The school prince (♀) is only...

By Lazy_Author-san

Tanaka Takeru is an unassuming boy, usually, with average looks, most of the time, who doesn't really bother... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Side) Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
(Side) Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
(Side) Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Side) Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
(Side) Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 46

308 12 2
By Lazy_Author-san

*Kachankachan... Kachankachan...*

The rhythmic sound of the train wheels moving through the rails as the orange setting sun painted the world orange could be heard. Inside a certain train car, two very pretty girls could be seen talking to each other as they appeared to be carrying bags filled with clothes as if they were going to a sleepover.

"Nee... Do you think Yu-chan is going to get surprised?"

"Of course, she will. We're going to her apartment without telling her beforehand"

"That is true... I hope she won't refuse us on having a sleepover together"

"Knowing Yu-chan, I'm sure she'll make a big smile and welcome us with a big hug"

"Yeah, that's very like her... Ah! That's right, do you think she made up with that boy... I think his name was Ta... Takeru, right?"

"Yeah, I think his name was Takeru. Well, knowing Yu-chan, she probably managed to make up with him, and most likely went a little overboard with him again afterward"

"Yup, yup. That sounds exactly like something Yu-chan would do"

"That's right... Ah! We arrived"

"Great! Now let's go make a surprise visit to Yu-chan!"

Shortly after stopping, the train's automatic doors opened, allowing the orange-haired girl and the green-haired girl to leave the train car. The girls were Takahashi Aki and Inoue Ayano, the only two friends that Yuriko ever had.

Meanwhile at another train station

In a certain train station, the automatic doors of a train had just closed, which was followed soon after by the train slowly starting to move and gaining more speed as it did so. Inside one of the train cars, a group of three very handsome boys wearing flashy clothes could be seen talking to each other, as they each carried a big bag clearly meant for sleepovers.

"So, did you get anything from Takkun, oh Lord of the scarlet eyes of the darkest destruction?"

"Nope, he still hasn't responded, oh Lord of the eternal blizzard and emeralds of life"

"... Guys, can we just use our names? It's a real mouthful to keep saying our titles every time"

" "... ... ..." "

The guys who were calling themselves by their chunni titles, glanced at each other in silence as if they were talking with their eyes.

" "Yeah, sure. Kyo" "

And they both agreed to Kyo's suggestion.

"Good, so Takkun hasn't answered you yet, Kazuo?"

"Yup, and he didn't even read it"

"He probably saw the notification, and is just ignoring it"

"That sounds exactly like him"

"I'm sure, he'll just make an annoyed face and then let us enter his apartment"

"Yeah, after all, he's a tsundere through and through"

Kenzo and Kyo both nodded to Kazuo's statement regarding Takeru.

"Talking about him, this makes me remember when we first met him"

"Aaaah... Yeah, I always feel nostalgia when I think about that"

"Me too. Takkun was pretty different back when we first met him"

The three nodded as they went on to reminisce about when they first met Takeru around a year ago as they waited for the train to arrive at their destination.

.

.

.

Yuriko and Takeru were both having a very intense moment right now, they tightly grasped each other hands and looked into each other eyes without ever looking away. Yes, Yuriko and Takeru were having... A contest of strength, as Takeru was giving his all to stop Yuriko from trying to undress him, but he was slowly being pushed back by her.

"Ta-ke-ru"

"Y-Yes, Yuriko?"

"Didn't you promise that we would have more skinship if I got a perfect score on every test?"

"... ... ... Yes..."

"Then why are you refusing to do it?"

"Because it's too embarrassing for me!"

"And that's exactly why I want to do it with you! Your embarrassed face is too cute for me to not want more of it! So start undressing!"

"Never!"

" "Grrrrrr..." "

The two continued trying to push each other, and Yuriko was slowly but steadily pushing Takeru to a corner, and it was at that moment that Yuriko saw that Takeru was right in between her and the sofa. Seeing that opportunity, Yuriko pushed Takeru back with everything that she could.

*Leg hitting on the sofa* "U-uwaaa!"

When the back of Takeru's leg hit the sofa, he ended up losing all of his balance and fell on his back on top of the sofa. While Yuriko also used the momentum of her push, to get right on top of Takeru, making it impossible for him to flee

"I got you, Takkun~"

"..."

Yuriko said that with a cool expression on her face, one that would make any girl pass out from hearing it, especially when Yuriko's face was this close. But for Takeru, all that did was make him blush a lot, as he looked away due to a mixture of embarrassment and fear

"Fufu, rebellious kids need to be punished~"

Using one of her hands, Yuriko made Takeru face her again only so that she could kiss him on the lips. Takeru did try to resist her, but he quickly lost his strength and will to resist the longer Yuriko kept kissing him. And as she kissed him, she also took that opportunity that Takeru was now being docile, to take off his shirt, and once she had succeeded in doing so, she stopped kissing him

"Time for you to uphold your promise, Takeru~"

"Ah..."

After saying that, Yuriko threw Takeru's shirt away, and then she undid the lace holding her ponytail. After doing so she then took off her school shirt, completely revealing her heavy assets up close to Takeru's eyes. The stimulus was too much for Takeru, just like the last two times, as his eyes were already starting to waver and spin, while he also started to feel dizzy as his blood was running towards his head way too fast

"Takeru~"

Then Yuriko gently placed her hand on his chin and lifted his face, only so that she could kiss him before she tightly hugged him, and buried his face right into her exposed cleavage, and it was then...

*Cellphone ringing*

" "?!" "

That the sound of Yuriko's phone ringing surprised the two and got Yuriko's attention.

"Tch! If you can excuse me, Takeru. I'll go answer my phone"

Yuriko who until now had been pinning Takeru in place on the sofa got up and went to pick up her phone. As for Takeru, he slowly fell to the side as he covered his mouth and nose with both hands due to the dizziness, he was also blushing so much that alongside his face even his ears were bright red, and to make matters worse, whenever he tried to calm down, everything that he had seen and felt from Yuriko just now would return with full force, only making him fall into a vicious cycle where he only kept getting more embarrassed.

Yuriko meanwhile when she picked up her phone, saw that the caller was no other than Aki, and seeing that it was her, she immediately accepted the call.

"Aki-chan? Did something happen?"

"Hello, Yu-chan. And no nothing happened, I'm just calling to ask where are you right now"

"I'm at Takeru's apartment, right now"

"... Eh? Why are you at his house?"

"Well... Ehehe... For now, I'm just going to say that he's my neighbor"

"Oh! Is that so? Got it! We'll be going there in a second"

"Huh? What do you-"

And just as Yuriko was asking Aki, the doorbell to Takeru's apartment rang

"Eh?"

(A/N Notes: Yuriko is hor- *bonk*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.4K 68
Here we read about an ordinary girl who just turns a new page in her life. As delicate as a flower, Hana is an overly-nice person who is devoted to...
16.5K 618 92
Summary Izuku Midoriya needed to man up. He needed to man up and ask for help. But equipped with shame and pride, he refused to seek any form of supp...
390K 8.5K 49
I don't own the photos. This is a mature story and it contains mature content. This story is a girl x girl story, if you don't like that this isn't f...
62.6K 2.4K 69
Yuriko Nanami is the prince of my school. She's beautiful, athletic, smart, friendly, handsome, and has a nice and cool personality, truly the perfec...