My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

15- Not capable of love

103K 2.5K 677
By Franchescaaaa

Mhmmmm... I'm kinda throwing ideas in my story and I can't stop writing:D TEEHEE:) I'm been watching re runs of fresh prince of bel air so I'm looking for the perfect song for this chaptah:P Leggo! Chapter 16 is probably be posted tonight or tamaraw:P Comment/Share/Suggest/Vote;)

I didn't sleep all night last night because adrenaline was pumping through my veins. Kris helped me packed for the past days and she hates me because I'll ditch her for Paris. Well she ditched me for Bahamas so it seems fair. But I actually will miss her. 

Mom dropped us off at the airport early this afternoon because she has to go to a meeting at evening, I haven't seen Steven since we got back from Laguna and my mom won't talk about it. She said she'll call once a week to check up on us and she'll probably go in my runway show. 

We were waiting for our flight at the terminal when my phone decided to ring, I snatched it off my purse and answered without looking at the screen.

"Hello?" If this is mom telling me to be safe one last time I will end it the moment she speaks. 

"Hey Audrey," Lucas's voice echoed through my head. He's calling me. After two and a half weeks with no text or call, he decides to call me now, when I'm about to leave America.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly. I don't know what to say to him.

"I'm coming back to LA, I miss you, we should hang out," I glanced at Tristan with a worried expression on my face, his brows puckered and he watched me closely. How am I supposed to tell Lucas everything?

"Lucas, listen," I started off. He didn't reply so I continued, "I'm going to Paris in less than an hour," My head got jumbled up and my tongue got tied.

"What? With your parents? You didn't give me a heads up?" He asked to clarify. Oh gosh. Heads up? You're the one who's not checking up on me and he expects me to give him a heads up? 

"No, I'm modeling for Vogue and sorry," Sorry I'm not sorry.

"Modeling? Wait? What are you talking about? I'm completely lost," Lucas has been away for two weeks, its like were not even dating anymore, he didn't care to call me or thought of the fact if I'm still breathing.

"Yeah, I'm staying in Paris for three weeks with Tristan because he got a modeling contract too. When you were gone, mom signed us up and we got in, I'm sorry if I never updated you because last thing I knew is you never called me," He's been apart from me and I almost did forget about him. 

"And you never told me." He argued. It was like he haven't heard the last thing I said.

"Because you never called me! I thought you were ignoring me Lucas, not once in two weeks have you called to check if I'm still alive," I'm getting angry now. He's blaming me because I never told him anything, well if he did call, I would've probably told him everything or not.

"I'm sorry babe but my head was mixed up with the accident, I wasn't ignoring you," He said but I don't believe his explanation. Mixed up? Seriously? I heard every kind of excuses and that doesn't pass as an exception. 

"I understand that your dad got into a coma but a simple 'hey' will not hurt would it? Did it cross your mind that you should check if your girlfriend was alright, Lucas?" I spat out and Tristan placed his hand on my arm, trying to comfort me.

No reply. 

There was silence between us for a few moments and I can't take this anymore. Tears prickling the corner of my eyes. I'm not gonna cry for him.

"I have to go," I sniffed but didn't end the call yet. I'm waiting for him to say something before I go. 

"Are you crying baby? I'm so sorry, you don't know how sorry I am-" I pressed end call and wiped my eyes. He doesn't deserve my tears. 

Tristan gathered me under his arms and comforted me. Weird. I really like his hugs. 

"Audrey, don't cry baby, come on. We'll be in Paris soon," He caressed my hair and I sobbed on his shirt which was a little embarrassing. I got closer to him when Lucas left and I feel comfy around him now.

"He didn't even called me," I said muffled. I don't know why I'm whining about it because my feelings for Lucas is fading... 

"It's okay, I can call you everyday and you can answer with your new phone every time," He teased, I pulled away and smiled. Tristan wiped my cheeks dry, grinning at me with admiration in his eyes. His hands rested on my cheeks and I swatted it away when it was getting too far intimate. 

There was an announcement for our flight and Tristan stood up instantly. He reached for my arm and pulled me up on my feet. 

"C'mon, stop mocking about Lucas, there's lots of gold fish in the ocean... Like me," I love how he can make me smile now. 

"You're not cute," I jabbed a finger on his chest and he smirked. My perspective on him really did change.

The ride to Paris was quick because my mom booked us a private jet which only took 3 hours from California to Paris. I mostly slept for the entire time and the flight attendant woke us up when we landed. It was an hour before midnight and Tristan called out a cab to bring us to our hotel. 

I opened our room suit and it looked so fancy, there was a gift basket from Vogue on the entry table and I read out the card saying it's for Audrey Jennifer. I'm already loving this place!

"Tristan, do you need to use the bathroom?" I asked. I dragged my suit case beside the bed and waited for his response. I'm dead tired. 

"No, why?" He glanced at me with a quirked brow. I head over the bathroom without answering his question and stripped off my clothes. Shower is nice at this moment. 

I turned on the shower knob and let the warm water fall down on me, scrubbing myself with the loofah and rinsing off after soaking in the warmth. I will forget about LA for the next three weeks except for a couple of things like my best friend but everything else will be locked in a box until further notice. 

I wore my lace bra and matching panties, covering it up with a robe from the hotel that was folded in the corner of the counter top. Everything will be fine. I assured myself. This is the first time I'll be living on my own for a long period without any adult guidance and I hope I survive. 

When I stepped out of the room, Tristan was sitting on the bed, staring at the painting on the wall. Okay then... I walked over to my suit case and zipped it open to get some clothes to put on for the night.

"Audrey..." He was right behind me immediately and I jumped up in surprise. Tristan can be so annoying like he scares the crap out off me sometimes. 

"Dammit  Tristan!" It's like he has two personas, the one where he's all calm and worries about nothing and the one where he's all naughty and sexual. Now he has the naughty side of him because his eyes are playing with lust. 

He took a step closer and I stepped back, his hands found my hips and he pushed me against the wall, staring at me deeply. Tristan leaned closer to my face and I didn't do anything. 

"Babe..." He trailed off then his lips found my neck. My breath hitched and I whimpered. Damn he's just so hot. Forget that he's my step brother!

"Tristan let's not do this," I was catching my breath as he suck on my neck harder. Oh. My. God. 

"I'll teach you how to loose control while were here," He said hoarsely as his hands travel near my ass. Holy mother! My heart was beating faster and my tummy was twisting in every direction.

He fumbled with the tie of my robe, pulling it free. His mouth moved up and it caught my lips, he kissed me feverishly that it made me dizzy, grasping both my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he stalked towards the bed and crashed down with force. I let out a whimper as he searched my mouth with his tongue. I was getting so carried away for a second.

"No," I shoved him slightly back, his eyes were smoldering and I swallowed down hard. Tristan pushed my robe off my shoulder then his soft lips touched my skin. I'm dying inside when he touch me like this. 

"Audrey... I want you," Want? As in want want? or pleasure want? Of course it's pleasure want, why did I bother having an options. His thumbs graze the bottom of my breast and  I stilled for a moment. 

"Stop joking Tristan," I chuckled out the serious conversation. He wasn't being serious though is he? I pushed pass him and grabbed a night gown from my luggage, sliding it over my head. 

"I'm not joking baby," Tristan ran both his hands down my arms and that made me shiver. I stared at him and there was sincerity in his eyes. Crap he's being serious. 

"I don't know what you want, I don't get you!" He's messing with you Audrey, don't buy his act. I pulled out the big fluffy blanket and lied back down on the bed, preparing to go to sleep. He placed himself beside me and traced out circles on my bare back. 

"I like you," He breathed so close to my ear. Uh excuse moi? He likes me? Oh no no no! That ain't right! Maybe I heard that wrong. I laughed out loud to lighten the mood because that is far too deep. Tristan is fooling around, he's not capable of relationships, he just want sex and that's all. 

"Oh you're not getting sex from me babe," Babe? I'm really tired and I need a good rest right now because I'm starting to say things that is not common for me to say. 

"I don't want sex, I like you baby," He said without a hint of humor. Shit, he is being legit.

"You're hilarious Tristan! Night," I joked it off. I shut my eyes close and made myself comfortable. He's just kidding for sure. I am in denial right now because he's obviously confessing... Or is he manipulating me... How can he like me when I'm his step sister and I always bicker at him. UGH! I'm confused again!

My eyes were drooping down when what he said caught my attention and my eyes opened blood shot, "I do really like you, I hope you see that soon Audrey," Kissing my cheek when he thought I was asleep, I wasn't facing him, good thing. God, no! My heart skipped a beat and this was unusual for me to happen. I'm falling for him too...

(A/N) O.O:$ Oh...

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...
2.7K 603 50
Formerly known as 'now and forever '... I'm Alex Dennis, am just 17years old and I got to deal with my life whichseems like a rollercoaster. Having t...
296 1 18
Here I thought I had been through so much, a heavy heart yet still a smile. After my parents divorce my mother soon found love again. Henry... I like...
7K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...