๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By keke332211

๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›... More

Cast
Lady Stark
Witch
Little girl
Go home
Adventures
Duel
Sweet Victory
Scolded
A womans body
Oh brother
Card Tricks
Riding away
Drunk Prince
Daenera's choice
The Cold Truth
Actions have consequences
Doubts
Anger
Dancing with You
Caught
Father...
Seeds of War
Blood Wedding
Fight fight fight
Let me love you
Fallen Angel
Silver hair
Resurrection
Letting Go
Lost boy
A Mother Knows
The Lies You Tell
Sibling Rivalry
Reincarnated
Painful memories
Bruises
Attachment Issues
Family Dinner
Stray Arrow
Winterfell
Oh Sister
A New Dragon
Young Wolf
The King is Dead
Beg For Me Danny
Queen of the North
Return from Storm's End
Blood and Cheese
Grief
Maegors letter
Harrenhall
The Black Queen
The Rogue City
Letter of Lies
Theres a snake in your head
What Have I Done?
Sins of a husband
Set fire to the rain
Dog house

A Lost Soul

686 28 2
By keke332211

Aemond slowly opened his eyes, the morning light filtering through the curtains and casting a warm glow over the room. He turned his head to the side and saw Daenera lying next to him, the sheets tangled around her naked body.

He felt a surge of desire wash over him as he took in the sight of her. It had been months since they had last been alone together, away from their children and responsibilities. The birth of their second son had been a joyous occasion, but it had also meant that their time as a couple had been limited.

He reached out, tracing a finger along the curve of her hip. She stirred slightly, turning to face him with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning," he said softly, his voice filled with longing.

"Morning," she replied, her own voice thick with desire.

Aemond leaned in, pressing his lips to hers in a searing kiss. It was a kiss that spoke of all the passion and longing that they had been suppressing for months, a kiss that promised so much more.

He rolled on top of her, his body pressing hers down into the mattress. He could feel her arousal growing as he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth with a hunger that he had never felt before.

As they broke apart, gasping for breath, Aemond looked down at her with a fierce intensity in his eyes.

"I need you," he said, his voice low and urgent.

"I need you too," she replied, her hands reaching up to pull him back down to her.

They moved together with a desperate intensity, their bodies locked in a dance of passion and desire. He slowly entered inside her and felt himself losing control, his need for her overwhelming everything else.

She moaned softly as he buried his face in her neck.

He thrust into her again and again, each movement bringing them closer to the edge. And as they finally reached the peak of their pleasure, Aemond felt as though everything else had fallen away.

As they lay together, their bodies still trembling with the force of their passion, Aemond knew that he would never forget this moment. It was a moment that had brought them closer together, a moment that had rekindled the flame of their love and desire.

He held her close, feeling her heart beating against his chest.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too," she replied, her own voice filled with the same depth of feeling.

And as they lay there, wrapped up in each other's arms, Aemond knew that nothing would ever be able to break the bond that they had forged in that moment.

"Mmm. We haven't done this in a while." She said, smiling up at him.

"Yes, children will do that to you." Aemond said as he got up off the bed, and she laid on her stomach watching him.

"What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Training with Aenys."

"I thought we agreed on no training for a month."

"No swords, I promise." He said to her.

Daenera rubbed her temples. "On one condition."

"Alright, what is it?" He asked.

"Take Daeron."

"He's terrified of me, Danny." He told her.

"Then it looks like you'll have to change that, won't you?"

Aemond placed a slap on her ass and lifted her into his arms.  She laughed in response.

Without a word, he kissed her deeply.

Their passion ignited as Aemond lifted Daenera onto his desk. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to kiss her, his hands roaming over her body.

The feel of his hands on her skin sent shivers down her spine, and she moaned softly as he traced his fingers along her curves. Aemond's lips trailed down her neck, and he nipped at her earlobe, causing her to gasp.

"I need you now," he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

Daenera didn't hesitate. She reached up and pulled him closer, their bodies pressed tightly together as they kissed and touched each other. Aemond slowly entered inside her and thrusted into her.

The sound of papers rustling and objects falling to the floor filled the room as they moved together, lost in their passion. His hands roamed over her body, and she clung to him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

As they reached their climax, they collapsed onto the desk, their breathing ragged and heavy. Aemond held her close, his heart beating rapidly as he looked into her eyes.

"God, I want to do that ten more times."

Daenera chuckled and grinned. "And I want you to do that ten more times."

Aemond lifted her up again and placed her on the bed. He grabbed a pair of pants and put them on. Both Daenera and Aemond cleaned up and got ready for the day.

"I'll wake the boys." He told her.

Suddenly the door flung and little daeron ran in jumping onto his mother's bed.

"One down." Aemond joked and walked out.

"I want a hug," Daeron said, holding his arms open wide.

Daenera smiled and lifted her son up into her arms, holding him close as she gave him a big hug.

"Hello, my sweet Aen - Daeron."

"You can call me Aenar. It's my real name and I like it." He told her.

"Oh, my sweet boy."

As she held him, she noticed that he seemed to be hungry.

"Are you feeling hungry?" she asked, running her hand through his curly hair.

Daeron nodded, his head eagerly so pulled her dress down, revealing her breast. Daeron immediately latched on and started to nurse.

She smiled as she watched her son eat, feeling a deep sense of love and connection with him. She wondered if the reason she kept breastfeeding him because she always suspected that Daeron was different, and when she turned out to be right, she just didn't want to let go.

After Daeron finished nursing, she gently laid him down on the bed and began to dress him in his training clothes. She slipped off his nightshirt and pulled on a pair of breeches, followed by a tunic made of soft, breathable fabric.

"Come on, Daeron," she said, giving him a small smile. "It's time for you to go train with your father and brother."

His face scrunched up in protest. "But I don't want to," he whined, crossing his arms over his chest.

She sighed, knowing that this wasn't the first time her son had protested his training. "You know how important it is to learn how to fight, to protect yourself and your family," she said, trying to reason with him.

"It's not like they want me there," Daeron complained, pouting. "I want to stay here."

"Of course they do."

"No, they don't." He answered.

Daenera shook her head. "I'm sorry, my love, but you need to go. You'll have plenty of free time later." She crouched down in front of him and looked into his eyes. "And who knows, maybe you'll learn something new today that will make training more exciting for you."

He didn't look convinced, but he allowed his mother to finish dressing him. She smoothed out his tunic and brushed a stray strand of hair out of his face. She stood up and took his hand, leading him out of her chambers and towards the training yard.

As they walked, Daeron's grip on her hand tightened. "What if I'm not good enough?" he asked quietly.

She stopped and knelt down in front of him again. "Daeron, you are more than good enough," she said firmly. "You are strong and brave, and your father and brother are so proud of you. Just do your best, and remember that they are there to help you, to teach you, and to guide you."

Daeron nodded, still looking unsure, but he followed his mother into the training yard. Training wasn't his strong suit, but strategy was. He was smart in mathematics, history, and languages. Daeron did feel jealous of his older brother. After all, he was born first but didn't get a chance to live. This was his second and last chance, and he needed to prove that he was better than Aenys, but he couldn't help the crippling anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 788 19
๐™ฐ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š,๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜...
92.9K 4.8K 37
"And I screamed for whatever its worth I love you aint that the worst thing you ever heard? And Davina looked up grinning like the devil." ๐Ÿ‰ Maegor...
12.7K 436 17
๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐“๐’ | ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
23.6K 470 18
๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ... ...๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท