Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

Por Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Found her... but...
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
It was me who was obsessed
Treat me like your wife....
First Day...
Moments to be cherished...
Time has more power..
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

How are you sure.....

1K 126 59
Por Halcyon_g

Authors pov

It was almost midnight both Shiva and Gowri's parents and Kayal waiting in their home .... Which Shiva built for his chellama.....

He still remembers that day he entered that house carrying his Chellamma in his arms.....

It's not that Gowri or Shiva didn't want to stay with his parents... It's Seetha who insisted Shiva to build new one for them......

Gowri was against that idea as she used to be with her parents staying alone there felt strange for her.... Seetha convinced her to..... Seetha knows they need their privacy and Shekar to agreed it...... Still, Gowri was unsure about that idea....Shiva came up with another idea that only on weekdays they stay there on weekends they spend with family with both their parents..... Kamala Amma went there to help the couple... Most of the time both Shiva and Gowri take care of cooking only for cleaning maids will come to under Kamala Amma's supervision..... If both are tired and late due to work that time alone Kamala cooks..... As outside food didn't set for Gowri... She needs home-cooked food....

All the members are eagerly waiting for Gowri and Mynthu's arrival along with Shiva.......

Even at that time, no one slept even for a second all were excited to meet and consciously made All Gowri's favorite food items but only those which are light to eat at night......

When the time arrives... All were nervous and anxious they were scared to... What if she says she doesn't know them on their face........ Even though they know that she lost her memories..... Their hearts were thumping fast and they didn't want to hear those words from her......

Rudra called them and informed them they landed in Chennai and they will reach home soon

Immediately an anxious silence occupied the house.... Yes... They now don't know how to speak.... What if they said something that hurt her then........ Are they can be with her as before and talk with her before........ What if she felt embarrassed and uncomfortable and felt them as strangers what they will do then...

The most scared person was Janaki.... Ram already said that Gowri can identify her as her mother as Shiva already called and told them that she knows who is whom and saw their pictures........

In That case, Gowri might know Janaki as her mother... What if she addresses her as amma..... Even though that won't happen immediately but Gowri could call her as amma....

Which Janaki wanted to hear from her firstborn from Gowri's childhood..... Yes, Gowri never addressed her as Amma... She always called her Janu following her father..... Her first word was paaa(appa) . Then aanuu... (Jaanu) ...... Many times Janaki tried to make her call her amma but Gowri never did....... Janaki get used to that.......... If she addressed her as amma then that would definitely feel strange and hurtful to her.........

Janaki understood her daughter's condition but still couldn't stop worrying about that..... Likewise everyone has doubt and fear and Anxiety.....

There was one thing common in all of them..... None wanted Gowri to feel uncomfortable and bad because of them......

They choose the best option be silent till she gets slightly comfortable and speaks with them.... That doesn't mean they won't talk to her..... It's just they won't talk about anything related to the past until she asks and says anything that would seem like a comparison between the past and present....... They are sure about that and all came to this decision after a discussion......

On the other side..... Mynthu woke up from her beauty sleep she had enough sleep for the day.........correctly at that time they reached home.... Shiva got down came to the other side and opened the car door......Mynthu asked...

Mynthu : Enga amma vanthurukom....

(Where are we amma??)

Shiva smiled at her......

Shiva : Nama vetuku thango....

(At our Home Thangoo)

Mynthu : Nama veduna inga tha nama inimel irupoma....

(Our home...we will live here after ah??)

Gowri: Ama Mynthu...

Mynthu : Nee naa appa lam ona irupoma.... En friends la iruka mari.....

(Like my friends....you me and Appa will live here together ah??)

She asked with shining eyes... Gowri smiled kissed her chubby cheeks and nodded her head...... Mynthu's smile widen and started jumping on her lap clapping her hands...

Shiva felt contended seeing her excitement and happiness

Shiva: Sari vaaa Mynthu inum vetla thatha patti lam wait pandranga.....

(okay let's go inside ...your Thatha patti's are waiting for you )

She furrowed...

Mynthu : Avangala vitu thane nama inga vanthom... Avanga bad thatha patti... Naa vara matein...... Amma nee naa lam vera edathuku polam.....

(Didn't we left them there...they are bad thatha Patti....I won't come...Amma come lets go to some other place)

Shiva : avanga ila ma.... Aniku en kuda rendu thatha irunthanga la...

(Not them ma....when you came to meet me you saw two thatha's there right...)

Mynthu: ama old boys...

Shiva chuckled at that...

Shiva : hmm ama avanga tha.... Avanga rendu perum tha enoda and un ammavoda appa..... And nee keta la girls ilaiya nu.... Avanga inga tha unakaga  wait pandranga.....

2 old boys kum wife irukanga athavathu enoda and amma oda amma.....

(hmmm yes them only....in those two one was my father and another one was your amma's ....and you remember you asked why there are no girls at home then...they are here waiting to meet you.......that two old boys's respective wives....that is my amma and your amma's amma is there  )

Mynthu : Ohhhh... Original Thatha pattiya....

Shiva: huhhh

Mynthu : Amma sonanga enaku anga iruka rendu perum en original thatha patti ilaiyam. Atha avanga bad ahm amma va hurt panangalam...... Ivanga apdi lam pana matanga thane paa.....

(Amma said those in that village weren't my original Thatha patti....that's why they are bad and hurt Amma by those injections... Here these people won't do that right path)

Shiva : Matanga thango.... Polama.....

(They  won't Thango....shall we??)

Mynthu: Promizee

She asked showing her pinky finger..... Shiva tangled his pinky finger with her even smaller one and promised her......

She was satisfied with his promise and raised her hands to ask him to carry her in his arms which he did gladly... He kissed her head lovingly......

Gowri was admiring both..... He looked at her side and showed his other free hand which she held with a smile after looking at his eyes....

The couple with their daughter went near the home.....

All of them were waiting outside and already saw three of them coming there .... All teared up seeing them together after 6 years that too with the buddle of joy...... Shiva was genuinely smiling after long years... And Gowri who was walking beside him was the same Gowri yet completely different...... She looked more nervous and conscious while in the past Gowri was Confident and elegant..... Still, the life in her eyes is the same...

Wiping their tears Seetha took the arathi..... And put arathi pottu in their heads..... Mynthu too bend down...

Mynthu : Enakum... Enakum.....

(For me..for me...)

She said cutely...

Seetha cupped her cheeks and kissed her hands.....

Seethu: Unakum Sethu tha chello...

(For you too Chelloo)

Seetha saw Gowri and smiled at her. Creasing her face.....

Seetha : ula vaa ma...

(Come inside ma..)

Gowri gave her a small smile.....

All three entered inside and there was complete silence again....mynthu was looking around the house with eager eyes and they fell on the fish tank that exited her she asked Shiva to take her there and started talking with the fishes......all were looking at them in awe....as they planned all are silent again waiting for her to react anything...... Gowri's eyes wandered around the Hall and saw every person keenly

Gowri's eyes fell on Janaki who was looking at her with a logging and tear-filled filled eyes.....Ram was next to her trying to keep his posture and falling miserably in hiding that hurt and logging....... Gowri took a long breath.....

Gowri slowly walks towards them... She took Janaki's hands in hers..... And wiped her tears...

Gowri: Un ponnu pala varusam kalichu thirumba vanthurukein ipadi aluthute tha welcome panuviya Janu........

(Your daughter came back after long years ...Is this how you welcome me Janu with those tears )

Janaki broke down into loud sobbing still she was smiling........ She cupped her daughter's face in hers kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly....... She was overwhelmed by the emotions.....

Gowri patted her back... And looked at Ram who was in tears to..... She narrowed her eyes at him...

Gowri: Nenga tha Jannu ku thairiyam solanum nengalum senthu alutha ena artham.......

(You are the one who suppose to handle Janu ...see you are crying with her. What does that mean huh)

He couldn't control his emotions... It's his daughter..... She is the only person who can child him...

Gowri broke the hug and raised her other hand towards her father..... Which he held and cried hugging it towards his chest.....

She wiped his tears too..... She held both her parent's hands in hers and asked them

Gowri : I know enaku ethum nyabagam ila... That doesn't mean I can't feel the connection between my own family........ Unga palaiya Gowri ya enala mara mudiyathu..... Ipadiye ena ethukurathula ungaluku entha prachanaiyum ila la.....

Odane elathiyum enala adapt panika mudiyathu but surely I will try my best ......

Unga ponna ipadiye accept panipeinga thane......

(I know I don't remember anything ....that doesn't mean I can't feel the connection between my own family....I can't become your old Gowri.....I hope you all don't have any problem in accepting me like this.........

I can't adapt to everything in a fraction of moment....but surely I will try my best.....

you would accept me as your daughter right???)

They both nodded their heads positively and hugged her tightly... They felt like they were hugging their newborn daughter again but not it felt like both were kids for their daughter.. Kayal looked at them with tear-filled eyes... Gowri smiled at her too and motioned her to join them...

She ran up towards them they shared a family hug.... All three were crying... Gowri was composed herself..... If she broke down into tears then who would handle them......

Irrespective of what family is... If that family had a Firstborn who is a Girl then she is not only the daughter.... She is also the mother and the person who upholds the responsibility of the family.......

Mynthu who was playing with the fish saw them crying and getting down from Shiva's arms and ran up to her mother and pulled her pallu slightly gaining her attention...... That broke the hug..... Gowri lifted her daughter...

Mynthu : En amma ivanga aluranga..... Yar ivanga.... Yarume enaku intro kudukala nee....

(Amma why are they crying...who are they.....you didn't introduced them to me...)

Gowri smiled at her...

Gowri : ithu ennoda amma appa..... And athu en thangachi.....

Anga nikuravanga un appa oda amma appa.....

Unaaku 2 thatha 2 patti irukanga.... And ithu un chithi.....

Intro mudincha...

(That's my amma and Appa...that is my Thangachi (Younger sister)

those were your Appa's Amma & appa.......so Mynthu have two Thatha patti and She is her Chithi.....intro done ah)

Mynthu : En elarum aluranga.....

(Why are they crying)

Gowri : Hmmm.....ipo Amma kita irunthu nee tholanju poitu thirumba una kandu pidicha nee ena panuva mynthu...

(hmm..what would you if by chance you left my hand in crowded place and you lost me...later i found you...)

Mynthu : Aluvein... Amma mela kochipein.....

(I would cry....and I would be sad and angry at you...)

Gowri : En kochupeinga...

(why you would be angry...)

Mynthu : Naa chinna papa... Nee batharama pathukanum ana tholachita na enaku kovam varum la.....

(I am baby la....you should be more care full and should protect me if you lost me then I would get angry only)

Gowri chuckled at her...

Gowri : Naa summa pechuku thane ma sona.... Amma una tholachuda matein.....

Hmmm sari un kelviku varuvom.... Intha story la nadantha mari en parents ena tholachutanva.... Ippo tha kandu pudichanga athan avanga aluranga.....

(I don't said in literal meaning ma....Amma would never leave you and lose you....hmm come back to the question just like that sequence my parents lost me..they found me back just a day before that's why they are crying)

Mynthu : Athu avanga mistake thane  apo punishment kudukanum la....

(Then it's their mistake..they do get punished for it right..)

Gowri : ila avngaluku ethum theriyathu and already avngaluku punishment kedachiruchu for the mistake they didn't doo.....

(no they don't know anything and they already got punishment by the separation for the mistake they didn't do)

Mynthu turned towards them and actioned them to come towards her.... They did she wiped thier tears.... And kissed thier cheeks...

Mynthu : Ala kudathu.. Amma solranga laa.... And thapu panama punishment vanga kudathu...... Alatheinga......

(Don't cry...amma is telling right....and no one should be punished if they aren't at fault...don't cry )

She said in a sad tone which can melt anyone..... They smiled and kissed her cheeks on either sides.... Mynthu went to kayal..... Kayal was showering kisses on Mynthu's face....

She was surely going to pamper Mynthu alot.... Like how Gowri pampered her.....

Next to the mother All gets more attached to the mother's sister..... Even more than the mother that kid gets more atached towards his or her's Chithi.....

Gowri turned towards Shekar and Seetha and went near them.... Gave them a warm smile....

Gowri : I don't know what kind of bond we shared but I am sure nenga rendu perume romba nalavnagala tha irupeinga.......

And sorry ipo therinja vara 6 years ah unga ore paiyana kasta paduthuna ena avlo santhosama ungalala welcome pana mudiyuthu naaa... Nenga rombave en mela pasam vachurukanum nu puriyuthu....

(I don't know what kind of bond we shared but I am sure you both would be good people....and sorry so far I know I am the sole reason for your son's miseries and still you guys welcomed me with happiness and open arms that shows how much you guys loved your Daughter in law..)

She said holding Seetha's hand and looked at Shiva... Who just got a call from Rudra and was talking with him...

Gowri : I don't know how the past was and how he lived without me.... But I promise you both I won't hurt him....

Her words were firm and she meant it......... Seetha smiled at kissed her forehead while Shekar creased her hair lovingly.....

Shekar : Trust me..... You don't need to try you are still the same who thinks about everyone who loves you over your own self...

Memories ah alichidalam but sila natural Characteristics ah mathave mudiyathu.......

She just smiled at them..... Then all ate food... Kayal feed Mynthu ... Mynthu was more active and surely not ready to sleep so she was talking with her grandparents with excitement and they were listening to her talks keenly......

That's when Gowri noticed that Shiva was not in the Hall... Her eyes wandered around searching him..... She came out and saw him on the balcony talking in phone..... When he saw her coming he cut the call and smiled at her...

Gowri : inga thaniya ena pandreinga....

(what are you doing here alone..)

Shiva: Just office related call...... And you didn't even slept in jet... Are you not sleepy....

Gowri : last 6 years la neraiya thongitein pola.... Night la avlova thonga matein.........

(I slept alot in past 6 years...I won't sleep at night mostly)

Shiva : oh......

Gowri : Vedu alaga iruku.....

(This house is beautiful..)

Shiva : Thanks to you....Elam ungaluku pidicha mari pathu pathu katuna vedu.....

(Thanks to you....everything as per your liking)

Gowri : Oh......

There was complete silence... Both stood next to each other and gazing at the night sky.......

Shiva : You managed them well.... Avngaluku epadi ungala approach pandrathune theriyama irunthanga.....

(You managed them well....They were clueless about how to approach you gha..)

Gowri : I can understand...... Avanga situation la ena vachu yosichu pathein... Handle panitein... Flight la fulla ivangala pathi tha yosichein... Enakachu ipdi oru family irukune theriyama iruntha...... But they lived believing that I died.... Thidirnu sethupoitanu sonava thirumba vantha that to without any past memories atha avnga epadi process panika mudiyum.......

Thanks to you nenga valila na epadi elaraiyum address panuvein nu sonathuku....

(I can understand....I empathized with their situation....and everything fall into place....I constantly thought about them...atleast I don't know about them all those years but they living believing that I am dead....how would they feel when they get to see that daughter coming back to them alive that to without any past memories....that's already tough for them to accept and I don't want to make it hard for them. ..

And thanks to you...it was you who already informed me how I address each one of them..)

Shiva  : Nothing is changed..... You are still the same understanding  and the only person who can handle everyone with ease.....

Gowri : Should I consider this as a complement...

Shiva : Surely yes.... Hmmmm ula polama.....

(surely yes....hmm shall we go inside )

Gowri : hmmm. ..oru  question mattum kekanum unga kita..... Kekalama....

(hmm..I want to ask you one question.....can I ???)

Shiva : Kelunga......

(Yes ask gha)

Gowri : How are you sure that it was me..... I mean I am the same Gowri.... World la ore mari 7 per irupangalame... Athula ona iruntha....

(how are you sure that it was me...I mean I am the same Gowri...people says there is 7 identical people exists in the world )

Shiva : Mynthu.....Enoda copy avala patha apramum epadi doubt varum..... Ula polaam vanga... Kulir athigama iruku

(Mythu...she is my copy how can I doubt after seeing her...lets go inside gha....its getting more  cold here )

Gowri : hmm... Nenga ponga naa varen....

(Hmmm...you go gha....I will come)

She thought only through Mynthu only he recognized her...She was slightly disappointed but didn't wanted to show it... She took deep breath closing her eyes.....

Her eyes opened widely when...She felt hot breath near her ears....... It's him.. Her breath become heavier hearing his deep voice....

Shiva : You are right 7 people identical ah irukalam but identical tatoos oda iruka matanga....

(you are right there may be 7  identical person's in earth but they won't be having identical tattoos.... )

You have 9 tattoos in all your sensitive parts of your body and all are not in visible places and can't be noticed by people easily that's how special they are......... Even this is one among them....

He traced the one behind her ears
..she closed her eyes relishing his touch goosebumps erupted in her body.......

Gowri : As far as I know there is only 7 tattoos....

Shiva : Do you want me to count them for you..

He asked in a deep voice making her go weak on her legs... She immediately turned and came to face to face with him... Which is more closer........ Both thier eyes locked and they were looking at each other intensely..

Thier trance were broken by Mynthu's  calling..... Pushing him aside Gowri ran inside with a shy smile and flushed face....

Here Shiva was smiling like an idiot creasing his nape.....

Even this feeling  was beautiful.... Seeing his chellama with this shyness is made him fall for her  more ... Like he was not already head over heals for her....

He shook his head in disbelief with a smile..... His chellama  never leave a chance to make him fall for her again and again.....

Author's Note...

Hello makkale.......

How was the chapter makkale......

Please do share your thoughts and views on the chapter....

I am kind of weak at expressing family emotion so please bare the mistake......

Please do let me know how it turned out....

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Rajputana Por Manika

Ficção histórica

201K 8K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
47.3K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
242K 18.8K 53
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
46.3K 2.5K 49
"Aapki himmat kaise hui unse aise baat karneki??!" That's Samaira Rajput for you. She is sweet until you mess with her only two rules: Rule 1. NEVER...