The bookworm on the team

Galing kay never_lost_

MSBY is the furthest from normal out of all the V-league teams. The perfect example is Atsumu Miya, a loud, a... Higit pa

1. How about it?
3.Ouch!
4. The Gift
5. Victory...?
6. Crushes are the worst
7. Collectionner
8. Flowers
9. Hola hermoso
10. ...Oh shit.
11. Screw up
12. Hide & (don't)Seek
13. Reader & Writer

2. The first page

322 14 20
Galing kay never_lost_

Atsumu gulped looking into Sakusa's eyes, they were like two galaxies starring right at him.

- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? - Barnes said running thru the hallway looking for the source of the noise with Adriah behind him, with a baseball bat (for safty reasons).

He abruptly stopped upon seeing the position the two were in and then walked closer to them.

- HEY HEY HEY! Sakusa cut some sluck for our setter, we have gotta a match soon, I don't think I can find such good replacement on such a short notice. So please don't choke Tsumu out for god sake. - He said while separating the two.

- Thank you - Atsumu whispered and run out the room as if it was on fire.

Sakusa was about to go after him, but Adriah stopped him in the door frame.

- If I see you doing something like that again, I'll make sure, you are benched for the rest of the season. Do you understand? - Adriah said threatening Sakusa.

- Yes...- Sakusa said and brushed past him.

Since it was past 5 am, the two older players went back to sleep, but Sakusa was laying on back in his room. He didn't finish the book till the end, just to the moment when the nurse said she did it, because he couldn't focuse.

While that was happening Atsumu started to walk around in his dorm and trying to find some excuse that seemed believable enogh.

- SHIT SHIT SHIT! What am I supposed to do? I can't just tell him I am the author, now can I? I can't reveal I know the whole plot or even half of it! How the fuck could I know she was the murderer?! THINK ATSUMU THINK! Ughhhhh! I can say I borrowed for a quick second HIS COPY and read first pages. ON THE FIRST PAGE THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO PROVE, WHO WAS THE KILLER! YES THAT'S IT!  I am a genius! - He thought to himself

He was happy with himself, there were hints who was the killer even on the first page, it was perfect.

- Ughhh I gotta get to work... UGHHHH.- Atsumu groaned.

He was sat in front of his laptop in an oversized MSBY hoodie and his reading glasses on. He made another file in word office to start writing down the ideas. He tapped his pencil on his chin few times and started making notes on a piece of paper, the characters and their profiles and some drawings of them next to it. He had to correct them few times, so there were a lot scribbles on the sides. After that he rewrote the text to his laptop and started a sketch of each character on his graphic tablet based on the earlier drawing. It took A LOT of time and detail, to satisfy his inner perfectioninst. Sometimes it took so long,  it worried his brother. Was Atsumu a workaholic? Most probably. Was he worried about it? Not really.

He did it, because he really enjoyed the comments he recived on any online forum. Since he was anonymous, he couldn't do a meet up with fans so he tried to deliver the best possible work he could.

---

Hours passed and most of the team was about to go shopping for their basic needs like food and etc. Atsumu asked Hinata to buy the stuff for him, so he could say in his dorm and work some more on the characters maybe even a basic plot line.

- We'll be back soon! - Inunaki yelled for Atsumu to hear even from his room.

- SEE YA! - Atsumu shouted back from his desk. After he heard the door close and he put his headphones back on and played Dress by Charlotte Sands. He enjoyed that song, it was way too accurate for his taste. He started humming a bit as he worked on the profile of the victime.

He wanted to be a bit out of his ,,rich family murder" comfort zone, he wanted to do an 80s murder party. It would be about a 18 year old girl who died at her housewarming party. He wanted the murderer to be her boyfriend who has a complex and when his girlfriend got more succesfull, he felt inferior and pushed her down the stairs. It was a good plot, but he wanted it to be more complex, so he needed to work on extra suspects and their motives.

Suddenly he heard his door open, he looked up to see the germophobic spiker leaning on the door frame.

- Shit - Atsumu muttered as he closed his laptop and grabbing the papers he has been working on and throwing them to the desk drawer.

- Hey...- he heard. He looked up to see Sakusa walking closer in a nonthreating matter.

- Atsumu... I ... I am sorry for what I did earlier. It was just- Sakusa looked emabarassed saying that.

- I guessed the murderer before ya and ya acted instead of thinking?  - Atsumu cut him off andraised his eyebrow looking at the other male.

- Yeah... Once again, I am so sorry - Sakusa said walking over to Atsumu's desk not makeing eye contact.

- No worries Omi-kun - The blond setter looking up at the spiker.

- So... could you tell me, how you got the anwser? - Sakusa said quick catching the other off guard.

- So that's what you are after huh? Ya sneaky bastard. - Atsumu thought to himself.

- Sure, get yer book and I'll show ya - Atsumu said as he pointed at the door with his head, to which the ravenette pulled out the book from behind his back.

- Okay sit down over there - Atsumu said pointing at the armchair in the corner of the room. The other male gladly did.

- ...What now? - Sakusa asked.

- Please read the first page out loud. - Atsumu said closing his eyes and putting his glasses on top of his head.

- It was a rainy day in the Le'grand estate. It was a multimillion dollar mansion in the Upper Normandy owned by a famous businessman. It was big enough to fit a party of 200 and few elephants. The family loved the house and the maids in it.

Alice run to the living room in panic, with tears in her eyes she choked out "there is something wrong with granpa he- he- he isn't breathing an- and his heart is- isn't beating". Everyone knew it was the old mans' time to go, so it wasn't anything unexpected

After that they called his personal nurse, to comfirm the death.

"Time of death 15:03" she said writing down everything.

"what happend to my father? Do you know doctor" Annabell said sniffing loudly and blowing out her nose.

" Madam, I'm afraid I don't know the cause " the nurse said.

" HOW CAN YOU BE SO INCOMPETENT! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCTOR! YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND THE EXACT CAUSE OF MY HUSBANDS DEATH?" Annabeth said yelled walking in with her suitcase and sunglasses on. She was the ex-wife of the now dead man.

" Oh for god sake! he was poisoned with Thallium " the nurse snapped. -

- There! - Atsumu yelled, which abruptly stopped Sakusa's reading.

- Where? - spiker asked.

- Thallium, from what I remember from basic chemistry, it's an almost undetactable poison called: ,,The poison of the poisoners". She gave herself away. - Atsumu said looking at Sakusa.

To say his jaw was on the floor was an understatement. His eyes were as wide as if he saw a ghoust.

- What?... How?! Am I dumb? How did I miss it?!  HUHhhhh! - Sakusas' brain has hit a critical point of almost over heating.

- Is everything alright with you? - Atsumu asked fearing for Sakusas' safety.

- Yeah, just... I've never found out the murderer and I have read every single one book from this series. I know what the writer thinks, what he wanted to show and how would it affect the other characters.  And you did it on your first try, only knowing one page. Maybe you aren't as dumb as I thought you were. Maybe you are a genius?

...By the way when did you read the first page? This book came out yesterday. - Sakusa asked the question, but the blond already has got an anwser.

- Oh. When ya went to wash yer hands, after comming back from the book store, I took a peek at what was it about and read the first few pages. - Atsumu said not stuttering even once, while looking at his desk and organizing the mess on it.

- OOOooo. That explains it - Sakusa said yawning.

- Okay, so could ya leave my room. I have some work to do- Atusmu cut himself off, because he saw the spiker sleeping soundling in the arm chair.

Atsumu sighed, but then he smiled foundly. He knew Sakusa was tired from reading the whole night and the only thing that was giving him strength to keep going was that information.

He stood up and put his hands on his waist and shook his head still looking at the spiker. He grabbed a blanket that was on his bed and covered the sleeping male with it.

- Since he is sleeping, I think I can work a bit more - Atsumu thought to himself returning to his desk and putting his glasses back on his nose and the head phones on. He played the next song on his playlist, which was Sure Thing by Miguel.

He started to hum a bit and swing his head side to side, while continuing to work.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4K 17 7
πŸ”΄ [DISCONTINUED] πŸ”΄ Sakusa and Atsumu have been married for 3 years now. But not once did Sakusa ever notice him. Their marriage was forced, not som...
23.2K 859 32
Miya Atsumu was an absolute mystery to Sakusa Kiyoomi. Every time the thought of him crossed his mind, he instantly frowned. He was a total mess of a...
9.3K 259 32
Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes home from the Club with a blonde Male a...
114K 4.6K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...