air to the throne

By rory_the_bookworm

the king and queen of ravka are the definition of a power couple,and when zoya falls pregnant,they become clo... More

It.
Making.
Positive?
Announcement.
Daughter
Twin Two
Future

After

174 1 0
By rory_the_bookworm

Before the family made the announcement,Nikolai was staring at his wife and grinning.Her belly was still round  with small marks that Nikolai recognised on himself,her skin glowing with the gift of motherhood.She was wearing a royal blue dress with gold embroidery and a crown of pure gold held atop a plaited dark hairdo.The twins wore matching royal blue swaddles and Nikolai wore his General Blazer with his trousers and brown-laced shoes.

As they walked up the stairs,each holding a sleeping baby in their arms,they smiled at this life they had created.

On the giant balcony,Zoya spoke first,"Hello,Ravka!As you may know i had twin girls last week.They are named Eva Genya Nasylensky and Lada Alina Nasylensky.If me or my husband cannot care for them anymore,they will go to Genya Safin-Kotysk.If,at the time of our deaths,she is not there to adopt them,they will be sent to Keramzin Orphanage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 122 32
Mini stories of Friday and Ian from both perspectives. Occasional OCs but mostly Og characters. Enjoy :D
21.6K 832 24
you're all the things i've got to remember. you're shying away, but i'll be coming for you anyway... ---a story in which ellie melts odessa's cold h...
86.2K 1.3K 74
Remake of my original one shot book how since it got hacked the last time so anyway here are one shot collection of Anne With An E Anne Shirley-Cuthb...
6.7K 153 20
BOOK ONE Welcome to the aftermath of Tam's return at the end of Legacy, the eight Keeper of the Lost Cities Book by Shannon Messenger. Narrated by Ta...