SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, yes I am a fan of SpongeBob SquarePants. Nobody judge me, just because I'm a teenager who likes a show... More

Episode 1: Starfish for Hire
Episode 2: Mind the Road
Episode 3: Good Work
Episode 4: Krusty Krab.com
Episode 5: Karaoke Night
Episode 6: Squidward's Breakup
Episode 7: The Raisin
Episode 8: Jellyfish Games
Episode 9: Beach Day
Episode 11: Off to the Races
Episode 12: Saint Patrick's Day
Episode 13: Egg-citing Easter
Episode 14: Squid's Perfect World
Episode 15: SpongeBob the Musical (season finale)

Episode 10: Heroic Heroes of the Deep

35 0 0
By Cole11223

(Author's note: Before we begin, I just want you to know that this part is based off a Lego set. Anyway, enjoy.)

SpongeBob and Patrick sat on SpongeBob's couch, watching Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. SpongeBob was biting his fingernails at the suspense, while Patrick was on the edge of his seat as they watched the episode.

Mermaid Man:
End of the line, Manray, you're goin' to prison.

Manray:
Oh is that so?

As Manray fired the lasers from his cloves, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy jumped out of the way, and Manray ran passed them.

Barnacle Boy:
Oh no you don't!

Both:
Dog paddle...AWAY!!!!

The two heroes then begin swimming in a dog paddle motion, and begin swimming in circles. This conjures up the raging whirlpool, which sweeps Manray up, and brings him right back to them. The two then put handcuffs on him, and hold him down. As the episode ended, SpongeBob and Patrick jumped up and down with excitement.

SpongeBob:
Did you see that?

Patrick:
Yeah! That was awesome when they brought up the raging whirlpool, and then they took out Manray!

SpongeBob:
I know, right?

SpongeBob and Patrick then settle down into the couch and relax.

SpongeBob:
Yeah know, sometimes I wish we could be superheroes like them.

As he said that, an idea popped into Patrick's head, and a lightbulb appeared.

Patrick:
Why can't we be?

SpongeBob:
Say what?

Patrick:
Why don't we make suits, and become superheroes?

SpongeBob:
Patrick...that is the best idea you've ever had!

The two then took out their chosen fabrics to make themselves suits. SpongeBob took out fabric in shades of blue, while Patrick had some green and yellow fabric to work with. They spent the next three bourse putting together their suits, before finally finishing them.

Patrick:
Okay, these are some nice suits. Can we try 'em on?

SpongeBob:
Not yet, we need one more thing.

The two later pushed a broken down boatmobile with them.

Patrick:
Good thing I had this.

SpongeBob:
Yeah, good thing.

As they leave, they arrive at Sandy's tree dome, to find that she had been waiting.

Sandy:
Howdy SpongeBob, Patrick. So what is it you needed?

SpongeBob:
Hi Sandy, we need you to make this boat more...advanced. Can you do that?

Sandy:
Can I do that? Do acorns grow on trees?

Sandy then took her tools, and built a more advanced boat. SpongeBob and Patrick also helped by painting over the boat the primary colored paint. Sandy also added a missile launcher to either side. In the end, the boat was done.

SpongeBob:
Looks great! Thank you, Sandy.

Sandy:
Any time, SpongeBob.

Patrick then got into the driver's seat of the vehicle, and SpongeBob got into the seat next to him. The two take off, and drive back towards SpongeBob's house, ready to start their adventures. Upon arriving, they readied for a mission.

SpongeBob:
And so it begins.

They equipped their superhero suits, piecing together every bit of it. When they finished, they looked in the mirror to admire themselves.

SpongeBob:
Now for our names. I'll be...the Bubble Blower.

SpongeBob then took out a red blaster, and shot out a bubble that broke a rock.

Patrick:
Cool, and I'll be...the Super Star! Come on, Bubble Blower, it's time for patrol.

They then got back into the boat, and drove off from the house. While driving, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star come across a man being pinned to a building by two criminals.

Criminal 1:
Already, give us your money.

Criminal 2:
Or be belated into this ground!

Fish:
Alright, take my wallet.

As the first criminal takes the wallet, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star jump down from their vehicle.

Bubble Blower:
Alright, let that man go, criminal scum!

Criminal 1:
And you might you's be?

Bubble Blower:
We're the new heroes in town, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star!

Criminal 2:
Can we get 'em, boss?

Criminal 1:
No, we should let 'em beat us...yes we should beat 'em!

Super Star:
You take the small one, I'll handle the big guy.

The Super Star charges towards the second criminal, and throws a punch to him. The first criminal makes some odd moves, before the Bubble Blower shoots a bubble into his eyes, and causes him to run away screaming. The Super Star then knocked the other criminal to the ground, and punched him in the face.

Bubble Blower:
Here you are, Sir.

Fish:
Thanks, you really showed them.

The Super Star then tied up the criminals around a lamppost, and left a note, telling the police to pick them up. The two then get back into the boat, and take off, as two cops show up by the criminals. One takes the note, and reads it.

Cop:
Police, these are two criminals, please arrest. Okay, I'm the truck you two.

Meanwhile at the Chum Bucket, Plankton was welding together a robot while laughing maniacally.

Plankton:
It's finish! The formula is mine! Hahaha.

At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob and Patrick were helping out with the work. As SpongeBob flipped a Patty, the doors exploded open. They then see Plankton come in, while inside a robot suit.

Plankton:
Alright, here I come, Secret Formula!

Plankton flies past the customers and blasts open the door to Mr. Krabs' office. SpongeBob takes notice of this, and turns to Patrick.

SpongeBob:
Patrick, call the car.

Patrick then presses a button on a clicker, and calls into it. Plankton arrived in the office, causing Mr. Krabs to help in fright.

Plankton:
Ha, give me the formula, Krabs.

Mr. Krabs:
I don't think so, Plankton!

Plankton:
Suit yourself.

The robot suit grabs Mr. Krabs by the collar of his shirt, and throws him into the ceiling. Plankton then uses a laser to open the safe, and grabs the formula as he flies away. Though before Plankton can reach the Chum Bucket, the vehicle parks right in front of him.

Bubble Blower:
Stop right their, you fiend.

Plankton turns to see the Bubble Blower and the Super Star standing across from him. The Bubble Blower threateningly held up his bubble blaster, and aimed for Plankton.

Plankton:
Do I know you.

Bubble Blower:
We're the ones who're gonna stop you.

Plankton:
Ha, I'd like to see you try.

Plankton presses a button that fires a laser towards the two heroes. The Bubble Blower fires a bubble that hits the laser beam, and causes smoke. As the smoke cleared, Plankton could be seen making a run for it.

Bubble Blower:
Jumpin' jellyfish! He's getting away.

Super Star:
He won't get far.

The Super Star was already in the driver's seat, and readied to take off. The Bubble Blower got into the passenger seat, and they drive after Plankton. As they tail him, the Bubble Blower begins planting bubbles towards Plankton.

Bubble Blower:
Eat bubbles, fiend!

Plankton:
Bubbles!?

Plankton fires his lasers, and they pop every bubble shot his way.

Plankton:
It'll take a lot more than bubbles to take this baby down!

Super Star:
Then how about this.

The Super Star presses a button, and one of the missile launchers lowers down. The Bubble Blower locks onto the target and presses a button, firing the missile towards Plankton. The missile then collided with the robot, and it falls to the ground.

Voice:
Error! Error! Life support going down!

Plankton tries to open the dome, but was unable to do to his size.

Bubble Blower:
Don't worry, Plankton, we'll let you out if you give us the formula.

Plankton:
Never! I'll just go down with it. But if I do, please tell my wife and sons I love them.

Bubble Blower:
Don't be stupid, you have a family to go home to. And you do realize we can just go there and get it anyway, right?

Plankton looked at a picture of him with Karen, Chip and Raisin.

Plankton:
Fine.

The Bubble Blower takes the formula, and the Super Star removed the dome from the robot suit, allowing Plankton to live. Later that day, Realistic Fish Head reports the news.

Realistic Fish Head:
This is Realistic Fish Head, live with Bikini Bottom News. Just hours ago, the Krabby Patty Secret Formula was stolen, and recovered by two brave heroes, calling themselves the Bubble Blower and the Super Star. Question remains, who are these heroes, and where are they now.

The two heroes arrive at the familiar pineapple, and park their vehicle. As they enter, they take off their masks in relief.

SpongeBob:
Phew, I'll tell you, Patrick, that was fun.

Patrick:
Yeah, it's nice being super heroes.

SpongeBob and Patrick settled down, but knew one thing, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star will one day return.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 385 13
Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all want to be biggest and best adventurers that Equestria has ever seen. The only problem is that everypony...
411 2 121
Just profiles of the main spongebob characters. I love the show don't judge. Also rip Stephen hillenburg. (I know some photos aren't them just I don'...
3.4K 72 20
Let me just say that being sucked into a video game was probably the best (and scariest) thing that has ever happened to me. I went into Super Mario...
461 0 15
Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchise, of undersea adventures. Now please r...