love && such | terukane

By sumirephobic

imagine this ;; ur in the student council room sorting papers and ur hit w the question ' do i even love her... More

;; time and space
;; denial

;; confusion

94 7 16
By sumirephobic

con·fu·sion
[kənˈfjuːʒ(ə)n]
NOUN
1. uncertainty about what is happening , intended , or required .
2. the state of being bewildered or unclear in ones mind about something . 

³-———————————-³

spirals . 
so many spirals .
akane was truly glad this word existed , as it perfectly described the state his mind was in . absolute shambles .

it was early in the morning . hell , he wasnt even on his way to school yet ! the school mystery just knew today was going to be a looong day ...

... and he was right .

for starters , when he was trying to calm down , now actually on his way to kamome academy , half of him was practically screaming i love ao chan . over and over again . he was in a small panic . maybe that was an understatement . ( the other half was yelling do i love ao chan ?! )

okay , it wasnt all that bad . it got better at the least !

.. if you believed that , you just got jinxed .

akane had never been at a more unstable point in his life until now . in fact , he was halfway to believing that he just had a very realistic and very horrific dream .

despite this , things were actually looking up a bit ! but not for long . of course someone had to ruin the peace again ... and it was none other than yours truly , teru minamoto !!
akane internally groaned .

" hey hey , aoi ~ aaoii ? hey , are you ignoring me ? " pretend he doesnt exist and itll be fine pretendhe doesnt exist pretendhedoesntexistpretendhedoesn-
" aoi ... you need to have a lesson on manners . should we take this to the student council room ..? " teru glanced at his bracelet thoughtfully and the message was immediately received .

" NO NEED ! " you could feel the look of terror akane worn , " .. what could you possibly need ? "

" your number . give me your number -! "

" absolutely not . "

" huuuuh ? but aoi - "

" no chance in hell . "

" i believe someone has forgotten to respect their elders again .. "

" urk ... what would you even need my number for ?! "

" hm ... well ... for school council related matters . ☆ " the exorcist flashed a friendly smile . akane would not believe that for a second . the latter instead felt endangered .

" fine . just dont send me anything unnecessary or ill block you . im not joking . " a look of irritation was thrown towards the taller of the pair .

" wow , scary ~ " teru poked the hilt of his sword rather hardly into aois stomach to make a point .

" UGH ..! HEY BASTARD , WHAT .. THE FUCK  ... WAS THAT FOR ....?!? "

and that was the end of the conversation . 

akane felt strangely .. blissful on the way home .

President Minamoto

> hi aoi (。・∀・)ノ゙
> aoi ?
Seen 

> don't leave me on seen ... (′д` )...彡...彡

Bye. <

> don't goo !!!! ╰(‵□′)╯
> aaooiiiiii .. i'm getting lonely .... : (

Shut up. <
I don't care. <
I thought you said this was for student council related matters? <

> well , maybe it is ! but you haven't even let me explain .
> perhaps we should elaborate on this matter tomorrow ? (‾◡◝)

... <
Explain then. <

> well ...
> oh no ! Σ(#°Д°) it seems i have forgotten ...
> ... oh well . ☆

You have blocked contact ' President Minamoto '.

³-———————————-³

a/n ;;
can. can u tell thati do not have any of this Planned ....
i am so sorry literally nothings happening in the chs rn urgh ( if any of u have ideas PLEASE HMU )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...