A Guide To The Opposite Sex (...

By To_Kill_A_Bookworm

Warning: Story discontinued for now Meet seventeen-year-old twins Riley and Kyle Cooper. When Riley complain... More

Damn His Stupid Puppy-Eyed Look
You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Not Exactly What I'd Been Expecting
Why Do Girls Act Like Such A Tease?
I'm Bringing Nerdy Back
Party Crashers
Hot-Shot On Campus
It's Complicated...
Carny Treats
50 Shades Of Annoying
Cloud Of Mystery
The Nutcracker
Tequila-Induced Coma
Silent Treatment
S.O.S Please
Medicinal My Ass
Don't Mess With Riley Cooper
The Raids
Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
Coach From Hell
Replaced
Unexpected Visitors Pt. I
Unexpected Visitors Pt. II
ill-Advised
Way Out Of My League
To Kicking Ass
Letting Go
At Last, Goodbye
Déjà Vu
False Hope, Kisses, & I-Love-Yous
Love Is In The Air
Avalanche
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Promises, Promises
Be OK
Lockdown
Finally
Harsh Truth
Gone Gone Gone Pt. I
Gone Gone Gone Pt. II
Time
The Saint
Home
The One That Got Away
The Townies
Secrets
Dinner For Schmucks
Change
Strangers
The Favor
The Graduate
500 Miles Too Many
Into The Wild Part I
Bonus Chapter: Natalie Martin
Into The Wild Part II
This is NOT An Update
Many the Miles Pt. I
CHAPTER REPOSTED: Many the Miles Pt. I

BONUS CHAPTER: Natalie Martin

16.7K 309 19
By To_Kill_A_Bookworm

Natalie POV

After four hours of pain in practice, I strutted out of the gym fuming.

Riley had targeted me the whole time and by the end of practice, everyone was sending me death glares. 

I was exhausted and frustrated. Why did she have to come and ruin things for me? The girls and I were getting along fine until she showed up. Why did she always have to come and fuck things up?!

Since second grade I've lived in her damn shadow. As soon as they moved here, all anyone can talk about is how beautiful Riley fucking Cooper is. How talented she is. How cool and nice and friendly she is to others.

Throughout the years she has taken everything from me. She became Student Council President, Captain of the swim team, the top student of the class, and then in high-school, she became Ryder Harris's girlfriend.

Ryder and I had been hooking up for about a year before he even laid eyes on her. We were well on our way to getting together, but it all changed when he transfered into her english class. Suddenly, I wasn't good enough anymore.

He wanted the golden girl on campus. He wanted the smart, beautiful, filthy-rich Riley Cooper. And he got her. 

Riley took him from me without even trying. 

I wiped a few tears away and gritted my teeth. Stop crying, Natalie. It's not even worth it.

I took a deep, calming breath and continued walking. I heard a crunch and looked down at my feet. 

I picked up the iPhone and swiped the screen. There, on the screensaver, was a picture of Riley posing with her friends at Homecoming.

I smiled as I looked through the phone and came across a certain picture. 

I knew who this man in the picture was. I recognized him from one of the swim meets I went with Ryder to.

In the picture was the Coach for the Lakeview Hill Academy's Varsity boys swim team, our school's biggest rivals. 

I looked around the empty pool and quickly took out my phone to bluetooth the picture to myself.

I smiled as I raised my phone to my ear and the line rang. "Lakeview Hill Academy, how may I help you?"

"Hi. May I please speak to the Principal? It's an emergency." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Twins By Elizabeth

Teen Fiction

567 18 14
Sabrina Cooper doesn't take being rich lightly. Her lavish lifestyle comes from her lawyer parents, who praise her wildly for everything she does. Wh...
959K 37.4K 33
They've never kissed before, because that would be a step too far and it would mean they like each other. It was just a random hookup situation, betw...
Twins. By Golden :)

Teen Fiction

186K 6.8K 23
"No matter what, you'll always come first because you're my brother." ✿✿✿ Meet 17 year old twins, Chanel and Ryan Ryder. Behind the high school popul...
6.1K 266 43
"Remember one thing, Riley Browns. He will never choose you." -•••- Riley Browns is a 20-year-old biochemistry student, she studies religiously and a...