Lord Oni's Return

By NinjagoVang

This is book 2 of Lord Oni, my previous book. The ninja have healed from the events from the past until someo... More

Main Visitor
A Villian Returns
Getting Along
Actions Cause Consequences
Entertaining For You
In The Apartment
Mirror Stalker
Chosen Specifically
Swelling Tears
A Ghosty Surprise
Blood And Sightings
Dark And Light
H Or L
A Team Of Three
Kai
Mistakes
Pretty Little Liar
Deal For A Deal
Taken By The Hand
Crazy Inlove
It Will Never End
Painful Memories
Something Sacred
Accusation Proves Correct
Count Of Three
Burning Sensation
Savior
Fire
Building Corruption
Different
Ruthless
A totally (not) Disaster
Alliance
Held
Slowburn
High Low Partnership
Activation
Something Known
A Calling
Endless
Green
Never-ending Pain

Chinese Geisha

258 6 0
By NinjagoVang

Kai's POV:

"Hey, are you coming to the festival with us?" Jay said. I looked at him from my laying position.

"There's no point if Lloyd isn't going to be there with me." I replied while flipping over to my back. Jay stared at me seriously. He sighed. "Kai,think about us for a second. You haven't come out of  your room to spend time with us lately. I mumbled silently. Jay was right, I am being a bit selfish.

"Fine." I slowly got up. Jay handed me my hanfu.Its been a while since I wore it ever since the last festival. I slightly chucked. It reminded me of when Lloyd tripped over me, landing on my chest.

I went into the bathroom to change. I slowly lifted the hanfu onto my shoulders and tighted the wrap that made its whole way around my waist. I look in the mirror. The golden lace and the bright red match together perfectly.

I walked down to the kitchen.

Unknown Person POV:

A knock on the door was heard. I walked to the door and opened it to see the previous owner.

"Hello?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Im the owner of a company called the Geisha." He said." I am wondering if you could work for me as a high-class courtesan because of your fabulous male looks as well as kinda looking like the green ninja." I look at him, cringing a bit."You get paid three thousand dollars a month to as much money as you can."

My eyes shimmered. That is a lot of money. "Okay, when does the job exactly start?" I asked." It starts Tommorow at the festival. Please come at this time and at this place. Thank you!" He said nervously, running off.

I am going to be an entertainer, a performer in music and arts. That's fine, I already accomplished those in the past.

"Who was that?" I turn around to see Harumi. "I thought you were in bed?" Harumi shook her head. "Harumi, I am going to work for a Geisha Company for the festival tomorrow. Can you look after yourselves?" I asked seriously. She nodded her head frantically.

I walk to the bathroom. Could I somehow change my appearance, oh. I used my Oni powers towards my horn and eye. I looked normal as before, like I never became evil. I smirked. This is how Mystake did it, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.3K 17
(Dabi is a Todoroki) During a raid on the city by The League of Villains, Dabi comes face to face with Endeavor and Shouto Todoroki in hopes to bring...
78.2K 1.3K 29
Alfred knows that since he was little he was wanted. By England and France. But it comes as a surprise that he is not only wanted, but desired. By t...
52.8K 4.7K 125
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
138K 6K 29
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!