mine | muzan kibutsuji

By mirablossom

๐“ถ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐” ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป โI can teach you more than you think, (Y/N). Do you want me to show you? โž -- (y/n... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐˜๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘|๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’| ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“| ๐‹๐”๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”| ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–| ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—| ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐“๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐…๐Ž๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’๐€๐…๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’| ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’๐Ž๐…๐“
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐†๐Ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’| ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐•๐ˆ๐๐‘๐€๐๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ| ๐–๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐๐”๐‘๐’๐”๐ˆ๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘| ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

9.2K 397 38
By mirablossom

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Chiyo had brought you a letter.

You had opened it at once. You had never received a letter before. You didn't even know that letters could be delivered to manors such as this one.

Stripping the letter from the envelope, you unfolded the brown paper inside.

Your heart dropped.

"What is this?"

Chiyo looked at you strangely, "It was addressed to you. I was instructed to give it to you."

Dear (Y/N).

I've fallen sick.

I hope you'll visit me soon.

-Grandpa.

You scanned the letter thoroughly. Was this real? You looked closely at the handwriting as you examined it extensively.

You got onto your feet.

"Where is Muzan?"

"He's not in the manor right now."

You headed towards the door of the room as you looked at Chiyo with concerned eyes.

"I think this is real. I need to go right now."

Chiyo heard your words and immediately blocked the entrance, "I can't let you do that. I need the master's orders."

You frowned. Master?

You frowned further. Where was he in the first place?

"Where is Muzan-sama?"

She didn't respond.

"Can you tell him to come please?"

Chiyo gave you a look of uncertainty, "That's difficult for even me to do."

"Can you at least try?"

Chiyo stared at you blankly, even if she had all the confidence in the world she didn't have the audacity to ask the master for anything. She didn't know any demon that would.

"I'm sure the master will come soon. He was the one who allowed me to give you this letter in the first place."

You looked at her flabbergasted, "Then where is he?"

"He's coming."

You looked at her with frustrated eyes but before you could allow yourself to get upset, you turned your back on her and walked toward the balcony.

You didn't bother saying anything else, you simply stepped outside and looked over the edge as you bit your lip.

You frowned racking your brain on how to find a way to contact him. Where was that man? He was never here when you needed him.

Your question was answered when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You stiffened but when you turned around to see who it was, you smiled.

"You're here."

Muzan gave a nod.

You turned around wrapping your arms around him but your recollection quickly logged to the situation at hand.

"Look," you said handing him the ruffled letter.

"I know."

"You knew?!"

Muzan gave you a soft kiss.

You relaxed just a bit and he took your hand and interlocked your fingers. You looked up at him watching as his other hand came to touch your head patting it softly.

"He sent it to your old location," he began, "I thought you'd want to see it."

In truth, Muzan wouldn't care if he died. He was just concerned that there would be regret on your end if you didn't go see him.

"He sent it?" you asked in a small tone.

You nodded slowly. A sense of sadness hit you, "Did he...did he send more letters that I didn't see?"

"No."

You frowned.

What the hell?

So then he was only contacting you now that it was an urgent situation?

That man.

You sighed but quickly pushed the thought aside, "Can I go see him?"

He gave nod.

::

The vehicle logged along slowly as your eyes wandered across the large town you were in. The sights of the people, the buildings, the chatter, it all seemed to remind you of distant memories that were floating beneath your sub-conscience.

When the vehicle stopped, you got down to see his home.

You hadn't been here to see your grandpa in months. The guilt that fell over you was pure in every way and when you knocked on the door and heard no response you got nervous.

You waited a bit.

You knocked again.

"..."

You pushed upon the door and you were shocked to see it open. You found yourself wandering inside--and with no hesitation, you made your way to where you figured he would be.

There was still no response.

You could see his figure in the distance.

He was laid upon a chair, but wasn't moving an inch.

Your heart dropped.

"Grandpa?"

You walked around to see him.

His eyes were wide open. He scoffed upon seeing your face, "So you finally decided to come visit your old man?"

You frowned, "You're the one who told me to spend time away from you.

You walked over placing your head on his forehead, you felt a shocking warmth, "You don't look terrible."

It was a lie. Your grandpa was old. Older than he had been when he had raised you up and you had been watching it slowly over the years.

It was only now that it seemed to hit you that death was a reality.

"Will you stay here for awhile?" he asked, "I'm not sure I have much time left."

"Of course. I can stay here all day."

He smiled, "I mean for a couple days."

"I can!"

You bit your lip but contained yourself, "I'm not going anywhere," you confirmed, "I'll be right here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 23
Kazuki Mitsuki, the demon queen from the western country, has come to Japan to look for the rare, blue spider lily. Because of that, she and her sis...
27.6K 911 13
Has your fiancรฉ got infected from a incurable disease and both of you suddenly turned immortal from the strange medicine the doctor gave you two ? ...
316K 14.3K 56
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฎ‹้…ทใชๆ„ๅ›ณ ] โž โ” yandere kny x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
29.1K 678 24
You are Y/N L/N, a 15 year girl enthusiastic about the anime Demon Slayer, but what happens when you wake up in it and to make it worst, you find you...