THIN LINE SEQUAL

By aquassb

5 years later... Thin line Sequal More

Cast
Stay🥀
Missing You🥀
I Care🥀
Heard It All Before🥀
All the Way Home🥀
Butterflies🥀
4 page letter🥀
You're Makin Me High🥀
Easy on Me🥀
Breakin' My Heart🥀
Stranger in my house🥀
Love Drought🥀
Be without you🥀
Moments🥀
Sweet thing🥀
In Pieces🥀
Whoaa🥀
Pray You Catch Me🥀
My life🥀
Forgive Me🥀
Damaged🥀
Girlfriend🥀
Never Too Much🥀
Dance for you🥀
The Kids Are Alright🥀
Always Be My Baby🥀
Baby🥀
New book

Reunited🥀

612 23 20
By aquassb

Monica's pov

"Mommy, can you put my bow in. Mama kept sticking me.." Mya said.

I turned to see her standing in the doorway of Brandy and I's shared bathroom holding a bow.

"Yeah, come here. You look gorgeous.." I said, picking her up and placing her on the counter.

"Thank you mommy.." She smiled as I placed the in front of her ponytail.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard Mazi yell as he came running into the room.

"Yes and please stop running before you fall." I answered.

"Sorry, but Mama was trying to make breakfast and I don't want a tummy ache before school." He whined.

"Okay, I'll stop her.." I laughed. He smiled and ran out the room. I could've sworn I just told him not to do that, but okay.

"Alright, I'll meet you downstairs. I have to go get Benji." I kissed her cheek and helped her off the counter before we left out the room.

It felt like they were just born yesterday now they were in kindergarten making and talking in complete sentences. It was both rewarding yet sad as a parent.

Not much has changed in five years except that our family expanded by one. After decided on the twins first birthday that we would have another child we started to work on it at our own pace.

Unfortunately, the IUI didn't go as smoothly as it went the first time around. We ended up having about two failed attempts at getting pregnant leaving Brandy very frustrated and I understood. So for months after we decided we weren't going to do it anymore.

After some months we had a moment where we really saw hope and decided to try again. Leaving Brandy to give birth to our son, Benji.

I walked into his room and started to pick out his clothes for the day. I crouched down and gently tapped him awake. His eyes blinked open and he started to stretch his arms out.

"Good morning, Benji." I said, rubbing his forehead and he just smiled before extending his arms signaling for me to pick him up.

I picked him up and got him ready before heading downstairs. As soon as I made it downstairs Mazi was running straight toward me.

"Mommy, Mama's food is actually good. I don't feel sick.." Mazi said out of breath. I laughed and wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Mazi, stop getting up from the table. You don't have that much time left to eat.." I heard Brandy yell from the kitchen.

I ushered him into the kitchen and said "Don't be yelling at my son early in the morning.."

I playfully shoved her shoulder only for Mya to push me in her defense. "Little girl.."

"Don't be hitting my mama.." She cut her eyes at me and walked around to sit back in her seat.

"Right! Tell her My My.." Brandy laughed as I sat at the table. "Ima hurt both of y'all" I glared at them before starting to eat breakfast.

"You gon let them gang up on me like that?" I asked turning to Mazi.

"Sorry, mommy. This food is too good to take breaks." He said stuffing his face with more pancakes.

••

"How long will you be gone again?" I asked Brandy as I sat on the ottoman in our room.

"Four weeks... hopefully sooner if filming goes a regular pace. We have like a couple more episodes of the season to film and then I'll be on a break so I can be home permanently. Thank God.." she sighed from the closet and I nodded.

She recently started working on 'The Game' and at first I was all for it. I actually convinced her to take the role after she almost turned it down, but I regret that everyday.

Obviously, I'm happy for her but that doesn't make up for the fact that she's barely home now. Sometimes they film in Atlanta, but majority of the show is filmed in Hollywood, hence why she's barely home.

I wasn't sure if my feelings were selfish or not but it seemed like I was alone and I guess couldn't help how I felt. Nonetheless, I tried not to let those feelings dampen the little time that we do spend together nowadays.

"So, did you want do something right now or are you tired?"

"That's fine. Did you want to go to the restaurant you sent me?" She asked as she came to sit next to me.

I turned to her and smiled. This was why I couldn't stay in my feelings for too long. She truly did pay attention to everything even when it seemed like she didn't.

"Yeah, we can go there and then to the mall. I need you to buy me something.." I got up and went to grab my purse before he egoism respond.

"Anything specific or ?" She asked me as we walked out of our room.

"Benji, come on.." I called him over from his place on the floor in our room.  "And no as long as it's on your card we good.." I added with a laugh.

"Oh, okay.." She laughed.

••
Brandy's pov

"I know my card get scared when you come around.." I mumbled as I swiped my card paying for Monica's new bag.

"Haha... you made me like this." She fake laughed as the lady handed me the receipt and the bag.

"Whatever, did you want something else?" I asked almost like a reflex.

"See! You were just complaining and now you're trying to buy me something else, but since you asked I think we can take a trip to the Toya's store.." She smiled.

"Hell no! Her ass think she Christian Louboutin with them prices. Uh uh, it's almost two thirty we need to go get the kids, come on.." I pushed her in the direction of the parking lot so we could leave this mall before I went bankrupt.

"I'm telling her you said that.." She laughed as we continued walking toward the car.

"I'll tell her myself.."

We made it into the car and drove straight to pick up Mya and Mazi from school. We made it in time to get in the pickup line and waited until we were at the front for them to get in.

"Mommy!" Mazi yelled, clearly trying to injure our ear drums.

"Why are you yelling, Mazi?" I asked turning around to make sure they were all buckled in.

"He said mommy.. so he wasn't even talking to you. What is it, boo?" Monica said turning around. I rolled my eyes and started driving.

Mya and Mazi took turns telling us about their day and it didn't get interesting until Mazi started snitching. I was all ears of course. Kids always have the best tea.

"—And Mya pushed this girl because she pushed me.."

"Mya! What if you would've gotten in trouble?"

"That's why I did it while the teachers weren't watching, duh." She shrugged and I tried not to laugh.

"Mya pushed her hard too.." Mazi laughed.

"And you just telling on her.." Monica laughed.

"Right! That's the last time I push anybody for you..." Mya said.

"All I know is she better not do it again.." Monica said, referring to the little girl who pushed Mazi.

"Yeah, please don't let her do it again because your mom is crazy.." I added.

"Don't worry, mommy. She not going to do it again trust me.." Mya said. Monica really birthed herself.

"Yeah, she's not because Mya had her eating dirt.." Mazi said, causing us all to laugh.

••

"I'm not letting you leave me.." Monica whined from on top of me as we laid in our bed.

"Why?" I mumbled into her neck.

"Cause Ima miss you too much.." I could hear the pout in her tone and I rubbed her back in comfort.

It was crazy to me how much we've change over the course of time since we've known each other. If anyone would've told me I'd be married to her when we first met I would've thought they were crazy. Yet, here we were and I couldn't think of a better place to be.

"The weeks will fly by and it's not like it's the first time. I was away longer last time.."

She sat up and moved away from me causing me to give her a confused look. "So, you're not going to miss me?"

"Did I say that?" I squinted my eyes and laughed only to cover it with a cough when her face still held a straight face.

"You know I always miss you." I added.

She huffed and moved over to throw the blankets on top of her. I sighed and moved over in the bed bringing her back into my lap.

"I really don't want to be mad right now. Can we not do that tonight?"

"I'm not mad it just seems like don't actually care about how much time you spend away.." She admitted.

"How can you say I don't care when I didn't even want to take this job in the first place?" I replied.

Truthfully, I didn't want to leave just as much as she didn't want me to go, but I signed a contract. Which was exactly why I didn't want to do this in the first place.

If it wasn't for her convincing me I probably wouldn't have taken the job, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like filming this show.

I guess, we couldn't have it both ways. Everything couldn't be perfect nor easy, but there was no doubt in my mind that we couldn't continue to make this work.

"It's just how I feel. I can't really help that but I'm trying— stop looking at me like that!" she palmed my face and pushed it back.

"I'm listening to you." I laughed and moved her hand and pulled it back before pushing her backwards onto the bed.

"You need to look ugly when you look at me because then I can't focus.." She laughed as I hovered over her.

"I don't think I can look ugly. I'm sorry, baby"

"Just do what you're about to do because I already forgot what I was saying.." She let her hand slide down my neck to my shirt and yanked me closer to her.

I spread her legs and started leaving kisses all over her thighs until I made my way closer to her center. She didn't have on any panties giving me easy access to dip my head lower and pleasure her. My tongue softly run over her before settling along her clit.

"Mmm Brandyy.." Her moans were quiet enough so the kids wouldn't hear her but loud enough to give me an incentive to keep going.

I laid my tongue flat against her and began to wiggle it with a quick pace back and forth across her clit. "F-fuck I'm—" it amazed me how quickly I could make her climax.

She gasped as I slid a finger into her slowly sliding in and out. I kept the same action on her clit with my tongue as my finger began to move faster inside her.

"Uhhh f-fuckkk"

I waited for her to come down from her high and slid my finger out. I slid into my mouth before leaning down to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave, baby."

"It's fine. I got what I wanted.." she laughed causing me to pinch her thigh.

"Wow, you just used me for my tongue." I said, slightly offended.

"—And your fingers don't forget that." she said as she snuggled back into the covers with a wide grin.

"You're really spoiled..." I said as I laid my head on her.

"And who's fault is that?" she asked and I stayed quiet knowing it was mine.

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
15.2K 609 18
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
2.6K 135 32
⚠️ Warning I made this forever ago so let's not talk about my grammar and such have a nice day tho⚠️ 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 �...
19.5K 1K 24
"If i was your best friend.."