The crimson child -Male Sith...

By Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... More

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth
Voices of Revelation
Political Manoeuvres

Onset on Zakuul

2.1K 61 1
By Dakejo0

The next morning you get up and stare at the Beska sword for a moment. The blade was black and so was most of the rest. It only had one edge, but it felt like it could even cut through a Lightsabre. It was raining outside, still you had to get up because your commlink was ringing.

"Lord (S/N)?" a male voice asks.

"Did you expect someone else?" you answer annoyed.

"Please excuse me, my Lord. The Crimson Company will arrive shortly in the main hangar."

"I am on my way."

Quickly you throw on your black robe and red mask and head out. It didn't take you long to reach the hangar on foot, and while you were waiting you looked at your people working. Everyone who crossed your path stopped for a second to bow down to you, but not because you ordered them to do so. They did it because they respected you for what you did for them. After a few minutes you see the main gate opening and eleven men in complete black armour walking towards you through the heavy rain.

"Lord (S/N)!" commander Leo yells and all  men instantly fell on their knees.

"Rise soldiers." you order, "I will now give you a short briefing. Tomorrow, you will accompany me to a planet in the unknown regions with the name Zakuul. We investigate the surface. In addition, all of you will be given a Vibroblade. Fight with them as I taught you to."

You wave at some workers, and they bring a few boxes over, inside there are the Swords for the Crimson Company. You take one out and hand it to commander Leo.

"These are for you."

Calmly the commander stretches out his hand and takes the sword.

"Thank you, my Lord." he replies.

"Departure is tomorrow at zero eight. That's all."

After your briefing everyone scatters and went to their Quarters. You feel someone sneaking up behind you, but at first don't react to it. The instant a hand tries to touch your face from behind you grab it with your lightning-fast reflexes and throw your attacker over your shoulder. After your action you realize that it was Bo who tried to catch you by surprise.

"Can't surprise someone like you, huh?"

"It is more difficult than usual." you admit and help her back on her feet.

"I'm going to leave shortly and wanted to say goodbye." Bo says.

"Already?" you ask with a slight hint of played happiness.

"Yeah already. Still, I couldn't just go without visiting my crimson child first." she said flirty while getting closer to your mouth.

In that moment something inside you snapped and you dropped the act of the nice guy immediately. Your hand went to Bo's throat and she started having trouble to breathe, the Mandalorian behind her was confused but ready to take you down with their blaster already up.

"What did you just call me?" you ask, your voice deep and hollow, echoing through the mask.

Fear strikes your victim, and you feel her whole body shaking through only your hand. You have not been enraged like that in quite some time, even master Ima-Gun Di couldn't tickle out that much rage of you, despite him being a jedi. That name just made you lose every ounce of sense you had in your body and replaced it with pure rage. Your grip grows tighter as your wish for information and confirmation grows higher. Bo started to hit your arm but you didn't even bother to react to her actions, all you wanted was to know.

"H-Hav...ok. Havok" she said, almost dying from your grip.

You released her and your gaze wanders to the Mandalorian behind her. He could see the disgust and rage in your eyes and for the first time in your life you saw a Mandalorian warrior frozen in fear of something. Bo chocked and coughed to be able to breathe again, while you stormed away. Bo's eyes were filled with tears and confusion as she anxiously put on her helmet and went back to her ship.

"HAVOK!" your enraged voice echos through the hangar and you feel everyone around you dropping their work and freeze for a moment until you left the room.

"You called for me, my Lord?" commander Havok said, suddenly appearing in front of you.

Your foot strikes his thigh, bringing him in a kneeling position. You could feel his confused gaze even through his black visor.

"Kneel!" you order shouting, "Did you tell her?"

"My Lord?"

Your hand lands on the commander's throat and lift him up.

"Did you tell Bo-Katan that name?" you clarify yourself.

In his struggle for air, it hit him, he remembered that you absolutely did not like getting referred to with that name.

"I-I am... terribly... s-s-sorry, Lord (S/N)!" he tried to apologize.

Your grip lightened and Havok fell back on his knees.

"Make sure to not let it happen again."

"Yes, Lord (S/N)!"

Holding your rage back barely, you storm back to your quarters to calm yourself. You could feel the fire inside your eyes burning with rage and passion. As you arrive in your chamber, you quickly sit on the ground and start to meditate. Your focus wanders around the Force itself, how it works and should be used to accomplish your goals in the future.

"Peace is a lie there is only passion." you start to recite, "Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain victory. Through victory my chains will be broken. The Force shall free me."

While you recite the Sith ideology you can feel your slow breath calming your raging heart inside your chest and images begin to form inside your mind. Within them you see two brothers, one in white and the other in black clothing. They both lead a group of soldiers into battle.

"You're looking pale young (Y/N)." Darth Nyriss states after you awaken abruptly.

On the ground you see the opened Sith-holocron. You must've opened it while you had the vision.

"What do you want, old one?"

"You've most certainly grown bolder over the years."

"Maybe it's because I don't particularly like you."

"That strikes my heart!" the Sith says ironically, "What did you see?"

"Nothing of your concern!"

"Perhaps a clue to what I've been trying to tell you for ages?" She speculated.

"The only thing you are telling me is you're anchorless accusing master Vitiate of crimes."

"A wise man once said: Give them the right lie and they will believe it."

"And what do you think is the lie?"

"That is for you to see." Nyriss smiles scornful and disappears into his holocron.

Slightly angered you throw the old thing into a corner of the room. Tired of the exhausting day you lay your head back and almost instantly fall asleep. The next thing you hear is a voice calling out your name.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

But before you could even think about answering you were drawn out of your sleep. Your first look wanders to the clock. It is almost seven o'clock. With a big sigh you decide to get yourself something to eat in the cantina. The Droid behind the counter greets you formally and hands you something to eat. It was nothing special, just the normal food soldiers get every day. Scattered across the different table you see all the men of the Crimson Company already up and ready. Your head up high you walk past them, while they greet you with outmost respect, and sit alone.

"May I have a seat?" a female voice asks you and as you look up you remember her name.

"Vessec was it, right?"

"Yes, my Lord! "

"Are you here to propose again that I should take normal soldiers with me instead of the Crimson Company?"

"No sir."

"Then what is it you want to talk about so desperately?" you begin to be annoyed.

"Nothing specific, Lord (S/N). Just some Smalltalk maybe." Amiiya said.

"If you want to waste time in the morning you should get some more sleep, otherwise try talking to the men of the Crimson Company or get to work."

"Yes, my Lord." she replied sadly and walked of.

After the breakfast, the Crimson Company and you get to your prepared shuttle. The twelve of you arrive at one of your now many Destroyers of the Sabaoth class. On the massive bridge you encounter your first Admiral.

"Admiral Rayse." you greet him formally.

The Admiral falls to his knees the moment he saw you.

"Lord (S/N)!" he yelled.

"Is your ship ready?"

"Yes, my Lord."

You take your seat in a small chair in the middle of the bridge as you command to jump into hyperspace. It took about half a day to reach Zakuul and when you arrived you felt a special connection to the planet. You felt that Zakuul was infused with both the light and the dark side. Commander Leo advised you that it would be best to go in first with just the Crimson Company instead of landing with everything we had the moment we arrive.

"That is exactly why I brought you. Still, you state the obvious commander Leo."

"Yes, my Lord. Please excuse my rashness."

"Prepare the shuttle. We will land near this city." you say as you point on some coordinates on the map.

"At once, Lord (S/N)!" Rayse replies.

With the Crimson Company you head down to the hangar of the destroyer and hop into the gunship. It was an SGS-41B Comet Breaker type.

Manually commander Leo closed the door and gave the pilot the signal to start. All of you can feel the ship shaking slightly as it enters Zakuuls atmosphere and after a few seconds the pilot gave the signal for arrival. In mid-air the door opened, and you looked down to see a swampy ground with something that looked like a platform made of stone beneath. Carelessly you jumped out of the gunship and hear commander Leo yell.

"Get your lazy asses up and don't even think about falling behind."

The air was hissing beside your ears, but you elegantly landed on the small platform before the Crimson Company. The sound of their Jetpacks at their landing was noisy at first but was over quickly. You of course were right with the small platform, but you didn't see where it leaded you. After commander Leo and his men secured the landing zone, the twelve of you headed out to explore the seemingly abandoned territory. Looking to your left you find an old armour that catches your attention.

Your hand wanders to the rusty helmet while your soldiers surround you, always ready to fire.

"He was nothing but a traitorous rat. His life and death wouldn't be worth mentioning."

You suddenly hear a voice say. Instantly the Company focus their guns on the man in black armour. You raise your hand and signal your man to lower their rifles.

"We are not your enemies." you state formally.

"And yet you brought your own soldiers with you." the black knight answered.

"For my own security!" you protest.

"Why did you come?" he asks.

"Emperor Vitiate send us to Zakuul in order to find allies."

"The emperor is long dead."

"His physical body, yes, but not his mind."

"To betray those who you don't know is the first step to one day leave a knife in the back of your most valued friend."

"We are not lying to you! I have proof to back up my words."

Calmly you reach into your pocket and pull out the symbol your master gave you the day he acknowledged you as his new apprentice.

At first the black knight showed signs of believing you, but he quickly changed his mind after your soldiers got nervous and raised their guns again. Suddenly you hear a lot of footsteps and rustling of many heavy armours. Before you know it, you stand against at least fifty knights in shiny gold, with all of them wearing the same armour you recognised from your vision. Their blue glowing eyes showed rage and courage at the same time, while the Crimson Company got themselves prepared for combat. The knights were equipped with shields and lightsabre lances, they put their bodies behind their shields and waited patiently for command. Even though you could feel the uneasiness coming from your more than outnumbered comrades you took a deep breath and placed yourself right in front of them, granting them a great boost in their morale. Ready to take on the enemy you impatiently ignite your crimson Lightsabre.

"If I cannot convince you, then I have to subdue you!" you yell. 

~Writers note

included a lot of pictures in that one, huh? :/ Anyway, i plublished this chapter today because i know i will not have the time tomorrow. Thanks to the little loyal readers i have so far, it means a lot to me that you're reading this, so... thank you :). I hope you enjoy my writing in the coming chapters aswell. See ya'll there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.1K 30
An arranged marriage between you and the Supreme Leader of the First Order has been arranged by your father, the king. In order to protect your plane...
18 0 5
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. The Empire fell by united forces of rebels. Death of Emperor was supposed to be the end of civil war...
6.6K 159 11
The Hero with no Fear. The Jedi with no Limits. The Man with no Control. Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Knight, idolised for his lead in the conquests of mul...
589 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...