New Girl // Stiles Stilinski...

By kiley0

Brianna Hollis, new girl to Beacon Hills. Only child to a single parent. Her mother died about a year ago and... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Beacon Hills
Chapter 2: Plans
Chapter 3: Hanging Out
Chapter 4: I need to know
Chapter 5: Wolfsbane
Chapter 6: Weak
Chapter 7: Meet
Chapter 8: Weirdly cute
Chapter 9: That's nuts
Chapter 10: First kiss
Chapter 11: Moth?
Chapter 12: Deaton
Chapter 13: You have me
Chapter 14: It feels nice to know some one cares.
Chapter 15: Ritual
Chapter 16: First Feed
Chapter 17: Off
Chapter 18: Compulsion
Chapter 19: Plan
Chapter 20: Liar
Chapter 21: "I didn't know I was"
Chapter 22: On
Chapter 23: Not dead
Chapter 25: Bardo, secrets, and rabbits
Chapter 26: Werecoyote
Chapter 27: The Dream
Chapter 28: The Truth
Chapter 29: Saved
Chapter 30: Flies
Chapter 31: Memories?
Chapter 32: Painted
Chapter 33: Black Blood
Chapter 34: Again
Chapter 36: Eichen House Part 1
Chapter 37: Eichen House Part 2
Chapter 38: The Dream
Chapter 39: Bring Me Back
Chapter 40: Love and Memories
Chapter 41: Tricksters
Chapter 42: The Truth
Chapter 43: Gone
Chapter 44: Not The End
Chapter 45: Bliss
SEQUEL!!!!
Thank you!

Chapter 24: Unstable

29.7K 723 217
By kiley0

"Why didn't you just keep the car?" Lydia asks me.

"I felt bad okay!" I laughed and turned around.

"You're lucky I like you or you wouldn't have a ride." She smiled at me and stood up from my bed.

"C'mon we're gonna be late for school." I grabbed my backpack and we headed downstairs.

"Are you gonna be okay for today?" Lydia asked me.

 "It doesn't matter."

"What do you mean it doesn't matter?"

I sighed and turned around to face her. "Ever since my humanity came back on and Jennifer died I've been having trouble keeping it down."

She looked at me confused. "I keep throwing the blood back up. It's like something is keeping me from feeding."

She gave me this sympathetic look. "I'll be fine." I gave her a reassuring smiled and walked toward the front door.

Once I opened it I was faced with a familiar face. "Aunt Lena?" I asked surprised.

"Hey baby girl!" She pulled me into a hug.

 "What are you doing here?"

"Well I got a call from Child Services and went to court and shit; very long process but, now I'm your official guardian!" She smiled wide at me.

Meet Lena Hollis. My dad's younger sister. No kids. No husband. Just her; it's kinda sad...

"Oh who's your friend?" She asked referring to Lydia. 

"This is Lydia. Look we really have to get to school, just make yourself at home, well I guess it is your home now. Look, we'll talk later but we really have to get going. Bye!"

I grabbed Lydia's hand and pulled her to her car. I sighed as Lydia pulled out of the driveway. "She seems nice." Lydia said after a small silence.

It didn't take long to get to school since my house is fairly close.

Lydia parked her car and I opened my door getting out. Once I stood up I began to feel dizzy. I closed my eyes and held onto the door for support.

"Hey Brianna, you okay?" I opened my eyes and saw Lydia standing in front of me. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just got a little light headed." I smiled at her and grabbed my backpack, closing the door.

She stared at me for a while then nodded.

When we walked into the school we went straight to her locker. "I don't think you're fine. Somethings wrong." She said pulling out her books.

"Well yeah something's wrong, I already told you what's wrong. But I'll be fine, it's probably just some stage or something. I mean I did die to become this way." I shrugged and she closed her locker.

"Maybe we should tell Deaton. He seems to know some stuff about what you are."

 "No!" I said really fast. She looked at me confused as we walked down the hallway.

"Don't tell anyone what's going on. I don't want them to think I'm crazy or something."

Lydia stopped walking. I turned and saw where she was looking. She was looking at Allison who was standing there wide-eyed.

"Allison? You okay?" Lydia asks her. She stares at us for a while then nods.

***

"It's happening to you too, you're seeing things aren't you?" I hear Stiles ask Scott as we approach them.

"How'd you know?" Scott asks him.

"Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia buts in. Stiles turns around and faces us.

They're all being effected from their sacrifice. We walked toward the school, almost in silent for a moment. Are they all being effected the same way or is it differently?

 Stiles and I lock eyes, my heart sped up and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I quickly looked away as my face turned red.  

"Well, well," Lydia purrs as she opened the doors to the school. "Look who's no longer the crazy one." She smiles to herself.

"We're not crazy," Allison insists as Lydia turns around to face us.

"Hallucinating, sleep paralysis, yeah, you guys are fine," She says sarcastically.

"We did die and come back to life," Scott points out, stating the obvious. "It's got to have some side effects, right?"

"Brianna you went through something like this right?" Allison says to me.

 My breath hitches in my throat. "Uh,"

The sound of the bell ringing fills the hallway and students start to exit the hallways, making their way to class.

"We keep an eye on each other, okay?" Stiles explains. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much."

I walk with Stiles and Scott to History class. Stepping inside I sigh softy at the fact that we have a new teacher. We've had a sub for a while, but having a new teacher makes the whole sacrifice thing so real and my mind wonders to my dad.

Taking a seat beside Scott, I grab my books out of my bag as the new teacher finishes writing something down on the chalk board. The bell finally rings and he turns around to face us.

"Morning, everyone," he starts, looking around the class. "My name is Mr. Yukimura and I will be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure by now you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never mentioned anyone from school or brought home a friend for that matter."

We all look toward the back of the class when the sound of a head banging against a table fills the room. I see a messy head of black curls covering the desk, her head buried in her arms.

"Either way, there she is," Mr. Yukimura says, pointing to the same, now embarrassed, girl.

I watch as she slowly looks up, sending us a small smile. I turn looking at Scott as I see his face light up at the sight of her. Ooh, someone has a crush.

I laugh lightly and turn back around facing the front as Mr. Yukimura continues class, "Lets begin with the history of the early twentieth century."

***

"Maybe we just need a little bit more time to get back to normal," Scott tells Stiles as we approach his locker.

"Don't forget that we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures," Stiles points out, fumbling with his lock. "I think there's a pretty good chance of things never getting back to normal."

I watch as Stiles continues to fumble with his lock, unable to open it. He looks at it confused.

"Woah, dude, your eyes," Stiles says to Scott.

Glancing at him, I see his eyes glowing bright red like an alphas.

"What about them?" Scott asks looking at Stiles and I.

 "They're are starting to glow!" I hiss at him.

"Right now?" Scott asks confused.

"Yes, right now," Stiles snaps. "Scott, stop it. Stop it."

Scott's breathing becomes quicker and choppy as he realizes he's shifting slightly.

"I can't," Scott says, shielding the view of his eyes with his hand. "I can't control it."

Stiles looks around the hallways nervously before shoving Scott's head down. "Uh, just keep your head down. Look down."

Stiles and I begin to usher Scott into an empty classroom as people shoot us odd looks. Leading him inside, he quickly rushes in as I shut the door.

Scott throws his jacket and backpack to the floor as he stumbles into desks.

Scott holds his hand out toward us shouting, "Get away from me!"

I grab onto Stiles hand in fear and I pull him back slightly. "Scott, it's okay," Stiles insists, gripping my hand.

"I don't know what's going to happen!" Scott shouts in a panic. "Get back!"

Scott gets up from his hunched over position, glancing at his hands. I watch as he beings to grunt, extending his claws, and digging them into the palms of his hands.

His knees give out as he sinks to the ground, letting out a growl. The blood flows from his hands, down his arms, and dotting the ground.

The smell of his blood fills my nose. I let go of Stiles' hand and walk backwards as I can feel my teeth come out.

I continue to walk backwards till I hit a wall. I slide down it trying to control me from changing.

Stiles turns around to me. I hear him curse as he rushes over to me. "No stop, I'm unstable!" I push him away.

"Shit," I hiss as I grip onto my hair. I close my eyes and try to focus on something else.

"Bri, listen to my voice; you're going to me okay." I hear Stiles say to me as he gets closer to me.

I open my eyes and see Stiles on his knees, sitting in front of me. His hand reaches my face and moves some hair from my face.

I could feel my teeth retract as I stared into his eyes. He smiles slightly at me. I stand up as my face turns red of embarrassment.

I look over at Scott who's panting on the ground still gripping his claws into his hands.

We hesitantly make our way toward him as his eyes turn back to normal and his fangs and claws disappear.

"Pain makes you human," he explains, glancing at out concerned expressions.

"Scott, this isn't just in out heads," Stiles breaths out. "This is real. It's getting really bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares, I'm having these dreams where I literally have to scream at myself to wake. Sometimes I'm not even sure that I'm actually waking up."

I glance at him, his face pained as he tells us. I can't help but grab onto his hand again. My fingers wrap around his, giving him a reassuring squeeze. He didn't pull away so I guess he didn't mind.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks, his face showing a look of worry.

"You know how you can tell if you're dreaming?" Stiles asks. "You can't read in dreams. More and more these past few days I've been having trouble reading. I can't see the words, I can't put the letters in order."

"Like even now?" I ask quietly, looking up at him.

I watch as his eyes look around the room, glancing at the chalk board, to the posters, and to anything else with words on it.

"I can't read a thing," He whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.2K 37
โcontrol is overrated.โž - stiles stilkinski The she-wolf who killed her best friend's sister and was abandoned by her pack, family, for doing so. Ye...
4.6K 307 5
Imagines de Billie Eilish/You
359K 16.1K 33
THE WEIGHT OF US. โ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ.โž BOOK THREE IN THE FLORENCE PARSONS...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...