LOST ONES.

By daprettiestt_nii

❝THEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.❞ - BOOK 1 More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
book 2.

πŸπŸ”.

4.7K 242 45
By daprettiestt_nii

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 11:11AM

I walked inside South City Kitchen Buckhead and looked around for Tori, Ximena, and Zahara. Honestly, I don't even know how this came to be, but I got a text from Ximena stating that she was meeting up with the two. Which was surprising and I wasn't turning down food so I decided to come. Also, because I missed the bond I had with Tori and Zahara. And I feel like a part of what momma Taylor said was accurate.

We were beefing over stupid shit. However, I couldn't get there with Talia. 'Cause with her calling me out my name and just doing too much overall is too much for me. I been hearing she's seeing a therapist which is good for her.

Nonetheless, I began walking over to them and sat down next to Ximena.

"Not gone lie, I really thought you were going to show up." She told me putting the menu in the middle for the both of us.

"Hey, Milan." Zahara smiled. She was definitely glowing, I don't know if it was too early for her to be glowing but she was.

"My head too deep in my phone that Ian see you. My fault. Hey, Milan." Tori put her phone down.

"Hey." I waved before putting my phone on DND and putting it in my purse.

"Okay, I can feel the awkwardness so let me go head and say what I have to say. I apologize for getting on Instagram throwing shots and everything else. My problem with you two, Milan and Ximena was because y'all were consistently jumping down Lia's throat about her being delusional. We all knew the girl was down fucking bad, but with y'all bringing it up all the time irritated me. And I didn't see why y'all couldn't just let the girl be delusional in peace." Tori explained.

"And I get that, but look where it gotten her. The girl seeing a therapist and doing better than she's ever has. However, I completely understand and I apologize as well for everything. Oh, and my problem with you was because you brung Lia to the brunch and ruined every damn thing knowing Lia and Milan had got into it days prior. I felt like that was messy of you." Ximena stated.

"Honestly, I wasn't thinking so I apologize for that as well and I'm the one who called for all of us to meet. I just felt like it was needed because I am beyond tired of the tension. And I always seen the guys hang out and shit, but we never can."

"Well let me get my apology in as well." Zahara adjusted herself. "I apologize mainly to you two, Milan and Ximena. Simply because when y'all were telling me about Duke, I thought y'all were just trying to paint a bad image of him. I thought that y'all wanted him. I just failed to realize that y'all were being real ass friends and was telling me about a nigga that y'all knew was bad for me. I took it the wrong way and I feel like even apologizing, I'll still feel horrible about how I did the two of you." She began crying.

"Girl it's okay. Just don't let it happen again." Ximena said passing Zahara a napkin.

A waitress came shortly after so we ordered what we wanted. As we waited for our food we began chatting it up again.

"So, how y'all been?" Tori questioned.

"Good." I said.

"When I heard you and Prada was dating, I was like whattttt. Like I was dead ass surprised because I was not expecting Prada. I was expecting Honor."

"Right? That's the same thing I said." Ximena agreed.

"Ion know why y'all expected Honor." I shook my head.

"Y'all are good for eachother. How's work?"

"Work is work. They gave me Saturday's off which is good, but I'm honestly about to start back picking up shifts." I said. The only reason I stopped was because my feet were hurting badly.

"I don't think you should. I think you should enjoy your day's off."

"I have been and I also got me a puppy. He's the cutest." I pouted missing Nugget.

"The cutest and he bad and mean as fuck." Ximena scoffed.

"Girl, booooo!" I put my thumbs down. "Nugget nice."

"Lil nigga be barking at me."

"You be doing stuff to him."

"And he jealous as hell. He be getting mad because I be hugging Milan like nigga please."

"Stop calling my dog a nigga. Of course he gone be mean look at what you refer him to."

"Milan, bye. How y'all been?"

"Good." Tori answered.

"You and Talik okay?"

"I love my man. I miss him real bad. You and Duke still date?"

"We broke up some time ago. He's my patient which sucks because I have to deal with him. He always asking for us to get back together but I literally just can't."

"What he do?"

"He's a lil ass boy still wanna be a damn child. I'm so good off that." She shook her head. "I want me a man not a lil boy."

"What about you, Ximena?"

"What? Me and Khalil? We decided to stay friends"

I rolled my eyes. "I wish you would stop playing with him."

"Right? Everybody can tell how much y'all like each other." Tori agreed.

"Khalil has a crazy ass baby momma, he still deals with her and 1 day he popped up at my house with multiple hickies on his neck. Mind you, we were suppose to be in the talking stage. I'm not doing it, I just can't. I'm really about to start liking girls."

"Been there done that. They gone do you the same way." Tori said.

"Since when?"

"I started dating girls in middle school and didn't stop till I got my heartbroken in high school."

"Mm, nevermind I'ma just be single."

"Other than that, you okay?"

"Yeah."

"I'm getting another apartment. I want a three bedroom apartment."

"I think you should move in with your man." Ximena sipped on her Lemonade.

"We only been dating for a month." I said but I could definitely see why she says that. Prada and I be with each other almost every single day. Either I was there or he was at my apartment. However, it was definitely too early. Like I stated, we had only been dating for a month and I didn't want for things to turn out bad and yeah. Which I'm sure it won't, but I didn't want to risk it. "I'm getting nauseous this food need to come on."

"I'm hosting a party tonight. Y'all should come."

"Bet, I don't have anything to do anyways and a bitch like me needs to have fun." Ximena nodded moving things out the way so the waitress could sit her food down.

"Zahara you coming?"

"I-uhh, I actually have something to do after this."

"Milan...?"

"She coming."

"How you gone make the decision for me?" I laughed as I began eating my French Toast. "But yeah I'll come. What time does it start?"

"9 and it doesn't end until 1 or 2." Tori shrugged.

✘✘✘

"Papa!" I walked in the door and Nugget started barking per usual. I picked him up and began showing love to him since I haven't seen him since earlier. I can't believe Ximena had the nerve to call my baby mean. I think he just protective over me, lol.

I put Nugget down and went into the kitchen so I could wash my hands. Once I finished, I made my way down the hall and into my room that was cleaned and smelled really good. I heard the shower running so I knew that was Prada taking a shower.

Zahara Would like to Facetime...

I looked at my phone confused as to why she was calling me before I answered watching it connect. I sat down on my beanbag allowing Nugget to sit in my lap.

"Hello."

"Milan, did you tell them I was pregnant?" She questioned.

"No, why?"

"Tori asked me not too long ago and I just wanted to make sure you didn't tell her anything."

"No, but maybe she asked because you turned down going to the party and I'm pretty sure if I can see you glowing then she can too. I don't know, Z. How you doing like for real for real?"

"Milan you don't have to fake it with me. I know you really don't want to be friends."

"Girl, hush. You apologized and as long as you don't do that stupid shit again then we cool."

"Okay, but I been horrible. I been throwing up every chance I get, I'm depressed, stressing, everything."

"Why you stressing?"

"Becauseeeee I don't know who the father is." She pouted and I could see the tears forming. "Like I really fucked up big time. I don't want it to be Duke and I sure as hell don't want it to be the married man. And I'm so fucking dumb like why in the hell would I fuck a married man with 4 kids. I'm so dumb."

"I tried to tell you but you didn't care. You said that the dick was too good. I at least would have thought you was using condoms as much as y'all fucked. What if it is the married man?"

"I don't know, Milan. If it is then how I'ma find him?"

"What's his name?"

"Zion."

"Last name?"

"Um, que?"

I laughed. "I'm asking because I could probably get Honor or Prada to find him if he's the father."

"His last name is Lloyd. I feel horrible like what if they find him and I tell him the baby is his and then the wife finds out and she starts crying. Knowing that I could possibly ruin someone's marriage is hurting me."

"When you found out that he had 4 kids and was married you should have left him alone, Z. Yeah the dick was good but look where it has gotten you. How far along are you?"

"I haven't went to my appointment yet to know and I really should be trying to do the calculations on my own."

I shrugged hearing the water turn off to the shower. "I'll call you later to check on you."

"Alright." She hung up and I grabbed Nugget putting him on the floor. I stood up, knocked on the bathroom door waiting for Prada to open it. When he did, I walked in and it was steamy hot.

"Hey, Papaaaaa." I dragged and he glared at me. He really didn't like the name but I feel like it fits him perfectly.

"Bae, I'm wet." He said pushing me back a lil bit. "I just got out the shower, mama."

"So? I missed my man." I hugged him and as always he began kissing all over my face and even gave me a kiss with tongue. "You missed me?"

"Mhmm." He slapped my ass. "Yo' shit fat mama. How did everything go?"

I began telling him how everything went. Honestly, I was happy we all decided to make up and things had already fell into place almost like the whole beef shit never happened.

"That's good. What time the party starts?"

"9. I'm about to take a nap though." I yawned going into the drawer to get a scrunchie.

"Shit me too then." He shrugged drying off and I tried my hardest not to look in the mirror but I failed. We made eye contact in the mirror and I felt those butterflies and tingles. "Pass me my joggers."

"No boxers?" I furrowed my brows passing him his joggers.

"Nah." He pulled his bottom lip in his mouth.

The way he was looking at me made me horny as hell. I shook my head laughing as I stepped out the bathroom. I took off my outside clothes and put on some shorts with a shirt before I laid down in my bed.

Minutes later, he came out the bathroom and laid down putting it on Spongebob.

"Bae." I said laying on his chest.

"Wassup?"

"So, I wanna move into a 3-bedroom apartment."

"Alright? I really feel like you should just move in with me."

"No 'cause I don't want anything to happen."

"Ain't none gone happen, Milan."

"You don't know that." I rubbed on his stomach. "You can't predict the future."

"Yes I can, I can speak into existence. Move in with me."

"We only been dating for a month."

"So? We always with each other. We might as well move in. Shit, we can find a house we like and everything."

"I do like the sound of that."

"Think about it. If we live together, how many bedrooms you leaning towards?"

"Maybe 4, I don't know. I want a room where I can paint and stuff."

"Aight."

a/n;

i was gonna write the next scene but i keep getting a writers block. its irritating asf but anyways what yall think?

thoughts on zahara?

what abt them all making up?

yall think milan should move with prada?

don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.2K 32
a complicated, traumatic love story.
11.3K 480 27
"𝑢𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅, π’‡π’π’“π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’† π’Žπ’†" Bad news brought Jayla back to New york. Will she be able to continue...
950 64 7
Lemon is an adult with autism who struggles with getting by. After meeting Coffee during a particularly rough day, the two end up getting along quite...
9.7K 168 11
Sleep is for the weak. Sister of Sarada Pls Enjoy 😁 ⚠️ I DON'T OWN BORUTO⚠️