Project X ✔ [O L D V E R S I...

By _salacious

Book 1 of 3 [ C O M P L E T E D ] Most people dream of the stars and the things that come from them. They e... More

Author's Note
|preview|
+ intro +
+ chapter one +
+ chapter two +
+ chapter three +
+ chapter four +
+ chapter five +
+ chapter six +
+ chapter seven +
+ chapter eight +
+ chapter nine +
+ chapter ten +
+ chapter eleven +
+ chapter twelve +
+ chapter thirteen +
+ chapter fourteen +
+ chapter fifteen +
+ chapter sixteen +
+ chapter seventeen +
+ chapter eighteen +
+ chapter nineteen +
+ chapter twenty +
+ chapter twenty-one +
+ chapter twenty-three +
+ chapter twenty-four +
+ chapter twenty-five +
+ chapter twenty-six +
+ chapter twenty-seven +
+ chapter twenty-eight +
+ chapter twenty-nine +
Question
Rewrite

+ chapter twenty-two +

107K 5.5K 1.7K
By _salacious

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Xander breathed in deeply, tightening his grip on the cool chair. The rage he felt was consuming him, making him blind and bitter. At that moment, he would've committed a lot of things he would have regretted in the future.

But at that moment, it seemed reasonable.

He wanted to pay a visit to the President of the United States and rip his limbs apart; one. By. One. He wanted him to suffer the pain he was experiencing at that moment.

Although, Alexa wasn't dead, it felt like it. He wouldn't be able to see her beautiful face any more or hear her contagious laugh; all because some unsatisfied, greedy humans.

The General entered the room, glancing at him quickly and sighed, "You are starting to think like them, Xander."

He snapped out of his macabre reverie. "Thinking like whom?"

"The humans," The General replied, placing his battle armour on the table, "do not stoop to their level."

Xander nodded, looking down at the floor with shame and quietly said, "They took her from me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I could simply watch and try to reassure her that everything would be alright."

"I apologise, son," he sighed, "but there is nothing we can do now."

"We can try to-"

He held his hand up, shaking his head and said, "Do not bring it up anymore, Xander. My decision is final; the females are not leaving with us. We do not know the consequences of them entering Xrion. Their radioactive atmosphere kept them protected from the sod-virus, but what if they become contaminated with something else? We cannot risk it, Xander."

"We are leaving them to fend for themselves!" He hissed through gritted teeth, "They might die in our planet from disease, but they will die here from the curiosity of their stupid people!" Xander took a deep breath, running his fingers through his hair and turned away from the General.

He had never spoken to his superior with that tone of voice; it was punishable by dishonour and discharge from his position. But the General understood his pain.

"I," Xander began quietly, "I gave her a tacto so that we can make sure they are unhurt. The other half is on the table; you may turn it on, if you wish."

The General nodded, looking down at the glass table and watched as the silver pendant began to glow a dim yellow colour. It meant she was near danger or extremely nervous.

Xander turned to look at the tacto and gritted his teeth. Punching the puny human that insulted Alexa plenty of times would never suffice his satisfaction; his hands still itched to shatter his skull with his bare fingers.

"It is not red; she is alright," The General assured with a small smile.

He nodded, sitting down to try and calm himself. Alexa wouldn't want him to be so violent; especially not towards her people. He needed to remind himself that they were leaving the planet because of the love the men had grown for the human females.

The sudden movement of the General's hand snapped him out of his thoughts and he frowned up at him. "What is it?"

"Nothing," he quickly replied, tightening his hold on the tacto.

"With all due respect, General Jenks," he began quietly, standing up from the chair, "there is something wrong and I want to know what it is."

General Jenks sighed, running his fingers through his hair in a defeated position and opened his palm up to him.

The tacto was flashing bright red.

~*~

"What does he want?" She muttered, glancing down at his hands. He was holding unto his gun so tightly, that if he didn't have black leather gloves covering his hands, they'd see how pale they were.

The soldier nodded his head towards the door and said, "Come with us and you'll see."

Alexa sighed, but nodded her head and turned to look at Jordan. "Make sure that no one leaves the room; we need to stay together."

She nodded her head once and whispered, "Will you be alright?"

"Yes."

"Alright, come on," The soldier urged, pointing the end of his gun at her.

She glared at him, but turned towards the large doors and followed the other two soldiers that were waiting for them. Suddenly they grabbed her wrists and she gritted her teeth, ready to break someone's face, but they were restraining her hands. "What the hell?!"

"Mr. Callen requested that you be handcuffed."

"That little fücker," she spat as they snapped on the cuffs. They lightly shoved her forward and she bared her teeth at them in anger, but walked the way they forced her to.

On the way to their destination, the soldiers uttered snarky comments under their breath. Alexa would only roll her eyes and grunt whenever they asked her questions. She wasn't interested in whatever they had to say unless it was important; and talking about her ass wasn't.

"Did you see the Alien?" One of them whispered. "His fücking eyes turned black when Mr. Callen was talking about her."

"That's some demon-shït," The one to his right replied, shaking his head before opening the door to the room.

Seth was sitting in the middle of the room with napkins pressed against his face. He was muttering curses under his breath as he furiously wiped the blood from his nose. Alexa smirked a little and bit the inside of her cheek to prevent a smile from fully blossoming on her face, when he turned to look at her.

"Alexa," He breathed out, his eyes lighting up happily.

She glared at him, placing most of her body weight on her right foot and didn't answer him.

He waved his hand at the soldiers, dismissing them out of the room and sat on the oval desk. "Do you want to sit?"

"No."

"Do you want anything to eat?" He added quickly, "I can get you whatever you want; the chef is one of the best in the country."

Alexa rolled her eyes, licking her lips in distaste. "What do you think this is? A freaking vacation to Hawaii?! You just took me away from the love of my life! The last thing I want to be doing is chitchatting with you over freaking food."

His eyes darkened with malice and he clenched his fists at his side as he took a deep breath. "Alexa, I didn't take you away; I was protecting you! Those Aliens brainwashed you, baby, they've been-"

"If you don't want that chair shoved up your rectum you better shut the hell up," she whispered darkly, twisting her wrists in the tight handcuffs. If he only untied her, she'd dislocate every bone in his body.

Seth walked up to her, forcing her to sit down on the leather couch and leaned over her back, pressing his chest against her shoulders. "Do you see what they've done to you? You were never this aggressive, Alexa."

She narrowed her eyes. "I threw shït at you when we fought; I'm pretty sure aggressive was my middle name."

He sighed, running his fingers down her clenched jaw lightly. "But you were never like this; you even look different. What did they do to you? You look so...exotic."

She raised an eyebrow, turning her head away from his fingers and said, "Explain yourself."

"I dunno," he mumbled, tapping his bottom lip, "you look more mature. More womanly; whatever they did to you, I like it."

"Untie me," she smiled sweetly, "and I can show you what they did to me."

Seth laughed, walking away from her and said, "No, baby, I can't do that. You see, you were one of the few women who tried to escape. What ensures me that you won't try to again?"

Alexa rolled her eyes, crossing her right leg over her left knee and said, "Don't you think that if I wanted to escape, I would have fought your soldiers on the way here? And even if I wanted to escape; there won't be anything to run to thanks to you idiots."

He raised an eyebrow, pulling a chair to sit in front of her and said, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on," she chuckled humourlessly, "you know exactly what. The Xrions are leaving in a month to avoid a war."

"I knew they were püssies," he laughed.

Alexa gritted her teeth, clasping her hands together tightly and said, "No; they're leaving because they don't want to take over this shïtty planet."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he sucked his teeth and shook his head, "this is the type of brainwashing I'm talking about, baby. You never spoke about Earth that way; you were always trying to save it, remember?"

"You know what?" She leaned back, "You're right; Earth isn't shïtty. Humans are."

He sighed, standing up to take a shot of whisky and said, "Want some whisky?"

"No," she muttered, holding the urge to roll her eyes again. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't know," he smirked, "can you?"

"Fück you," she replied, "why are you here?"

He smiled, holding the glass up in the air in a toasting-manner. "Anywhere you want to, baby."

She grimaced. He was a twig compared to Xander; he would put most pörnographic stars to shame. "Answer the question, Seth."

Seth sighed, running his fingers through his hair and said, "You're no fun, babe. But to answer your question; I am here because they took you from me."

Alexa narrowed her eyes. "That doesn't answer the question."

"Well," he poured himself more alcohol, "do you remember that time you called me and I snapped at you?" She nodded and kept silent. "I apologise for that; I had been sleep deprived for so long since I couldn't find you, that when you called I wasn't in my right state of mind."

Yeah, right; whatever.

"That same week Mr. Parkinson told me that he would only give me a promotion if we got married, but I told him that I couldn't because you weren't there. He fired me and I had to go to his house and get on my knees," he paused dramatically, "to beg for my job."

"I thought you were going to say to suck his dïck," she shrugged her arm in disinterest.

He turned to look at her, a flicker of disgust flashing in his eyes, but he ignored her snarky comment. "He said that since I wasn't going to get married, there was only one more thing that I could do."

"Which is?" She quirked an eyebrow, placing her elbows on her knees as she urged forward.

"Bring back his daughter."

Alexa blinked slowly, staring at him with wide eyes. "His daughter? Who is his daughter?"

Seth smirked, standing up from the chair and poured himself another cup of whisky. "Kelly Parkinson."

"Kelly?!" She whispered, feeling her heart thudding quickly inside her chest. "Are you freaking serious?! If you needed Kelly, why did you bring all of the women here?! And how did you even find the location of the island?"

"So many questions," Seth sighed dramatically, "and so little time."

She growled, glaring up at him as she gritted his teeth and he held his hands up in mock surrender. "Don't test my patience, Seth."

"Need I remind you who the tied one between us is?"

"Untie me," she smiled sweetly, "and we can make it even."

"Ah, ah, ah," he shook his head, plopping down in front of her again, "now to answer your questions. Since I knew I was stuck in a predicament, I decided to use a couple of my...twisted connections, you know? The ones that I never told you about; a couple of people owed me some favours and this is how they repaid me."

"What did you do?" She raised an eyebrow, leaning back against the seat as she crossed her leg over her knee.

His eyes raked over her body curiously, as if he were trying to decipher her body language and ran his fingers through his dark hair. "Did you know that our current President had an affair with his Vice President?" He took a sip from the whisky, "That's why Mr. Huggard left office early; it was the easiest way to keep it all covered up."

"The President's gay?!" Alexa blurted out, her eyes wider than before.

"Mm," Seth tilted his head side to side, "not really gay; more bisexual than anything. He prefers women, but doesn't mind being a bottom once in a while. There's nothing wrong with that, but he is our President. There was a huge scandal when Kennedy did it with Marilyn so Goodhart knows the deal with this."

She nodded. "So, you blackmailed him?"

He chuckled, shrugging and said, "I don't like the term "blackmail." I prefer...persuaded him. I presented him with the information over this case and I had him in his knees begging to," he paused dramatically, "keep his job."

"Again," Alexa snorted, "I thought you were going to say to suck your dïck."

"I'm not gay!" He snapped, glaring at her.

She shrugged, smiling innocently and said, "What happened next?"

"Well," he continued after glaring at her for a couple of seconds, "I told him that the only way I'd shut my mouth was to bring back our women. He went on about how the Aliens are more powerful blah, blah, blah and I reminded him that the remaining two years of his presidency were in the manila envelope in my hands. He called for a meeting with the Aliens and at the mention of war; the Alien leader said they'd leave. That just came as a plus," he chuckled, "I just wanted the women back."

Alexa grimaced, curling her lip over her teeth and whispered, "You're a sick bastard."

He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink to hide his sly smirk. "I got what I wanted and more didn't I?" He looked over her head, nodding at a signal from his soldiers and stood up. "Wait a second, sweetheart; don't try anything stupid." He patted the gun on his hip, "I wouldn't want to shoot that pretty little face of yours and give our people another reason to hate the Aliens."

"Fück you," she whispered, looking down at her thighs until she heard the door closing behind him. She glanced over her shoulder swiftly, trying to make sure that he wasn't paying attention and breathed out in relief when she noticed his back was facing her.

Alexa quickly began twisting her wrists behind her back to try and find a comfortable position to pull her hands forward. She sat closer to the edge of the sit and struggled uncomfortably as she wiggled her hands below her butt and stopped below her knees. She needed to pass her legs through the small gap of her hands and probably dislocate a shoulder in the process.

She hissed in a breath and gritted her teeth as she continued her efforts to pass her hands from behind her back to her front. She needed her hands in front of her to protect herself. Alexa let out a little cry of triumph when she managed to get one leg through the gap and groaned as she miraculously managed to push her right leg in.

Her wrists were red, almost scathed from the struggle she went through to get them to her desired position and she slouched her shoulders as she tried to catch her breath. It had taken a lot of energy for that small task and she felt grateful that the Xrions had trained her to defend herself or she wouldn't be as calm and prepared for what was to come.

If Seth thought that he'd get his way, he'd have to think again; she wasn't going down without a fight.

As soon as the door opened, Alexa jumped startled and hid her hands in between her thighs, hoping that Seth was too dense to notice the change.

"Sorry about that, babe, as commander I needed to issue some orders regarding their shifts."

She shrugged, biting the inside of her cheek nervously. "I thought that the location of the island was kept hidden..."

"It was," He replied smoothly, sitting in front of her, "and it still is. The ship has a built in auto-pilot. The President put the coordinates of the island in and then we were off."

"Oh," she replied quietly. That meant that she wouldn't be able to turn the ship around. It would really be useless; Xander would still leave, but at least she would spend more time with him. She could only hope that their scientists were working on the atmosphere levels of their planet so that she could sneak off with them. She was determined to leave or see him one last time.

"So," he walked over and knelt before her, "are you going to give me a nice welcome? I did save you from being brainwashed by those Aliens."

Her gaze darkened. "Get away from me, Seth."

It went in one ear and left out the other. His smile widened as he leaned closer to her, ran his fingers down her jaw and through her hair as he pulled her even closer. "I don't understand why you're acting like this. Do you remember when we would cuddle-?"

"-get off me!" She snapped, looking away from him.

Seth growled, forcefully grabbing her jaw and squeezed his fingers around it tightly as he made her look at him. "You are my fiancée; you belong to me!"

She gritted her teeth. "I belong to no one."

"Do you want me to show you-"

Alexa mustered up all the saliva in her mouth and even scraped her throat before she spat on his face. She smiled in satisfaction when he grimaced in utter disgust, but he slapped her before wiping the wad of spit off his face.

"You bïtch!"

"I've been called worse," she laughed, spitting the blood that was gathering in her mouth on the floor. Her hair was yanked back, hurting her scalp in the process as he tried to punch her, but she dodged it and kneed him in the balls.

Alexa quickly stood up, swiftly grabbing the gun from his hip and said, "This is for taking me away from Xander, you son of a bïtch!" She removed the safety from the gun and held it securely before shooting his leg.

Seth wailed in despair and she held the gun before her, ignoring the soldiers running in the room. "You're fücking crazy!"

"Baby, you don't know the half of it," She spat, throwing the gun at one of the soldiers and turned to look at Seth, "If you touch a single strand of hair of any of the girls that you brought, I will personally make sure that your testicles are the next thing that's shot. That was my warning."

He sobbed, looking down at his leg incredulously. It was as if it still hadn't registered in his brain clearly; Alexa had shot his right leg and it hurt like a bïtch. "You'll fücking pay for this, Alexa!"

She smiled, waving her fingers and mockingly said, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" Before Seth could reply, the soldiers took her back to the room with the rest of the women and she breathed in happy.

Once she was in, she breathed out and waited for them to remove the handcuffs. The women ran towards her and surrounded her. Jordan walked up, frowning at the slight smear of blood on her chin and said, "What happened?"

"I shot Seth's leg," she replied, feeling a bit giddy. The force of the gun had blown her hands back a little, but the look on his face had been worth it. He had been in massive pain and would hopefully get the message.

"No!" Jordan laughed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yes," Alexa nodded, "the fücker tried to kiss me. So I defended myself. But that will be a story for another day; right now we have to focus on what we'll do when we get back home."

"We were discussing a couple of ideas and we all agreed on staying together. None of us have enough money to stay together in a hotel or have a house big enough."

Alexa shook her head, wiping the blood on her jeans and said, "I have money; I'm sure my mom can help us. So we can split the group, I get the pregnant girls and you stay with the others at the hotel. We can't all stay together in my house and I don't want to risk the carriers getting taken as experiments."

"Okay," Jordan rubbed her temples, "how about we divide us into groups of ten. There will be ten leaders and nine women per room. You take Millie, Kelly, and Kai to your house and care for them there. I'll make sure that none of us get separated."

"Great," Alexa smiled, "there's a hotel about three minutes away from my mom's house so we won't be that far. If anything occurs, we need a plan."

A girl with dark hair and purple highlights raised her hand timidly and said, "My brother has some mafia connections. He can protect us."

"Um," Alexa and Jordan said in unison.

"It'll be free of any cost," The girl added quickly, "he owes me a couple of favours and they hate the government about as much as we do right now."

"Okay," Alexa nodded, "what's your name?"

"Jess, I was one of the girls in your group when we were doing the exercises with Reyna."

"Oh, that's right!" Alexa exclaimed. "You and your partner left to...depressurise yourselves."

Jess laughed, but blushed a bit. "Yeah, Keanu really knows how to rock my world."

A wave of murmurs broke through of women agreeing about how wonderful their partners had treated them and they suddenly felt a cloud of nostalgia going over them. It was horrible, but they would have to pull through until they could figure out a way to be with the Xrions.

"Did you find out anything?" Jordan whispered after the women dispersed and began speaking amongst themselves.

Alexa nodded. "The ship has auto-pilot, so there's not captain; no one knows the coordinates of the island except the President and speaking of him, he's a pig. Once we get to the mainland we need to find a way to get him out of office because he's going to fück us like he was fücking his Vice President."

Jordan widened her eyes and said, "No! The rumours were true?!"

"Mm," she sighed, "that's how Seth managed to blackmail him. We need to use this information in our favour because I'd rather go to war than have an easy-to-manipulate dumbass for President. He's like Louis the 16th."

"I never liked him," Jordan commented, "What else did you find?"

Alexa glanced over to Kelly, who was speaking animatedly to Kai and Millie and muttered, "The whole reason why Seth is doing this is because in order to get a promotion at his job his boss wanted his daughter."

Jordan frowned. "Who's his daughter?"

"Kelly," Alexa whispered, sighing as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Not only is she pregnant, but we also have to keep her away from her pig of a father."

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...
44.6K 1.1K 20
"hey krel, what do you think the colours pink and blue make?" Y/n asks krel, as they sit in a tree watching the night sky. "purple why do you ask?" h...
11.7K 930 82
"This bounty is mine, Xander," He said. It was the first time I ever heard his name. Xander smirked, "Kill me first, then take her." He proposed arr...
28.9K 2K 30
SCIENCE-FANTASY/ ROMANCE The new kid was different from anyone else Joe had ever known. Someone who seemed to be trying to fit in by standing out. Wh...