air to the throne

De rory_the_bookworm

the king and queen of ravka are the definition of a power couple,and when zoya falls pregnant,they become clo... Mais

It.
Positive?
Announcement.
Daughter
Twin Two
After
Future

Making.

270 2 0
De rory_the_bookworm

They lay there,gasping for breath and smiling,their shirts lying on the floor and underwear hanging over the bed frame.

A loud rapping at the door that could only belong to Genya echoed round the room.Zoya flung her bra on and slipped back into her underwear.She grabbed her embroidered silk nightgown and twisted the key in the lock from a far.Nikolai looked at her,amazed as always,but did not bother to put anything on,Zoya whispering that he really should  as Genya walked into the room,smirking,and walked to Nikolai.She produced a letter from her kefta and handed it to him"Sorry to...interrupt *snigger* your romance but this arrived from your father.I mean,Magnus"She exited the room,making sure to close the door,and the pair could hear her soft laugh echoing around the long corridors as she walked away.

Nikolai scanned the flimsy piece of paper and handed it to Zoya.It simply read 'sorry my boy,sorry.' Nikolai looked down and said "This is the fourth one this week,and it's only Monday.I have checked if he's alright,sent spies to Fjerda to see if it is something to do with them,but it isn't and i don't understand.He's probably delusional but still..." Zoya nodded,she wasn't good at sympathy.Nikolai grabbed his blazer and trousers,flung them on,and left.She stared at the mark on his back as he walked out,and felt sorry for him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

132K 1.4K 12
╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
7.2K 176 13
Pretty exclusively Bree-Sel. And so far it's pretty much just fluff, but I swear I'm working on something more exciting, they just make me so happy- ...
51.7K 2.2K 22
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 & 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐩...
350K 1.9K 37
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘤 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘪�...