LOST ONES.

By daprettiestt_nii

โTHEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.โž - BOOK 1 More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
book 2.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.

4.2K 217 24
By daprettiestt_nii

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 12:30PM

The elevator dinged and I looked up from my phone seeing the elevator doors open. I wasted no time getting off the elevator silently thanking God for it deciding not to get stuck. It sucked not being able to tell Ace to walk me to my car and now I had to be a big girl and do it myself.

I looked around, grabbed my keys out my purse, and began walking. The sound of my phone began ringing causing me to jump and drop my keys.

"Fuck." I cursed out loud and went to grab my keys until someone else grabbed them. I scrunched my face up looking at Duke. "What you doing here?"

"Looking for Zahara." He stated handing me my keys and I took them. "You seen her lately? I popped up at her house she ain't there either."

"I don't know where she is. I don't talk to her." I grabbed my phone out my purse and Prada was calling me.

"Let's be for real."

"I just stated that I don't know where she is." I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm tightly.

"If I find out you lying you gone be a dead muhfucka'." He threatened before letting go of me. I looked down at my arm seeing a bruise of how tightly he was holding me.

I walked to my car looking back to make sure he wasn't following me. I got in, pulled off, and answered the phone call I was constantly receiving from Prada.

"What the fuck taking you so long, Milan?" He asked aggressively.

"I- nothing."

"Milan, what the fuck took so long bruh. I shouldn't have to call you 5 times for you to answer. Hell you got going on?"

"Can you please calm down first. And you need to watch who you talking to, Prada. I get that I wasn't answering the phone, but you not giving me the time to explain."

"I just asked you what took so long and you said nothing."

"Okay, I need for you to calm down."

"I'm calm."

"No you not."

"...Milan, bring yo' ass home." He hung up in my face and I frowned getting ready to cry. I hated how his words came off mean and I get that he was mad that I took so long, but that didn't give him a right to talk to me any kind of way.

And I knew me telling him about what Duke just did was going to piss him off. Honestly, I didn't really want to tell him since he was dealing with the loss of his father. And to me that was just putting more things onto what he already has to deal with.

However, I wouldn't like the whole idea of keeping something like that from him. I didn't know why Duke would even threaten me. 'Cause like I said, I had no idea where Zahara was.

I stopped by Wendy's before I went home and soon as I walked in, Prada was sitting on the couch with Nugget. Once he seen me walk in, he jumped up from off the couch and came over to me. It was like he knew something was wrong with me.

"You was crying?" He asked but I didn't say anything. "What you was crying for? What's wrong?"

"You just mean as hell, Prada. Like I get that I took too long to answer, but maybe a 'hey, bae, what took so long', could've did it. As soon as we got on the phone it was complete bullshit."

"Ion even be meaning to come off mean towards you but it's the simple fact that you know I be calling you, and youn answer. Next time, Ian gone be like that. That's why you was crying? I apologize, mama." He kissed all over my face like he normally did. "Ion wanna be the reason why you was crying. I'm so sorry, mama."

"Are you really?" I locked the door and went to sit down on the couch so I can eat my food.

"...Yeah, Milan, hell happened to yo' arm?"

oh shit.

"Huh?" I tried playing stupid.

He walked down the hall and came back with his gun in his hand. "Who touched you?"

"Calm down."

"Milan, look, don't tell me to calm down when somebody touching on you all aggresive and shit that they left a fucking mark on yo' arm. On everything I love whoever did it fucking dying. WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED YOU?" He yelled causing Nugget to bark and for me to flinch.

"...Duke." I said and that was all it took for him to walk out the door and leave. I followed behind me calling after his name, but he just straight up annoyed me. "Meraki."

"Girl, what?" He turned around red in the face. "If you say some stupid shit you might as well turn the fuck around. Ion know if you know this or not, but Milan I don't play about you at fucking all. Ion know what the fuck wrong with that nigga and why he thought it was okay to do some shit like that but I'ma find out. I'll be back."

"Don't do anything that's gone get you put in jail." I frowned.

"I'll be back." He kissed me twice before turning around. I watched as he got in the car and pulled off leaving me no choice but to go back in my apartment. Thankfully, Nugget was calm so I didn't have to hear his loud ass barking but sadly my food was cold and I didn't like cold food.

Sighing, I threw the food in the trash and walked to the back where my room was. I sat my purse on the dresser and grabbed some clothes so I could shower.

I'm so happy I got off work early today but I didn't think my day would turn out like this. When I finished showering, I looked down at my phone seeing 23 missed calls from Ximena. I couldn't help, but to start thinking about Prada so I called back.

"What's going on with Duke and Prada? Hold on, they want me to add them to the call." She stated and I didn't know what she meant by them.

"Milan." I heard Talik's voice. "Hell happened with Prada? The nigga mad as hell and almost killed Duke ass. He ain't saying shit."

"I know you asked Milan, but I just know Duke did something to trigger Prada. I've always told Milan that Prada will paint the walls fucking red if Duke did something to Milan. That has to be the reason." Ximena stated.

"Duke grabbed me aggressively by my arm which left a bruise. Basically, Duke was asking if I seen Zahara and I was telling him that I haven't seen her. So, he said if he finds out that I'm lying I'ma be a dead person. Is Prada okay? Do I need to come over there?"

"He ain't talking to nobody just mad as fuck, but you could push through." Talik said.

"I'm about to come pick you up." Ximena said.

"Okay." I said hanging up and getting dressed.

✘✘✘

"You okay now?" I asked Prada. We were back at my apartment after being at momma Taylor's house for like 4 hours. She was trying to talk to him about the situation, but he completely ignored everything she had to say. 'Cause to him, he did what was right which was shooting Duke 4 times and beating him up badly. No one knew if he was alive or dead since the doctors didn't say anything.

"I'm straight." He stated rubbing my thigh. "Everybody know Ion play about you bruh then that nigga threatened you. Ion like that shit."

here he go with his favorite 4 words

"The most I would have done was fought if a girl was to put her hands on you, but I wouldn't have shot em. I guess I can understand though since you and Duke have a lot of animosity towards one another. What you didn't have to do was ignore momma Taylor."

"She was saying bullshit and I just ain't care to listen to what she had to say." He shrugged.

"How are you with dealing with the loss of Ace?"

"Ion know, bae. I cried already and I'm not about to keep crying over the shit. I already accepted it for what it was. He couldn't handle the pain so he left and left me to deal with more pain. Ian even healed from my momma killing herself."

I nodded. "Are you having a funeral for him?"

"I mean he getting buried but that's it."

"I think we should share locations with each other because-"

"Yeen gotta explain 'cause I already know. And I wanna apologize for how I came off earlier. Ian mean to come off mean and Ian mean to yell, but I was upset with the fact you wouldn't tell me shit. No excuses though."

a/n;

short chapter. i cant think of anything else so this would have to do. this chapter also wasn't planned but its cool.

duke threatening and leaving a bruise on milan's arm? do yall think prada should have handled the situation completely differently?

prada has let it be known that he does NOT play about milan.

don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.2K 32
a complicated, traumatic love story.
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
61.3K 2.1K 41
๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ |
177K 15.4K 13
/หˆemหŒpฤซ(ษ™)r/ noun noun: empire; plural noun: empires Building a foundation, a team, a generational wealth, a legacy. An Empire.