7 khatarnak hasenaye

By tannu109

This is a Indian ff when 7 dangerous mafias fall in love with 7 Indian girl My Instagram id - @tannu_kakkar09 More

Author pov
Introduction of Singhania family
Introduction of Kim family
Disclaimer
episode - 1
Episode - 2
Episode -3
episode - 4
episode - 5
episode - 6
episode - 7
episode - 9
Episode - 10
chapter - 11
Episode - 12
episode - 13
Episode - 14
episode - 15
episode - 16
episode - 17
episode - 18
Episode - 19

episode - 8

595 21 7
By tannu109

Ahana - ahhhhhhh ( shout )

Jin - ahhhhhhhhhh ( shout )

*Ahana Pov's*

( I was thinking that what to do suddenly I heard the sound of breaking a glass and I got scared, ahh why God why always I have to suffer WHY ( screamed in her mind ) calm down Ahana calm down there no ghost exists in this world , then I turned around and. Screamed.. cause Jin was standing there like a ghost and he also screm... )

Ahana - yahhhh why are you shouting.

Jin - because you are shouting.. by the way what are you doing here at this time. 

Ahana - A-ah I was just... ( Cold  )   ah t-that what I must asked you  , what are you doing here at this time. ?

Jin - this is not the answer to my question , first I ask.

Ahana - ( in her mind : agar isko pata chal gaya ki mein yaha kuch khane aayi thi aur mujhe kuch banana nahi aata to pata nahi kay sochega ) first you tell me.

Jin - fine , I was here to drink water , happy ? Now you tell me what are you doing here. .

Ahana - m- me umm... I was also here to drink water yes I was here to drink water.

Jin - really ( suspicious )

Ahana - yes ( suddenly her stomach growl )

Jin - are you hungry ?( Suspicious )

Ahana - ah hehe

Jin - are you trying to cook something?

Ahana - actually...

Jin - and you don't know how to cook right? ( Chuckles )

Ahana - yes ( embarassed )

Jin - do you want me to cook for you something?

Ahana - you know how to Cook ( amazed )

Jin - ofcourse I know ( proud smile )

Ahana - soo are you going to cook for me? ( Cold )

Jin - ofcourse, so now tell me what do you want to eat?

Ahana - ummm pasta?

Jin - okk

*Then jin started to make pasta , and Ahana was sitting on the counter seeing him making pasta. After sometime jin was done with his work and serve her pasta.then  Ahana  take the first bit and jin was patiencely waiting for her reply*

Ahana -(  In her mind - aree wahh yeh to bawarchi nikla kay khana banaya haii )  hmm it's good

Jin - ofcourse it will be good , after all I've  made it( Proud smile )

Ahana - ( done look )

*Then Ahana started to eat more.*

*Jin Pov's*

( Oh god how can someone look that cute and  beautiful at the same time , wait what I am thinking ah shut up jin.. )

*Author Pov's*

Here Ahana was calling jin and he was in his own world

Ahana - jin.. jin

Jin - .......

Ahana - JIN ( shout )

Jin - Y-yahh

Ahana - where were you lost?

Jin - in your Beauty ( smiling like a idiot )

Ahana - what

Jin - ah  nothing..

Ahana - hmm.... Okk soo thanks for this small treat. ( Smile a little )

Jin - ah it's nothing , wo kay kahete hai tumhari language mein yeh to mera farj tha.( Smile )

Ahana - ( shocked ) you know how to speak Hindi ?

Jin - ofcourse ,  and not only me in my house everyone know how to speak Hindi..

Ahana ( in her mind : aur mein yaha samjh Rahi thi ki isko hindi aati hi nahi ) oh... That good ( yawed )

Jin - are you sleepy?

Ahana - yeah... Okk soo I am going to sleep and you also go..

Jin - okk good night sleeping Beauty ( whisper last word  )

Ahana - good night.

*After that they both went to there respective bedroom to sleep*

*On the other hand*

*Richa Pov's*

( I come home and was going towards my bedroom cause  I was really tired.... but then suddenly I had a vase breaking sound and turn around and see..... that Namjoon guy standing there. And looking at me with a innocent face  but my attention did not go to him but went to the vase which was broken and I realised that it was mom favourite vase.. )

Rm - ohh hiii how are you ( nervous )

Richa - did you break it?

Rm - ohh a-actually...  I accidentally broke it , I-I am sorry...

Richa - it's was mom favourite vase  if she  find out that someone has broken her  favourite vase it will be last day of that person on the earth.

Rm - ah what should I do  ( Nervous )

Richa - It's easy, don't let mom know that you have break the vase.

Rm. - how clever you are ( shocked )

Richa - yes I am (  proud )  by the way what are you doing here at this time.

Rm -  Actually I was not able to sleep so I come here....

Author - aaj ise ghar mein sab raat ke ullu kyu ban Gaye hai kisi ko nind hi nahi aarahi.

Richa - ohk ( notice his hand which was bleeding ) what happened to your hand?

Rm -  ( look at his hand ) oh nothing  just a  minor injury, it'll be fine. ( Smile )

Richa - what , are you crazy? let me see it. ( Take his hand in her ) oh god it's bleeding badly let me treat your hand.

Rm -  ah  it's nothing it just a small injury it will be fine.

Richa - shut up , I am a doctor or you?

Rm - you.

Richa - so keep quiet and let me treat your wound.

*After saying this Richa make rm sit on the sofa and then she takes out the first-aid box from her bag and started to treat his hand and rm was staring her*

Rm - ( in his mind -This injury is nothing compared to other injuries that I got during mission, and she is worrying so much such a lovely girl )

*After sometime*

Richa - it's done ( cold )  

Rm - thanku thanku

Richa -why are saying thanku twice.( Confused )

Rm - first thanku for that idea which you have given me about vase and second for treating my hand.

Richa - ( chuckles a little) hmm okk so double welcome.

Rm - (  chuckles )

Richa - ok you know you take rest and I am also going to sleep.

Rm - (  in his mind - why so early) ohk

Author - are raat ke 3 bhaj Gaye hai aur isko yeh jaldi lag raha hai suna tha ki pyar mein log andhe ho jate  hai aaj dekh bhi liya🤦🤦

Rm - shut up.

Richa - good night.

Rm - good night ( waving hand )

*After that that goes to her bedroom and here Rm was still waving his hand*

Author - aree chali gayi woo.

Rm ( waving hand and smiling like a idiot )

Author - rm

Rm - ....

Author - Namjoon..

Rm - ....

Author - NAMJOON ( shout )

Rm - ( flinched )  Yahh why are you shouting..

Author - cause you aren't listening me.

Rm - and I also don't want to soo byee.

*Said while going from there*

Author - yah what did you say come back here. ( Shout )

Rm - what you have listen..

*Time skip*

*In the morning*

*Annaya Pov's*

(  Such a lovely day, and if you get some lovely lovely drink on this lovely day so let's see what is in the fridge. )

( After saying that she goes to kitchen and open the fridge and saw banna milk shake which was her one of the favourite drink , she picked up the bottle of banana milk and take her first sip and say )

Annaya - hmm yummy..

*And she was about to get other sip of the bottle suddenly someone shout from behind.*

? - yah thats my banana milk shake

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.2K 65
When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me for grammatical mistakes..]
48.9K 1.1K 21
there is a 7 mafia king and queens they are most dangerous mafias in whole world what will happen when they are going to marry eachother will they ac...
252K 7.3K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
855 84 16
"About story" An idol who is underworld mafia and who is also in love with an innocent girl and the girl is very stubborn and naughty who already in...