GxG Smut Oneshot

By neiru_what

x Fem Reader More

๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž
TRAPPED
TRAPPED 2
TRAPPED 3
BULLIED
BULLIED 2
BULLIED 3
THE DELIVERY
KAICHลŒU
OVERTIME

SLAVE

2.8K 23 20
By neiru_what

Basic info; Y/N (yourname)
                    L/N (last name)

A/N: Does this count as bestiality? Idk.

Y/N's POV

"Urgh- fucking hell! Let me go, you bastards!" I screamed at the guy who keeps pulling my chains. Surprisingly, he didn't scream back like he always did.

I was captured by these guys a few days ago when I took a walk in the forest. They seem like outlaws rather than travellers.

My injury caused by their bear trap isn't fully healed yet, it's a struggle for me to walk properly.

"Listen here, brat. We are going to the market and you better not cause any problems or else-"

"Hey, Pierre! Hurry up! The horses are ready." His friend called us from behind, the guy- Pierre pulled the chain attached to my collar and walk towards the brown horse.

"Get on, bitch." I climbed on the horse not wanting to anger him more. I wish I could slap the shit outta him but he is bulky and taller, compared to my size he can kill me with one punch.

Pierre and his friend talked about selling me to the slave trader, saying things like my body is worthy enough to get sold.

I heard that they're taking me to this centaurs town called Ark Ville. As I was looking around the surrounding, trying to plot my escape. Suddenly the horse stopped making me jolt up.

Sadly we've arrived at the town. Pierre pulled my chains, his eyes glaring into mine, reminding me of his threat earlier.

"Cerik, get me the ropes," Pierre asked his pal. Cerik throws the rope and he started to bind me up. Securing both my hands behind my back. I was pushed by the bulky guy as Cerik leads the way to the trader.

I take a look around the lively market, many centaurs are around. Buying things or minding their own business. Some of the centaurs are wearing golden armour with a sword secured on their waists. What am I guessing is the royal guards? They stood proudly with their chest held high.

Finally, we arrived at the store, more like a warehouse for slaves. Cerik greets the owner, and they both are discussing the prices meanwhile Pierre held a tight grip on me almost making it impossible for me to struggle.

"Hmm let me take a look at this pretty girl~," The owner said as he steps closer to me, I badly wanted to move away from here. He lowers his front legs and examinates my face while grabbing my jaw.

The owner seems pleased by this, his creepy grin starts forming.

"I'll buy her two bags of gold. Deal?" The owner offers, Pierre and Cerik look at each other, and they're having a silent conversation.

Suddenly I was pushed by them to the owner, "Deal." They both said before leaving the place, the owner brought me inside the warehouse.

"Diana! Come here!" He yelled, a white and brown female centaur came out from a room. She makes her way to the owner. "What can I do for you, Master?" She said slightly bowing.

"Bath her and dress her up. The princess's party is today." The owner said before leaving me and Diana there.

"Right away, sir." Diana didn't say anything as she makes her way to the front. She looked back at me, signalling me to follow her. I rushed over to her with the ropes still on me.

We entered a large bathroom with a bathtub in the middle. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and it smells nice. Diana went behind me and untie the ropes. I rubbed my wrist in discomfort.

"Take off your clothes, dear." She asks,

"T-take off...?" I responded,

"Yeah? Are you going to bathe with clothes on?" She said, filled with a bit of sarcasm.

I hesitantly take off my shirt and pants and quickly jump into the bathtub. Diana held in a laugh looking at my nervous state.

She thankfully not minding it and starts rubbing my hair and washing my body with a scrub. It felt so nice that I almost fell asleep.

"Am I going to get killed, Diana?" I asked her. She stopped her motion and lowers her body.

"I don't know, let's just pray that she will be nice to you." She smiled, and her smile almost instantly washes over my nervous feeling. I don't understand why someone so nice like her working in such place.

"Stay here." Diana stood up with her horse legs and walks away from the bathtub to the closet. She took out a white see-through dress that almost looked like lingerie.

She gave me the dress and I put it on myself, the fabric is soft and cold, and it wrapped around my body perfectly.

"Umm, why I'm not dressed like the other slaves?" I asked her out of curiosity. She looked at me and smiled.

"That's because you're the princess's present for her birthday today!"

My mouth gaped open at the mention of the princess, rumors said that she is a ruthless and evil princess. Even the king and queen couldn't do anything about her behaviour.

"The party starts at 10 a.m, I'll send you over to Bennett." She said and escorted me out of the bathroom. There is a human guy like me waiting outside.
He thanked Diana and we both walk to the throne room.

We arrived at the golden and blue double door, with muscular centaur guards securing the door.

"I'm here to bring the princess's present," Bennett said to the guards. They nodded to each other and opened the door. I looked around the throne room which is filled with oil paintings everywhere, even the ceiling. The King loves art, huh?

My eyes finally landed on the king sitting in his glory, beside him, the queen is eyeing me up and down. And finally, the ruthless princess is sitting on his right. The look of boredom plastered on her face. She doesn't even look in my direction.

"Your majesty! I'm here to present you the gift for the princess." Bennett spoke, grabbing the attention of the centaur princess. I caught her looking at me but she doesn't even bother to look away or blink.
Is she mad at me?

The King spoke, "My daughter, do you like the gift?" The princess is still keeping the same facial expression.
"Yes, I do, father."

"Excellent! Let's get the party started shall we?" The king and queen along with their daughter stood up, escorted by the royal guards to the ballroom.

I looked over to Bennett, "Am I going to die?"

"I don't think so, seems like the princess has taken a liking to you," Bennett replied, he patted my shoulder and smiled a bit.

We both went to the ballroom. The room is filled with a bunch of creatures, and a few humans are also there. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me, as I looked up, I met this purple-eyed centaur looking down on me.

Bennett bowed at the princess, she lowers herself and said, "Meet me after the party." I quickly bowed and replied "Y-yes, your majesty." I stuttered a bit out of fear. She turned around and leaves me and Bennett alone.

Y/N's POV

The party ended rather quickly, Bennett had to do some errands so he left me sitting here in the ballroom.

I sighed while sipping on the juice they'd served. I once again heard the familiar steps behind me.

"What's your name, human?" the voice startled me,

"I-It's Y/N, your majesty," I answered,

"No need to be formal, after all, you're my pet now." The woman lets out a dark chuckle. I laughed a bit to ease my nervousness, though it doesn't help as she pulled me up from my seat and drag me away from the ballroom.

I stumbled a bit but managed to catch up with her. Since she is much larger than me. "Where are you taking me..?"

"To my bedroom" she replied, we both arrived at the blue and golden double doors. The inside must be huge. I thought to myself.

She opened the door and throw me on the huge bed, I bounced from the impact. The princess chuckles and spoke "Let's see if you're valuable enough to be my pet," she pulled up her dress and my eyes travelled down to her lowers body.

My mouth gaped in surprise when I saw a large horse dick hanging down there.
She smirked and climbed on the bed,
"Suck on it, bitch."

My face burns in embarrassment, excitement fills me as slowly touched the cock. It twitches when I touch it.

I stroke the head slowly down to the base, and moans and grunts came out from the princess. I braced myself and put it inside my mouth, it was so big that my jaw is sore.

My eyes widened when she pushed my head deeper, I gagged and my drool made a pool on the floor. After a few minutes, I pulled myself away from it.

The look of unsatisfied plastered on her face. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I-it was hurting my jaw, princess.." I spoke, hoping that she would stop.

She kept quiet and smirked,

"Well, your pussy is not sore, right?"

Excitement and fear filled me as she pushed me down the bed, my wetness increased pooling the bed sheet.

She aligned her cock to my pussy. Rubbing it up and down, I gulped in fear and excitement. She pushed herself into my core, surprisingly it doesn't hurt.

"Mmmgh- you're so tight..!" She spoke as her hips relentlessly moves in and out of me. I can feel her pre-cum filling up my womb!

"S-slow down, princess-" I stuttered, my hand made its way to her body for support and she lifted herself slightly, trying not to crush my body.

After making sure I was fine, she continued her rough pounding, stretching my core. She pushed my head down on the pillow, making it hard for me to breathe.

I tapped her a few times before she finally gets the signal and release my head from the pillow.

"Mngh—! I'm cumming!" She lets out a loud groan, filling up my small cunt. Making my stomach inflates a bit.

The princess kissed the side of my head. Whispering sweet things.

"I think you've passed the test"

[FINISHED]

A/N: I got inspired by a hentai movie I watched yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.9K 35
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
12.8K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS๐Ÿฅน. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๏ฟฝ...
164K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
24.1K 1.1K 16
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, โš ๏ธ not for young โš ๏ธ Writer by : SIE