𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘.

By artistslutt

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.... 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢�... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.
𝗼𝗻𝗲 .
𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟯.
𝟬𝟰.
𝟬𝟱.
𝟬𝟲.
𝟬𝟳.
𝟬𝟴.
𝟬𝟵.
𝟭𝟬.
𝟭𝟭.
𝟭𝟭.𝟱?
𝟭𝟮.
𝟭𝟯.
𝟭𝟰.
𝟭𝟱.
𝟭𝟲.
𝟭𝟳.
𝟭𝟴.
𝟮𝟬.
𝟮𝟭.
𝟮𝟮.
𝟮𝟯.
𝗣𝗦𝗔.
𝟮𝟰.
𝟮𝟱.
𝟮𝟲.
𝟮𝟳.
𝟮𝟴.
𝟮𝟵.

𝟭𝟵.

7.8K 261 86
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT 
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani and Mekai walked beside one another as they walked around houses in Miami; So far no house caught either of the two eyes and boredom was quickly taken over.

"This is the last house available for right now.. Would y'all like to see it?" The real estate agent questioned, mainly looking at Sehkani; being that she only had on a crop top and booty shorts.

Sehkani adverted her eyes on the agent before looking at Mekai, "What you think, Baby?" She rubbed his arm softly.

Mekai caught the agent secretly roll his eyes but he didn't care, "Yeah." He nodded, wrapping his arm around Sehkani waist.

"Alrightt, Follow me." Brian, silently huffed. Sehkani caught his eye since the first house, he hoped that they were siblings but it seem like that might've took a turn.

Twenty minutes go by - The couple was now standing in front of the house. Sehkani didn't mind the house, it looked better than all the other ones and it had a extra space for her to do something small with it; Mekai was still wondering if there was better options.

"I personally like it, but if he doesn't like it then we wont get it. I'm gonna go ask him real fast." Sehkani tight lipped smiled at Brian before walking away; Brian watched her ass twitch softly with a small smirk on his face.

"Hey Handsome, The agent wanna know if we're interested with this house." Sehkani stopped in front of him; Mekai looked up from his phone before shrugging.

"It's good for now, I won't stay here fa' long though." Mekai spoke, Sehkani just nodded in agreement, The house was extremely big but not how Mekai liked it. Plus, he want 13 kids and that wasn't gonna fit here.

Brian walked over after giving the two some time, "Made your-yall final decision?" He smiled, looking at Sehkani but quickly looked away seeing Mekai glare.

Sehkani smiled, "Yes, we'll take it for now."

"Okay, whoever is paying can just come over to my car and we'll exchange some words, money and sign some papers along with the keys."

"I'm gonna be looking inside the house once more, Behave." Sehkani stood on her tiptoes before kissing his cheek, then a couple on his lips. She heard Brian suck his teeth before walking away; The two ignored him.

"You talk to him, Ima hurt him." Mekai mumbled, caressing Sehkani sides, "What's funny?" He mugged watching her giggle softly.

"Why you wanna hurt him?"

"Nigga eyes been on you since the first house- This the fourth one Seh. Then he making smart remarks or smiling at you. I peeped that nigga looking at yo body too, got something-"

"Fine, but your coming with me." She pointed before walking toward Brian, "Sorry for the wait."

Brian smiled small, "No worries, So this house cost $528.237 thousand. Mortgage and stuff will be on the paper. Water, Heat and conditioning will all be included, Along with clapable lights. Washing machine built in, A few lizards around but never inside the home... Anything else?"

"Uh, could we paint the walls? Take down walls? Remodel?"

"Yuppers, This is your house after all."

Sehkani smiled, "Okay Okay, where do we sign?" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Here."
"Here."
"Here."

- - - -

Sehkani laid on the air mattress as she talked to Lena and Alisha over the phone, Mekai was playing his game with the boys as always.

"My agent was gay.. Buggs was mugging the hell outta him the whole entire time!" Lena exclaimed.

"Me and Damari already looked at houses from before." Alisha shrugged, propping her phone up.

"Mines was flirting with me, Mekai almost killed him." Sehkani shook her head, "I don't blame him, he was being mad disrespectful like, you heard me call him 'Baby' and touch on him like huh? Bye, Don't even get me heated again."

"Don't play with my Baby!" Mekai yelled, making the girls laugh.

"I'm kinda sad we don't live as close to each other." Selena frowned.

"Bitch, we a couple blocks down at most! Sehkani the one who should be complaining. Moving all the way outta dumbfuck."

"We like big houses.. Sorry not sorry."

"What happened to that girl you was supposed to bring around?" Alisha questioned, rubbing the top of Damari head as he yelled at the game continuously.

"Kandy? She said we gonna link tomorrow. Matter fact, lemme add her to this call," Sehkani squinted her eyes, tryna find Kandy contact, "Added."

"Hello? Oh, this a group call?" Kandy questioned, immediately turning off her camera making Sehkani laugh.

"These the girls I was telling you all about, They wanted to meet you in advance from tomorrow."

"Heyyy I'm Selena."

"It's big Alishhhaa, Not Alicia Keys,'."

"Noted, I'm Kandy but my real name Kandace." Kandy giggled.

"So, What we doing tomorrow?"

"Mall? Fair just opened.. Uh, Club? Ouuu we really big for roller skating." Kandy nodded.

"Sold me at the fair but Mkay."

"Right?! Haven't been to a fair in so long!" Selena exclaimed.

"Nykeia said the fair, I wanted roller skating but k." Alisha playfully rolled her eyes.

"There's another person here?"

"Nykeia is Alisha cousin, She not on the phone but she in the same room as Alisha, You never group called?" Sehkani frowned.

Kandy shook her head, "Nope, Only talked to two people and they didn't get along at first so yeah."

"Besides that, You're very pretty." Selena smirked, "Lemme tap that ass shorty." She deepened her voice making the girls laugh.

"Keep playing wimme Selena." Buggs could be heard in the background.

"Talking about that, This stud been tryna get wimme. Long story short, we go on our first date today and i'm nervous."

"For starters, let us see her!" Alisha spoke, shuffling around before her face popped up.

"Kk lemme share the screen rq!."

"That's a nigga." Sehkani blurted, earning laughs from everyone but she was genuinely confused.

"No that's nottt, Oh my gosh." Selena laughed harder, "Whew, anyways something small and tight."

"What? No. Jeans and a good shirt should do that trick."

"Uh, where is she taking you?"

"Surprise accordingly but I told her I wanted to go to a restaurant." Kandy replied, exiting from her screen share.

"I agree with Selena."

"Yeah now that I know where she taking you." Alisha agreed.

"Mama, Come lay wimme." Mekai mumbled, turning off his game and scooting toward the top of the mattress; Sehkani looked between him and her phone - Hard decision.

"Gotta go yall!" Sehkani waved.

"Bitch we in the middle of a important conversation!" Alisha furrowed her eyebrows.

"That part."
"Period."

"I know but... Duty calls." She scratched her neck, making a twisted face expression.

"Mekai ain't duty!"

- - - -

"Stop talking to me Mekai." Sehkani mugged, speeding up her pace as she tried to walk away from Mekai.

"How you mad that you went flying off the mattress?" Mekai furrowed his eyebrows, stifling his small laugh.

"Because of you! Big self wanna sit there and plop on it like I wasn't sound asleep."  She fussed.

"Mane, In my defense-"

"Ain't no frickin' defense, I got a bruise on my arm Kai." She pouted, vision becoming clouded. Mekai sighed and pulled her into a small embrace, "L-Leave."

"I apologize, I didn't mean to have you go flying in the air like a cannon ball." He rubbed her sides, "Lemme see yo arm, Fats." He pulled away, gently grabbing her arm.

Mekai examined her arm, not seeing a bruise he just lowered her head and kissed her arm; He didn't want her cry more than what she was doing now so he just played along, "Better?"

Sehkani nodded, "Yes."

"You've became a crybaby quick, Emotions running wild, Wassup?"

She shrugged, "I've always been sensitive, Mekai. I don't know what your tryna pick at."

"See? Now you mad, Emotions everywhere." He shook his head.

Silence fell around the room, The two had different thoughts of why she was acting like this; Completely different thoughts.

"You pregnant?"
"You breaking up wimme?"

Mekai scrunched up his face, As well as Sehkani, "Ian pregnant." She mugged.

"Ian breaking up withchu' either."

"I dunno what's wrong wimme." She sighed, "I do but I don't wanna admit it." She confessed.

Mekai picked her up before placing her on the counter top, Easing between her legs he began rubbing her thighs slowly.

Sehkani sighed again knowing that he wanted her to express her feelings, "I think it's my father.."

"I-I wanna miss him but I can't. Not after everything he put me through; Everything he put me and my mom through. I dunno.. I guess I miss having a father in my life."

"And you could have one in your life, Just won't be that nigga. I like this independent side of you anyways, Fuck that nigga for real."

Sehkani wiped her face, "Y-Yeah, Fuck that nigga." She smiled softly.

"Mhm," Mekai bit his lip watching Sehkani slide down from the counter, He sent a mean slap to her bottom making her instantly turn around.

"Stupid dumb ass nigga, Can't stand you!" She whispered-yelled, waking into their bedroom while rubbing her cheeks.

"Mood swings." Mekai sighed.

- - - -

my time was kidnapped by my man soooo before y'all yell at me for the late update, let's jump him.

ALMOST @ 100k READS! BITCH IM LIKE OBAMA NOW-.

yes ik, chapter was ass but it's just a filler, and letting y'all know that they finally moved.

time jump will be next chapter as i'm tryna MOVE ALONG with the book! I wanna make a new one perhaps.

anywho, toodlesssss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
89.6K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
69.6K 1.2K 40
read to find out❤️
802K 43.8K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.