Bakudeku love

De its_bakudeku

Au third year Bakugo and Izuku Bakugo has apologized for bullying Midoriya, and they have become friends, but... Mais

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Bakugo's Bday/Part 9/pt.1 of pt. 9
Part 2 Of Part 9
Announcement
A/N
Part 13
A/N
Another A/N
WTF
Part 14 i guess
Part 15
Part 16 (Last Part)

Part Four

7.7K 94 306
De its_bakudeku

Okay So I literally have no clue what to do for part four. But I know it's from dekus dream 😈.
So yea.

What's gonna happen when deku wakes up? Will Katsuki remember what he said? Will the others? Find out! 🫶

Also this story has probably only been out for 3 days and It already has more reads than I thought- So thank you to whoever has read this!
If you are just finding this story I wrote this the week of April 12-14 2023 just so you know.

Anyway! Onto the story!

Izuku Pov:
When I wake up for the second time it's 9am. Thank god. Most of my classmates will still be asleep. I quietly slipped out of bed, and opened my door. I slipped out closing my door quietly. As I walked down the hall I heard some ✨noises✨ coming from Denki's room (😈) I froze. I didn't dwell on it too much since my stomach started to growl and I still had a headache from the night before. When I reach the common room, there's about 3 people passed out drunk on the floor. Kacchan being on the floor, Jiro being against the coffee table, and Uraraka on the couch. I go into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I pull out a bowl and pull out
(some random ducking cereal Idk Rice Crispys?)

Rice Crispys. When I pour the milk the Snap, Crackle, and Pop seems so loud, but no one moves a muscle. I put the milk back, and sit down at the table

(yes he grabbed a spoon, I just didn't want to put it in there since I just took a test and my brain is fried 🥲😖)

I started to eat my cereal when I heard a loud groan come from the room in front of me. I looked over the counter to see Kacchan waking up. I quickly looked back to my cereal hoping he wouldn't see me.

(we all know that failed)

"Deku? What are you doing up so early?" He asked with a deep morning voice. I didn't answer for 1. because my cheeks were heating up, 2. He's probably still drunk and doesn't realize I'm there actually.
"Deku." He says harshly.
"Crap he knows I'm here." I think to myself. "Good morning Kacchan! I didn't see you there!" I say.
"Geez Deku you don't have to be so loud." He says.
"I-I didn't think I was being that loud..." I say quietly.
"Would you stop yelling deku!" He screams at me. At this point I decide not to say anything. "Deku. Look at me." I keep staring at my cereal. "Look at me deku, before I make you." Those words sent a shiver down my spine, and not the good kind
(Izu? How do you know what the "good" kind of shivers are? What wattpad are you reading 😏)

I keep staring at my cereal trying not to cry. Kacchan walks over to me, and throws my cereal on the ground. I look up at him in fear.
"When someone is talking to you. YOU LOOK THEN IN THE FACE DAMMIT!" He screams in my face. At this point I can't hold in my tears, they start streaming down my face. I push past Kacchan and run to my room. With him on my heels I run faster. I reach my dorm, I open the door and shut it even faster than I opened it.

Kacchan reaches the door just as I shut it, but tried the handle as I lock it, disabling the locking mechanism. I try locking it once more, but can't because he's still trying to handle. I pretend to keep trying to lock it as I run the the bathroom.

(Yes they have bathrooms)

I get in there and lock that door, as I flip the lights off. I sink down under the sink and close the cabinet drawer. I hear Kacchan break the main door open. I clamp my hand over my mouth to keep my fearful whimpers from being heard. I can hear Kacchan searching around my room, throwing everything around completely destroying my room. He then is at the bathroom door. He knows I am in here since the door is locked.

"Deku~ Open the door~" I didn't respond. "D~e~k~u" He said again. I don't speak or move. I then hear the handle slowly turn.
"Dammit I forgot it's the broken lock." I think to myself. I hear Kacchan slowly enter the bathroom.
"Deku~" Kacchan said. I tried to slow my breathing but couldn't, muffled sounds were coming out and I was hoping that he wouldn't hear me.

I hear him look all around the bathroom. He wouldn't think to look in the cabinets would he?

No One POV:

Apparently Bakugo thought other than deku. He swings open the cabinet, as Deku screams. Bakugo grabs Izuku's arms as he tries to escape.
"Kacchan! Let me go!" Izuku screams.
"No! Your going to listen to me!" Bakugo screams back.
"WHY! YOUR JUST GONNA YELL AT ME!" Izuku yells as he started crying again. Bakugo calms down as he brings Deku into a hug. Izuku starts sobbing.
"Izuku...." Bakugo asked
"...." Izuku didn't say anything just stopped crying for a second.
"You do realize I wasn't drunk right?" Izuku looked up at Bakugo.
"W-what?" Izuku asked.
"Last night when we were drinking, I acted as if I drank half the bottle that's why I didn't split my bottle with anyone."
"But but, you c-certainly looked drunk...." Izuku stammered
"What can I say, I'm a good actor." Izuku buried his head in Katsuki's chest.

✨Time skip bc idk what else to put for a transition✨

⚠️Slight Smut warning⚠️

Izuku POV:
Kacchan pinned me to the wall kissing me harshly. Hardly letting me break for air. I tapped his back repeatedly before he let me breathe.
"K-kacchan..." I say
"Yes Izu?" He says
"N-nothing...just happy."
"Okay" He says with a smile, before he goes back to kissing me. Slamming his lips back down onto mine, slightly biting my bottom lip. I know what he's doing so, I keep my mouth closed. He doesn't seem to happy about it, because he wraps his hands around my waist and squeezes my ass. I gasp at the motion, as I did he shoves his tongue into my mouth, swirling it all around, exploring every inch of my mouth. The taste of alcohol still on his tongue, faint but it's there, that and the scent of caramel fills my senses. Kacchan picks my legs up and wraps them around his waist as he walks me over to the bed. He lays me down on my back, my legs still around his waist. He begins to move his hips agains mine.
"Ah~ ngh~" I moan
"You enjoy that huh deku~"
(A little degrading it's not much but it's there)
"Ngh~ ah~ ha ha...yes sir"
"You want to take my dick like the slut you are~"
I stop talking. I release Kacchan.
"I-I'm...w-what..." Tears filling my eyes. Kacchan notices and the smile on his face vanishes. He sits back and looks at his hands.
"I-I didn't mean it Izuku...I-I wanted to try something and forgot to ask If that's okay with you." I look up at Kacchan, and I see tears? Is Kacchan crying?
"K-Kacchan? Are you okay?" I ask reaching a hand out to his face. He slaps it away as he says,
"I'm fine Izu.."
"Kacchan. Your crying your not fine."
"Never mind that deku." He says. I get up off the bed, to go grab something, I go to a box labeled My Memories and pull out a yearbook. I place it on the bed as I sit down and open up to the first page.
"Kacchan! Look at how cute you were!" I exclaim.
"Were?" He asks smirking "I'm fucking handsome now!"
"Yea yea feed your ego." I say laughing.
"I don't have a ego"
"Yes you do." I say. He tackles me playfully as he pins my hands above my head.
"I said I don't." He said laughing. We forgot to lock my door, so we hear it creak open. Mina peeps her head in.
"Oop- am I interrupting some time?" She says smiling.
"GET YOUR HEAD PUT OF THE GUTTER RACOON EYES!" Kacchan shouts as he gets off. Mina ducks her head out fairly quickly. I laugh at Kacchan.
"Wanna keep laughing nerd?"
"No..hahahahaaahah" I can't stop laughing even though Kacchan will blow me up.

(Okay I can't do laughing dialogue so bare with me please 😭)

I run out of the room and down the hall. Since I couldn't stop laughing. He's gonna blow me up. I quickly run to the common room and literally dive over the couch to avoid him. I end up crashing into Todoroki-kun.
"Sorry Todoroki-kun!" I say getting up and running into the kitchen. I hide in the Islands cabinets. I hear Kacchan enter the common room.
"WHERES DEKU!" He screams.
"You mean, where's your boyfriend~" Mina says teasingly.
"Deku is not my shitty boyfriend!"
"There's nothing wrong with being gay dude, I mean Todoroki, Kami, Shinso, Aizawa, Present Mic and Izuku are all gay or bi, Bakubro." Kirishima says.
"Wait Deku's gay?!"
"Well he's pansexual, but you didn't know that!" Uraraka said sounding shocked.
"I KNEW THAT BASTARD WAS HIDING SOMETHING!" Kacchan yells.
"He wasn't hiding it, he just wasn't sure how you'd react.." Kirishima said.
"What?"
"Deku-kun is a very nervous person, you should know that better then everyone! So when he found out he was Pan he didn't want to ruin whatever your relationship was at the time.." Uraraka said.
"H-how long have you guys known...?" Kacchan asks sounding scared of his answer....
"End of our first year..." Uraraka said. It went silent. I couldn't tell what Kacchan reaction was since I was still in the cabinet. When I heard them tell Kacchan I was pansexual it kinda hurt...I wanted to tell Kacchan myself...but didn't know how.

"Wait wait wait...so let me get this straight, Deku didn't tell me because he was scared of how I'd react...." Kacchan asked. I'm guessing they shook their heads because it was silent. "O-oh..." I wanted to cry, but since I was in the cabinet if I moved something would come crashing down.

After some time I believe everyone left the room. I still wanted to cry so I did. I cried for what seemed like forever. Apparently someone heard me, and was walking towards the kitchen. I quickly covered my mouth to try not to be found.

(Don't ask me why he was still hiding)

When the cabinet opens I see Kaminari.
"Midoriya what are you doing in here?" He asks
"I-I was hiding from Kacchan, t-then people told my secret so I just stayed in here..."
"Why were you crying?" He asks
"I don't want to talk about it..."
"Alright." he says. Just then someone walks into the kitchen.
"Who are you talking to Dunce Face?" I hear. My heart drops.
"Oh I'm just talking to the pans."
"What is Deku in there?" He asks jokingly
"Haha no man, just actual pans." Kaminari says
"Alright, well let me know if you see Deku."
"Will do" He says, then he turns back to me.
"C'mon come out of there." I slowly creep out of the cabinets, and into Kaminari's arms. I start crying again. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong?"
"P-people t-told some someone that that I-I'm pan...and i-it really h-hurt..."
"Hey It's okay... but your going to have to talk to Bakugo okay?"
"What!" I scream "No I can't! He's going to be mad I didn't tell him!"
"He won't okay, Bakugo has changed? Trust me he won't hurt you." I want to believe Kaminari but i can't.

OMG! I KNOW IM POSTING THIS SO LATE! IM SORRY! I legit procrastinated and thought I was gonna get my phone taken away. (I only procrastinated the story) I'm sorry! And I have no clue if I'll post one this weekend, since I have work. Anyway! I hope you enjoyed part four 😭.

Word Count 2055

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9K 206 25
The thing Bakugou hates about Midoriya most is that they have several things in common: They both like All Might They're both quirkless That is until...
21K 307 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
212K 7K 92
This is the Sequel to "Damnit, I like Deku!" so read that first. Description: Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has...
79.4K 1.6K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...