Mighty Champion (Hero Academi...

By AtrayumX

This is the story of (Y/n) (L/n), a young man from the real world. One fateful night he falls asleep and wake... More

Prologue
1. Arrival
2. Arrival: Part 2
3. Here I Am
4. Interlude
5. The Protagonist
6. The One Who Arrived
7. What It Takes To Be A Hero
8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero
9. One Wild Day
11. And Roaring Muscles!
12. Just Fine
13. Kickstart The Line
14. And These Guys
15. Quirk Apprehension Test
16. What We Can Do
17. Combat Training
18. Deku vs. Kacchan
19. Izuku and Katsuki
20. Team B vs. Team C
A/n: Look!
21
22. School Days

10. New Beginnings...

1.5K 55 44
By AtrayumX

No Pov

It was nighttime, the end of (Y/n)'s first day in another world. He said goodbye to All Might and a much longer goodbye to Izuku, then followed his clone to the new place.

He may not know what happens after today, but right now he could finally celebrate being on solid ground.

The first clone went to America to remake (Y/n)'s original identity. He forged his documents and licenses, and then logged his misinformation into the government's files before anyone saw anything slip in, then did the same for citizenship in Japan.

Once he was legally able to own property in said country, he simply used Cosmo's wand from Fairly Odd Parents to wish up a "cool home".

Now (L/n) has his own place in Musutafu not far from U.A. High.

It was a quaint, decently-sized place, a two-story, three-bedroom, three bathroom house with furniture, appliances, and everything else he could need.

That's when (Y/n) realized he was able to spam wishes and cheat his way through the whole story, and decided only to use that specific power for emergencies.

But most important of what he now had was in his arms: a still tuckered out Eri, and to his side (Y/n)'s new canine companion, Atsuko.

Entering the home and quietly making his way up the stairs, the (H/c) boy brought Eri to her new room and gently laid the little girl down in her new bed. He thought he got a good mattress for her, but when (Y/n) set her down she began to stir.

Eri: *faintly* "N-no..."

(Y/n): *whisper* "Oh balls- hey, can you-"

Before she woke up, the boy gestured for Atsuko to lie with her. The dog hopped onto the bed and curled into the horned girl's sleeping form.
Feeling a familiar presence and warmth, Eri subconsciously wrapped her arms around her furry companion and fell back into her much needed rest.

(Y/n) pulled the blanket over them both then tip-toed out of the room, turned off the lights and closed the door.

(Y/n): 'I'll do something special for her in the morning... Yeah, I'll give her the best day ever or something close! But dang...'

That (today) literally just happened.

Eri literally just happened, and now (L/n) is some kind of unofficial caretaker to a little girl.

Definitely not what he was expecting, and it was now another unknown that would be gnawing at and keeping (Y/n) up every night.

Like his powers. (Y/n) was still completely out of the loop when it came to having them in general (and using them), and decided he really needed some time to get accustomed to it. He concluded this when he realized he wasn't tired in the slightest, despite everything he had been a part of in a single day. Even this was unsettling for him. That is, having energy this late.

There were a few things he could do right now, but in case he ever did want to sleep or literally pass the time, he went to see if there was something else he could use. (Y/n) made his way to the living room and laid down on the couch when a question clicked in his mind. He was in Musutafu, Japan, but...

When was he?

And what could he use to find out?

(Y/n): "Um..." *click*

He thought about Skyrim, the Rest/Wait Menu to be specific, and pretended to click on the air in front of him like opening a menu. But instead of nothing happening and him sitting there looking like an idiot, time froze around him and the Rest menu opened, with a prompt to skip time and the current (and hopefully correct) time.

(Y/n): "It worked! Thank you Todd Howard! Alrighty, let's see... 9:08 P.M. Cool. (Weekday), May 24... 2117 ?!?!"

(Y/n) slapped both hands to his mouth and slowly tilted his head towards the staircase, listening for any sign of a sudden awakening.

(Y/n): *whisper* "Sorry! Oookay, I... I'm in the future... But I used my real birthday when I gave the mouse guy that fake I.D, didn't I? Wouldn't it have shown that I'm, like, a hundred years old?" *patting pockets*

(Y/n) forged all of those fake documents without thinking about it, using default info or whatever would 'make sense' for the time and place.
He hadn't realized that the current time was the start of the 22nd century until he pulled out the Hawaii I.D. and checked his birthday, 2102.

(Y/n) brushed off the initial surprise and entered the downstairs restroom to shower, stopping at the mirror like a deer caught in headlights.

(Y/n): "Oh... my... God... I'm an anime person! This is nasty! Hahahaha!"

The boy took a minute to admire, mock, and cringe at his new, animated form. His face kept its youth and discernable features, but was 'stylized' to the MHA series.

Additionally, his face was perfect: his skin was void of acne or cuts, his teeth snow-white, (H/c) hair smooth and shiny in the good way, and eyes far more vibrant in their original color. (Y/n) could see that he was cleaned up and visually pleasing as one would imagine, like an actual self-insert.

(Y/n): *tracing hair* "I'm... am I attractive now?... I honestly can't tell."

After he finally turned his gaze from his face, (L/n) switched his attention to his new frame. With his clothes still on, he could see that his body was much more... MORE.

(L/n) quickly locked the door and hesitantly removed all of his attire to get the full idea of what he was now working with, only to discover that his overall frame was greater in height, wider and built with far more mass than his old body.

And (Y/n) could also see that every part of this new body was adorned with incredible muscles. Nothing was exempt; his chest, arms, legs, midriff, back... posterior... and even the rest of the hard-to-reach places.

Despite being only 16, from the neck down he was sculpted from marble, a true warrior of a man!

(Y/n): "This is literally insane..."

The taller male froze for a moment before he shook the restroom doorknob, once more checking to make sure no one could magically walk in on what was about to come next...

(Y/n): ... *very quiet and equally intense grunting/bellowing* "DURRRR!!! GRRRRRRR!!! UOAAAHHH YYEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!"

He modeled, for nobody but himself, for what may have been an hour.

(Y/n): "Hoh? Are you approaching me?"

(Y/n): "HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"

(Y/n): *soap-foam beard* "You do not know everything, boy..."

Same (Y/n): *poor Popeye impression* "Spinach in a can!"

(Y/n): *deep voice* "I'm just your average high schooler. Pfft!" *giggling*

One modeling session and shower later, he left the bathroom and retreated to his new living room, sitting himself down on the special sofa he laid claim to that no one else would be allowed to sit on, not even Eri. As a life lesson.

(Y/n): "This is... *sigh* wow. I'm living a new life in another world, a fictional world, with superpowers... Memes..."

*closes eyes*

"... Still can't sleep."

13 hours later...
.
.
.

A/n: A new day for everyone. A new world for two.

Eri was lying in her bed when her breathing gently picked up pace and she awoke. The girl stretched her arms, rubbed her eyes, and promptly shot up from her lying position, shocked that she awoke without any kind of physical strain.

In a sudden panic, the girl whipped her head around before covering her eyes from the sunlight that was hitting her face.

Eri: "Mmph, wh..."

She found herself in a small and colorful child's bedroom. There was a T.V, computer, dresser, desk, table, and an open window from which she could feel a fresh breeze that complimented the healthy sunlight.

There was light, coolness and warmth around her, along with a view of the outside that teased the idea of freedom and at the same time security. Just being here felt like she was in the comfort of a real home, but those thoughts came to an abrupt end when she remembered what happened.

Her last attempted escape, the farthest she had ever gotten.

And then... her father. He would've taken her back to that darker place if he hadn't vanished into thin air, along with the rest of his men.

She was left alone in the compound, and then she saw a beautiful, orange dog... but wasn't that all a dream?

To anyone, something as incredible as that could only be a dream. For all Eri knew, they could have brought her somewhere else.

Eri didn't know where she was right now, but when that line of thinking came to her she felt a pang in her heart, and became frightened in her new surroundings.

She began to shake, afraid to leave the bed, and could only whimper out a question for nobody in particular.

Eri: "H-hello?..."

Atsuko: *sneeze*

Eri: ...

Leaning over the bed, Eri saw the Shiba Inu in her dream, looking up at her from the floor and wagging its tail.

Eri: "A...A-atsubo?"

When she didn't quite get the dog's name right, Atsuko jumped onto her lap and happily greeted the girl, and Eri hugged right back. Atsuko's kisses once again tickled the girl and she began laughing.

Eri: "Atsubo!" *giggling*

The emotions she felt in her supposed dream were the same ones she was feeling right now... it was real. She confirmed it when she looked from the dog to her limbs.

She was still wearing her old tattered dress, but her bandages were gone, revealing not one scar or bruise on her arms or legs. Even getting up and standing on the bed, she felt an energy that she once felt was taken permanently. Eri almost wanted to hop up and down on her new bed with the dog who was already doing so before she remembered more.

Atsuko was her name. And she brought the girl comfort. But it wasn't just the dog in what Eri believed to be a dream.

There was a person... a boy who made her father disappear, and who hurt himself to take her pain away.

She remembered the one who arrived.

Eri: "... (Y/n)!"

Atsuko: *bark*

Eri: ... *sniff*... *sniff* *sniff*

Eri left the room and found a staircase at the end of the hallway. She followed it down to the living room and continued making her way through unknown territory.

Eri explored the house without fear because Atsuko was right beside her, and because (Y/n) was the only thing on her mind. If he was somewhere in here, she needed to find him.

She also heard really nice, fast music, and smelled something really good.

Making her way past the living room, she peeked through the entrance into the kitchen.

At the center of a very lively and aromatic scene was (Y/n) (L/n) in day clothes, blue slippers, and a pink apron. He was cooking food while singing and dancing to a song on the radio.

A/n: For immersion, what I do is listen to the song and imagine myself bustin' it down sexual style. Like the greatest dance moves ever.

The boy was preparing the eggs (scrambled and over-easy), turning the bacon strips and sausages, buttering the pancakes and waffles, slicing fruits, singing angelically and dancing to the music, all at the same time.

(Y/n):

This was definitely the same person she met in the Yakuza's hideout, but he might as well have been somebody else from the sheer vibrance and energy he displayed in this moment.

Eri could only watch in awe and wonder; her savior's kind smile and (E/c) eyes were shining brighter than the Sun, and he was using his spatula as a microphone.

(Y/n): 🎵"Will you tell me how much I mean to you?
.
Will you say you always will be true?
.
I need more than a come-on sign,
.
So won't you say you will be miiiiiiiiiiiiine?" 🎵
*pointing to the sky*

Eri: *long gasp*

(Y/n):🎵 "Now won't you say you will, say you won't,
.
Make up your mind tonight?
.
Say you will, say you will,
.
Be my guiding light!
.
Say you will, say you will
.
Make up your miiiind this time!
.
Say you do, say you do,
.
You wanna be miiiine!🎵 HOOOO!!!"

As (Y/n) tossed a sausage into his mouth like a cigar, dabbed, and moved to the song's fade-out, he expertly flipped the last of the food items on the table in front of Eri.

(Y/n) *shaking hips* "Oh boi, I be cookin' and lookin'."

He was still facing the stove and countertop, so when he turned on his heel and saw Eri he inhaled the weiner and froze.

Eri: ...

(Y/n): ...

Eri: ...

(Y/n): "Morning, uh... champ...? Are you hungry?"

The boy gestured to the table, brimming with every breakfast main course and appetizer recognizable. Eri looked on in momentary wonder, but didn't say anything as her expression slowly fell into an unreadable one.

(Y/n): "To drink there's water, orange juice, regular milk, chocolate milk.
No beer.
But there's still plenty of fruits, and I made some steak, omelettes, cinnamon rolls, french toast, and I even made some white rice and meeso soup because 'Japan'...
I don't really know what you like, so I just made a bit of... everything.
There's plenty more, so don't worry about it running out."

Eri looked from the table to (Y/n) and frowned. She blushed, but her lip began to quiver and she shrunk into herself. The boy saw this and spoke faster in genuine fear.

(Y/n): 'She doesn't like it.' "Y- *clears throat* You and Atsuko got reacquainted! That's good!"

When (Y/n) mentioned her, Atsuko rubbed her forehead against Eri's side. The girl acknowledged the dog, but then looked back to (Y/n), frowned deeper, and began shaking. (Y/n) lost his nervous smile and decided to quickly explain himself.

(Y/n): 'Oh my god she hates it.' "It's the room, isn't it. I-I didn't- *mutters* fuck-
I know it's not perfect- I just didn't want to wake you and t-tha-
*panicking* I thought, oh God, I thought you might like it, but then again I never DID ask what you like, and that's my fault. I should've- I... sh-"

Tears began to trickle from Eri's eyes onto the floor in front of her, and she looked downward, away from (Y/n).

(Y/n):

But before he'd take her to the U.A. scarf man and proceed with that, he'd try to make her less sad and disappointed in him. (Y/n) crouched down to her level to see if there was anything he could do to help her.

(Y/n): "I'm... *exhale* I'm sorry Eri." 'Eugh, I hope this works...'

The (H/c) boy gently placed his hand on top of Eri's head and began rubbing. Eri's breath hitched before her tears stopped falling, and she stared at (Y/n) intensely.

(Y/n): "It's okay, I can... help. You can tell me what you want. Anything, and it's yours! Honest!" *smile*

Eri: ...

The same way she lunged at him in the depths of the compound, Eri embraced (Y/n) and found that intense, addicting warmth she felt the first time they met.

This, she remembered.

She remembered him, and was relieved and happy beyond words that he really wasn't a dream.

Heaving and crying harder when (L/n) returned the hug, Eri couldn't be closer to the boy. Being in his arms felt so unreal and amazing that the fear of it all being in her imagination still lingered, and she didn't want to let go.

(Y/n), hit by a wave of relief, slowly fell onto his back, with Eri harmlessly falling on top of him.

(Y/n): "... I may have misread the situation..."

A minute later they took their places at the table and dug in. (L/n) helped serve the horned girl everything she wanted, and gave Atsuko some treats along with her own food.

Eri was a little hesitant at first, but eventually couldn't stop. The breakfast was tastier than anything she's ever had, and true to (Y/n)'s word, there was plenty to go around.

The trio ate their food together, which meant that Eri and Atsuko ate a fraction of it before they were stuffed while (Y/n) inhaled the rest, wishing he cooked more.

After he cleaned up, the boy realized that only he showered last night, and gave Eri a slow, wary look.

(Y/n): "Uh... you do need a shower, for your health or something. And a change of clothes. I got the clothes covered, just..."

Eri: "... Are you going to-?"

(Y/n): "No. *claps hands* Atsuko! Front and center, girl!"

The dog, from her bed in the living room, sat to attention, picking up
(Y/n)'s cue and guiding Eri to her bathroom.

Atsuko bathed Eri herself and then helped the child change into the clothes (Y/n) randomly picked for her, like in one of those dog movies where they do something super smart and complicated.

The Doge happily accepted her role and would be the one to help Eri from now on.

(Y/n), on the couch, looked to the stairs where a refreshed Eri came down with Atsuko.

(Y/n): "The clothes alright?"

Eri: "... Mhm."

(Y/n): "Nice! So..."

Now what, the boy thought. He didn't plan ahead from the breakfast and remembered that she needed the shower, so now (Y/n) was unsure of what to do with Eri.

Some best day ever.

(Y/n): "... Do you wanna do anything or just, like, chill? Take it easy?"

Eri: "Chill?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, like if you want to just sit down and relax, watch T.V. or something."

Eri: "O-okay."

The horned girl walked over to the couch and took her seat right next to (Y/n), who had to bring his arm around her with how close she placed herself.

(Y/n): "Let's see what's on." *turns on T.V.*

Cooking Channel: "- never went to cooking school, I picked everything up from my grandmother, who never... actually bothered with me... But anyways! For today's entrees we'll begin with preparing a splendid-"

*flip*

K-Pop Channel: *kpop singing*

*flip*

Science Channel: "- studied the behavioral patterns of children from various Quirk marriages-"

*flip*

News: "- had been in contact with this vigilante! Mr. Kamui, can you tell us more about the boy's involvement in yesterday's incidents? Was he really the one everybody was seeing in Japan's skies?"

Kamui Woods: "Well firstly I don't believe this incident should be-"

*switches T.V. off*

(Y/n): "... No?"

Eri shook her head 'no'.

(Y/n): "Y'know what, T.V. can wait until I find anything worth watching. Let's... check out the backyard."

(Y/n) showed Eri what was her new backyard, a nice little area with natural grass, bushes that decorated the fence, and trees that provided just enough shade and made the yard look almost like a jungle.

Both girls loved every part of it, the coolness of the shade, warmth of the sun, and the softness of the grass, nice enough to lay down in. Eri loved it so much that she found herself growing restless, and wanted something to do.

It even surprised (Y/n), who caught Eri's child-like energy and wanted to bring something out here for them all to play with.

(Y/n): "Um... among us?"

*POOF*

Crewmates/Amongi?:

(Y/n): "Jesus! It- it worked! Wow, I didn't thing there'd be so- oh my God, they're everywhere."

Eri: *gasp*

(Y/n) summoned a multitude of miniature Crewmates from the hit game Among Us that were currently running all over the yard and bumping into each other.

With their size, colors, numbers, and behavior Eri couldn't resist, and everyone made chase to the little guys who scurried around and past their pursuers.

Eri: "Come back!" *giggles*

Atsuko: *tip-toeing over Crewmates*

(Y/n): "Hahaha!"

After a while, the Crewmates settled down and allowed themselves to be held by the little girl. That is, until the vast sea of tiny entities stopped what they were doing and began quietly conversing with themselves in their language.

Blue Crewmate: amongus?

Green Crewmate: amongusamongus

Purple Crewmate: amongus *turns to (Y/n)*

Crewmates: *turn to (Y/n)*

(Y/n): "...?"

Crewmates: amongus amongus amongus amongus mongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus momgus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus mongus amongus mongus amongus amongus amongus

Slightly-Larger-Than-The-Rest-Yellow Crewmate: AMONGUS

(Y/n): "What the h- hold up, what's happening?! AAH!"

Eri laughed out loud when the colorful astronauts stampeded and began climbing onto (Y/n), causing him to fall over.

They just crawled on every part of the male like a swarm of ants until they suddenly dispersed, retreating into the vents of the new home.

(Y/n): *panting* "What was that? I mean, it was fun for all but that last part, I guess..."

(Y/n), after a moment of major confusion, accepted that they'd be living in his walls from now on.

And with a whole day for doing whatever his powers allowed, (L/n) decided to take the girls for a simple drive next... until he realized they actually needed a car to do so.

(Y/n): *deep breath* "Ok. I hope this works..."

Holding out his hand, the GTA V iFruit phone appeared in his grasp and the (H/c) male dialed a random number prompt to activate the car cheat, hoping he'd get something for them all, and pressed enter.

When nothing happened for a while, the male figured that even getting his own car would be too good to be true, until all three in the backyard heard the sound of a car pulling up on his driveway.

Heading out to the front to identify the noise all three household members spotted the vehicle...

(Y/n): "Whoa..."

A metallic Grey 1988 Honda Accord.

His Uncle's four-seater car, and (Y/n)'s dream car.

It's resemblance was uncanny; the young man remembered that he would go on joyrides with his Uncle too, and was even given a few driving lessons in this very car... or at least the model, which may be why it was his dream car.

(L/n) looked from the video game phone to the car, and began to tear up until he remembered where he was and stopped. Luckily Eri missed this, and (Y/n) quietly invited her and Atsuko inside, the little girl seating herself in the passenger seat, and the dog taking the back.

(Y/n): "Seatbelts, okay. G... You guys ready?"

Eri: "Mhm!"

Atsuko: *sits*

(Y/n) felt around the car, adjusting his seat and getting used to the feel before bumping the sun visor, causing the car keys to fall right into his hand. The male put the key in, turned the ignition, and let himself bask in the nostalgic purring of the vehicle.

The trio took off, going for their own joyride all across Japan, cruising and taking in the sights while all three of them stuck their heads out the car's windows.

Using his power, (Y/n) traveled to the best places accessible by roads, starting with one that gave them the best view of Mt. Fuji. Eri made sure to take in every detail of the joyride. She couldn't get enough of the sights, the rhythmic vibrations of the moving vehicle, the wind blowing her hair...

Like (Y/n) when he'd go for a drive with his aunt and uncle, and even his parents.

The memories with them were coming back suddenly, and for a moment they hurt. But to his right he saw Eri smiling with her head out the window, and he rightfully assumed that she was feeling the same way he did back then.

This was meant to be a thoughtless drive, but the horned girl was unknowingly helping (L/n) look back at his distant memories with fondness.

After enough time driving around, the taller male made a short stop by U.A. for the heck of it.

Eri: "What is that place?"

(Y/n): "... We'll see."

The trio finally made it back to the general area their home was around and explored the park (Y/n) appeared in front of to walk around and enjoy the scenery.

He bought himself and Eri ice cream from a nearby stand, and the three walked along the green trail, eventually running into a bunch of policemen investigating the crater that (Y/n) made.

(Y/n): '... It's bigger than I thought it would be.' *SLURP*

Eri: "What is that, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): *smiles* "That is the product of carelessness." 'And when I nearly crashed into a plane...

The horned girl couldn't help but feel wary of the city's residents who walked ahead of and past the trio, and (Y/n) noticed her discomfort as she clung to his side uncomfortably.

(Y/n): "Hey, Eri *kneels down* ... It's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of here. Or... anywhere, especially with me around. I'll keep you safe, and I won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise."

Eri: "... S-safe..."

During their continued stroll the three came across a playground, and Eri looked towards the area where two kids a little older than her were in the middle of an intense chase. A young boy was successfully evading a smaller girl who couldn't keep up with him.

Little Girl: "Wait up, big brother!"

The girl could not keep up, and stopped running, putting her hands to her knees and heavily panting with teary eyed. She looked downtrodden before her brother went up to her and hugged her.

Little Boy: "Don't worry, sis! I know I'm too fast for you, but that's why I'll always run right back to you! I'm not going anywhere!"

Little Girl: *sniff* *giggles* "You dummy!"

Eri: ...

" ... I'm not going anywhere..."
.
.
.

Eri: "... Big... brother?..."

She didn't know what a 'brother' was, but the way the two kids embraced each other before going back to playing, clearly belonging together... it made Eri think of herself and (Y/n).

What was he to her?

He was... big, she thought.

But for some reason, the horned girl couldn't be sure, and it made her feel uneasy.

She forgot about her ice cream and began to rack her confused brain for help, when out of nowhere (L/n) gently picked her up and brought her into a hug while supporting her head and body, causing her to lightly tense up and gasp.

Eri: "(Y-y/n)...?"

Another rush of warmth hit Eri, and she was too shocked to process what was happening; the poor girl was just thinking about him.

About who he was to her, what she was to him, and what she wanted from the boy.

But his embrace felt to her like the single correct answer to all of those questions, and in her bliss she nearly shut down. All she could do was wrap her arms and legs around the boy, and press her head into his chest.

Eri: "(Y/n)... I-"

Civilian: "No way! The vigilante from literally yesterday!"

Teenagers: "Hey, it is him! Guys check it out!"

Nearby Undercover Hero: "Vigilante? Crime?!"

(Y/n): "Yeah, it's time to go."

(L/n), with Eri in his tightened hold, swiftly ran away from a Hero and some bystanders along with Atsuko, leaving behind one large and one smaller dust trail.

Eri wasn't quite sure what was happening, but she liked how well the cool wind and warm embrace complimented each other, and smiled as she held tightly to her savior.

Time Skip to Evening...

The last thing they did was go shopping for anything Eri might have wanted or needed. It wasn't too much, but the girl picked out a few nice clothes, snacks, and a plushie that looked like Atsuko.

Once that was done, (Y/n) ordered takeout and finally brought them back home.

When they finished their meal, everyone had showered and (Y/n) was tucking Eri into bed, but she had something on her mind that she couldn't let go of, from earlier in the day.

Eri: "(Y/n)...?" *yawns*

(Y/n): *smiles* "Tired? Me too, cuz we did a lot today and it was awesome. Get some rest. I'll be in my room if you need anything. Goodnight, Eri."

(Y/n) didn't notice the look on Eri's face as he patted her head and turned to leave her room.

Another day spent with Eri and at the same time learning a little about this new world was complete.

The accomplished taller male entered his own room for the first time since he remodeled.

The (Y/n) Cave

(Y/n): "Mmhm, ladies beware... of the
(Y/n) Cave. Once you step inside, well~..."

Eri: "(Y/n) Cave?"

(Y/n): *choking* *coughing* ... "Eri! H-hey, howsitgoin'? Uh, weren't you tired?"

Eri: "Your room?"

(Y/n): "... Oh yeah! Eri..." *clears throat*

The (Y/n) Cave was his room: a colorful and extravagant bedroom filled to the brim with everything that was nostalgic, discontinued, and epic.
Posters, toys, media, appliances, and gear from the old world (Y/n) knew and still loved.

And the red racecar bed.

(Y/n):

Eri: "Wow..."

(Y/n): "Pretty cool, right? Finding all of this was interesting, but that's a story for another day. I was just about to hit the sack. Something wrong?"

Eri walked over to (Y/n), who plopped himself down on his racecar bed, and stared at the older boy with a pleading look.

(L/n) had an idea of what she wanted, and was... somewhat correct when he beckoned her to sit next to him and she visibly brightened.

He thought she just wanted to check out his racecar bed, but to his surprise, Eri instead crawled into it and cuddled into him. Huddling into the (h/c) boy, she closed her eyes and nuzzled his chest.

(Y/n): "... It's not too much, right? The racecar bed, I mean."

Eri: "... Who... are you?..."

(Y/n): *squints* "Uuuhh... y'know, I'm... 'kids and their random deep questions.' I'm (Y/n)!"

'But who was that?', (L/n) now thought thanks to this cute little girl.

Who was he? Why was he here? Better yet, who was he meant to be? That last question had to be the most valid, given his situation.

He knew that he was not meant to be a hero.

Before being sent here, that is.

(Y/n): "I'm..."

Eri: "... You brought me here, and gave me food and... *rubbing arms* you made me feel better. You said you weren't going anywhere... I... l-like a big brother..."

Oh.

That caught him off guard.

He made a vow to himself and to the girl in his arms, but what that vow meant didn't set in until she said that.

Being a big brother to a little girl that wasn't his blood sister was not something he expected from getting isekai'd.

Then again, this was no ordinary girl with a horn on her head, however. And he was not the same (Y/n) of the real world.

Regardless of what he expected from coming here, (Y/n) knew right then and there what he truly needed to be.

When Eri hesitated at his silence, the older boy pulled her into him, hugged her back and told her his truth.

(Y/n): "I did do those things... because that's what a big brother does.
From now on, it's you and me... sis."

Eri: *quiet gasp*

Eri was taken back by his sudden remark, and felt all kinds of good from hearing it. With lidded eyes still locked with his, she smiled softly and leaned up to reach (Y/n)'s cheek and gave it a delicate kiss.

"I love you", Eri whispered to (Y/n) before falling asleep.

"I- I love you too, Eri...", replied her new brother.
.
.
.

(Y/n): 'Yup. Not expecting that. But that doesn't matter... from now on, we'll stick together...'
*yawns and smiles faintly* "Racecar bed... too much-"

*passes out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
20.5K 39 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
286K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........