Eva Buckley

By EmilyAbrams9

When Eva buck's twin sister shows up unannounced in LA Buck and Maddie are delighted. But they realise she is... More

Eva?
In trouble with the law? Welcome Eva
dominic?
Finding Eva
2 of 3 Buckley siblings in the hospital
The calm before the storm
BUCK, CHRIS, EVA
Fight or Flight
Buck the fire marshall
Rage and monsters
Finally Happy
Authors note
Oh Baby
Discharged
Telling the world
The future
The next chapter
Christmas Spirit
Fate
Gender reveal
the one that got away
Eddie
powerless
The time has come
Whats next??
A/N
Come back?
Guess who's back
The new normal
Future Tense
Families
The calm before the storm
Buck Begins
Jinx
There goes the neighbourhood
Breaking point
Blindsided
Parenthood/First responders
A/N
Suspicion
Survivors
panic/Desperate Times
Desperate Measures.

Make this work

245 2 0
By EmilyAbrams9

E: I don't know what your talking about.
Millie: Before the crash we had 20 hours on the road I heard about everything. You and Dominic were dating?
E: Yeah it was after you and Mia left, at first we were just friends but then we thought we could make it work. The first two years it was a normal relationship, a few arguments but nothing out of the ordinary thats what I thought. You know what my parents were like the only loving relationship I had and witnessed was me and you. After the first 2 years everything went down hill. He started abusing me physically, emotionally and s3xually. That how i know Carlos and TK they really helped me, Carlos was the only one to believe me. One day I couldn't take it anymore I left in the middle of the night, I came here to live with my brother and sister.
Miilie: I do get it you didn't know what he was like.
E: I feel bad if it wasn't for me Dominic would have taken you from Austin you would still be there with your sister.
Millie: No that's what abusers want you to think this was not your fault ot was his. I know what you can do for me make me feel better.
E: And what may I ask is that??
Miilie: Sing our song for me please.
E: Really? Are you sure?
Millie: Positive it would make me feel so much better.

*Eva sings what makes you beautiful*
A: How come we never knew you could sing like that?
E: Oh Athena you scared me. You never asked. Hi Mia, Carlos and TK.
A: Why did Buck and Maddie not say anything?
E: They knew I could sing just not that good.
Millie: Mia don't look at her like that it wasn't her fault.
Carlos: I told her that.
Millie: It was Dominic not Eva.
Mia: I know that I'm not angry i just can't believe us 3 are together again.
A: I have to get back to work, I'll be back later although I can't promise it will be alone.
E: That's okay just not Buck or Maddie. They are too much for her right now.
A: No promises.
E: Oh no.

Buck and Eddie are at work.

Eddie: Buck how are Eva and Millie?
Evan: I don't know i told Eva to keep me informed but nothing.
Eddie: Oh dear how about after work we stopped by just to check on them, we finish soon then we can go back to mine I know Chris will be happy to see you.
Evan: Sure only if Eva is alright for a lift though.
Eddie: Copy that.
A: Hello boys where's Bobby?
Evan: Hi Athena he's upstairs finishing up some paperwork before the end of shift.
A: Thank you, I just came from the hospital Millie is doing okay and Eva is still there. Just dropped Mia, TK and Carlos off.
Eddie: We were going to stop by after shift.
A: Well don't go all Buckaroo, Eva already thinks you will be too much for her so be careful.
Evan: Wait she told you that?
A: Yes she did.
At the hospital after their shift

E: So how is life treating you all in Austin.
TK: Same old same old was better with you there.
E: I miss you guys too.
Carlos: At least you can get on with your life now that Dominic is gone. He can't hurt you anymore.
Evan: HALLEJUAH FOR THAT.
E: AHHH ugh EVAN!!!!
Eddie: What did Athena tell you?
Miilie: Who are you?
E: For Millie and Mia meet my twin brother Evan. And thats Eddie his best friend.
Evan: I just wanted to check you were
okay for a lift back to the apartment. I'm going round to Eddie's.
Eddie: Lads night with Chris, its nice to see you again Millie conscious this time.
E: Eddie not funny and yes I'm okay for a lift I'll get an uber go and have fun.
Evan: Are you absolutely sure?
E: GO, you've been helping me so much lately GO.
TK: Well we need to go find a hotel for a few days but we will see you tomorrow Millie rest up.
E: I would say you could come and stay at the apartment, but even i sleep on the couch.
Mia: Hey it's okay I'll see you tomorrow sis get some rest.
Millie: I will Mia see you 3 tomorrow.
E: I'm glad your okay.
Millie: Haha me too although is it normal to want to get out of here so soon.
E: No it's completely normal.
Millie: I missed you Eva.
E: I missed you too.
Millie: So do you think we could make this work?
E: What me and you? How I'm here in LA and you are in Austin.
Millie: We can make this work. I know we can.

With Buck and Eddie at Eddie's house.

Evan: I am so going win this game.
Chris: I don't think you are.
Eddie: Yeah we're not letting you win.
Evan: NOOOOO
Chris: YESSSSS
Eddie: We did it buddie we won. Unfortunately its time for bed.
Chris: Noooo dad half an hour more please.
Eddie: No Chris bed you have school tomorrow. Come on Buck will come in soon to say goodnight. Come on bed.
Evan: Good night Chris I will see you tomorrow.
Eddie: Night Bud.
Chris: Good night.
Evan: That was as hard as ever.
Eddie: yeah he loves you.
Evan: yeah well I love him too like my own.
Eddie: Yeah and he knows it.
Evan: What movie are we watching?
Eddie: I don't know you pick.
Evan: We are not doing this again, we do this every week.
Eddie: Buck..... I think I'm in love.
Evan: Tell me about her, who is she? Where did you meet? Do you know her name?
Eddie: BUCK!!!
Chris: Dad......
Eddie: Sorry bud Buck was being Buck go back to sleep its nothing to worry about. I love you Chris.
Chris: Love you too dad. Chris turns over.
Evan: Maybe we should be a little quieter.
Eddie: I think that's a good idea.
Evan: So what's she like.
Eddie: It's not a woman.... it's a man.
Evan: I didn't know, who is it then.
Eddie: It's YOU you idiot, its you.
Evan: W- wait what? Me? But we're best friends.
Eddie: Yes and sometimes best friends turn into more. It's okay if you don't feel the same.
Evan: Eddie you have clouded my emotions since you got here. I've never told anyone this but I'm bisexual since my teen years.
Eddie: Me too i just never came out to anyone, my mum and dad would go mental.
Evan: My family knew just never told anyone, never talked about it.
Eddie: So maybe we give this a go if we both feel the same way i say why not.
Evan: Yeah maybe we can make this work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 358 29
Buck and Eddie are navigating their quarter-life crisis as parents, juggling over 101 challenges at work and home, including the critical task of sin...
8.1K 219 37
Based on Season Two... After his devastating family tragedy in Minnesota, Bobby Nash moves to Los Angeles to start over, where he becomes Captain of...
6.6K 214 8
the 118 and the 217 have been rival stations since forever. always trying to one up one another. but what happens when a member of the 118 and a memb...
5.9K 259 8
**UNRELIABLE UPDATES AS OF 5/23 DUE TO REFIGURING OUT STORYLINES** Maria Nash is the eldest child of Bobby Nash. Her and her father have gone through...