My Lascivious Life

By proud-fujo69

Zhao Bao is a very lascivious man, when he died he got tied to the Lascivious Life System, and his life of ev... More

Chapter 1|Arc 1.0- Lascivious Life System
Chapter 2|Arc 1.1- Iris
Chapter 3|Arc 1.2- Duke Elias
Chapter 4|Arc 1.3 - A Beast man's semen (Edward Leos) Part I
Chapter 5|Arc 1.4 - A Beast Man's Semen (Edward Leos) Part II
Chapter 7|Arc 1.6 - Home Again

Chapter 6| Arc 1.5- One In The Front and One In The Back

2.5K 37 85
By proud-fujo69

Edward used magic to rid Iris of his clothes before turning him over doggy style.

"Ah~ are you gonna fck me?" Iris asked with lust filled eyes.

Edward Ignored Iris, he took of his clothes and directly entered the already wet flower hole.

"Ah! ngh... ah... ah, FCK me harder, haa... ruin my lewd pussy with your big cock" 

Iris, who looked deprived, saw the bulging crutch of Maximilian, his lower body spasmed. The corner of his mouth that had a trace of saliva made a moan that aroused both Edward and Maximilian's animalistic desire. 

Maximilian undid his pants and took out his giant dick (9inx4in). Iris leaned forward and started to suck on Maximilian's dick lick if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

"angh! so big~" Iris moan as Edward pierced his womb.

The tender pink tongue licked the large glans, a single hand wasn't enough to hold the Maximilian's hugeness. Iris held Maximilian's thick and big cock with both hands, his soft palms wrapped around it pumping up and down. Iris sucked on the huge meat stick with his small mouth, making gurgling sounds.

While sucking Maximilian's big meat stick with his mouth strands of saliva trickled down his jaw as he wasn't able to swallow it in time.

Edward felt annoyed that Iris wasn't paying any attention to him, he gave Iris's butt a good slap, "slut!" he said as he held Iris's thin waist as his thick rod began to thrust fiercely. The thick black cock ruthlessly entered between the white and tender a*s cheeks. The pussy, which was filled with lewd water, was tightly wrapped around the big meat stick, sucking firmly and comfortably like countless small mouths.

Iris who was receiving these violent thrust's raised his head blissfully and let out a scream.

The stiff and sturdy manhood was sucked in by the tender and greedy cunt. Edward just wanted to fck senselessly the young boy under his crutch!

A strong man of 194cm in height was swinging his ferocious huge penis, slamming into Iris's naughty cunt again and again like a piston. The intensely fcked young boy was lascivious and always at the peak of orgasm! 

"Little bitch, your flower hole is so lustful and horny it's sucking my big dick so tightly"

"Uhhh... your big cock is fcking little bitches lewd little cunt, ah, ah... this bitch's cunt is about to break, ah... little bitch is being fucked so fiercely, ngh~!"

"Ah! Ahhh! So good... big cock is in my womb...  Ah, ah!!! My pussy is going to break, the big cock is going to break my pussy! Ah! AH! AH!!!" the violent pounding was too much causing Iris to orgasm, his whole body was extremely sensitive and it was twitching like crazy.

Iris's orgasm made Edward feel even more pleasure, "haa... how is your cunt so tight~? It's been a while since I fcked such a lewd pussy, I'll definitely fck you loose today!" he said as he rammed even more fiercely into the fcked red flower hole.

After a few dozen more thrust Edward finally released loads of semen into Iris's womb causing his stomach to bulge.

Maximilian also reached his peak and unloaded every last drop of his semen down Iris's throat

Iris slumped unto the bed, his whole body was out of energy, at this time Maximilian suddenly peeled Iris's ass apart and inserted four fingers into Iris's virgin chrysanthemum, "It's my turn now~" he whispered as he quickly withdrew his fingers and replaced it with his huge nine inches cock.

"Ah~! I'm going to played broken, ah... ah... ngh... haa... ah~ no more... it's too much..."

Not to be outdone Edward also inserted his cock back into the comfortable place called Iris's cunt.

Iris was receiving the violent thrust from both Maximilian and Edward like a horny bitch in heat, and was soaked in sweat. 

Iris's little jade stick was violently swaying along both males thrusts. Some of the semen he not long ago ejaculated was still leaking from the tip of his meat stick.

"Your little hole sucks so well... horny little bitch, does my cock make you happy? Does it feel better than Edwards?" While speaking Maximilian's hips sped up and his thrusting got even faster than before.

"Ungh, ah... Eddy... Max... Ah... Ah... Little Sl*t ... Wants to be fcked broken by your big dicks... Ah... Feels good... The uterus is going to be broken... Ugh, ha... Fck me... Hurry... I wanna be fcked by your big cocks for a lifetime!"

Edward looked at the lewd way Iris was acting, he hated it... he wanted to be Iris's only one, "little bitch! I'll fuck you until you can't lose your legs, until you can't live without a cock being fcking your slutty little hole!"

__

True to his words, both Edward and Maximilian fcked Iris until his legs couldn't close, he was left twitching from the constant orgasms he had in one night.

In the morning Iris got dressed and left with his luggage to his carriage staggering, he didn't want to heal himself from last nights violent activity, instead he will go home and act like a delicate beauty who got bullied by his roommates.

While in the carriage Iris endured the unbearable sensation between his trembling legs, his cunt and asshole that had been fucked red and swollen was itching terribly, he wanted something to be inserted into his already violated holes.

The other part of what Edward said came to mind that "he will fck him until he can no longer live without a dick ruthlessly penetrating him".

After enduring the terrible carriage ride for three hours straight the carriage finally stopped, "little master we have arrived," the coachman said as he escorted Iris off the carriage .

By chance as soon as he got off the carriage Calliope was making her way out of the house, when Iris saw her his eyes brightly lit up and he ran to his sister's arms,.

One thing Iris forgot.... running after what happened last night was the W O R S E possible mistake he could ever make!

____

__

_

A/N:

Hello fellow readers!

I know this week's update is a little behind time but, I've been a little busy this week.

I'll try to prepare this week's chapter as fast as possible and get it out.

Hope the smut scene was to your taste! I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the next smut chapter?

How will Calliope react when she finds out her brother's been laid, by not one, but two people?

___

Name: Zhao Bao

Gender: Intersex

Age:16

Hight: 4'11

Level: 0

Exp: 0/50

SP (semen points): 678,989

AP (attribute points): 0

Beauty: 89/100 (world class)

Charm: 80/100 (what a fox)

Flexibility: 79/100 (can do some complicated poses)

Strength: 15/100 (even my grandma is stronger that you, and she's Dead)

||Talents||

Magic, Mana Manipulation

||Skills||

Fire (Advance)[Meteor, Fire Ball, Burn, Fire Missile, Fire Dragon, Fire Resistance]

Water (Master) [cleaning magic, water arrows, water ball, Water Dragon, Water Resistance]

Light (Advance) [High Heal, Resurrection, Holy Judgment, Sword of Light, Blessings]

Space (Advance)[Space Storage, Teleportation]

Nature (Master)

Ice(Master) [Ice Dagger, Ice Wall, Freeze, Snow Storm, Ice Rage]

||Body Upgrades||

Pink Nipples: 45% (10sp for 5%)

Breast Size: A cup (10sp per cup)

Pink Flower: 50% (10sp for 5%)

Perfect Skin: 79% (10sp for 5%)

Cute Toes: 79% (10sp for 5%)

Hight: 15% (5sp for 2%)

Main Mission: Collect 20,000sp worth of quality semen (100/20,000)

Side Mission: Reunite with both mother and father

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 9 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...
667 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
339K 15.1K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...
83.7K 655 90
Original‍‌‌‎Chuang‎‌ / ‎‌‌male‍‌‎‎male‎‌‍‌‎ / Time Travel / Medium H / ‎‍正‌‎‎Drama‍‌‎‌‍ / ‍‌‌‍‎美‎‌‎‍ People‌‍suffer‌‌‍‎/ H has The heartthrob is swee...