I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Va...

Galing kay Coovaca122

I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Various x Female Yuji! Reader) Inspired by a comment from _insignificant_user on W... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Gojo Vs Makima
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

5K 242 47
Galing kay Coovaca122

"Give me 500 bucks" (Y/n) demanded as she held out her hand. "No way! I'm in jail, so stealing from me should be prohibited!" Sukuna exclaimed as he glared at her. "Quit being a sore loser and cough up the money" (Y/n) demanded as she waved her hand up and down. "Damn brat... Fine! I bankrupt" Sukuna huffed as he tossed the fake money at her.

For hours now, (Y/n) had been chilling in Sukuna's innate domain, aka his mindscape. Thankfully there are comfortable beds to lay on, as her body rests up. From an outsider's perspective, she looked like she was sleeping, when in actuality she was just passing time. Of course, if something actually happened, Sukuna would know and send her out of his mindscape instantly.

This also includes anyone trying to wake her, devils that might head their way, potential threats that no one can sense, and perverts who might try and take advantage of her. If worse comes to worst, aka if everyone dies, he will take over and get his vessel out of there. So far, nothing significant has happened yet.

"So, are they still looking for ways out of here?" (Y/n) asked as she cleaned up the game. "No, they stopped after an hour, they're resting in the room next to us," Sukuna said as he propped his head on his hand. "Do you want to play slapjack?" (Y/n) asked as she pulled out a deck of cards. "No, why don't we play Shoji?" He suggested as he gestured over to the board game.

"Fine, fine, hey, do you think... The devil I killed was the one who trapped us here?" (Y/n) asked as she started setting up the game. "That lousy thing? No, the devil we're after trapped us here. It's hiding in the walls, but it could also be the walls" Sukuna explained as he watched her. "Then it must be pretty powerful, huh? Is it as powerful as you?" (Y/n) asked as she gestured to him, allowing him to start the game.

"Currently, with how I am now, it's a hard estimate. But, once I regained my power, it has no chance" Sukuna said confidently as he moved a Shoji piece. "Speaking of, we haven't run into your fingers lately. You're only at 5 fingers, you'd think we'd run into more" (Y/n) commented as she moved a Shoji piece. "Actually, I've been meaning to tell you. This Devil does have my finger. Along with the bullet piece" Sukuna informed with a serious look.

"Shit... It's really that bad? Getting out of here will be a pain in the ass" (Y/n) complained as she leaned backward. "I say we eat the annoying girl, first. Make her scream a little as we rip other guts" Sukuna said with a psychotic grin. "What do you mean by 'we'? I'm not eating someone, I rather starve" (Y/n) scoffed as she sat back up to look at him.

Sukuna perked up suddenly and looked to the side as if something caught his attention. "What? What is it? What are you looking at?" (Y/n) asked as she looked to where he was looking, only seeing Sukuna's creepy mindscape. "I smelled smoke and figured the hotel caught fire. At this rate, a fire would've been more amusing than sitting around" Sukuna grumbled as he finally moved a Shoji piece.

"Well? Where was the smoke coming from? Don't leave me hanging!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she leaned forward. "It's not all that enlightening. The eye-patched freak was smoking in the room" Sukuna explained blandly. "That's it? Wow..." (Y/n) mumbled as she slumped, before moving her Shoji piece and taking out one of his pieces. "Heads up, I'm sending you back" Sukuna warned, earning a confused "Huh?" from his vessel before he forced her out.

~~~

(Y/n) awoke on the bed with a gasp, gaining the attention of some of the hunters. "You're finally awake, welcome back" Himeno greeted with a small wave. "You slept for a while, any good dreams?" Denji asked curiously. "Nah, where's Hayakawa?" (Y/n) asked curiously, as she looked around. She would've asked where Arai and Higashiyama were, but she saw them bundled up in the other room.

"He's-" Himeno was not able to finish her sentence, as Aki entered the room, heading straight for them. "I've got bad news, remember the devil that we killed? It got bigger" Aki informed, alarming the group. With a loud slam, they rushed outside the room and instantly spotted the Devil. "You call that 'bigger'?! That thing is gigantic!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pointed at the monstrosity.

"Hear me, foolish as you are, I pray you'd be wise enough to accept this contract I offer" the devil spoke. "The thing can talk?" Denji asked, a bit surprised. "Honestly, I think it's better if we pretend we don't understand it" (Y/n) suggested, feeling slightly disturbed. "Feed me the human known as Denji, dead or alive, just let me eat him" the devil demanded.

'Oh? So that's its goal' Sukuna commented, sounding amused by the demand. "Do so and I shall allow the rest of you devil hunters to leave here unscathed. I won't harm a hair on your heads if you accept the contract" the devil promised them. "Huh? Woah! Higashiyama, put the knife down!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she noticed the girl holding a knife in her grip.

Higashiyama let out a war cry as she ran right at Denji, but, before she could get close, she was tackled to the ground. "(Y/n)?! Get off! Let me kill him! Please!!" She cried as she struggled in (Y/n)'s tight grip. "Himeno! Knock her out!" (Y/n) called as she lifted Higashiyama up. As demanded, Himeno elbowed Higashiyama in the gut, effectively knocking her out temporarily. The devil cackled at the pathetic desperation.

"Con" Aki called, as he tried calling for his devil, only for nothing to happen. "(Y/n), you have a devil, right? Why don't you try using it" Aki suggested as he looked at her. "Eh? Well-" "I refuse, don't go telling me what to do, mollusk" Sukuna interrupted as he popped up on (Y/n)'s cheek. "Woah! There's a mouth on (Y/n)'s cheek!" Denji said as he pointed at her face.

"Oh? How interesting, I've never seen a devil do that before" Himeno said with a smile, as she leaned down to look at the mouth. "It's him! Don't get him near me!!" Power exclaimed as she backed away, pointing at (Y/n). "Huh? What's up with you? Whatever, don't worry, I've got this" Himeno said confidently as she outstretched her hand.

The devil let out a cry as a chunk of its flesh got ripped off. Blood splattered everywhere as Himeno's devil tore at it. But, instead of destroying it, the devil grew larger, forcing Himeno to jump back. "Imbeciles, you'll all die before you will actually kill it" Sukuna cackled loudly. "He's right, this isn't even my main body! My heart isn't even close!" The devil cackled with him.

"Hey, (Y/n), how come the devil isn't afraid, like Power is?" Denji asked as he leaned over to her. "Huh? Well... If I had to guess, I think the devil doesn't know who he is" (Y/n) whispered to him. "It's futile, if you want to leave, you'd have to make a contract with me," the devil said cockily. "A contract? Like... A binding vow, right?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

'Correct, but don't make stupid contracts when it's completely unnecessary' Sukuna lectured her. "Yeah, yeah, I wasn't planning on making the stupid contract anyways" (Y/n) mumbled as she leaned to the side. "Why not? I think we should take it" Arai said, having finally decided to exit the room. "It would leave us down a hunter, but at least we would be outside where we can regroup" he explained, while huddled in his blanket.

"No way! I refuse to end a life so effortlessly, especially when that goes against all my morals! We are not making that contract" (Y/n) said sternly. "(Y/n)..." Denji mumbled with a look of awe, this would be the second time she stood up for him. "So you're saying you'd rather starve to death than make an easy offer?!" Arai exclaimed with a look of disbelief.

"No, I'm saying we find a different way out of here! Weren't you saying earlier, that I looked like the weakest one here? Why don't you take a look at yourself? You're a shriveling mess of a man, who had a mental breakdown! If all you are is a coward, then why did you choose this job?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she grabbed Arai by his shirt and glared at him.

"(Y/n), that's enough" Aki said as he glanced at her. With a growl, (Y/n) reluctantly released Arai and crossed her arms. "She's right, we shouldn't give it Denji. So for now, we figure out a way to kill it" Aki said, finalizing the decision. "You heard him, better hunker down, this will be a long wait," Himeno said with a casual smile.

~~~

Once again, (Y/n) was sitting on the bed, happily munching on the rest of the food before Power could swipe them. Plus, it was either, eating all their food, or becoming a cannibal. "You! You ate all our food!" Arai exclaimed as he pointed at her, looking horrified. "I understand now... I think I've figured it out..." Higashiyama mumbled as she eyed (Y/n) from the wall.

"It's you and your freaky devil! You both are keeping us here on the 8th floor!! It just has to be it!!" Higashiyama screamed as she pointed a knife at (Y/n). "Eh? That didn't even make sense" (Y/n) mumbled as she rubbed her head. 'Now she's become more annoying' Sukuna complained, still tempted to eat the screaming girl.

"Quit it, stop freaking out!" Arai exclaimed as he held his arm out. "You... You're protecting her... You're a spy!" Higashiyama exclaimed as she ran at Arai. (Y/n) watched them both scream while munching on some food. She'll stop them if they try killing each other. 'Get off the bed! Now!' Sukuna demanded, causing her to jolt up and jump off the bed.

Suddenly, the whole room tilted, causing her to stumble a bit. She then slid along the ground and stopped at the wall as the room became vertical. Fortunately, Denji, Aki, Himeno, and Power, had made it to the room in time. "Oh damn..." (Y/n) mumbled as she peered out the door. Down below, was the devil, with multiple mouths opening wide as if anticipating Denji to be sent in.

"Kill him! Kill him now!! Please!!" Higashiyama screamed from across the hall. "Just feed him to the devil and get it over with!!" Arai exclaimed, wanting to leave the place alive. "Sukuna, can you please come out and help us?" (Y/n) asked as she looked to the side. "I told you, I refuse! I don't care if these humans die. Figure it out yourselves" Sukuna spat as he grinned evilly.

"You... You're working with that devil, aren't you?! That's why you're not helping us! We should feed you to the devil as well!!" Higashiyama exclaimed as she pointed the knife at the mouth on (Y/n)'s cheek. "If you touch me or my vessel, I'll kill you myself" Sukuna promised, causing the girl to tense up and start sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm using the sword, is that alright, Himeno?" Aki asked as he turned to his partner. Only for his body to tense up unwillingly, while his partner held a hand up. "No way, I won't let you use it," Himeno said seriously, as she trapped Aki with her contracted devil. "Woah! Where are you doing?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she watched Arai run to the window and climb into the other side of the room.

But, her body refused to move from its spot, as she watched Higashiyama follow after Arai. 'I won't let you follow them. Watch the show from here' Sukuna told her in her mind. "Sukuna, let me help them" (Y/n) said as she struggled to move. This is one of the drawbacks to making deals with Sukuna, he takes advantage of the loopholes. Yes, he can only take control when it's absolutely necessary. But, that did not include what is considered necessary and how much control he gets.

In the end, as long as she was unharmed, Sukuna could not care less about the others. Worst scenario, they could all end up dying and he's forced to defeat the devil to escape. Plus, he doesn't need his vessel around a bunch of crazies, who could attempt to sacrifice her.

(Y/n) was forced to watch helplessly as Higashiyama attempted to stab Denji, only to end up stabbing Aki instead. While Sukuna watched in amusement as the humans panic. 'Ah... I forgot how much I missed the sounds of anguish and terror. It's so refreshing' Sukuna chuckled evilly. 'That's right... Sukuna is still an evil cursed being. Just because we're now on better terms doesn't change that fact' (Y/n)'s thoughts screamed at her.

"Hey! (Y/n)! If I defeat this fuck face, I want a kiss from you. You promised me that much, so you better hold your end of the bargain!" Denji exclaimed, gaining her attention. "Wait...Don't tell me... You're going to..." (Y/n) trailed off as her eyes trailed back down to the devil below them. "Wish me luck," Denji said as he jumped down while activating his chainsaws.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.3K 226 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
218K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
17.7K 499 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
1.4K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...