𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑻𝒀, 𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒊...

By -nagisluvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ How do most people feel about their childhood friends? Someone forgetful? Someone you can't live wi... More

𝑖.𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡
𝑖𝑖.𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑
𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠
𝑖𝑣.𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝑣.𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏𝑠
𝑣𝑖.𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑖𝑥.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡
𝑥.𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠
𝑥𝑖. 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒
𝑥𝑖𝑖.𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑥𝑖𝑣.𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡
𝑥𝑣.𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒
𝑥𝑣𝑖.𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖.𝑑𝑠
𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑥𝑖𝑥.𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖.ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒

2.6K 164 142
By -nagisluvr

"Come on put on some actual good music." Masumi said grabbing Emi's phone to change the song.

You were seated on Maki's bed as you scrolled on social media watching as your other friends finished getting ready. Currently it was 9:42pm and the party was set to start at 10:00pm. You expected that the party wouldn't really start till an hour after that though.

You looked up watching Emi roll her eyes at Masumi snatching her phone back from her. "Shut up." She snapped.

Yukari the girl that was in Maki and Masumi's project was also here which surprised you. She was awkwardly sat on the couch in Maki's room not saying much but laughing and watching everyone.

"Everyone, hurry up I want to take photos." Maki says over the music in her room.

"Where?" Chie questions confused, not at all remembering that we were going to take photos.

"Just in my mirror, nowhere special." Maki says with irritation, her voice raising an octave. You and the rest of your friends share a look but, you dismiss her actions because you know she's stressed.

"Okay.." Chie mumbles clearly annoyed.

"What?" Maki throws back at her.

"Nothing, everything's good." You say waving your hands out in a calming manner.

"Alright, then." Maki says standing up walking over to the floor length mirror she has in her room.

You stand up from her bed stretching before you follow Maki. "Everyone looks so nice!" Emi says cheerfully.

"Eh." Masumi says shortly her eyes looking you up and down.

"Huh?" You say taken aback by her brazenness.

"I just think your dress makes you look a little.." Masumi begins.

"Go on." You say cocking your head at her eyebrows raised.

"..Bigger is all." She says lowering her voice as if it would make her words any kinder.

Everyone in the room stills contrasting the blaring music.

"I think she looks nice.." Yukari mumbles.

"Can we just take photos already, please?" Maki says.

You shoot Masumi a glare before scoffing under your breath. Just a few more hours of dealing with this shit you remind yourself. You force a smile onto your face as you pose for Maki's photos. With each photo her phone takes you find yourself sucking in your stomach more, posing to make sure you looked as tiny as possible.

"Okay! Okay!" Maki says looking back through the photos.

"Oh my god are we done?" Emi asks dramatically.

"Yes." Maki rolls her eyes with a small smile.

"Can we finally get this party started then?" Chie smiles leaving Maki's room to go to the main part of the house. You laugh at how excited she was and walk out of Maki's room into her kitchen following her lead.

You check your phone again the time reads 9:56pm. Maki plugs in her phone connecting it to her house speaker. Chie, Masami, and you head into Maki's garage grabbing her parents alcohol as well the alcohol she had her college friends buy.

The three of you put it onto the kitchen island. Maki, Yukari and Emi had placed food onto the counter as well as stack of red solo cups.

"Yooo!" A series of shouts catches your attention and you look to see the a few people from school strolling into Maki's house.

You make your way over greeting everyone. They quickly made their way to the kitchen where all the alcohol was. After 30 more minutes another 50 people arrived at the house, all of them anticipating a good time.

You've known Maki and Masumi for almost 4 years now. When you started high school that's when the two of them started to take an interest in partying and at first you found fun in it too. But, after an incident you stopped having fun at them too.

You would avoid parties as much as you could and when you did attend you made sure not to drink any bit of alcohol. Just like right now, you had a solo cup in hand but it was filled with water.

After about an hour of the party you decided to get a breath of fresh air. Your head was pounding from the loud music and the house has become so hot from the amount of bodies moving around.

You roll your eyes when you spot Chie making out with some random boy in the middle of the hallway. Yukari not much further was enthusiastically talking with a group of people. You were happy to see her happily talking with people unlike how she was with your friends earlier.

Before you can make it any further you're stopped by someone grabbing onto your wrist. You raise your eyebrows when you turn to be met with Masumi.

"Y/n, you wanna go play spin the bottle with me and group of other people?" She asks with a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh, sorry but I'm going to take a breather for a bit." You say matching her fake smile.

"Hm, interesting." She mumbles letting go of your wrist. You scan over her face trying to figure out what she had planned but you couldn't so you took that bait.

"What? What's interesting?" You say rolling your eyes.

"..Is Reo going to get mad if he finds out you're making out with other men?" She says her eyes burning into you.

You scoff at her complete and utter audacity . "You're so fucking annoying." You say with all your boiled up anger. You quickly turn away not sparing her another moment. You hear her sputtering from behind you but you just block it out.

Finally reaching the front door your immediately relieved to get a smell of fresh air, however, the pounding music still filled the air.

You plopped yourself down onto the patio chairs Maki had. Slowly you rubbed your temples attempting to relieve your stress and annoyance. You felt like you could throw up, god you hated your friends.

The party had barely been going on for more than an hour and you already wanted to be home.

When you were at school you had to put on a mask of a persona and it was getting so old. At home you could relax and allow yourself to just be you.

"Y/n?" You look up to see Seishiro walking towards the house.

You wanted to be home with Seishiro that's what you wanted to do right now. But as he stood in front of you, you had no idea what to say or do.

"Are you okay?"

Seishiro is the only person at who truly knows you.

A few paces back Reo caught up to him and the two of them were now checking up on you. You let out a small laugh at their care, a stark contrast to what you just experienced with your other friends. "Yes, yes, I'm fine." You say waving your hands.

"What are you two doing here though?" You ask eyebrows furrowed.

"Well we had to wait a bit for the party to actually get started." Reo says smoothing out his hair.

You plaster on a fake smile like you didn't just want to leave. "Lucky for you two it certainly is interesting in there."

"Oh." Seishiro responds curious to what you mean.

"People are just making some questionable decisions with alcohol and drugs in there system." You say thinking back to the dumb shit that was happening earlier.

"We're athletes you know so we won't be participating in anything like that." Reo says with a laugh.

"Reo!" You look over to see a familiar guy calling Reo over.

"See you guys in there?" He asks and you nod your head.

Without even looking at Seishiro you can feel how he's scanning you over. Gathering enough courage to face him you finally meet his gaze. "Are you okay?" He asks once again. His voice just as soft as before and it already has you crumbling to pieces.

You purse your lips unsure of how to answer. Thinking over todays events you feel your eyes tearing up before you shut them, stopping any forming tears.

"I'm.. fine." You say shrugging your shoulders, a mannerisms you often found Seishiro doing.

"Y/n.." Seishiro begins saying grabbing ahold of your hand. For the first time you don't care about everyone else seeing the two of. Your eyes couldn't seem to let go of his gaze and his hand felt like it was searing into yours.

You looked off to the side trying to voice out what you wanted to say. "..Can we please just go home?"

Seishiro just softly smiled at you and nodded his head. Seishiro grasps your hand tighter give it a firm squeeze pulling you up from Maki's patio chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2K 32
nagi x reo fic: school au a transfer student changes the relationship between reo and nagi cov cred: yng__z on twitter
13.3K 536 21
° 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 : 1/ 24/24 °• 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 : 5/2/24 ╰➤ °𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐗★ ...
466K 19.4K 66
y/n is an incredibly feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for...
3.1K 48 14
"I love you" but does he mean it platonically or romantically? A fanfic where Y/N develops feelings for her childhood best friend Nagi Seishiro, who...