn't a black hole, quite the opposite infact. Star dust was gathered at a single point swirling around something in such a large quantity he could easily see every individual speck, the stardust slowed down and wrapped around a single point as the light around the figure at it's center died out forming some sort of misty scarf that looked like you'd ripped bits of the galaxy out the sky.

The figure was yet another new collector. Two in the same year? Now that's rare. He reached out letting the kid drift into his hand then pulled them close to get a better look. As mentioned earlier there was Stardust gathered around their neck which drifted off in thin trails forming some sort of scarf, the left side of their body was a light yellow while the right was a light blue with their face forming a crescent moon shape. There were more vibrant stripes across their body as well as marks that resembled tear streaming down their cheeks, they had puffy white done in a ponytail with a blue star band keeping it up.

They wore what looked like the mix of a nightgown and a cloak with a wrapping at the elbow where the fabric faded to a flowey transparent material, the left side of the gown was a orange-yellow colour with eight pointed bright orange stars across it and the right was a blue with dark blue crescent moons. They also wore basic mismatched boots in a similar shade to the gown they wore, they were unconscious so he couldn't see their eyes. He groaned already dreading what this kid would be like since it was still his century to teach the new collectors. The other one was enough!

The Observer turned back and began to go back to his own place hoping the first kid hadn't managed to burn it down somehow despite the fact they were in space where there was literally no oxygen in space. That kid was strong but was far from okay in the head, he had an attention span shorter then a fishes memory and was incredibly reckless, it was as if he expected everything he did could never come back to bite him.

💚

A burning ache filled Error's body which left everything feeling numb, his eyes slowly batted open being greeted by blurs of dark purple and light blue. For a moment he was confused but the pain made it hurt to think, all he knew was that he wasn't in the anti-void. It took a while for his brain to register everything and even longer for the aching to stop  but when it did Error finally managed to move. He rolled to his side head in his hand- WHAT THE!? Error's eyes shot open and he scrambled out of bed quickly realising he didn't know where he was.

Understandably, he was freaking out. Not only did he have no idea where he was but the body he was in wasn't even his own, wasn't the void ment to kill him!? And not turn him into some sort of blue and yellow monster!? Error tried to calm himself down and examined what he could of his new body, the first thing that was clear was that he clearly wasn't the same type of monster if he was even a monster at all and the next was his odd skin patterns.

The left side of his body was a mix of yellow and orange with his skin being a light yellow stripes with orange down the legs, neck and torso while the right side took the same pattern but in darker shades of blue with pale blue skin lined with vibrant shades for the lines across the neck, torso and legs. He had puffy white hair done in a ponytail with a band of sharp yet oddly comfortable star shaped ordements, his clothes were light and felt like a cross between a nightgown and a robe of sorts with moon and sun patterns.

The clothes were oddly similar to what he prefered to wear but with small changes that made them look fancier, the transparent sleeves for example. However, they felt a lot more comfortable and definitely warmer which was a surprise to Error to say the least, yes he knew that wearing a torn up jacket wasn't exactly the best choice for keeping warm but it worked well for someone who was freezing 24/7. Wait- focus Error! Focus! He sighed and looked around seeing what he assumed was a trail of stardust circling him and wrapping around his neck like a scarf.

He was very confused now. This wasn't anything like his body except for the tear marks that slid down his cheeks but even then those were wrong since they looked more cartoonish and less like the actual tears which stained his face from his time in the Anti-Void. He took a breath in and tried to walk, a bit shakey at first but eventually got a hang of walking in heeled boots, he glanced around confirming that thus place was definitely not one of Nightmare's when he got a better look at the lighting choices. He was calmer by now, it was clear that this wasn't the same place where he'd been abused by FATE based off the lack off tension around his soul but where exactly was he? And why did his body look so different?

Can he at least still use magic the same way? Error froze, he looked down at his hands and considered that possibility. His soul wasn't being puppeted by FATE anymore and definitely felt different, but is his magic still as strong as when FATE was strengthening it through painful but helpful procedures? He hesitated for a moment but lifted his hand touching a finger to his cheek but felt no magic build up. Alright so no strings. He held the same hand out above him towards the infinitely high ceiling focusing on something a bit different: Accumulation Source Magic.

Bright sparks of purple, blue, pink, black and green flames and sparkling stardust lit up around his palm. Shocked by this unfamiliar display of magic he jumped causing a high concentration of blue, purple and white fire to be sent up shooting through the glass skylight, Error shrieked and ran to the corner of the room tripping backwards and falling onto the bed as the stained galaxy patterned glass came crashing down. He definitely has accumulation magic...

Error looked down at his new stardust formed scarf noting how it was similar to the accumulated magic he made with the upwards attack. Could he also control this? He heard about weaponry magic from Nightmare when he was explaining why some monsters created weapons or physical objects when they used magic such as Dream's bow and Reaper's Scythe. Sure a scarf isn't exactly a weapon but it does fit the other criteria for being weaponry magi-

"Finally! I was beginning to think you had died or something!" A voice called making Error flinch, he spun around stumbling on the raised platforms of the boots he was wearing. The room had a monstrously tall door with everything decorated in a galaxy like setup and pattern, the reason the size of the door became apparent soon after he managed to figure out who was on the other side.

Standing in the doorway there was a tall humanoid being wearing a long dark grey cloak covered in white spots resembling stars which obscured most of their upper body from the head to the knees, they also had short spikey white hair tinted by light blue as well as light blue sclera with dull orange irises. Their skin was pale purple with a yellow stripe split down their body separating the firey orange on the left side. "You really do look weird for a collector. Eh, I'm sure you'll be able to adapt to everything soon enough... why are you just standing there? Come on"

The figure turned around and walked down the corridor, Error hesitated for a moment but decided to run after the person slowing to a walk when he managed to get to the large persons side "Wait, you just formed, you probably have no idea what you even are or what we're ment to be doing as a collector. God I really am forgetting a lot huh?"

"You just realised..." Error muttered under his breath, the person beside him scoffed and chose to ignore what he said

"Anyway, you can call me The Observer, We are a race of starborne beings called the collectors and our job is to observe and document the world as well as to preserve any lifeforms we find usually by taking a few members of the species and keeping them here in space where we can observe and keep track of everything they do. We don't exactly have names but we use Aliases instead, for example The Observer is an Alias I use to describe myself while the Archivists is the term used to describe us older Collectors. Aka Me, The Reasercher, The Astrologist and The Demolisher. Appart from you and the other brat, there hasn't been another new collector in seventy millenias" The person, or rather The Observer, said.

Collector...? Guess that explains why he looks so different... but why is he even alive? He literally jumped into the void! Unless... no, that's ment to be impossible... he thought FATE was the only deity strong enough to reshape entire existances...? Was that orange light in the void actually a person? He thought he was just hallucinating from the bloodlose he was suffering from after Ink completely burnt his left arm and upper torso completely with that damned red paint. Never mind that, it was clear that wherever he was wasn't the same as the world he came from.

Wait a minute- brat?

"Hold on, who are you calling a brat!?"

"You and the other new kid, that thing can't even pick his own name or stand still for longer then three seconds" The Observer answered his voice ridden with annoyance that Error only thought fifty year old men who haven't slept in a week could manage. God, he just met this person and he already hated them "back to the more important stuff, you need a name to use. While I hope to have as little contact with you as possible you still need one"

"Conserver" Error muttered "just The Conserver will work" He repeated sharing the same centiment as the one beside him

"That's enough, go play in the collection room or whatever, just leave me alone" The Observer said before turning down another corridor and walking away.

💚

This place was weird. The Observer lived in a castle like building located near the center of the cosmos built of  pale violet bricks, sparkling indigo metallic roofing, blue stained windows with all kinds of patterns and every type of flower or plant to ever exist in any and every colour to exist. A brightly coloured trail of stardust wrapped around the structure like a dragon guarding it's tower with bits of mist and fire clustered within the belt of everything cosmic. There were other buildings in a similar style around it with a certain large hall like dome shaped structure which was placed at the heart of the place which caught his eye and definitely stood out among everything else. The castle that The Observer was in however was more on the edge of the place with trails of rock and clay which formed a sort of fence connecting to the sides which circled around the entire area.

However, the interior of the castle was completely different. Everything was a lot simpler and while most of the halls were giant with all kinds of different pictures, paintings and artwork depicting events linked to the Collectors as a species hung on the walls most of the space was devoted to documentation and storage of different species the Observer was 'preserving'. The Collection Room referred to a specific room devoted to the more special or unique creature he kept, apparently the Observer used to lock the room but stopped after he kept finding the lock broken every week.

Speaking of the collection room, that was exactly where the Conserver was walking to right now. To be honest, he didn't really like the idea of being a Collector, he'd definitely choose this over being a destroyer but the idea of going out and taking living organisms from their original planets and realms. Plus, there were a lot of similar things that made it pointless to just write or observe something when there's anything thing that's practically the same as another thing you already have? Long story short, he didn't see the point.

The Conserver stopped at a large white rimmed lavender coloured door with galaxy pattern stained glass forming an arch on the upper half, just as he expected there was a lock mechanism on the floor which had been burnt and seemingly crushed as well. He sighed and pushed the door open, the scarf made of stardust trailing behind him as he walked. He grimaced at how dark and crowded the area was, he snapped his fingers causing the ends of his scarf to seperate and scatter around the room forming small stars which were burning with a bright violet flame fading to a pale red-pink to light the way.

His magic was different, that was obvious, he no longer had his strings and all his magic was based off astrology or astronomy taking hues from the galaxy with stardust gathering when he used his magic be it a conscious decision or not. He could manipulate his scarf to make it twist and turn in any way he desired even being able to seperate parts of the scarf or break them off completely to rearrange the stardust in different forms. It was almost like a different form of creation and destruction magic but he doubted it was as strong as the abilities handed out directly by deitys.

He could do practically anything with the stardust and just preferred to keep it in a scarf form to always have it close to him and because it also felt pretty weird not having something around his neck after having the scarf he had as the Destroyer for so long. To simplify everything he could do so it would be easier to learn to master The Conserver had split the abilities into smaller ones which would make everything easier to learn and memorise over time until he was able to use magic naturally again.

The Conserver scanned the room, the fire split and flew upwards to a chandelier hung from the ceiling igniting it and finally lighting up the entire room. The room had light violet wallpaper with indigo stripes running across it dotted by golden formations mimicking all kinds of constellations including one's he didn't even know existed, there were a least three floors upwards with another one below her on the ground level all connected by a staircase made of stardust which spiralled up from the center of the room and split around the walls once it reached the second floor where the Conserver currently was. He glanced around stopping when he heard something. Laughing.

Someone was still here? That's a surprise, the Observer was going out to visit a planet he had control over so that can't be him, but then who was it? He crept closer to the edge of the staircase leaning over the banister and looking around, there was a more shadowed area on the floor just above her where lots of different gems and random books were. There was a sign above it with bright yellow cursive writing which read 'Hostile Predators From The Everdawn Red Sea'

There was a kid sitting between the bookshelves playing with their magic in the form of small blue and purple stars, they had orange-yellow human like skin with a light purple-blue circle on the right side of their face forming a moon as well as their right leg being the same shade of purple-blue. Their eyes were a vibrant orange tinted red with yellow sclera, he also had white puffy hair with three small indigo stars on his cheek below the right eye. He wore something she could only describe as pajamas with oversized sleeves that hung from his arms, the clothes were split down the center in terms of colour with the left being a dark purple-black and the right being a dull purple-grey while the sleeves had these colours swapped. He also wore a dark purple nightcap with white spots and a violet trim as well as a necklace black and white necklace with a black spot forming a crescent moon with a light grey smily face on the front.

The kid seemed to be too caught up in their own things to realise the lights had been turned on or they weren't alone in the room anymore.

The Conserver picked their legs up throwing their body on the banister and moving their scarf to coil below him like a spring, the scarf pushed up as he jumped sending him flying up with the extra momentum needed to jump from such a wide distance without breaking a few bones. He landed slowly and gracefully infront of the kid who still hadn't noticed him somehow, he didn't really blame them since his fall was silent and he was all the way across the room when he jumped across. He walked forward leaning down with a smile and began to speak

"Hey there, little guy" The Conserver greeted, the kid jumped pushing his hands forwards and sending the stars he'd been playing with straight at the Conserver. He dodged running to the side the stars just barely missing him but getting caught up in his scarf burning a hole through the stardust. Well that was close. The Conserver waved his hand making the scarf fix itself, the kid stood up and pouted

"Don't do that! You- you- you meanie!" He yelled waving his hands around behind him. The Conserver hid a laugh and bent down to get to the kid's level even if it didn't matter much considering there wasn't too much of a height difference between the two.

"Sorry, I just formed today so I was just looking around and happened to find you here" The Conserver explained gripping his scarf with his left hand and stepping away a bit making sure his balance was good before he kept speaking "didn't mean to scare you"

"Hmmmm... then that means you have to listen to me since I formed last week and I'm older!" The kid exclaimed with a big smile pointing at The Conserver

"Oh? Well then, what's your name?" The Conserver asked only to get nothing from the kid for a few seconds who just stared at her as if she spoke a different language

"...What" he said after a while tilting his head to the side

"Well if I'm going to listen to you then it only makes sence for me to know your name"

"What's that...?"

"Y... you aren't being serious right?" The Conserver asked scanning the kid's face only to be surprised when he saw no hint of a lie

"Yes I am! I'm no fibber!" The kid exclaimed getting angry at the comment

"You've been alive for a week now yet you still don't have a name?"

"What is a name!?"

"God you're not actually being serious..." The Conserver muttered under his breath "A name is something people call you, a word that links to you and you're identity specifically"

"Ooooooh! That sounds cool! What's my name!?"

"Ummm... well names are usually chosen by parents or a family figure but we don't exactly have one so I guess it's up to you to choose one for yourself"

"Then I'm........... I'm the Collector!"

"Buddy, that's our species name?"

"But it's a name isn't it?"

"Okay, alright I guess, hello Collector, I'm the Conserver"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...
37.1K 2.6K 84
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
70.4K 1.6K 37
[COMPLETED] Error sat in his bean bag enjoying the silence of the anti-void. He was wearing his normal red glasses and was fixing up some rips in his...
80.2K 3.4K 43
"This is how it came to be. And now I can finally show you." I say to...myself? "Error, there is no time for this!" Ink screams at me. It's weird bei...