ALESSANDRO

By sleepytinker__

"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 : The Beginning.
CHAPTER 2 : The Interview.
CHAPTER 3 : The Desire
CHAPTER 4 : The Proposal
CHAPTER 5 : The Scars
CHAPTER 6 : The Courage
CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss
CHAPTER 8 : The Warning.
CHAPTER 9 : The Spy.
CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.
CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.
CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo
CHAPTER 14 : His Story.
CHAPTER 15 : Damien
CHAPTER 16 : Surprises
CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.
CHAPTER 18 : The Pain
CHAPTER 19 : His Confession
CHAPTER 20 : "We're done, Alessandro."
CHAPTER 21 : Her Life, His Life.
CHAPTER 22 : We meet Again.
CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."
CHAPTER 24 : His Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 25 : "You Broke Us."
CHAPTER 26 : The List
CHAPTER 27 : The Interview : Part II
CHAPTER 28 : The Pills
CHAPTER 29 : A Family Dinner
CHAPTER 30 : "I have lost you."
CHAPTER 31 : A Brotherly Conversation
CHAPTER 32 : Care
CHAPTER 33 : Cookies!
CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.
CHAPTER 35 : Betraying Aless.
CHAPTER 36 : "You're Playing with Fire, Ariana."
CHAPTER 37 : Broken Promises.
CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."
CHAPTER 39 : Falling Apart.
CHAPTER 40 : Broken
CHAPTER 41 : Nightmares.
CHAPTER 42 : Hidden Secrets.
CHAPTER 43 : My Wife.
CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.

32.3K 1.1K 400
By sleepytinker__

CHAPTER 45

ARIANA LINCOLN

I stood frozen at my place. In his eyes it was only rage visible and it was scary. It looked like if it was possible he would again make Nick alive and give him the most painful death.

Aless wasn't satisfied with the death he gave him, not after Nick brought Antonio between them.

"I want this place cleaned, Diego." He commanded and made his way upstairs to the room.

I dragged myself closer to Nick's dead body. His eyes were still open and a light smiled on his lips exactly like Antonio.

But those eyes were scary, just those eyes were enough to give me goosebumps.

I closed him, gathering the courage in myself. At the same time, my eyes fell on something. A paper in his shirt pocket. I took the paper out and opened it.

Ariana.

My name was written on it. The letter was for me.

But why me?

"Ariana?" Diego called.

I instantly fisted the paper in my hand, not wanting him to see it.

"Yes?" I turned towards Diego.

"What are you doing there? Move away from him."

I nodded, moving away from Nick, running upstairs to where Aless just went.

As I entered the room, Aless was seated on the bed still holding the gun. I made my way towards him, took the gun from his hand and placed it aside. Holding his hands, I made him stand up.

"I'll run a hot bath for both of us."

I walked him to the washroom, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Taking the shirt off him, I took off the white shirt I was wearing. I made my way to the bathtub and waited for him.

His eyes followed my actions through the mirror. I stared at him waiting for him to join me.

He took his time to observe me, then started unbuttoning his pants. When he was completely naked he came to me and took his spot behind me.

He pulled me close to himself, wrapping his arms around me. We both didn't speak a word and just stayed. It felt good to be with him, sharing each other's pain.

I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes, his hands drawing slow circles around my nipples.

"I lost everyone, Ari, from my family." He spoke finally. "Dad, Antonio, Francesco. All of them are gone."

Opening my eyes, I looked into his eyes. I just stared at those beautiful hazel eyes that were on me. They looked so broken.

"I know it's difficult, but we need to fight it together."

"I can't. I have lost everyone."

"I am there. I won't leave you ever. Ian and I, we are your family."

"You are family?"

I turned to him "I am not just the person you are with for sex. Aless, you and I both know how much we want each other. I am your wife, Alessandro."

He just stared at me.

No one ever explained to him what a family is. He only considered Giovanni D'Angelo his family.

"People in a family, stay with each other, support each other and if they make mistakes they correct each other. They love each other."

"Aless, we are not some sex buddies. We love each other, we care for each other. We make love. I am your son's mother Alessandro and your wife. I am family to you."

I moved closer to him, his bare chest touching my naked boobs. It feels amazing.

"Ian is not just a responsibility to you, he is your life. Maybe I am a bit immature, but that's a good thing you are there to treat me like a princess. You are mature enough to handle my immaturity. You yourself said yesterday that I am your baby." I pouted trying to make a cute face.

He chuckled.

I rubbed my throbbing pussy against him "Maybe a bit horny, but I am still your baby."

He just shook his head.

I took his hands and placed them on my boobs.

Fuck! I want him to squeeze them, I want him to suck on my boobs.

"You can be rough, this time." I whispered in his ears.

His hands left my boobs which gave me a signal that he doesn't want to have sex now.

I was about to move away when he placed his hands on my ass. And slapped them making me let out a light sound, at this sudden action.

"Since you are mine now, I can do anything with you."

Huh? Anything?

I nodded slowly.

He squeezed my ass once then slapped them again.

I let out a light sound again.

He started moving my ass against him, spanking them from time to time. I threw my head back, biting my lips.

Damn! Why does slapping feel good?

His one hand remained on my ass squeezing my right ass cheek while his other hand cupped my right boobs squeezing it.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

He brought his tongue to the boobs he was squeezing and started licking my nipples. His tongue was doing magic to my nipples, I don't know what it was but it was the best.

I wrapped my hands around his neck but as I did that he stopped. I looked at him in confusion, breathing heavily.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the shower.

He made me stand pushing me against the wall, his hand wrapped around my throat.

"I want to be rough with you."

Oh God! Yes!

"Part your legs."

I did. I parted my legs a bit. He stroked my pussy once.

Within seconds he inserted two digits in me and started moving them. He was fingering me mercilessly.

I held his hand trying to stop him because the pleasure was just too much.

He moved his fingers so fast that it felt like I would come within seconds.

He pinned my hand to the wall and continued fingering me while inserting another digit in me.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes!" I screamed.

As a result of this he just increased the pace, making me come in just a few minutes. He pulled out of me, I held the wall trying to stand straight. I was about to collapse when he held me and pulled me towards himself, hugging me in his arms.

I held his shoulder for support.

"We are not done yet baby." He whispered in my ears.

I knew what was coming.

He turned me around and inserted his length in me, he didn't even give me the time to adjust his size and started thrusting into me.

I held the shower knob for support as he continued fucking me from behind. I was unable to stand after the fingering session we had. It felt like I would collapse any moment but I didn't want him to stop either.

He wrapped his hands around my waist squeezing my boobs while thrusting deeper into me.

I don't remember how many times I had an orgasm or for how many rounds we went for but after we were done he cleaned me making me bathe properly. The whole time he held me for support because I was unable to stand properly.

When we were done he wrapped a towel around my body and another towel around his waist. He picked me up carrying me to the bed. I sat on the bed while he went to fetch our clothes.

When he returned he was wearing a black tee and black sweats. I was laying on the bed looking tired as hell, he picked me up and took the towel off my body.

"I would love it if you roam around naked but I don't want you to get sick so you need to dress up." Saying he made me wear one of his hoodies.

"Now sit down Ari."

"I am dead tired. After fucking me like that how can you be so normal!" I said, getting angry.

He chuckled then made me sit on the bed and started drying my hair.

Jesus! He is so cute.

After he was done drying my hair, we had our lunch and I laid on the bed with him.

When I was sure he was asleep, I got off the bed making my way downstairs to the swimming area. I sat on the couch and took out Nick's letter.

Ariana

Boss, I always wanted to tell you this but never got the chance. At first, I thought there was nothing between you and Alessandro. You are just his wife by force, when I got to know you I wanted it to be me. I wanted to be your man. I tried everything I could to win your heart. I pretended to be the sweetest person but everytime it seemed like you were proud of your assistant.

I never wanted to be just an assistant to you, I wanted more but it seems like you are heads over heels in love with Alessandro.

He won at this too. He got you. He again got the one thing I wanted. And I'll always be jealous of him for this.

If I only got you and not the mafia, you know I would've been happy. But you too are so difficult to get.

Just wanted to let you know Boss, you had a secret admirer and you are so damn pretty.

Your Precious Assistant

Nick.

PS : If you ever remember me in the future please do not address me as Francesco. I am happy to be your Nick, Boss.

I didn't realise I had tears while reading the letter. I wiped my tears and just stared up at the sky.

Why did you do it Nick? Why?

Was this fight so important to you all?

Was the mafia so important? You killed your own brother because of your jealousy.

You loved Antonio or at least you said you loved him yet you didn't think once killing him. Was your hate for Aless so much more than your love for Antonio?

"Who is making you cry?" A voice suddenly came from behind.

Aless came and took a seat beside me.

"What's that?"

I extended the paper towards him.

He read it then gave it back to me, staring straight at nothing exactly.

"For once, I would've thought of giving him the mafia but you.... never."

"We don't have to talk about it anymore, it's all gone."

He nodded "Right, it's gone."

I held his hand in mine "I love you."

He extended his hands towards me, asking me to get closer to him. I scooped closer to him and adjusted myself in his arms placing a kiss on his cheek.

"When is Ian coming back?" I asked.

"Your angel is already here." Again a voice came from behind. I knew it was my baby.

I turned my head back with a wide smile. He once looked at Aless then at me, he looked happy seeing us. He ran towards us and climbed up on my lap.

"Who were you with?" I asked.

"With Charlotte. I even went to school from her place." Suddenly he got up from my lap and stood on the couch.

He placed his hand on his chest and started "Mommy, Dad, I have something to tell you."

He sounded really serious.

"He is sounding like he got a girl pregnant?" Aless whispered from behind.

I hit his arm "He is a kid of pure mind."

Aless shrugged.

"Mommy, I only love one girl and that's Julia. I don't want anyone else."

I sighed.

He has no one else in his mind other than Julia.

"The girl in my school is pretty but not as pretty and kind-hearted as my Julia. So Mommy, Dad I'll be loyal to Julia."

I rolled my eyes.

"We'll have baby Ian's and Julia's in the house." He completed.

My eyes widened.

What the fuck!

Aless chuckled and again whispered in my ear "Kid of pure mind, of course."

I hit his stomach with my elbow, glaring at him.

"Ian, have you ever kissed Julia?" Aless asked.

I turned to him, with a shocking look "What is wrong with you? You are his father."

Aless looked at Ian, asking me to look at him too.

When I turned to look at Ian, he was blushing. I made a 'ewwy' face, when did my son turned so cringe?

"Did you?" I repeated Aless's sentence.

He continued blushing "Let's not talk about it, Mommy."

What the fuck!? I thought you were innocent.

"How was it?" Aless asked from behind me.

"I loved it, Dad!" Ian replied happily almost forgetting I exist.

"You kissed her!" I shouted.

"It was just a small kiss Mommy, in the cheeks."

In the cheeks? Okay good. But I don't believe him. He has Aless's genes too, he won't just be happy kissing her in the cheek.

"Just cheeks?" Aless asked teasingly.

"Okay Okay, small kiss in the lips too."

"I will kill you Ian!" I was about to get up from the couch but Aless wrapped his hands around me stopping me, he held me tightly making it hard for me to move.

He kissed my cheek once "Calm down wifey, you are being too loud."

Ian giggled.

I glared at Aless, but damn his arms feel so warm.

It feels so good to be in his arms. I feel protected.

I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose us.

I don't want to lose this small family we have... ever.

*****

a/n : Okay that'll be all people. This was the last chapter of the story. Maybe this one was not as good as the other stories but I still hope you guys liked it.

Thank you all for reading the story until now and sorry to disappoint you, if you didn't like it.

About the epilogue I'll try to write one, but no promises.

Thank you and Bye.

❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 13.4K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
112K 2.1K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
208K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
88.2K 6.4K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...