Red Hood

By EtheraVenlivrenVari

Jason Todd, The Red Hood, hates galas with a fiery passion. Especially when a villain shows up and teleports... More

A/N: Everyone's Ages
1. Galas, Am I Right?
2. Disappearing Act
3. What The Schist
4. Storms of Change
5. Home Sweet Home I Guess
6. Dinner Time
7. Settling In
A/N: No Chapter Today
8. Hallmark Movies and Cinnamon Buns
9. Memories and Trinkets
10. Trouble of All Types and Manor
Not A Chapter
11. A Cat's Advice
12. Tumbling Through The Years
13. Awkwardness and Heartfelt Rants
14. Foal You Once
15. 21, 35, 16, Lanyard, HIKE!
16. Five-Second-Rule
17. Whiplash and Last Names
18. Let The Games Begin
19. New Hope
20. Festival Day 1
21. Dogs and Dragons and Pumpkins Oh My
22. Carving Out Some Guts
23. The Supreme Pumpkin
24. Onward We Go
25. Sunset Shenanigans
A/N: Not A Chapter
26. Breakfast and Musicals
27. Festival Day 2
29. Mini-Bake
30. First-Round Results
31. It's Time for Round 2
32. Winner?
33. Run, Run as Fast as You Can, You Can't Catch Me I'm The Gingerbread Man
34. Working Up a Sweat
35. Driveway Thoughts
36. Dinner's On Me
37. Playlists and Garage Sparring
38. Garage Battle
39. Festival Day 3
40. Stephanie's Trinkets

28. Baking B*tches

122 8 0
By EtheraVenlivrenVari

"Jason!"

"I know!"

Chuckles rang out between him and Danny, flour flying across the counter, the mixer up just a notch too high when they put in the sugar. It was a bit of a mess, but it was to be expected, especially considering who was doing the baking.

"No one said this wasn't going to be messy," Jason snickered while watching Danny sneeze, rubbing flour from his own face.

She gave him a dirty look, "Uh-huh."

Continuing to chop up some apples, he grinned, sliding in the grated carrot as Don came up beside them with the microphone,

"So, Team Baking Snitches," he laughed, changing the name for the sake of the children in the audience, "what are we making here?"

"Apple-carrot fritters with a sweet glaze," Jason took a bowl from Danny, whisking as she ducked under his arm to grab a knife, "I'd been studying the recipe before I dragged her to enter the competition with me.

"That sounds delicious you two," Don nodded and smiled, shifting his weight to one foot, "and are you sure you haven't known each other that long? You seem like such a well-oiled machine working together."

"Just the three weeks as you've known, Donny," Danny paused to look up from her task, flashing a smile before looking back down, "but in those weeks Jason and I have gotten tight."

"I'd be worried if we didn't get tight," Jason rolled his eyes good-naturedly, "I let you paint my face and step on my toes, not just anyone can get away with that."

"Hey, you know stepping on your toes was an accident.... mostly," she snickered, nudging his foot gently.

Smiling, Don winked at the two, "Well then, now that we've had a few words from Danny and Jason, I'll let you get back to work," he then raised his voice enough for everyone to hear "But just a reminder, 15 minutes are left!"

Glancing up as Don walked away, Jason stepped beside Danny, a soft "hey" in question being all that was needed as their energy spiked with the time left. She answered with a nod, nothing else needing to be said as they worked like a lifelong team, their ideas and actions melding together perfectly.

"I'm pre-heating the oil," he turned on the heat, the click-click-click of the stove cutting off as flames flickered to life.

"We got this," Jason heard Danny mutter under her breath, just loud enough for him to hear when she reached a hand out for knuckles.

Jason smiled even wider, finding he's been doing that a lot lately as he tapped his fist against hers.

"Hell yeah we do." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.7K 31
*Currently being edited* A new gang war bursts out in Gotham City between Red Hood, Black Mask and a new gang leader, Matt Jensen. Jensen and Black...
99.5K 3.6K 37
What do superheroes do on vacation? Jason Todd wouldn't know. Because, one, he isn't a superhero. He's an outlaw. And two, he isn't on vacation. In f...
27.1K 790 16
"Damian has been missing for over two month now and we are no closer at finding him." Tim ranted as he passed back and forth. "Hello Beloved." Talia...
67K 2.1K 12
**Read book 1 first (The other Todd) Percy has finally found herself a new family, and it seems like everything will truly turn out fine. However. A...